You are a Mess

Story Info
A Sir and His slut play together.
1.6k words
36.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit."

As she walks in the door, he stands before her undressed. She sits on the bed and looks up at him.

"Are you ready to be a good girl?" he asks evenly.

"Yes Sir" she says softly.

"Are you going to be my slut and let me use you how I want?"

"Yes Sir."

"Are you going to do everything I command?"

"Yes Sir."

"Who owns you?"

"You, Sir."

"Take off your shirt."

His eyes are on hers and she takes her shirt off.

"Now your bra."

She reaches behind to unclasp her bra and it drops down her arms onto her lap. Involuntarily, she crosses her arms over her naked breasts.

"Don't act like you don't know what you are, whore" he says evenly, "put your arms down." The last words sound a little deeper in his throat.

She drops her arms. "Yes Sir."

"Stand up."

She stands.

"Take off your pants."

She unfastens and unzips her pants. As she bends to push them down her legs, his hand grasps her hair at the top of her head. She gasps.

"On your knees," he growls.

She is forced down to her knees. His huge erect cock is in front of her face.

"Suck it like you need it."

She goes to take his cock in her mouth, tongue moving forward between lips. He grabs her by her hair and pulls her hair back. She whines.

"You suck it and lick it and want it, whore," he says, "or there is punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" she says breathlessly.

Her head is forced down again and onto his cock. Hardness fills her mouth and the tip of his cock touches her throat." She moans and then gags and chokes. Saliva follows her mouth as it is pulled off his cock.

"Like that," he says huskily, "or I'll do it for you, bitch." His hand releases from her hair.

She nods and bends her mouth to take his wet cock into her throat. She alternates between sucking and licking, sometimes taking him fully into her mouth to gag and choke. Often, his hand reaches down and hold her head there, pushing her further. Her eyes water and tears stream down her face. She can't breathe. She moans.

"You really like that cock in your mouth, don't you? You just love sucking that dick. What a cum slut you are."

When she feels like her mouth can take no more, his hand wraps in her hair and pulls her up until she is standing. His hands leave her hair and wrap around her throat.

"You are a mess. Look what a mess you are. Do you like being a mess?"

She nods, feeling his strong hands gripping her throat. She touches his hands, so strong.

His hands leave her throat and grab her breasts roughly. She gasps from his touch. His hands clench her breasts and twist her nipples. She whines and moans. He shakes her slightly by pulling on her nipples. The pain is intense and bursts through her body. She gasps deeply, loudly.

"You like being used by me, don't you?" he says calmly.

"Yes Sir" she says, the words caught in her throat, breathless.

"You like being my whore, don't you?" His words deepen again.

"Yes Sir" she says, whining at the last word and he turns her around.

He pulls her toward him by grabbing her ass, still in her panties. He moves his mouth toward her and sucks on her breasts. Biting the nipples, sucking, marking her, leaving bruises on her skin and on the fading bruises already on her breasts. She moans loudly and arches her back. Her pussy is wet in her panties and her hips reach for his body. Wanting him, wanting his hardness inside her.

He grabs her breasts again roughly and spins her around. She sways slightly from the movement.

"Turn around, slut." he whispers roughly in her ear.

His massive arms wrap around her, pinning her arms to her body as his hands reach into her panties. She feels his fingers slide into wetness, softness. She moans and moves back against his hard cock.

"You cum when I tell you that you can," he says huskily in her ear, "and not until I say you can. Do you understand?"

She moans deeply and manages a whispery "Yes Sir."

His fingers continue their exploration, inside her, circling her clit, pinching her clit. Her wetness grows and she loses her thoughts except the one that he commanded - no cumming. Her body is in agony as his fingers continue grabbing her clit and sliding into her soaking wet pussy.

His hand pulls away from her pussy and, as his arms release her arms, she feels him pull her hands behind her back. Rope binds around her wrist and tightens.

He grabs her by the throat from behind. She feels his hard cock pressing against her.

"No cumming until I allow it."

She nods slightly, still feeling his strong fingers around her windpipe.

"Get on the bed."

