You and Me

Story Info
Thinking about what we could be doing right now.
1k words
4
32.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I've been thinking about you. Especially today at work I kind of let my imagination run a little wild. I pictured you bent over the table, ass facing me. Sadly you're still fully clothes but no worries I'll take care of that problem soon. I slowly walk behind you and give your ass a nice smack before pressing my hips against you. I bet your ass would feel even more fantastic out of those pants.

I pull you up by the hair and turn you around to face me. I'm in just my bra and panties. I press my hips against yours and slowly go in for a deep kiss, my tongue swirling inside of your mouth, tasting you while both of my hands run up to your breast and squeeze. After a while I pull off your shirt then pants and panties. I then stand back and tell you to take off your bra. You look so fucking sexy naked and that's getting me so wet right now.

My first though is to push you back on the table right then and bury my tongue in your pussy until you come all over my face but i stop myself cause I want to enjoy every second of this and every inch of you. So I grab you and take you to the bedroom and push you down on the bed. I get on top and grind against you while I kiss you hard and suck on your bottom lip. I'm squeezing your nipples when I feel you push my panties to the side and put your finger inside of me. See how wet you've made me?

I'm grinding against your hand now I you start to thrust faster and faster. But I reach under and pull your finger out, I have to make you cum first and I want to see you cum hard.

I spread your legs and get in between them. I pin both of your hands above your head and run my other hand along the side of your body while I kiss you.

I whisper into your hear to keep your hands right where they are and I lightly bite your earlobe. I kiss and bite your neck as my hands squeeze and tug on your nipples. I could come off the moans that are escaping your mouth right now. I move my lips down till they have your nipples locked in between them. Remember to keep your arms above your head and to not move them okay?

I suck tease your nipple some more until you beg for me to touch your pussy. I begin to kiss down your stomach until I reach your lower belly. I've been trying so hard not to just bury myself in your little wet pussy I don't know how long I can hold it. I move farther down past your pussy and kiss both of your knees. The wait is driving you crazy, I start to plan kisses down your inner thigh. I can see your impatience because you have your hips raised off the bed giving me a view of that beautiful pink wet pussy of yours. You're so fucking wet and it's magnificent. I put my face so close to your pussy that you can feel my breath on it. Now I want you to tell me how badly you want me?

You start to beg for me to lick your pussy and with one nice lick over your outer lip you let out the sexiest moan. Spread your pussy open, flicking my tongue against your clit then I push my tongue inside you as far as it can go. You taste so sweet. I alternate between tongue fucking you and finger fucking you while I suck on that sweet little clit of yours. I cannot get enough.

When I finally come back up, I look up at you to see the look of plea in your eyes. Your start to beg for me to keep eating your pussy. But don't worry, I've got something else in mind.

I reach over to the bedside table and pull out my strap-on. I finally take off my bra then my soaking wet panties. Just watching get so turned on and begging for me to taste you is enough to get my panties soaking wet baby.

I lift up my leg and rest it against the bedside table. I want you to watch me as I tug on my hard nipples and slowly insert my side of the double ended strap on inside of me. I'm so turned on watching you rub your clit as I work the strap-on inside of me.

I can't take it anymore it have to fuck you. Do you want me to fuck you with a strap-on, baby?

I Have you lying back and have the tip of the dildo resting at the entrance of your pussy. I want to hear you beg again, beg me to fuck you, tell me how badly you want me. I slowly thrust the dildo until all of it is inside of you. I am enjoying the look on your face Everytime I thrust it inside of your little pussy. Tell me how you like it. You're so beautiful.

I take the dildo out and flip you over, I pin your arms behind you and begin entering you from behind. Do you want me to fuck you harder, dirty girl? I want to fuck you so hard.

I begin thrusting harder and harder, hearing you scream louder with every thrust is enough to make me cum but not yet, first I want you to cum hard all over this strap-on, can you do that for me? I alternate between stroking your ass and smacking it until it turns bright red. I begin fucking you faster then I slip my hands under you, have one hand tugging on your nipples and my other hand mercilessly rubbing your clit. Are you about to cum, baby? Cum for me, come on!

I feel your whole body tense up under me as the orgasm washes over you and my orgasm closely follows. You let yourself fall on the bed and I fall next to you. We're both out of breath but you roll next to me kiss me hard and from the look in your eyes I can tell we're not done yet.