You Are What You Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look really flush." Krissy put on the other ear and was once more hit with the feeling of her flesh becoming one with the prosthetic.

"Well, yeah, I'm watching my best friend become a bombshell."

Something about those words emboldened Krissy. She strode towards her friend, letting her new ass sway as the heels of her boots clicked on the rough wood.

"Do...do you like me, Nayana? Because, I'll admit, I've liked you since we met."

The camera fell from Nayana's fingers to swing from her wrist by its strap. "Oh, oh really?"

"Yup." Krissy leaned in for a kiss and Nayana rushed forward to meet her lips. Nayana bit softly on her bottom lip and sucked. Much to both of their surprise, that made it swell up. Eagerly she attacked the other until Krissy had plush lips that felt great for kissing.

As they made out, Nayana threaded the last couple of front eyelets and and pulled the bodice tighter, edging Krissy's built towards one even more stacked. The auburn-haired woman had to be twice the size she was when they started, her boobs overflowing her friend's groping hands as fingers searched for nipples through tortured fabric.

They ended up with Nayana straddling Krissy as their grip on each other grew even tighter. Fingers squeezed muscle with need, each holding the other close as their tongues danced. After what felt like a lifetime of joy, Nayana finally settled back on Krissy's knees, chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

"I...I'm sorry," Krissy said through her own panting as she adjusted her shirt. "I didn't expect things to get so-"

"It's okay!" Nayana put her hands up. "I've had feelings for you forever as well, I just, well, I just didn't think you liked girls."

Krissy laughed. "You could've asked. Though, I guess I could have as well."

They sat for a moment, green eyes reflecting on amber and vice versa. Nayana ran her finger along Krissy's pointed ear, causing the growing woman to shudder, then got up. "Do you want to call it? Go get dinner?"

"No, it isn't done. I need to fishing typing this off and then there's a cape too. Though I half-fear what completing the outfit will do to me, I'm also kind of buzzed about the potential. I'm still less busty and curvy than the character who I'm putting on."

"I won't complain either way."

Krissy nodded and crossed back to where she had hung up the cape. Draping it over her shoulders, it drug on the ground and hung off her like a blanket. Nayana was once more taking photos though, the steady clicking of her camera letting Krissy zone out and not dwell on the next few moments. The garment's front was stiff like the bodice and it over lapped just about the curve of her bust creating a unified look. The rest of it was shimmering silk inside and velvet outside.

Fumbling, she got her hands free through and began to button it up. Starting from top, there were three buttons, the first rested against her throat and the last was a couple inches from the bottom hem.

She felt warm again as the first button slipped into place and the cape began to slide against her butt as there was increasingly more of it. The straps of the garter tried to resist the expansion, but, as the tide of flesh swelled, the metal sliders were forced to slide down until they clicked against the metal loops of the clips. At the same time, the sides of the bottoms began to get tight against her hips and there was a subtle vibrating grind between her legs. The stiff material was pushed out as, inch by inch, her hips stretched and filled until they were wider than her shoulders.

The second sent jolts through her from fingertips to toes. A sensation of being stretched washed over her as the top of her boot tops slid down her thighs. All over, the outfit really started to fit her perfectly. Looking down, the bottom hem of the cape now hung around her ankles, which meant she had to be over six feet tall.

She hesitated to to fasten the last button. "Hey, can you tie me off back here?"

Nayana moved to her side and tossed the cape up over her shoulder. She laced the ribbon, currently draped over the hem from inside, back to the last eyelet. Pulling it through on either side she pulled it back and tied it into a bow. "All set!"

She grabbed Krissy by the arms and pulled her into a kiss. "Ready when you are!"

Krissy's fingers were trembling as the slipped the last plastic disk into its place. Once secured all of the sensations filling her body moved to her chest. Krissy dropped to her knees as everything went white from over stimulation. Her hands were drawn to her tits as they began to rapidly swell. Each beat of her heart added more to her bust, her plush flesh spreading her fingers further and further apart. The soft material of her shirt stretched out as she grew larger and larger.

The spandex stretched with her and her puffy aureole became more and more apparent through the thinning fabric. Hardened nipples that were each the as big around as nickels and about as long as her thumb poked through. In short order her bustline had swelled until her breasts filled both her arms.

Coming down from the haze, Krissy became aware of the weight of her new breasts on her chest and arms. No, they could not really be called that anymore, what she had now were firmly in the territory of being tits.

It was a thrilling feeling and yet, a terrifying one. How the hell did she let herself do this? How was she going to do go about her daily life now? Tits the size of large watermelons were not exactly the easiest things to live with. She rolled over, both relishing in and recoiling from the sensation of all that jiggling bulk shifting.

Then Nayana was there, cradling Krissy's head in her lap and running her fingers through the tangle of auburn hair. Without thinking the transformed woman shifted up and pressed her plush lips to Nayana's. They teetered until the smaller woman fell back and the other collapsed on her.

"Krissy...your body, it's-"

"-awful."

"-amazing. I never thought I would never get to say this, but I want you. Maybe I even need you."

Krissy pulled her legs under her as she sat up and broke contact. Even though she was fully clothed, she felt oddly exposed under the glinting amber gaze of her friend. "I...I want you, too."

From there it was a frenzy of clothes and shoes being removed until they ended up laying on the open cloak, Nayana lifting Krissy's stocking-clad leg over her shoulder as their sexes rubbed against each other. It turned out the transformation had changed Krissy's clit. The sensitive organ had inflated to the size of her thumb which had the side effect of making every humping motion from her lover the most intense she had ever felt as her body got hotter and hotter.

Krissy hitched her free leg around her lover's surprisingly ample hips, pulling her closer. The feeling of the stockings rubbing between their skin as they grappled on the floor was almost more sensational than Nayana's humping.

Hands undid the ribbons on her bodice and slid her tits free of the fabric of her shirt, revealing a body that could only exist as part of an anime. Her tummy was toned like she was an athlete, but still managed to match up with her flared hips. She palmed her aureole as she aggressively caressed her massive mams. More and more, she was coming to terms with her new endowments. That Nayana's tongue on her aureole was mind-blowingly pleasurable was almost reason enough.

Already on the edge from earlier, it was not long before both women orgasmed with screams that had to have been heard downstairs. Nayana dropped onto Krissy's body, snuggling into the larger woman's bosom. Krissy hugged her close.

"I wonder what this is going to look like when you put it up, Kris. You literally became goddess in front of me. I can't imagine what all those people supporting you are going to think."

"Either way, I'm sure I'll have need for lots more photos," she said before kissing the woman she hoped would be her new girlfriend. "Besides, the rain isn't letting up anytime soon. So I'm yours alone until then."

12