Yoni's Seaside Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Yoni placed himself at the apex of both compasses. He played for a moment with Princess' buttocks, drilling a finger alternatively into her ass hole and her pussy. His girlfriend squirmed helplessly and moaned in pleasure. Then he took his cock in his hand to point it toward the target he had just chosen : Kira's pussy. She was so wet that he plunged his cock to the hilt in a single savage shove. Kira buckled under the unexpected intromission. Princess chose that moment where all her defenses were down to enter the game : her hands grabbed Kira's tits and squeezed them. Kira screamed and Princess silenced her with her mouth, plunging her tongue deep into Kira's mouth. Yoni and Princess seemed to act into very close team as if they had telepathic communication!

Kira had no possibility to react to the frenzy that had overwhelmed her : her pussy, tits and mouth were invaded, occupied and used at the same time by commandeering hands, tongue and cock. Her mind was on continuous sensual overload. She suddenly felt a finger pushing against her anal sphincter under the heap of bodies on top of her : it was Kyrhan who had noticed that this orifice was vacant and had chosen to make her air tight! The world transformed into a swirling kaleidoscope for Kira. The signals emanating from her different erogenous zones progressively merged into a total stimulation. Kira felt alive from her toes to her scalp with her pussy, her buttocks, her breasts and her mouth feeling as if they had been filled with hot lava!

As Yoni started to stroke his cock in and out of Kira's pussy, he could feel the head of his cock rubbing against Kyrhan's finger through the thin membrane that separated them as he also started to fuck his wife. Soon, both men picked up their fucking tempo. They got into a perfect rhythm withdrawing and ramming their cock and finger into Kira at the same time! Yoni was pounding kira's wet cunt with long strokes and Kyrhan could see him rapidly sawing in and out of her. Yoni's pounding was actually moving Kira's (and Princess's in the same time) body slowly forward with each deep stroke that he took. They fucked each other for what seemed like eternity but soon Kira yelled out that she was cumming and Princess screamed that he was close too. Yoni just chose that moment to tip both of them into the water. They plunged into the sea just at the moment Kira was reaching her second high and Princess her third. They emerged from the water spluttering and laughing together. Yoni felt quite pleased by that joke. They helped the girls out of the water and made them lie on the floor.

Yoni kneeled between Princess' thighs and placed her knees on his shoulders. Her twat was widely open just aligned with his big cock. He hadn't spewed his jizz and he needed release now! He slowly worked the head of his cock into the deep confines of his girlfriend's cunt. I was slowly started moving it in and out. His cock was by now in a state of hardened erection, ready for action. He emptied his load deep into her cunt. Considering how excited he was, he couldn't delay any longer shooting his load into the very depths of her cunt. They reached their high together and they seemed to cum forever together.

Kyrhan had first watched the coupling between Yoni and Princess. He, immediately after got also quite busy with Kira. He had knelt between her legs. Her short bath had reasonably cleaned her pussy. He couldn't resist the temptation, so he pushed his tongue up Kira's wide-open hole, just a few inches up her cunt. He could taste traces of salty cum still inside her but it remained manageable. He gave her clit a few flicks with his tongue and guided his already hard cock into her sweet cunt. Kira being used to his mammoth size, he could bury his cock with one stroke inside her pussy.

Kyrhan plunged his cock into his wife's pussy. Kira thrust her hips back, striving to impale herself more fully on the cock she needed. Princess who had regained her wits at last straddled her and placed her pussy straight on Kira's mouth. The Indian girl moaned into Princess' cunt, driving the black woman even crazier with lust than she already was. Kira was so ready to be fucked that she was over the top almost immediately. The pussy covering her mouth muffled her screams, as Princess rode her at will. Princess reached a fantastic climax. Kira heavily pounded by Kyrhan followed soon. Princess lifted her buttocks that were covering Kira's face but Yoni stopped her on her track :

- Don't stop, Kira! Take Princess further, make her cum again! Kira, having barely recovered from her own climax, resumed her licking of Princess' cunt! The cock filling her pussy was delightful and driving her tongue into Princess' fuck hole was so exciting! In a couple of minutes, Kira was approaching her second orgasm. Princess' exhausted moans as she reached her next orgasm sent Kira off. She was very experienced at giving pleasure to men and women while Princess didn't seem to be so much accustomed to multi orgasms. The legs of the girl domineering her prevented her from hearing the conversation around her. A hand suddenly yanked Princess' body up and Kira could make out Princess' words. - Please, Kira, stop! It's too much for me!

That really surprised Kira : a girl who had been at Demeanor's school could sustain a dozen climaxed before being forced to rest for some time. Princess would need some serious training from Mrs Swathri! But it would be up to her to decide whether she felt ready to submit to the discipline of another woman and yoni might object too... As Kira's excitation started to ebb away, Kyrhan filled her cunt with his rich sperm. Kira could feel his cum hitting the walls of her pussy and she wiggled wantonly her ass in bliss. - How do you do, Princess?

- I'm... I never cummed that hard in my life! I thought that my heart was going to explode!

- Then, girls, you should clean our cocks! Kira, could you take care of mine while Princess cleans Kyrhan, just to swap roles!

- As you wish, Yoni! Your cum is so sweet that I could drink gallons of it!

- Whenever you want, Kira!

Just for the fun, Yoni tied the hands of Kira behind her back with manacles. On her knees, Kira took Yoni's cock into her mouth with the quiet assurance of an experienced cock sucker. She licked the mixture of her love juices with his sperm off him and swallowed it as if it was the most delicate nectar. Princess hadn't her wrists fettered but, just for the fun, she looped a ribbon around her wrists, trying her best to imitate Kira who seemed to really enjoy it but it was quite apparent that she didn't like to be cuffed like Kira did! Once both cocks were perfectly cleaned, Kira's wrists were untied. Princess took Kira's hand and led her to the shower on the terrace to clean up under the men's eyes. They then retired to one of the bedrooms. Kyrhan and Yoni found them there, sleeping tightly embraced!