She kneels forward onto the bed, clumsily. He grabs her arms behind her and lays her on her side.

"And you, with your best slut panties on." His voice is deep with desire and slight mocking. She feels a cool blade and the release of fabric as he cuts the panties from her hip. One more slice in the back and the material falls away from her body. He pulls it and she lifts her hips slightly to release it into his hand.

"Look at me."

She turns her head toward him. He is watching her. One hand holding the remnants of her panties and the other hand on her ass.

"Open your mouth."

She opens her mouth and he shoves the panties in, far enough to muffle her moans.

"Are you going to take it like the slut you are?" His hand roughly spread her legs, moving one beneath him and pulling the other toward her chest, exposing her open pink pussy to him.

He looks at her. His hand reaches over and grabs her hair roughly. She gasps.

"Yes Sir" he says moving her head up and down by her hair. She moans.

As he starts to slide his hard cock into her, she moans loudly. He pulls back. She looks at him, eyes wide.

"No cumming until I allow it. Only I decide when." She sighs, her eyes showing her agony.

He slides his cock into her again. Her pussy is wet and greedy. She moans and squirms, her face shoved into the blankets, fighting against her need to release. He smiles and pounds into her hard.

He withdraws until just the tip of his cock is teasing the inside of her cunt lips. She moans loudly, in desperate need.

"Is this what you like, cunt?" he says, the tip of his cock barely stroking inside her. Her moans get louder and he can hear "please" through the muffled sounds in her throat. He pushes deeply inside her for two strokes and then teases her cunt with the tip. Two more times and she is completely destroyed. Her muscles are tight as she tries to push her hips onto his cock. Her pleas are louder through the panties and her head moves wildly from side to side as she fights for release.

He moves deeply inside her and she cries out. Two more times while he reminds her that she can't cum with each stroke. He looks at her as tears stream down her face and she cries "pleasepleasepleaseplease"

"You are such a good little whore." he says firmly.

He starts to fuck her hard. "You may cum now." His hands on her ass, moving her wet pussy roughly into his hardness.

She cries out from release and her body loosens as she allows herself to feel the waves of relief ride over her body. It takes no time for her to cunt to tighten against his hardness as she cums on his hard cock, her juices spilling out onto her ass, his body and the bed.

He rides her hard again for a few minutes more until he feels her pussy tighten as her wetness explodes.

She feels him pull out and move his hand to pull off the wet condom. He pulls her up by her hair, her pussy and legs soaking wet from her juices. He pulls the panties from her mouth and pushes her mouth onto his cock. He moves her head rhythmically on his cock. As he pulls her head forward, she lets saliva run down her lips and onto his penis. Her mouth slurps and slides over his wet erection. He moves her head as he needs to and she feels his body tighten as he cums in her mouth. His cum slides down her throat as his cock throbs against her swollen lips. She swallows and sighs.

He releases her hair and turns her face to look at him. He bends his head and kisses her deeply on the lips. He unties her hands and strokes her arms.

"Sit here" he says softly.

He walks to the bathroom and she hears him start the shower. He comes back in the room, takes her by the hand and leads her to the hot shower. The warm water feels good on her body, soothing sore spots. She gets out and dries off and slips into warm, soft clothes left earlier.

He walks in with a glass of water. He is dressed in soft pants and a tshirt, looking tired but content. They smile and he kisses her softly. They lay together on the bed as she rubs his back. They talk softly about what worked and what they liked and didn't like. His voice gets lower and softer. She stops talking and rubs his shoulder. She lays beside him.

He reaches over and holds her in his arms. She gets goosebumps and feels herself getting wet again. He chuckles and reaches between her legs and into her panties.

"You are such a slut..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sir and His Slut Play His Way A Sir keeps his slut available for his use for one night.in BDSM
Darling He binds and punishes her in multiple ways.in BDSM
Sir has to Punish His Slut Sir and his Slut meet punishment, anal play & golden showers.in BDSM
Doing as Daddy Says Pt. 01 Daddy ties me up and uses me.in BDSM
The New Intern A shy new intern, Samantha, learns to please new boss.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories