You are... DESIRED

Story Info
A May/December Love Letter of Sorts.
6.9k words
4.29
17k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Somewhat-Sex Contract (before it was fashionable and the Mayan Calendar hysteria was in full swing) Several Years Earlier

Bree entered her small office with the routine heels click-clack and the scent of a new day. She dropped her purse on her crowded desk and by rote reached into her change purse for caffeine money. It was when she stopped to yawn, the crisp, purple-yellow, parchment paper jumped from the center of the only clear space next to her computer. She picked it up carefully and took in what it read:

"I, Bree Strong, do hereby agree with serious penalties to be determined at a later date to DO anything Quaid Daniels, here-to-fore known as Master, requests. This agreement is to conclude on December 22nd, 2012, since the world ends on December 21st, 2012. If at such time "Master" may at his sole discretion choose to extend this contract till Death. If said End of World does not come to pass. By signature I agree to the terms and conditions set forth here-in.

_______________________________________ 8/18/09"

She laughed to herself at such a ballsy maneuver on Quaid's part-especially since he was president of the subsidiary, Mulligan Corporation, located seaside in the Country. Anyone could have found it and made drama over it. He always reminded her of her accomplishments and the distance she had come since she had first entered the corporate world of Mulholland Industries whenever she was scared and at a loss for logic. She could be herself-as ridiculous or mature-and that connection ran deep with her.

She quelled her feelings within-reminded herself of her responsibilities-and focused on the morning.

She placed the document in the empty bottom tray of a stacked system next to her computer. As she continued on her caffeine mission, she noticed a pen stuck to the tray system outside her door.

He was an insistent one!

He excited her, but she kept it at bay.

He was so high profile, it could be messy.

She forced it from her mind.

She thrilled at the joke and cherished the friendship.

Magnolia Motel, in the City, Years Earlier, Lunchtime

"How many dicks have you sucked this week?" Quaid Daniels' deep voice growled into her left ear as he bent to make sure she focused on his words. She had a funny habit of losing herself into the scene and not listening to what he said, the ruler-with whom she had become close friends- helped keep her on the edge of focus and oblivion.

Bree was tied to a large, stainless steel, tall stool. Her arms tied to the front, her ankles tied to the back, with her glistening, smooth holes spread open in the middle. They had the Rumpus Room-a place for all kinds of play and furniture set for the best penetration and bondage. The scent of the room was fresh linen with an undercurrent of stale sex and antibacterial agents.

She paused in pensive delight. The 4 inch, black metal ruler hit her backside and then her pussy with a force that took her breath away. She looked to her left as he grasped her light brown hair and pulled her head and neck upward.

"Have there been so many you've fucking lost count?" He released her hair and ran his left fingertips down her back to make sure he hit every spot that set her off. She shuddered in response.

"Zero, "she replied meekly as she felt herself relax into the multiples and his dominance. "I've wanted to suck ten...I just didn't have time. My team and I had a bid to get out."

He touched the ruler to her left ear. "Good Girl, I knew you could be honest. You should've made the time, but I know you can't handle the responsibility of your desires. Who handles them?"

He slid two of his large, calloused fingers into the naturally over-lubricated vaginal opening and felt her grasp him with excited pleasure-she loved penetration. He slowly moved his fingers in a swivel with a slow in and out. Her breathing changed into a long awaited moan. She exhaled so fully he realized she was in her truest comfortable state at last-he had worried she wouldn't get there before their time was done for that rendezvous.

"You handle them," she answered in a seductive voice. His touch, his voice, his proximity always released her from herself. "You know what I need."

He withdrew his fingers as she came in a gush that spilled all over the cheap, torn black carpet. He stepped aside, dropped the ruler, and began to spank her with his left, in forcefully controlled swats.

She embraced the electric sting his flesh to hers gave her. The thrill of his touch was beyond comprehension as she let go into the trusting, loving understanding they shared. She metaphorically ran into his safety.

He alternated cheeks as well as instruments until her orgasms had become so great he worried she would pass out. It excited him in curious wonder how she desired him to do such to her. Her small frame against his large one, her youth to his wisdom, their mutual lust, the years of subtlety and conversation, her hesitation, his distant protection of her, and then so much changed in one instant.