- Your Kira is transforming my Princess. So far, after a good fuck session, she always came back to sleep on my side! It's the first time she sleeps with another girl!

On the next morning, Princess emerged from the bedroom quite late. She hastily put on just a microskirt and a blouse with nothing underneath. Kira was still sleeping and Yoni had taken the car to go shopping in a nearby mall. Princess looked tired. Kyrhan made her an offer : - You look tired, girl! Why don't you come over here and I'll give you an Ayurvedic massage following the Indian tradition!

Princess initially asked what it was then she reluctantly agreed. She walked over to Kyrhan and lent up against him on a couch with her back to him as he started to work on her shoulders. He had the cleverest hands and she soon felt a result of his ministrations! - Aagghhh, your hands are magical. I already feel much better! Kyrhan continued to massage with extreme concentration her shoulders. Princess' eyes soon closed as she concentrated on the feelings of her body. She was really enjoying what Kyrhan was doing to her shoulders and her neck. He still looked so unshakable but the close contact of Princess' butt on his crotch had had already quite evident effects on him : he had a raging hard on that would soon request relief! He grabbed her hips and made her really sit on his lap. She didn't try to chase him away but her butt was now positioned straight on top of his cock and his dick was rock hard! - Oohh, Kyrhan, please continue! You don't realize how good this makes me feel, Where did you learn it, Kyrhan? - I always try to help my friends! I was taught how to do it when I was a child!

He was beginning to massage her face and it had a very relaxing effect that princess couldn't deny! Princess realized soon what was happening. She tried to resist.

- No, Kyrhan! Yoni isn't there! When he is back, you'll be free to massage me if you want!

She put both her hands on Kyrhan's legs as she tried to stand up. But Kyrhan's massage had weakened her. She barely managed to lift her ass from the couch. When she fell back down, she felt his hands cupping her breasts and rubbing her nipples in a very lewd way. Kyrhan soon made her pant and moan with no more intention to resist him. His slow and gentle moves had a rather hypnotic effect on her. She pushed her hands backward, rubbing Kyrhan's thighs. Her pussy was getting very wet. She didn't try to elude Kyrhan's caresses any more. She let his hands explore her breasts, pushing her boobs into his hands.

She didn't know what pushed her to take his cock in her hands. It was perhaps the memory of having her hands tied with a ribbon she held in both hands herself behind her back with her shoulders bent backwards painfully but she never even suggested to turn around to take an easier pose. She was feeling incredibly horny, at that moment and if Yoni didn't come back soon, she would let Kyrhan enjoy her freely. The phone rang. Kyrhan took it and answered. It was Yoni who was asking whether Kyrhan ate swordfish. He replied that he ate any fish. Princess realized that her immediate fate was sealed now : Yoni wouldn't come back before an hour!

Still turning her back to him, Kyrhan made her stand up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down the zipper of her skirt. She was looking straightforward as if Kyrhan's caresses had no effect on her, as if Kyrhan wasn't there and his hands were not tweaking her nipples and probing her pussy! Kyrhan undid her flip skirt, letting it fall down to the floor and he slowly lifted her blouse from her shoulders, pulling it back to remove it.

- Kyrhan, would you do me a favor?

- Of course, sweetie! What can I do for you?

- Fuck me, use me as you want with your pleasure as your main objective and mine just an ancillary problem. I discovered that it turns me really on to be treated in such a fashion!

Kyrhan proceeded to abide to Princess' demands. Her arousal was quite obvious with her erect nipples darting shamelessly forward. Her breasts were filled up, firm and unyielding in Kyrhan's hands. - Oohh Kyrhan, it's so good!

He hastily took off his clothes without breaking the contact with Princess who was still caressing his cock with her hands. Kyrhan's fingers were quite aware of Princess' intense arousal : her pussy was oozing fluids and emitted a fragrant aroma!

Kyrhan started to kiss his way up her nape, sending shivers down her spine. - Don't ever stop or I kill you, Kyrhan! He took her hips in his hands and lifted her from the couch. He moved her a bit until his cock wedged itself into her ass hole. He let her bore down. She was incredibly tight and his progress was slow and probably painful. Princess bit her lips not to scream. Kyrhan decided not to push his advantage too much.

- Girl, did you use the inflatable dildo I gave you?

- No, Kyrhan, just this night!

- Then you had better because, tomorrow, I'll take your anal cherry whatever the consequences!

Kyrhan made Princess kneel at his feet. He then pushed the dildo into her butt hole and inflated it much more that Princess had ever tried to do. She felt on the verge of being ripped open but Kyrhan pushed her to the limit of what she could receive.

- You are going to keep it all day and night. You'll just take it out to go to the loo and, this time, you'll be given no quarter. Tomorrow, I'll ream you for Yoni and you'll accommodate him as often as he wants all the night. You'll be a three shot gun for him, at last, girl!

Princess took Kyrhan's enormous cock in her mouth. She was rubbing her pussy with one of her hands but he soon made her turn around and he put two fingers in and started to finger fuck her pussy. Princess was screaming in ecstasy. He could feel his fingers getting covered by Princess' cum. With one final forward shove, he shot his seed deep inside her throat. He shot load after load of his white cream into her and she dutifully swallowed it all. They both collapsed onto the bed, with his cock still inside her mouth. Yoni found them in that position and without any comment entered the bedroom where Kira was deep asleep. He had a hard and long gift for her!

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12