You and I, When the Walls Came Down

Story Info
An elaborate sensual play between a Dominant and his Sub.
1.9k words
3.79
11.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I deep in love, we sit entwined, silently, floating upon perpetual synergy, with nothing around us but walls, silence and motions so wet and filled with curiosity. Kissing slowly and deeply, with no end in sight, very sensuously and exploratively. You were on my lap with your legs going off to one side together. We are both naked and enjoying each other's tongues feeling each dent and contour of them, it's do drawn out it's almost a blind taste test what with our eyes closed.

When all of a sudden I stop and retrieve my tongue. You're still smiling which is good. My gaze lowers to your pussy which is exposed glistening and.... Mine. I run my hands across your thighs down their insides to massage what is mine. Nearing the clit, I edge your legs apart. You allow me mercifully with the greatest of ease. You approve me owning this, your Pussy already at the cusp of breaking point.

I slip you off my lap and as I do so your beautiful rump hoves into view. I spank it with a cold sting, you let out a little whelp, a second and a third spank follows and the rhythm of your winces provides me with a chorus that I adore.

I tip your head down into the bedsheets. Your face turns to one side so you can still see what I am doing. On our bedside table there are 4 items.

A small but attractive pile of folded silk scarves, all white in colour besides one of quite a rich beige colour almost full cream, a pair of nipple clamps, a glass dildo waiting patiently in a small metal bucket of hot water. Hot but not too hot. And a full box of white Tissues.

First of all I ask you to clutch your fingers together behind you and like the good girl that you are you comply. With one long silk scarf a white one, I weave the silk over your hands binding them together and winding the silk through them bringing the bond up to your upper wrist. I weave the silk around and between once more where I pull tightly and knot the ends together.

I manoeuvre you upon the bed so you're sitting up and I then swing you around so your pussy, my pussy is in front of me... It shines even more, calling to me, teasing me. Oozing pleasantly for me, just slightly. You're still smiling, that's my girl.

With care and careful attention I take the glass dildo from the hot water, feeling the end on the back of my wrist and then my cheek to test for heat. I'm pretty satisfied as I could hold it there for a good minute and it never feels like it's too hot. No burn but a comforting aura of great warmth.... It's cooled enough while we've been kissing. I trace the toy that you've admittedly never come across before gently up your thigh crossing the tip across the brace of your pussy just above your clit from left to right... You find the sensation immensely pleasing, as do I find your hissing reaction. One can hiss and still get away with it Babygirl.

I edge the toy inside the mouth of your pussy slowly testing the waters, dipping the tip in deeper and deeper you wince and moan loudly as the heat makes you feel like you have my Live cock inside you now. At the base of the glass is a hoop also of glass. Here I thread a silk scarf through and pull to your right... I take another silk scarf and pull to the left... From here I loop these two silk scarves around your thighs. Pulling slowly across so you feel the cold clouded sensation of silk on you. I loop and tie my silks around your thighs...

Baby, Stand please. Good girl.

I thread the silks back between your legs and I come round the back of you to your bound hands. There, I tie the lengths of silk into the two knots binding them. One which you are now holding in your bound palm. There I pull the slack, you feel the cut of silk pull firm against your lower back between the cleavage of your anus and against your perineum. The glass dildo holds proudly. You feel weak from each glorious sensation against your flesh. I sit you down on the bed and I come to sit behind you.

Now in my arms to feel I am about to take what is mine, what is ours, this moment of helplessness. I will, but we are only half done.

I begin kissing your neck, gently, softly, cutting your flesh with the tip of my tongue.

Taking each of your breasts in each palm I massage each glowing soft mound extremely softly. Light and soothing caresses around each. Resting on the nipples I tweak and rub juuuuust subtly, manipulating each in unison so they each feel loved tenderly. Glowing, proud, my gentleness alone is making you wetter and you tug on your silk strands and bury the glass dildo inside you further... You drop, you tug, you drop some more , you tug harder... Controlling the flow and ebb of this heated instrument inside you yet your hands are bound in silk, yet your man has given you submissive control of yourself. Proud of my girl we will both pleasure her together.

