You Are What You Are Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife is taken by rich man to be his own.
7.2k words
4.23
36.3k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing up her Sunday morning ritual of coffee and the Chronicle, Molly rinsed the cup in the sink and returned to her bedroom. Carefully removing her PJ's and underwear, she rolled the sheets back and lay on the bed completely nude. Reaching for the bottle of lotion on her nightstand, she squirted a healthy portion between her legs and began rubbing it in, and for the billionth time, thought of Jason.

It was because of him that she didn't have, nor would she ever have again, any visible hair anywhere below her neck. Always with connections of every kind, most especially the illicit kind, on the very first day her husband had gone out of town, Jason had taken her to a tiny and well hidden clinic run by a doctor friend of his and that had been that. In the space of three hours she had been delivered a sentence of life without shaving.

There was an upside, of course. There was no more having to shave her legs or armpits, but also no way to ever again mitigate in any way the view of her profoundly over-sized womanhood to anyone who might cast eyes upon it. Her pussy was bare and it would stay that way. All things considered, she would a thousand times over have rather put up with the inconvenience of shaving and kept her bush, but what was done was done.

One benefit, however, she did enjoy immensely, and she seldom let a Sunday morning pass without taking full advantage it. Slowly massaging the lotion into the soft and perfectly smooth skin of her most private area, she inevitably began to feel the delicious warmth and tingle of arousal and the blissful synchrony of her breathing with the motions of her hand as her pussy slowly came alive.

Immersing herself totally in the pleasure of it, she nurtured it tenderly, holding onto it for as long as possible before finally pushing her finger down between the protective embrace of her outer labia and onto her still dormant, but expectant clitoris.

Feeling it quickly swell with life, she was also quickly forced to announce the event with her first groan. "The first groan is always loud," she observed to herself, even though thoughts of any kind at a time like this were undesirable, "I wonder why that is."

Quickly seeking to divert herself from the distraction of cognizant thought, she searched for a fantasy, any fantasy, but, as always, found herself with the same one as always... Jason, his kisses on her neck, his thick penis deep inside her and his loving voice whispering in her ear.

Hating the unwanted fantasy, but unable to resist it, she let her finger bring her to yet another level of pleasure as she both remembered and imagined Jason fucking her in earnest, plunging and withdrawing and plunging yet again. Groaning and moaning and squealing with every breath, she did as everyone does when alone in their bedroom, she abandoned all pretext and followed her pleasure with abandon.

Rolling onto her left side, she lifted her right leg and began vigorously administering to her pussy in every way that pleased her. Unconcerned by the ridiculous spectacle the awkward position was offering to whatever gods might be watching, she soon added loud cries to her cacophony of sexual vocalizations and unabashedly announced herself to the cosmos with every breath.

Wishing to God it would last forever and yet desperate for her final reward, she managed several minutes more before finally rolling onto her belly, humping her hips against her finger as hard as possible and howling at the moon as if it were really there until her final scream transformed into a long growl and the much cherished but all too ephemeral explosion of supreme pleasure flooded through her body.

:)

Standing under the soothing stream of the hot shower a few minutes later, Molly repeated the same mental argument she'd had with herself a thousand times... with the same results.

"Of course I fantasize about him. He's the only man I've ever been with. I don't know anything else. It doesn't mean I love him... but I do love him and he loves me..."Nobody ever loved me like Jason... nobody ever will."

"But you can't stay with a man that beats your ass and makes you suck other men's cocks... But he never hit me, it was always just the paddle and only on my ass... and he always truly respected me... and no one ever made me feel good about myself like Jason did.

"He never made me fuck anyone else... and he never cheated on me, he never would."

He would take me back, even though I was on the con and stole his money... He would beat my ass, but he would take me back."

"I couldn't go back, but I would give anything to see him..."

"Why do I have this fire inside for the con?" "Why is life so complicated?"

:)

Finally having enough of her long hot shower, Molly donned her favorite set of old sweats and decided to check her email before settling into a good book, but as soon as the page popped up her heart leaped for joy.

