You Are My Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers

A part of her wanted to drive like crazy to the house, throw him on the floor and make love to him. It had been so long since she had felt this way. What was really strange is that they hadn't seen or talked to each other since Elaine's funeral, two years ago. She felt guilty that she hadn't kept in touch with him.

She realized though, that now she had a chance to make up for lost time. If he bought the house, he would be in the area, and they could see each other more often. The thought brought a smile to her face.

She thought about how she could make this evening better? Wine! I'll buy a bottle of wine, she thought to herself, and put it on ice in a portable cooler, and bring it with me. That ought to be a nice touch. I'll just say I brought it just in case we wanted to celebrate his decision of buying the house.

At 5, she locked up the office, ran the errands she needed to in order to get the wine and have it chilling on ice. She then began to make the twenty minute drive to the house.

She arrived at about 5:50, and knocked on the door. She was already acting as though this was Michael's home. Michael opened the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, look who came for a visit! Diane, it's nice to see you. Come on in."

"Thank you, Michael."

She walked in, giving Michael an embrace and asked, "Well, what kind of feel did you get for the place?"

"Overall, I like it quite a lot. However, I still want to get the night view before I make a final decision."

"I understand" Diane replied, "Are you ready to go eat?"

"Yes I am, and since you know the area better than I, it's your choice and my treat."

"All right. You like Italian, don't you?"

"Indeed I do. Sounds prefect."

"Okay, let's load up then."

Arriving at the restaurant, they were seated in a corner table for two, ordered drinks and began to look over the menu.

After making their choices, they sat and talked about how it has been hard since losing their mates. Both realizing that they shared a pain and a loneliness that nobody could understand, unless they had been through it.

After finishing their meal, Diane decided to take the conversation up a few notches, leaning over the table she asked, "So you would really parade around your property naked?"

Michael reached across the small table for her hand, and whispered back, "Yes I would and you can join me any time you'd like."

She then playfully slapped his hand, "Oh, you are just too bad."

"Well, I've learned that life is indeed short, so you must latch on to whatever you desire in this life and not let go. I wasn't trying to be bad, I was just being neighborly."

"Oh is that what you call it, neighborly?"

"Sure."

Diane then said, "Well neighbor, it's starting to get dark, so if you want to see that night view, we should getting going."

"All right, I'm right behind you." Michael meant that quite literally, as he walked behind her, enjoying the view of her swaying ass cheeks.

They arrived at the house just as the sun's final rays were giving way to the darkness of night. The horizon was still glowing an orange-red when they made their way out to the back deck. They both just stood still for a couple of minutes taking in the beauty of it all.

Diane spoke first, saying, "Oh, shoot, I forgot to bring something in with me!"

"What is it? I can go get it for you" Michael offered.

"Sure, in the backseat you'll see a small red cooler. Grab it and hurry back."

"Something to drink, I assume" Michael surmised.

"Yes, I thought it would be nice to have a glass of wine while we were taking in the view."

Michael responded, "Good call!"

With that he disappeared into the house and out the front door. A minute later he returned with the cooler and a couple of glasses from the kitchen.

Diane said, "Here, let me pour us a drink."

Michael protested, "No way, opening the bottle and pouring the drinks is the man's job, so you just stay there, enjoy the view and I'll bring us our drinks."

"Aren't you sweet" Diane said smiling.

"Indeed I am."

After getting the bottle opened and pouring two glasses of wine, he started to return to where Diane was standing. He stopped for a moment, just looking at the scene before him.

The sky was beautifully painted with the faint, fading glow of day disappearing. The stars were all twinkling and reflecting off the water, while the forested mountains provided a rolling boundary between water and sky, with Diane outlined against it all.

Absolutely stunning, he thought.

Diane could hear the tinkling of glasses and the bottle. She wasn't sure where this evening was going, but she decided if he made his move for her, she would melt into his arms. She knew she wanted him, she only hoped that he wanted her.

With glasses in hand, he began making his way toward her. Coming up behind her, he set one glass on the deck railing. Then slipping one arm around her waist and gently pulling her into him, he said, "Here is your drink, my dear."

