You Are My Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane led Christy by the hand down the hall to the master bedroom, where Michael was still laying nude on the bed.

The two walked into the room, and Diane said, "Michael, Christy has some to tell you. Go ahead dear, tell him how you feel."

Christy walked over to the bed, sat down and reached for Michael's hand, and said, "Last night, I told you that I loved you, do you remember?"

"Indeed I do." Michael replied.

"Well, what I want to say now is that I do love you, and I mean that in the most sincere and respectful way. I admire you deeply, and think any woman would be the luckiest girl in the world to land you. I think Diane is one hell of a lucky woman. Does that make sense to you?"

"Sure it does, I mean, I'm not a jerk!"

The two girls burst out loud in laughter.

Sandy then came to the bedroom doorway, rubbing her eyes, saying, "What's so funny? What did I miss?"

"Nothing really dear, Christy was just expressing her love for Michael." Diane replied.

"Well, I love him too, you know." Sandy said smiling.

Michael motioned to the other two girls, "Come here both of you. Join me and Christy on the bed."

Diane started walking over with Sandy, saying, "Oh no, are you trying to start something?"

Michael replied, "No, I just want to talk with all of you. Get up here and lay down with me."

Diane instructed, "You two lay on either side of him, and I'll lay on top."

Michael had Christy cuddled in his right arm, Sandy in his left, with Diane lying between his legs, resting her head on his chest.

He then began to speak, "Okay, I want the three of you to know, that I love each of you. I can say the I love you Sandy, I love you Christy, and I love you Diane. However, as the saying goes, love is a many-splendored thing, with many different facets to it."

Michael paused for a moment, feeling a well of emotion rising up inside of him. Then continuing, "Before Diane came back into my life, I was a lonely, frustrated, sex-starved middle-aged man. In my marriage, our sex life had been the source of over thirty years of frustration for me. It felt so small and confined. It was confined to what she said it was. I never really had much of a say in it. Sure, we could have divorced, but I didn't want that, because in so many other ways, I deeply loved her."

"I don't want it to sound like I am glad she is dead, because I'm not. It's just that in the area of sex, I feel like I have been set free. Diane is the woman who rescued me and set me free, and I love her for that, among many other reasons. Seriously, how many women would feel comfortable enough to allow her friends to have sex with her man?"

Christy softly replied, "We know she is special. We have talked about that. Go on, Michael."

"Right now, I have the woman that I want to spend the rest of my days with lying in bed with me, while I have two other gorgeous naked ladies in my arms. This is so far removed from my previous life, it is unbelievable! Not that this is normal for most guys, because I know it's not."

"I love both of you two girls in my arms because you are a very special part of Diane's life. I want her to keep that part of her life intact. I understand what it feels like to be in a relationship where you feel unfulfilled in the area of sex, and I don't want either of us feeling that."

Michael paused, pulled Christy up to his lips and kissed her. Then turning to Sandy, kissing her, he continued, "So it is all right for us to express ourselves to each other in terms of love, because what we four share is something very special."

Diane scooted up to Michael's face and began to kiss him with passion, while wrapping her arms around the two girls beside her. She then broke her kiss and said, "Michael, my love for you just jumped off the scales, and I'm sure these other two feel the same way."

Diane wiped a tear away from her eye, then said, "Now, I'm going to go fix us all some breakfast. You three just lay here and relax. I'll call you when it's ready, okay?"

Michael replied, "Are you sure you don't want any help?"

"No, you guys just enjoy the moment."

Diane slid off Michael and the bed, and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door. That was her sign of giving them some privacy.

Michael thought to himself, Damn what a woman!

Sandy moved herself down to Michael's crotch, wrapping her hand around his semi-erect shaft. She then lowered her head, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

Michael pulled Christy into him, began kissing her and fondling her large breasts. He then broke his kiss with her and said, "I would really like to taste your pussy right now. Climb up over me, here."

Christy then moved, placing herself in a 69 over Michael, and joined Sandy at his growing member.

Michael began to lick and suck on her labia, running his tongue in between them, then driving his tongue deep into her wet hole.

Christy had taken over Michael's shaft, while Sandy began sucking each of his balls.

The door creaked open just a crack. Diane was peeking in to seeing what they were up to. They were pleasuring themselves just as she had expected they would.

She then returned to the kitchen and continued preparing breakfast for everyone.

Left alone with her thoughts, she began to think it was too bad that Michael couldn't have three wives, with her as the Alpha-Wife, of course. Maybe it could be like in the really old days, when a man would have a wife and several concubines. She thought that Sandy and Christy could be Michael's concubines.

That was an interesting thought to her. Maybe that's how she should look at it. The wife has the priority and legal relationship, while the concubines would service the husband. Well, she thought, service is not the right word. They would provide solace and comfort.

But then, maybe that is all a bunch of shit. She didn't know for sure, but she did know that she was very happy with the way things have turned out so far.

Breakfast was almost ready. She set the pans off the burners, and walked back to the bedroom to see if they were done yet.

She cracked the door, peeking her head inside and saw that they were back to lying in each others' arms. "Hey guys, breakfast is ready! Come on and let's eat."

Michael replied, "Great! I'm ready! Let's go eat girls."

Diane then smiled and said, "Speaking of eating girls, did you guys have fun in here, while I was slaving over a hot stove?"

Christy smiled and replied, "Yes we did. We all had a taste of each other, hope you didn't mind?"

"No, I expected it. Come on now before things start getting cold."

They all made their way to the dining table, where they sat, still without their clothes, and enjoyed their first of many breakfasts together.

*************************

If you have enjoyed this series so far, please comment and vote. I have several more chapters planned, and would enjoy some feedback as to where you, the reader, would like to see the story go.

In the next few chapters, I have Michael moving into his new home, and also about this same time, a really big surprise for everyone involved. A surprise that will be life-changing for several of our characters.

Thanks for reading,

Ed