As your nipples tingle I weave a thicker softer charmeuse silk scarf around your neck. You've been looking at this one the whole time, it looks shinier, smoother like the thickest silk you've ever seen. While it's thicker than others when draped upon your heaving breasts they displace some of it's uninterrupted decadence as your nipples peep through. I place upon them the nipple clamps, pinching once... Twice, thrice, just so you can sense a feel for them... A forth time.. And they stay. The pressure of the pinch atop the rich silk is masterful, you adore the cold silk around your neck and the titillating but subtle pain on your nipples, you tug some more on your silk dildo harness. Do you like that baby...

Still kissing your neck and caressing your breasts I lean back and you follow, your head tips and falls into the flat of my shoulder it feels like you're about to get your hair washed at the hairdressers yet there's no discomfort of a porcelain sink. It's just me, your man. Your soft yet firm caring master. I kiss your silk scarf that I've weaved around the front of your neck as well and down upon your breasts. Caressing them still, kissing your flesh, whispering how much I want you, how hard I want to drive and drill you, my own cock is so super hard you feel it on the back of your bound hands you pull and tug harder more erratically on your harness, and this confusing action feels like you are the one driving my cock home, hard. The heat from the glass is a surprising pleasure you've never felt before, the hardness adds an extra hard pain almost as your pussy has never felt this engorged or desperate to blow.

As you tug, your eyes race to the ceiling, my hands now caress the folds of silk around your neck, teasing and massaging the silk into your throat, just gently mind you...

Open your mouth for me please Babygirl...

Your mouth lulls open for me and next you hear a flurry of tears and you know a handful of fresh clean tissues are coming your way.... A large handful for my baby fills your mouth, with extended ease you take then all in, how well they suit you my girl. Next you feel the arrival of more silk, a white silk scarf that I carefully knot in front of you, your excitement mounts and you pull some more on your harness. Gooood girl.

Once knotted I slot the scarf in to your mouth to hold the tissues in gracefully. Tied around your head your breath becomes a little erratic through excitement. Shhhhh I've got you ... You're okay baby.... There there.Then another silk scarf the beige one... You were wondering then this would turn up. I fold it in half, point to point. Then I fold this end to end. To a long oblong shape. The creases are apparent but you find the colour very very sexy. I tie this around the back of your head. And lean back some more. Your head follows once more only to find me lowering you down down so you're entirely horizontal on the bed. Bound and gagged in silk, you try your harness again and up the ante. Pulling harder and harder. I clamber on top of you, sitting just in front of your face, my cock, thick with pride and desire for you. Wanting you... I want you so badly baby. I rub my cock against your gagged mouth. Mmmmmpphhh mmmmmmppphh you moan. Your mouth says nothing.. But your eyes.... Your eyes say, fuck me... Fuck me like I'm the last fuck you will ever have... I'm not your last but I will be your best. I want you. I want to feel all of you inside me, fuck me.

I glide and pump my cock across your silk mouth. Just enough to feel my own sting.

I swerve around, my legs are now astride of you. My cock falls onto your mouth... I begin to lick your clit lapping at it joining my saliva with the burgeoning heat of your glass plug. I lick furiously with intent to destroy and destruct you yet with precision and the care of someone who loves you greatly.

I pump and buck and push my cock against your silk gag the sight of it is fury, envy, desire and lust you can't understand but it's controlling you, shaking your core. You pump your own silk clenched fists bound together yet knifing the Dildo hard inside you. Your moans become louder and they turn to cries. Tears well up as you have never felt such pleasure nor such a mental high from bringing yourself to the cusp alongside a man so equally before.

Up I clamber, I quickly turn you onto your front, pulling your quaking legs off the bed into air. I'll not have your feet touching the floor, for you won't last.

I ease aside the silk scarf securing your glass plug as it heaves in and out of you. With it I join my cock, instead... It finds itself nubbing itself into your buttocks, trying to find your tightest hole.

With direction and precision determination I drive my cock solidly half way inside your anus. You cry out. I lean upon your back, cradling your face... Shhhh. We'll do this together. I love you Babygirl. You're the reason I'm doing this, you have me. I am yours. I pull my cock fully into you... Your buttocks and silk cleaving our pounding array together you turn your face to look upon me... Smiling and pumping, taking care of your sweet anus, you tug more gently upon your harness now slowing as a smile creases your gag. Our lips meet through a silk wall but with happiness and exhaustion our own walls come crumbling down........

The end.