As she reached up to take her drink, Michael bent down and kissed an exposed part of her shoulder. That's it, she thought, I can't hold this any longer.

She then turned around, attempting to set her glass of wine on the deck railing, but actually knocked both drinks off the rail and the sound of crashing glass on the ground below filled the air for a moment.

Without either of them acknowledging what she had just done, she turned to face Michael and said, "I want you to know something. No matter what happens the rest of this evening, it has nothing to do with selling or buying a house. Right now, I don't care if you buy it or not."

Michael pulled her into him, his hand now firmly on the small of her back, "Oh, I'm buying it. There is no doubt about it."

He then pulled her up to his lips and they first began to kiss with great passion and heat. Their mouths were hungry and their tongues rapidly exploring the each other.

After a minute or so, the kissing went from feverishly passionate to slowly sensual. Their lips and tongues slowed down to a pace where they were quite happy to take their time exploring and enjoying each other.

Diane reached around Michael's waist, took a buttock in each hand, squeezed and then pulled him into her forcefully. As she did this, she could feel his erection pressing against her lower stomach through his slacks. The sensation of his hardness sent a shockwave through her body. She could feel the juices of her vagina starting to soak her panties.

Michael, wanting this to last, but not wanting it to move to fast, broke their lips' embrace, saying, "You realize of course, what this means? It means I'll have to pour two more glasses of wine?"

They both laughed at the delayed remark concerning her faux pas. Michael continued, "I'll get us two more if you promise to be careful this time."

Diane smiled and softly replied, "I promise."

After a moment, Michael returned with two glasses, filled them with wine and returned to Diane.

"Okay, now please be careful! There's only so many glasses in the cabinet." Michael said playfully.

"Can we sit down over here for a minute?" Diane asked, pointing to some patio chairs.

Michael motioned to them, "After you, my dear."

They both sat down in the chairs, which were arranged right next to each other. Diane spoke up first, "Okay, let me get this part out of the way. You want the house, right?"

"Yes, actually, I had already decided when we were here earlier today" Michael added, then turning his head to look at her reaction.

She turned to him with a glaring look, "So what was all this about seeing what the night view was like?"

"That was absolutely true, and I must say right now, the night view from where I'm sitting is absolutely stunning."

He then lifted his glass toward her. She raised her glass and lightly touched it to his glass, making a tinkling noise, "I have to agree, absolutely stunning."

She then nervously continued, "I'll tell you something else I was thinking about, how to make this view even more memorable. Want to hear it?"

Michael had his own ideas about how to do that, but didn't want to come across as to forward or assuming. "I certainly would. What is it?"

Diane then stood up, placed her glass on the table beside the chair, and said, "Well, since we both enjoy being naked outdoors, what's to stop us from doing it here?"

She then began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

Michael jumped up and said, "Please, allow me to do that."

He stepped up in front of Diane and began to unbutton her blouse slowly. She then reached over and began to unbutton his shirt.

Once he had all the buttons undone, he slowly began to push the fabric of her blouse off her shoulders, revealing the plump cleavage of her breasts, held captive by her bra.

Michael helped removing his own shirt and moved behind Diane. He began kissing her shoulders, running his hands along the length of her arms. He then worked his way back to the top of her bare shoulders.

Moving his hands down to the clasp of her bra, he unhooked it.

He whispered to her, "Leave the bra on for a moment."

He then bent over and began to kiss her from the neck down to the small of her back, then back up to her neck. Michael had a thing for the naked back of a woman. He felt it was one of the most sensual things about her. He liked the view of the bare back of a woman, because it indicated to him what was also waiting on the other side. The bare back was just a slight tease, and he loved it.

He reached up for the straps of the bra, and gently pushed them off her shoulders until he saw her fling the bra on the ground. Staying behind her and pressing his body into hers, his arms wrapped around her waist to her belly and pulled her into him.

She could feel his hardness pushing against her ass. She started to slowly gyrate back and forth, rubbing against his hardness. She moved her ass back and forth, up and then down, making his dick even harder.