He dropped the belt, at last, and slammed into her with his protected dick and finished her off with a deep penetration that spent them both. Her legs shook so badly after he released her from the spanking stool, she sat in a punishment chair for a few moments to calm down. She would feel it for weeks and the imprints of his hands would take months to fade-it thrilled her even more. He kissed her gently on the forehead and lips. Her eyes were so blue that it reminded him of the Pacific. She gazed at him with a cock drunk expression then leaned forward and gave his dick one last kiss before he slipped it into his trousers.

As they dressed in the afterglow quiet, they side-eyed each other until she broke the silence. "I can't sign it-I'm not in the right head space."

He pulled her young, firm bust contained in a gun-metal gray bra into his older, muscular chest with a sea of white chest hair as he growled, "Fucking sign it."

He kissed her hard since they knew not when they would meet next.

Steel and Glass Pie, In the Country, Early Afternoon

"Have you ever been to The Triangle?" the driver inquired and glanced at her from the rearview. The traffic nonexistent as he drove the fancy white sedan into the long tunneled entrance for The Triangle, Mulligan Corporation's steel and glass headquarters.

She held brief eye contact-sunglasses to sunglasses. She shook her head as her tight bun made her scalp ache. "No, this would be my first time. "

They sat in the darkness with only the echo of transport as background noise. She had taken the train from the City since most of the roads had been washed out from the last Sea Storm. She was only slightly nervous, but did her best not to show it. Soon it was daylight again as they exited the tunnel and the largest slice of steel and glass pie she had ever seen was ahead.

They stopped at the security gate and her window rolled down so she could identify herself. "Bree Strong, Mulholland Industries." She handed her black ID card to the guard in blue, who took it for view and records. "I'm here for a meeting on the fifteenth floor with Dr. Archie Heart."

"You are cleared, Ms. Strong. Once you check in with Reception, they will instruct you on how to find Dr. Archie." The guard gave her ID card back and then stepped back to his booth and pressed the button to open the large iron gates. She placed the black card back in her purse and relaxed as her window rolled up. She felt anxious and her stomach churned, but her face was a mask of calm and surety. It was such a slim chance to see him, her crystal blue-eyed lover.

She felt his palm to her face and his voice in her head. It had been over a month since they had seen each other.

"Baby, I will release you. Soon. All that pressure, want, and need will flow out of you like your biggest cum. Just a little longer, Dear, and you will be better."

She adjusted in her seat as the driver brought her to the Reception door. As she got out and took in the smell of wisteria from around the massive structure, she kept a calm stride into the large sliding doors. She fought for balance on her red Stiletto shoes. She needed to cum in the worst way. The thoughts, the hallucinations of him, had brought her to sexual wrought. She focused on the visit with the company doctor.

Dr. Heart was the company doctor for Mulholland Industries and all subsidiaries. It kept fees at bay and held convenience to not miss work. Usually, Dr. Heart was around the plant she worked at, but not for today's appointment. She felt very well, except for the desire that consumed her in every waking thought. A very certain result of her recent procedure. The pressure in her womb and veins made her dizzy. She began to feel the weight of the fatigue of keeping such a staunch and silent front for weeks at work, in life, everything had become so confidential, the solitude hurt.

She was sent to the fifteenth floor and left the large, brown elevator in silence as she walked down a hallway that smelled of fresh cut grass and held a disco era tune in the same elevator music she heard as she traveled up. She wondered where he was in the building.

She laughed to herself-Penthouse, of course.

"You are ...DESIRED," she matter-of-factly stated as he restrained her. It had been so long since they had been together.

She let out an excited laugh as he ran his fingertips down her back. His touch could calm her as well as bring her to the brink.

He stared at her naked form strapped to the Berkley Horse positioned before the large window on the side of The Triangle that made it scalene and faced the Sea in the distance. He ran the split leather whip over her body, between the folds of her slit, and she spilled in anticipation. He stroked her body and released her restraints. He led her to the large chair where she got on her knees when he relaxed back and motioned her forward. "Be a Good Girl, suck my dick."

