You are Entranced

Info
He just wants you to relax - and come too.
54 words
4.47
95.8k
23
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you begin may I recommend you find time to relax and enjoy it to the full, wear something silky like a bath robe, and it would be lovely if you have recently washed your hair - oh, and a vibrator would be good too. Hope you like it - I really do.

--:--
--:--
1.0
anenglishmanabroad
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
anna98anna98about 8 years ago

I love you...

Wow, that was great! It was stunningly nice and sensual, I loved it. My pussy is still pulsing as I had a very intense orgasm I hadn't had for a while.

Thank you, you're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

This was so perfect. I have gone through a difficult marriage and am now separated. I came here looking for some release, but what I got was so much more. You are so sweet and gentle. I have never felt cared for like that before. We came at the same time. That is hands down the best sex I have ever had, and you weren't even here! Thank you for helping me get through this. I hope someday I find someone like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so sensual

This is so entrancing, sensual, and beautiful. Your voice and words are so sexy and beautiful, thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SEXYY

This is so hot, I can't even. How are you single? With a voice like that, you can get just about any woman! Surely anyone whose ever listened to your recordings are most likely head over heels for you, and quite frankly so am I. Thank you for being so sexy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was the best and sweetest and most sensual thing I have ever heard. Please do more! You made me feel so calm and comfortable with you. I like how natural you sound. It's not like you are trying to fake "sexy" noises like some do. Natural is sexy.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

To Watch I love to watch. And be watched.in Toys & Masturbation
At Daddy's Mercy My Daddy-Dom tells me how to touch my self.in Toys & Masturbation
Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Contract of Submission A first timer's guide to training a submissive wife.in How To
How to Beg A submissive's guide to begging.in How To
More Stories