It was a message from Sammy inviting her to the annual birthday bash he always gave for himself. She knew in her bones the invitation wasn't casual as Sammy was never casual and this almost certainly meant that he had something for her.

Her first job had been easy enough. Sammy had gotten her a job on a janitorial crew long enough to plant some bugs in the executive offices of some company, although she wasn't let in on why. She'd just had to spend a day learning how to install the bugs and learning the layout of the building along with the guard's routine so she could slip into each office at just the right time.

It had been easy enough, and it had at least scratched her itch and Sammy had paid her two grand, which only made her continue to beg even longer and louder for more.

Her next job had been even better. She'd had to sneak deep into an exclusive neighborhood by walking along the tops of a series of rock walls with a backpack full of tools until she came to the target house which was an old Victorian mansion.

After making her way to the mansion she then had to climb up three stories of outside walls using trellises and gutter pipes and whatever else would afford a handhold until she could find and remove a vent cover to the attic. Once inside, she had to enter the heating duct and make her way to a room that was being used as an office and plant a camera in the vent.

On the way out, she'd had to put everything back to make sure no one would notice she'd been there. It had taken her most of the night, but she had pulled it off and Sammy had not only given her some respectful praise, he had given her ten grand. That had pretty much sealed the deal... she was hooked.

After that, she was relentless with Sammy about getting some more work, calling him every week, but much to her chagrin, he always either didn't return her calls or made some excuse about there not being much going on.

After a while she became desperate, and then broken-hearted because she knew Sammy always had something going on, but this invitation meant he had at least something for her and she could hardly wait to find out what.

:)

Sammy's house was an old warehouse, which remained ugly and non-descript on the outside, but was opulently adorned inside and served as both home and office.

Warmly greeted by someone she didn't know, she was then told to make herself at home and to freely partake of a long rectangular table piled high with food and liquor. Casually picking a piece of fruit to nibble on, she took a survey of the room and found only two people she knew from her previous jobs.

One was a guy who went by the moniker Tico. He was the "toy man," and was some kind of electronics wizard who had taught her how to plant the bugs. The other was a guy named Leon who was the "pathfinder." He had briefed her on the layout of the building and shown her places to hide and possible escape routes if it had come to it.

Making her way over to Tico, he enthusiastically embraced her company and they chatted for a while until she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Sammy would like to see you in his office, if you wouldn't mind," informed the man, which really meant she had damn well better get her ass up there and hurry up about it.

Following the man along the outer wall and up the stairs into Sammy's office, which had a big one-way window looking out onto the great room and the people below, she paid intense attention to Sammy's every word as he sat on the edge of his desk and took a long pause before speaking.

"How you doin, Doll?" he asked, as he poured himself a shot of Scotch and her a glass of wine.

"I'm good," she replied, trying to play it cool in spite of the mountain of emotions she was feeling inside.

"So what did you do with your money?" he asked, "Saved a bit I hope."

"I bought a little place," she answered, "The rest I put in the bank. I took a job at the museum to get by."

"That's smart," Sammy approved, and they spent most of the next hour with small talk until Sammy finally got down to business in the form of an absolute bombshell.

"Well, here's the long and short of it, Doll, Gracie is retiring, going off with her man to have babies. I need a new tail. I think you've got what it takes. If you would be interested, I'll give you a shot."

"Absolutely," Molly assured him as confidently as possible, even though her insides were leaping for joy.

Hearing Sammy's words, Molly could hardly believe her ears. The "tail" was second only to the boss in both authority and prestige and for good reason. A good tail had to be observant, smart, creative, and brave, but most of all she had to be able to think on her feet when things got dicey. Best of all, the tail was on the front lines and that's where she wanted to be.

There was one thing about being the tail, however, that grabbed hold of her insides and twisted them up like so much spaghetti on a fork. She would have to provide sex to whomever, whenever and however necessary to get the job done. If the job required someone getting a piece of tail, it was going to be her tail.