She arrived at the large glass sliding door of Dr. Heart's office and entered with a cool demeanor.

"Excellent timing, Ms. Strong," cooed the tall and wide Nurse Alex, in a tight white uniform with tightly curled red hair, who awaited her. "Dr. Heart just arrived from his meeting with Mr. Daniels."

Bree tried her hardest not to cum at the mention of her lover's name. He had spoken to the doctor. He would be near. She smiled at the nurse. "Capital. Where shall I go?"

The waiting area was vacant and the room smelled of sage. Bree held it together as she took in the soft light and smell to her senses and wanted nothing more than a hard, exquisite visit from Mr. Daniels.

"Follow me, Ms. Strong. We look forward to checking our results," Nurse Alex said as she led them through another door and into a new, soft lit corridor. Exam Room One was to the left and the doctor was in.

"Bree!" Dr. Heart exclaimed as he stood up from his rolling chair and embraced her tightly. His runner's body felt like an erection against her soft one as her large, contained breasts pressed into him. He smelled of sandalwood and she immediately moistened. She was a sucker for sandalwood.

Nurse Alex began to take notes and vitals. "She appears. . . elevated." She looked at Dr. Heart with seriousness and then continued the notes. Dr. Heart nodded as he leaned against the mauve counter with the sink. He turned his gaze to Bree, who tremored slightly on her heels.

"Bree, let's get you seated and undressed. Just relax, we will take care of you," Dr. Heart instructed calmly in a tone that soothed her as he washed his hands and the nurse pressed different buttons on the control panel next to the door. The dimmed lights got dimmer and the smell of sage filled the room.

She suddenly felt so light she was glad she could sit on the examination table. She struggled to keep her eyes open. She fell back on the table when her jacket, blouse, and bra were removed. All anxiety slipped away as they removed her skirt, soggy pantyhose, and shoes. She would get her medicine.

"No panties, Bree? What did you think would catch all the juice coming from your pussy?" Dr. Heart tsked. "Such a naughty thought for a Good Girl. A whole month must have felt like an eon by LD standards."

The touch of four hands as they slid over her body keyed her to the brink but the sage held her back. She let her eyes close as the fingertips traced designs on her naked skin and long fingernails lightly scratched her upper thighs. She released such relaxed moans it was almost inaudible. She couldn't complete a thought, much less speak. She let her body converse with them.

"Labia minora is glistening," Nurse Alex murmured in an echo in Bree's mind. "She is ready to be juiced, Dr. Heart." A nail expertly ran along the sensitive flaps of skin that overflowed with lubrication.

"Swab her first. You can taste her, Alex. I know you want to," Dr. Heart permitted as he placed Bree's legs in the stirrups and adjusted the spacing farther so Alex could easily lean into the feast from the comfort of the rolling chair.

She got into place before the bare, swollen, and dripping vulva. She pulled the pink and mauve lips apart and began to lick with a wise, large tongue. The taste was sweet and citric. Bree moaned faintly as her body continued to tremor slightly and she came in slow gushes. The licks and suction sounds filled the room as Dr. Heart provided commentary.

"Bree, you are doing so well and cumming slowly just like we need you to do. Alex couldn't wait for you to get here. There is something about your pussy that makes her salivate." He pinched Bree's right nipple that stood ready and craved touch. Bree rolled her head toward the doctor's voice, but could barely open her eyes. She felt so light in her soul that she really imagined one good sneeze would be an out of body experience. She felt the doctor stroke her face as the sound of an unzip hit the background and the feel of a cock head against her lips. She opened her lips slowly and began to kiss his dick and tongue the tip.

"Get me ready for you. Alex and I are going to get all of that bad Lunar Dust out of you. We can make you a Good Girl again. You have too many slutty thoughts. You want to be penetrated by everyone and everything all the time. That's unhealthy-you need to let us handle that for you. Make these decisions for you. Ahhhhh. Easy, Bree, I'll be inside you soon." Dr. Heart moaned and pumped in and out of her mouth with a slow expertise while Bree tried to cradle his balls with her right hand, but her hand couldn't grasp...

