You and Me

Story Info
Another fantasy. Like the title says, just you and me.
2k words
4.36
18k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about you and me hooking up. Where ever you see "________" put your name. I'm hoping people will jerk off to it, either to finish off after watching some porn or just from the story alone. Let me know if you do.

*****

I ring your doorbell. After a few seconds it opens.

"________?" I ask.

"Yeah. You must be Steve. C'mon in."

You close the door behind me.

"So, how was your trip?"

"Overall not bad but the flight got delayed. That's why I'm late."

"I was starting to think you weren't going to show up."

"No way. I've been looking forward to this for too long."

"I'm glad to hear it. Me too."

"I'm sure you have," I say, smiling. "What do you say we get started?"

"You don't waste any time," you answer.

"Why bother. We both know why I'm here and what' going to happen. And we've been chatting long enough that we need to get to know each other. The bedroom?"

You lead me into your bedroom then turn around and reach down to unfasten your pants.

"No. Let me," I say as I push your hands away. Dropping to my knees I unfasten your pants and pull down your zipper. I take your pants in my hands and very slowly pull them down. "I feel like I'm opening a present."

You just laugh. "Well, I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will."

I slide your pants down, slowly revealing your cock.

"Damn, ________. Just how big is this thing?"

Finally it springs out, almost hitting me. I jump slightly.

"Fuck. It looks bugger than in the pictures you sent."

"Still think you can handle it?"

"I'm sure going to try," I say, taking it in my hand. It's thick and warm. "I can't believe this is finally happening. I've fantasized about this for a long time."

"You and me?"

"No. Me and this," I say, giving your cock a little shake. "I've wondered what it would be like to blow a guy for years."

"Time to find out."

I lean forward, open my mouth, and take you in. Just the head at first. Your shaft is too dry for my lips to slide over so I spit in my hand and rub it on your dick. Your thick shaft feels so good in my hand that I stroke you for a while. It's hot jerking off a cock that's so much bigger than mine. I enjoy playing with you for a couple of minutes more than add more spit and take you back into my mouth. This time it slides in more easily. I suck you slowly, taking a little more with each bob of my head. I close my eyes and let the feel of your hard cock fill my mouth. It feels so good. And natural. It doesn't feel like anything I should be embarrassed about of ashamed of doing. If someone walked in on us I know I would just keep sucking you.

"How do you like it?" you ask.

"I love it. Your cock feels amazing, ________."

"Glad you like it. But I gotta sit down."

You take a few steps back and sit on the end of your bed. I walk over and lift your legs to pull your pants off then drop back down between your legs. I see your balls hanging there so I grasp your hard cock and push it back. Leaning forward I lick your balls as I slowly stroke your cock.

You close your eyes and moan. "That's nice."

I spend the next few minutes licking and sucking your firm balls and I jerk you, taking one into my mouth and then the other. They're to big to fit them both in so I don't even bother trying. When I finally move back to your cock I see that it and my hand are covered in your precum. I lick my hand clean.

"Mmmmm. Tastes good."

"What's that?"

"Your precum. It's sweet. It tastes good."

I lick your cock all over. It's like it's covered in honey. Taking you back into my mouth I run my tongue over the head and push the tip into the slit at the end of your cock, trying to get as much as I can.

I don't know how long I sucked your cock but after a while I could tell you were getting close to coming. Your breathing gets faster and you start thrusting your hips up, fucking my mouth. You reach down and try to grab your cock to finish.

"No," I say. "Let me. I want to finish you off."

I know like I won't feel like I've really blown you unless I do it all.

"Okay," is all you're able to say.

"Just let me know when. I want to be ready for it."

"I want to come...in your..."

"In my mouth," I finish for you. "Don't worry. I want it too. I want you to come in my mouth, ________."

"Uh-huh."

I suck you faster, using my hand and mouth."

"Come for me, ________. That's it. Just relax and blow your load. Just let me know. Tell me when you're going to come."

"Okay," you gasp.

Oh, ________, give it to me. Please. Please come in my mouth. I want to swallow it. I want to swallow your cum, ________. Please, baby. I promise to swallow all of it." I'm begging now. "Please le me have your cum. Give me your cum, ________ I want cum."

I hold just the head of your cock in my mouth and jack you with my hand.

"Oh, fuck. Get ready. Fuck. Suck it. Oh, yeah. Suck it. Suck my cock! Oh, fuck! Here it comes! I'm going to come. I'm going to come! FUCK!!"

The head of your cock practically explodes in my mouth, filling it with your hot cum. I swallow without even thinking about it and you give me more. It's my reward for doing a good job. Finally, the throbbing of your cock and body subside. I milk the remaining cum from you as you relax onto your bed.

"Shit."

"That was amazing, ________. I loved it."