She was feeling the cool night air on her tits and her nipples were so hard now, they were aching to be pinched and pulled. She reached down for his hands, and moved them up to her breasts, making him cup each one.

With her hands over his, she squeezed his hands, forcing him to squeeze her breasts. While he was fondling and squeezing both her breasts, she moved a hand behind her, reaching between her ass and his crotch.

She found his hardness and began to stroke it with her hand through his pants.

Michael moved one hand down her belly to the sweet area between her legs. It felt hot, even through the fabric of her slacks. She moaned with pleasure at the touch of his hand on her pussy, even if it was through her pants.

He wants her, he wants to ravish her, he wants to taste her. He has never wanted someone so bad in many years.

Diane's wantonness built up to such a boiling point that she could take it no longer. She must have him now! She spun around and dropped to her knees. She quickly unloosened his belt, undid his pants and pulled them down to ground.

Raising her head back up, his erection was staring her right in the face. She reached up, wrapped her hand around his shaft and took it in her mouth. Michael threw his head back and moaned.

She reached around to grab hold of his ass and began to slowly force his dick all the way into her mouth. Michael would have loved to allow her to take him all the way and come in her mouth, but he didn't want that, not now.

After just a minute of this, he pulled back and stood her to her feet. He took her into his arms, and kissed her with such passion and lust he hadn't felt in several years. Her breasts were pressing into his chest, with his hardness into her belly.

He then stopped, and sat down on one of the chairs. Pulling her in front of him, he began to remove her pants. In one motion, he pulled both her pants and panties down to her ankles. She then stepped out of them. She was completely nude before him. He then removed his remaining clothes that had piled up at his feet.

Still sitting, he reached for her, pulling her into him. Now her pussy was at eye level with him. He leaned forward and began to kiss around the outer edges of her vagina. She kept her labia shaved, and just a small patch of hair rested on top of her mound.

He sucked each wet lip into his mouth, and then began to run his tongue along the folds of her pussy, tasting her wetness and her heat. Standing in front of him, she began to tweak and pinch her nipples while he reached around, grabbing one ass cheek in each hand, forcing her wetness into his face.

His tongue found her clit and then he began to suck on it until he could feel its hardness. He could feel it almost grow in his mouth as he sucked and licked on it. Diane was moaning loudly as he focused on her clit.

He then stopped and said, "I can see one thing this deck is lacking, a bed of some type. I want you so bad right now. I want to make love to you all night."

Diane then suggested they move inside to one of the bedrooms.

Michael replied, "I really wanted to enjoy you out here, but under the circumstances, I think you're right."

Diane pulled him up out of his chair, and they ran like horny teenagers into the house. They made their way to the king size bed in the master bedroom. Diane arrived first and jumped in.

She squirmed around on the bed, held her arms up to Michael, looking directly into his eyes and said, "Come here. Make love to me."

Michael knelt on the bed beside her on one knee, leaned down and began to kiss her softly. Moving his hands down to her breasts, he began massage her tits and roll her nipples between his fingers.

She reached over, grabbing his hard cock, and began to slowly stroke it. She then removed her mouth from his and whispered, "I want you inside me."

Michael looked at Diane and whispered, "There is nothing I want more right now, but I think we need to take a break for a minute."

Diane moaned, "Oh you are terrible, you are trying to torture me, aren't you!"

"No, I'm not. However, before we go any further with this, I think it would be good for us to come to an understanding."

In her mind, she knew he was right, but her body was aching, hurting even to be released from the years of pent-up frustration, loneliness and desire.

Michael began, "Diane, first of all, I want to get this out of the way. As I said earlier, I love the house and I'll buy it, assuming everything goes according to plan."

"Okay, I appreciate that, and I think you'll will really love it here."

"That brings me to the next point. I don't want what we're doing here to be just a one night fling, in which we both get a badly needed release from months or years of frustration or loneliness. That is not what I want."

"Me either! I want something lasting, something I can depend on."

"Exactly! When I first saw you today at your office, it was like we hadn't missed a step. I instantly felt at ease with you, at home if you will. I was a little shocked by that, but I knew it was true. You felt like home to me."

