You and I

Story Info
You take turns with mild restraints and exploration.
970 words
4.09
31.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First you tie my hands to the showerhead with me facing away from you. You then begin to gently kiss and suck on the back of my neck while caressing my breasts and playing with my nipples softly; all the while pressing your hard cock against my ass. With every kiss I can feel you cock growing harder and harder. You start to move one hand down to play with my throbbing clit making me strain and beg for your touch. You continue sucking on my neck while make little circles around my clit with your fingers.

Just before I am about to cum you stop your ministrations. I beg you to continue and allow me the sweet release that I so desire. Instead, you make me arch my back, making my ass stick out. You then get on your knees, spread my cheeks and begin to lightly rim my ass with your tongue. I am getting lost in the sensations of the warm water running down my back while your tongue works its magic. You then stand up and slide your hard cock deep inside of me, moving from side to side hitting every wall and space of my sweet pussy. Your strokes become harder and deeper and I once again begin to approach the point of no return, when suddenly you stop.

You then untie my hands, take me out of the shower and dry my soft skin. You lay me down on the bed, spread my legs and tie my hands above my head once again. You then straddle my chest stroking your cock in front of me, knowing that not being able to touch you is driving me mad. You finally slide your beautiful cock inside me, with my legs over your shoulders and both of your hands firmly grabbing my ass and spreading it. I can feel you grinding, going deeper and deeper inside of me. As you kiss me passionately I can feel the head of your cock swelling and pulsing deep inside of me, telling me that you are just about to cum. You then pull out and cum all over your chest. You then release my hands from their bonds once again and move lower, leaving a trail of soft wet kisses leading down towards my aching pussy…

... now that you have released my hands from their bonds I am free to take control and make you burn with the desires that you've ignited in my soul. Our bodies are still entwined as we further tangle the sheets to switch places; I then turn the tables and tie your hands above your head. You feign a slight struggle, but you know you're going to enjoy the sweet torture as much as I have.

I start slowly; lightly raking my fingernails down your arms, across your shoulder and then run them up through your hair. My lips soon follow my fingers on their odyssey. Massaging, kissing, and stroking I work my way down your amazing body. I love to linger on your nipples, licking and nibbling, while watching your cock twitch in anticipation of the attention to come. I work my way farther down, massaging your legs, as I lightly touch your sensitive inner thighs you flinch, I can feel you trying to will me to touch your cock, which is aching to feel my lips and tongue. It doesn't have to wait long; I need to taste you.

I take the head of your beautiful cock into my mouth and begin to taste what I have been so hungry for. I start slowly at first, gently caressing, gliding my tongue all around paying special attention to the sensitive underside. The warmth and taste of you makes my pussy tingle, this is sweet torture to myself, but the anticipation is so worth it knowing what is to come. I love to tease the head of your cock with my tongue, swirling it all around, lightly flicking it over the head to catch the drop of pre-cum that tells me how ready you are.

I could just worship between your legs for hours, as I continue to stroke your cock with one hand, while taking your balls into my mouth, gently sucking and caressing each of them with my tongue, your scent is intoxicating. I gently push your legs up to bend your knees giving me better access to all that I desire, I know just what buttons to push to send you over the edge or hold you back on the verge. As I continue my ministrations on your cock and balls I begin to tease your ass with my tongue, you're teetering on the very edge… But I'm not ready for you to go over without me. I gently by firmly grasp your penis and put pressure at just the right point of the base to keep your from coming, you moan in anticipation.

My pussy cannot take any more of this self-inflicted torture and aches to be filled. I slowly rise from my position of worship and slowly lower myself onto your cock. A gasp escapes my lips as I begin grind myself onto you, I can feel your cock twitch inside my throbbing pussy; the feeling of fullness is extraordinary, making me feel complete, as though I wasn't whole before. Lost in my reverie I continue to slide up and down on your cock, moaning and calling your name, I lean back slightly allowing me to play with my swollen little clit with one hand while I caress your balls and ass with the other. It proves to be too much for both of us as we come together in an explosion of the sense… Turnabout is fair play; exhausted and sated I release your hands from their bonds.