"Me...too. You sure...that was...your first...time?"

Yep. You're my first," I answer, gently milking your cock. One last drop of your cum leaks out. I lean forward and lick it with the tip of my tongue.

"Thank you, ________."

"Thank you."

I just smile and give the head of your cock a kiss.

We sit and rest for a while, talking about whatever comes to mind. After a while you stand up.

"Be right back."

You come back a couple minutes later. As you walk in I can't help noticing your cock as it sways back and forth. I find myself getting hard watching it.

"Take off your clothes," you say.

"Don't you remember?" I respond. "'No reciprocation' was part of our arrangement."

"It's no t that."

"Then what?"

"I want to fuck you."

"What?" I ask, shocked.

"Take of your clothes. I want to fuck you."

It's then that I notice the bottle of vegetable oil our holding. You open it and start rubbing it on your dick.

"I don't know about that. It wasn't part of the arrangement."

"You don't have to. I'm not going to force you or anything. But if you've ever wanted to try it this may be your only chance. Look how many years you had to wait before you got to suck a cock."

My hesitation and the look on my eyes tells you I'm interested. Or at least not entirely against the idea.

"I can tell you want to. So take off your clothes."

The next thing I know I'm standing naked in front of you.

"How do you want me?" I ask.

"Turn around. Now get on your knees and bend over the bed. Good. Now spread your ass for me."

I reach back, grab my ass cheeks, and pull them apart. Soon I feel your oiled finger massaging my ass hole.

"Now just relax," you say, sliding it inside.

I tense up briefly then start to relax as you slide your finger in and out then slowly start moving is little circles. After a couple of minutes I feel another finger slide in. You spend the next few minutes loosening my ass for you.

"Okay. I think you're ready. Wait. I don't want you trying to get away."

You grab me by the waist, lift me up, and shove me forward, forcing my legs against the bed. Trapped between the bed and you, I can't move. Still holding myself open for you I feel the head of your cock press against my ass. You gradually increase the pressure of your cock head against me.

"Say it," you say.

"What?"

"Say it. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, ________. Please. I want you to fuck my ass."

With that you grab the base of your cock and shove yourself inside me. It slides in easier than I expected. You start taking me with slow, firm, thrusts. Each time I feel you sliding more of your hard cock into my body. Soon, you're putting the entire length of your hard cock into my ass.

"How's that? Does it hurt?"

Your cock fills me so much I can't talk when you're all the way in.

"It hurts...a little...but it's...getting better."

"Good."

You start pumping harder. Faster. Your cock fills my ass and it feels...amazing.

"Shit...that feels...so fucking...good."

"You like that? You like having my cock in your ass?"

"I love it...I didn't know it ...would feel...so good."

You're thrusting harder now. We can't speak but only grunt. Primitive, animalistic sounds. Soon, you have to stop.

"Damn. I gotta rest for a minute."

"No!...Don't stop...Please."

It feels so good I don't want it to stop so I start rocking back against you, pushing my ass against your body.

"I guess you really do like it."

"Uh, huh."

"Tell me about it. Tell me how much you like having your ass fucked."

"Oh, ________...I love it...I love the feel...of your cock...in my ass."

"Mmmmmm. Yeah."...

"Your cock is...so big...And hard...Oh, ________...your cock...feels so...good."

"Fuck!"

You grab my hips and take over, thrusting yourself into me. Hard and fast. I grab the bed sheets and hold on, bracing myself as you ram your cock into my hungry ass.

"Oh, ________...Oh, fuck...Oh, fuck...Oh, fuuuuuuuuuck!"

You're pounding now. Hard. You're gone past caring if it hurts.

"I'm going to come. I'm going to come in your ass. Right in your fucking, little ASS!"

You slam into me one last time. I feel your body tense as the warmth of your cum fills me.

"Mother fuck!" You start to pull out but I clench my ass.

"No. Not yet. Please."

I reach down and grab my cock. It only takes a few strokes before I come.

Your cock slips out of me as you fall back onto the floor. I grab your bed and pull myself up onto it, panting.

We both lay there, gasping for breath. After we recover you get up.

"I gotta take a shower."

The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is the sound of your shower coming on.

The sound of you coming back in the room wakes me up. I lay on the bed quietly watching as you dry yourself off. You turn toward me and lift the towel to dry your hair, exposing your body to me. I watch

your dick sway from side to side, gently slapping against your legs. My hand drops between my thighs and I start stroking myself.

"I don't think I'm up for any more," you say.

"That's okay. You just keep doing what you're doing."

I come just before you get dressed then lay back on the bed.

"Damn. I didn't know I got so rough. Sorry."

"What do you mean."

"That," you say, pointing.

It's only then that I notice the bruises on the front of my thighs from being slammed against your bed.

"Don't worry. It was worth it."