"Michael, you feel like home to me also. Having spent a good portion of the day with you, it felt like we had been together for a long time. I was totally at ease with you too. So what's the problem?"

"I never said there was a problem, I just wanted you to understand that if I buy this house, and then of course, move here, I want to spend as much time as I can with you. I want to spend as many days and as many nights with you as I can. That's not desperation talking, it's just flat out desire for someone I care deeply about."

"I feel the same way. I want to spend as much time, day or night, with you also. I mean, we could even take it to the next level and go steady. But if we go steady, you'll have to give me something like a ring on a chain or a bracelet."

Michael grabbed her and rolled her over on top of him. He then said, "Well before I give you anything else, I really need to give you this."

He then thrust his pelvis up jamming his still hard dick at her pussy, landing the head of his dick right at the entrance to her wetness. She smiled, reached down between her legs, and guided his cock between the folds of her wetness. She pushed her body back against his hardness until he was fully inside her.

She hung her head, moaned then whimpered, as she began to slowly gyrate back and forth, then up and down his wet hardness. She reveled in the feeling of having wall to wall cock inside her. It was a feeling she hadn't had in years, and sorely missed. Her vibrator would help her with the orgasms, but nothing matched the feel of a real, hard fleshy dick filling her inside.

Michael began thrusting up to meet her downward motions. He reached up and cupped her breasts in each hand, then reaching with his mouth, he took each tit in his mouth, licking and sucking in turn.

Diane began moaning louder and her breathing became more erratic. He could also feel his cum boiling up inside of him. She began rocking violently back and forth, growling. The growling quickly turned into screaming, while shaking her head back and forth, "Oh god, I'm coming, god, I'm coming. Aaaaaagh, shit!"

Michael then began to buck and thrust his cock deeply into Diane, and he then shot several loads of his cum deep inside her quivering, wet pussy.

She collapsed into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her, brushing the hair away from her face, and kissed her lips.

After they both lay motionless for a couple of minutes, she looked up at him with a glazed countenance on her face, "Mister, you sure made a mess inside me."

Michael retorted, "Well, missy, you were quite a mess before I got up in there, so it can't all be my mess."

Michael continued, "Hey, I'm thirsty, how about you?"

Diane sluggishly answered, "Yep, I sure am. If you'll wait a minute and allow me to go to the bathroom, we can go out to the deck, have a glass of wine."

"Okay, I can wait."

Diane rose up from Michael, slid herself off his now deflated cock, holding her hands over her now dripping pussy, and made her way to the bathroom. Michael chuckled a little, watching her waddle with her hands between her legs.

All she could muster was, "Oh, shut up! It's your fault!" Michael just laughed harder.

After a minute or two, Michael hollered, "Hey, you need any help in there?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm almost done."

Michael then added, "Do you think you could do me a favor and bring a warm, wet washcloth with you when you come out?"

"Sure, no problem, anything else, mister?"

"No, just you and the washcloth. I am starting to really miss you! If you don't come out soon, I'll have to come in after you."

Just then, the door opened and she stood there, naked and beautiful, holding a wet, limp washcloth in her hand. She then took aim and threw it at him, landing it right on his crotch.

"Wow, nice shot. I'm impressed."

Michael stood up from the bed, wiped his entire groin area with the washcloth, walked over to the bathroom where Diane was still standing. He tossed the washcloth into the sink, offered her his arm, and said, "Care to join me for a drink on the deck?"

"I would love to, thank you."

They walked arm in arm, butt naked through the house that technically was still for sale, out onto the back deck. The night air felt wonderful on their naked bodies.

"This is what I love about being nude in the great outdoors. It gives me such a feeling of being alive, unencumbered with the trappings of society. It's just me in my natural state, with nature in its natural state" Michael spouted as he began to pour their drinks.

"I completely agree. It gives you such a feeling of, well for lack of a better term, a oneness with nature. It just feels right" Diane replied.

Michael handed a glass of wine to Diane and they just leaned their butts against the deck railing, looking at the stars.

edsachry
edsachry
80 Followers