"Not so fast," countered Sammy, "Having what it takes is only half the deal. Being willing to pay the price is the other half. There's always a price to be paid for everything."

"I know," assured Molly, "I think you know I do."

"Well, maybe yes and maybe no, but mostly no," declared Sammy, "But as I said, I'll give you a shot. Just stay up here for a while and when I give you the word I want you to go down there and give everyone a table dance, naked of course."

"Table Dance! Naked!" Molly exclaimed, "What the hell, Sammy!"

"What the hell nothing," declared Sammy, in a tone that told Molly no further protest would be allowed, "Do as you're told."

"Fine," Molly responded, "One naked table dance coming up," but also by her own tone let it be known she didn't like it one damn bit, prompting Sammy to relent and lean forward with a softer approach.

"Look, Doll, I know the con," declared Sammy, "When it comes to the con I'm the best there ever was, but there's a part of being a tail that I don't know shit about. That's women's shit and I don't know women's shit, so I've brought in someone who does. If it makes you feel any better, she's also the best there ever was. Compared to her, Gracie was an amateur. You will have to prove yourself to her. And make no mistake, what she says goes. She says you're in, you're in. She says you're out, you're out."

"Okay," responded Molly, simply, mostly overwhelmed by the new information, her mind racing to cope with the new reality, even as Sammy punctuated everything with a final declaration in no uncertain terms.

"One more thing. The next time I tell you to do something, I don't get no attitude from you. I tell you to suck my dick, you got three seconds to be on your knees, you understand?"

"I understand," Molly surrendered, but not without a fight, prompting a laugh from Sammy, "asshole."

"That's what I thought," laughed Sammy, pouring them another round.

"So is that one of the things I have to look forward to?" teased Molly, "Am I going to have to suck your dick someday, Sammy?"

"You can take it to the bank," laughed Sammy.

"That's what I thought," laughed Molly, knowing Sammy had too much class to ever make her do it, but she also knew it would happen. She would have to do it sooner or later of her own accord, when the time was right.

Sammy and Ernie had grown up together and although Ernie didn't have much of anything more to him than to be an enforcer, his loyalty to Sammy was to the death, but the fact that she had sucked Ernie's dick meant that he was one up and that was a burr under Sammy's saddle, a burr she would someday have to remove.

"You have to think like a tail now, Molly," she said to herself, "You have to do what it takes."

Looking down on the gathering below as some men came in and began clearing the big table and unpacking the chairs to put around it, Molly began carefully assessing the guests, looking for her new mentor.

Observing that the crowd was about evenly mixed gender wise and counting as she went, she had gotten to 27 with only a few more to go when she spotted a woman standing next to Ernie whom she knew had to be the one.

She was a tall gray-haired woman of striking beauty in spite of her advancing years and simply by the way she carried herself and the deference the others subconsciously offered her, it was obvious she was by far the most important person there.

Molly knew she was going to be dancing simply for the enjoyment of everyone else, but she was going to be dancing for this woman as if her life depended on it, because it did.

Watching until the table had been cleared and almost all the chairs had been placed, Molly removed all her clothes and waited at the top of the stairs until the lights had dimmed, a spotlight had been focused and the music had started playing before she slowly descended the stairs and walked up some short steps onto one end of the table to a rousing round of applause when the spotlight turned her way and the crowd realized what their entertainment was to be.

Taking a deep breath, Molly put on her best mischievously naughty face and began slowly working her way down the long table in rhythm to the music, hating every moment of it, but constantly maintaining her best innocently naughty demeanor, determined not to let any anyone know her true feelings.

Knowing it was supposed to be more fun than sexual, she kept it classy, not doing any bump and grind, but still making sure each person got a personal tittie shake and a little of their own time with her pussy.

Having to persevere through five songs and five trips up and down the table, she was more than grateful when the music finally stopped and Ernie stood up and ended the show.

"Alright! Give it up for our own Miss Molly!" he declared, leading them all in another round of applause as Molly took her bows, but as soon as she had found the floor again, Ernie delivered another terrible order just to her.