Bree felt her consciousness float away while the blow job ensued and the nurse continued to manipulate her clit and lips to little orgasms that would coast to build up a very large one. Bree felt herself slowly withdrawal into...

Somewhere else.

She rose from the reflective crust like a nymph from the sea, naked and curious. She gasped as her eyes opened and saw her arms covered in a crystalline lightly colored, reflective dust. The ground was glassy and sandy, but her feet couldn't feel it to a certain degree. She could hear a tornadic sound in the distance and saw the thick rise of dusty mist. She looked around the horizon and then saw the most beautiful image she never thought she would see from such a perspective: Earth.

"Oh, Bree, stop! I'm about to cum in your mouth-slow down!" Dr. Heart shouted in an extremely distanced voice. She heard her moans in the same distance.

"Be a Good Girl and cum for me," Nurse Alex murmured in her ear the promise of more.

Bree walked toward Earth on the horizon. She saw strange vehicles ahead of her and then looked up and saw millions of stars and a rain of sorts. All kinds of cosmic material fell upon her and it sounded like hot metal being cooled in ice, like swords constantly hitting each other. She felt nothing but a connection to the universe. A million crazy voices filtered into her mind in languages she couldn't grasp and in sounds of ecstasy and distress.

"We will need to secure her hands to the bind in the ceiling," she heard Dr. Heart instruct Nurse Alex in the background.

A large truck stopped in front of her. It looked like a bull dozer and the lights tried to blind her, but they didn't. Two men in strange gear walked toward her as she rose above them-her hands stretched above her while her feet dangled inches from the reflective surface.

"Look, Bree, you made Alex's dick come out. She is going to savor your ass. . ." the faint stern voice of the doctor instructed as Bree's body enacted the reaction of lube application and a slow penetration of the futa nurse into her backside. Her legs spread in the mid air float and then came the kisses and vaginal entrance of the Dr. Heart's solid throb. Her head fell back in an ecstatic wave as her moan was caught in the vacuum, but she heard herself far away loud in lust as she came from the painful pleasure of double penetration.

She floated higher into the mist of cosmic material seeing flashes of the exam room and the Universe's vast embrace. Dr. Heart pushed her taut nipples together and bit them fiercely as Nurse Alex pulled her hair harshly to the left and whispered incomprehensible phrases into her right ear. Comets passed above her with showers of glittery fragments in a steady rain toward her. The synchronized thrust by the medical duo maximized the fullness factor. The men below on the lunar surface stared up at her in awe until she disappeared into the starscape.

The tension of her body pushed and pulled by a tidal force she had never felt before and something within seemed to completely change, but she couldn't place what.

The exquisite unplug of longing made her visualize Master so clearly.

He was inside her, helped her unwind herself from the terrors of the moment, the stress of time and situations. His lips were on hers, her body molded to him, she felt the vibrant fingertips on her back, his deep voice breathy in her ear. The audio playback of when he told her years ago, then she told him years later, and when they both said it after their first rendezvous so long ago. The visual that rose to the surface: in her candle-lit living room, late in the night, months back, she handed him the aged purple - yellow parchment-

She was jarred from the visual when she remembered their mutual loss and strived hard to remember.

Above all else, remember where she had gone because she could tell whatever was different was a cut-off to a part of her somehow.

She felt the float release her as the shiny light surface beckoned her back with such a force that she slammed back into the regolith in less than a second. Nothing was left of her but a small dust cloud.

The men got back into the truck and carried on the work for Lunar Complex 7, after they collected three pouches of the regolith for their side-work accomplice.

The driver turned to the navigator and laughed nervously in his breathing mask. "I need to hit Afterburn after that show."

The navigator nodded nervously. "If women keep showing up like this, we might be able to start our own place. Call it Cosmos or something. I think we should talk to Bob about it. If we are going to be a part of his work, we should go all the way."

Six and a Half Months Ago, In the City, In a Booth in the Back Corner of Shelley's, Late at Night

Quaid Daniels exhaled the smoke of his menthol as the dark blue-suited PI sat down across from him with a quiet greeting of a firm handshake and serious look between the blue-eyed men. The foreign band around the corner to the right carried a mandolin heavy tune and there were shouts from the audience in a foreign language.

12