"You stay here with me, as you are."

Having no other choice, Molly did as she was told and was forced to endure almost another three hours of standing next to Ernie in her birthday suit as any and all of the guests dropped by for their personal introduction and a few minutes of polite conversation.

More grateful than ever as Ernie finally escorted her back up to the office, she was once again hugely dismayed as Ernie once again prolonged her suffering.

"Don't get dressed yet," he ordered, before promptly leaving her alone.

Having to wait for another ten minutes, her anxiety slowly built until Sammy and the grey-headed lady finally entered, and she was highly surprised as the woman spoke with an authority she had never before seen anyone do with Sammy.

"Sammy, why don't you go on down and have a drink with the boys and let me and Molly have some girl talk."

Motioning Molly to come sit beside her after Sammy had gone, the woman took a long moment to look into Molly's eyes before beginning her mesmerizing story.

My name is Estelle Dubois," she began, in a lovely and carefully cultured voice, "I am sixty years old and I have never been to school for even one day in my life.

When I was six years old my mother brought me here from the old country and we went to work in a sweat shop in Brooklyn.

By the time I was thirteen, my mother got arthritis in her fingers and couldn't work as much, so I started turning tricks so we could eat, but by the time I was sixteen whatever gods there are, if there are any, smiled on me and I developed into a long-legged raven haired beauty.

That allowed me to get a job in a house and I worked there for five years and saved my money. I learned how to dress, how to talk, who to bribe, who to befriend and most importantly of all, I learned how to fuck and find my way around a man.

After I learned all that, I went out on my own and worked the high end hotels. I kept saving my money and when I was twenty-three I bought a client list and a recommendation from a dying madam and worked my own book until I was twenty-seven. That's when I got lucky again.

I worked a few cons for a grifter named Norman Squire Butterfield and his tail Gisele Lafayette. Over time, one thing led to another and Gisele taught me what I needed to know, so when she went off with her man I took her place.

I was Norman's tail for a few years and then we took on Sammy and Gracie and now Gracie is off with her man and that's where we are today.

Presently, I own twenty-two businesses, one of which is the janitorial company you worked for when you planted those bugs. I still work with Sammy every once in a while even though I don't need to. I only do it because I still love the con.

"And you are going to teach me?" asked Molly.

"On a day to day basis, unless and until I find out you don't have what it takes," responded Estelle.

"Thanks," replied Molly.

"I'm not doing it for free," responded Estelle, "There's something I want from you, something you can never tell anyone else about."

"What's that?" asked Molly.

"You are going to teach me to read and write."

"It would be an honor," assured Molly, already certain Estelle was the most remarkable woman she had ever met and liking her very much and wanting to learn from her all the things she didn't know about the world.

"Good," replied Estelle, "Now, I want you to slap me in the face and I want you to mean it."

Taking a very long moment, first to get over the surprise of the order and then to carefully consider, Molly realized it was not yet hers to ask why and duly complied, slapping the elderly woman flush across the cheek hard enough to hurt, but do no lasting harm.

"Why?" asked Molly, after the deed was done.

"Because I am about to slap you very much harder than you just slapped me," replied Estelle, "not with my hand, but with my words, but with my opinion, and my criticism, and I don't want you to resent me after it's over. I'm also going to be asking you some very personal questions and it's important you answer truthfully and that will hurt worst of all."

"Very Well," responded Molly.

"Good," declared Estelle, "Now, stand up here on this coffee table and let me have a look at you."

Starting at Molly's toes and unabashedly using both hands, Estelle began her examination. Sparing no part of her body, she rubbed and felt and probed, including her breasts and even her pussy, all the while making no comments one way or the other until she was finished.

"Okay, here's the deal," declared Estelle, "Every other tail I have ever known was tall and beautiful and sexy, or at least beautiful and sexy you are none of those.

I'm not saying you can't be a tail, but you're going to have to make some serious changes and pick up some important skills to maximize what you do have."