You Asked?

Story Info
A cougar takes surf lessons.
2.8k words
3.73
78.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Hal,

I've been trying to relax this morning and write to you. Maybe writing will help me put things into perspective. I have to stop my destructive sexual behavior! Trouble is I cant!!!

I've decided I'm going to do it. I can't stand to pass this up. I love my husband SO much but I have to do this.

Ever since Nick told me what they wanted to do I have been trying to prepare myself. These two gorgeous studs can get all the young girls they want so I got to work a bit harder at 37 now. I'm so horny that I masturbated by our pool this morning. Good thing we have a fence!

I've been working on my tan every day for the last 4 or 5 days. And I am going to have my nails done in a little bit after a nice hot bath. I have some really nice lotion that smells really nice too.

I have a new tube sundress picked out. It's short, black and tight across my chest. I have a nice pair of heels too that make my legs really look good, especially with the tan.

How did I end up in this situation?

Where do I start?

Well you asked so let me back up about 6 months.

It was this past January 2009 and my best friend Kearstin and her husband Dave threw a big party at their house.

Kearstin is a high school teacher and my best friend. We have known each other forever it seems. Both of us are bisexual and have been lovers for years. We both have huge sexual appetites for men but love each other too. We have shared many experiences over the years since high school and college. Our husbands do NOT know. There is something about a woman's touch that a man just cannot satisfy; enough about that for now.

Like me she is a brunette. She has a killer body, better than mine I think. She is shorter than me but our body types are similar.

Anyway, at the party Kearstin introduced us to a really nice couple, Shannon and Gene. Dave had some business dealings with Gene and they became friends. We all hit it off really well that day. Gene is a successful executive and Shannon runs their surf shop near the beach and sells beach ware (bikini's!!) and surf boards.

Shannon and I hit it off really well too and over the next few weeks we had lunch and went shopping together a few times. Kearstin even joined us on a few days out and we had a few "girls nights" too. Fun!

About a month later we threw a big back yard party at our house. At some point, and I don't know how it started, somebody brought up surfing. Well, somebody asked Shannon if her son, Nick, was still giving surfing lessons.

I had not met their son Nick but I'd already heard gossip at our parties about just how cute a stud this young Nick was. Kearstin told me he was in her class at the high school and even commented he was the hottest senior in the entire school.

You know how parents sit around at parties at talk about their kids. Well I learned that Nick had turned 18 in January, was a senior in high school and a star athlete on the swim team. He was competing for an athletic scholarship to UCLA. In addition to the athletic promise at UCLA he was doing some modeling too. When Shannon told a funny story about how he had to shave all his body hair so he could glide through the water, Kearstin whispered to me just what a bronze god he was at 6-4" and 200lbs. She said he kind of looked like a very young Lorenzo Lamas. Oh wow!

Anyway, back to the surf lessons. Somehow surfing came up and somebody in the group suggested that we should all go. When I admitted I had never surfed Shannon offered to have Nick teach me lessons. The group really teased me hard. I really didn't want to do it, partially because I'm scared of the water and also because the water is kind of cold and you have to wear a wet suit. California ocean water is not warm like Florida ocean. If you "Google" southern California news you can read about a man in Orange county who died from a great white shark bite--very rare-1st death in about 50 years. I know my fear is irrational but its real to me. Anyway, back to the story.

I listened to them chat and learned that Shannon had an old RV that she let Nick use each Saturday for his teaching lessons. He carried all the student boards to the beach every Saturday morning and gave lessons to about 5 or 6 students.

My husband piped up right then and said I should finally learn to surf! After all Kearstin was a Georgia "Peach" too but she had been surfing. I didn't want to at first but with peer pressure from Shannon and everyone else there, I finally relented and agreed to at least "try" it.

Shannon told me that she would get Nick to give me a free introductory lesson and if I enjoyed it then I could sign up with him for a their "surf school".

That next week I went to see Shannon at her surf shop and we had lunch. We were quickly becoming really good friends. She had the most amazing selection of surf gear in the shop. And, did I mention bikini's?

I bought a couple of new ones from her. Small, sexy, bright string ones. She joked that they would roll back the clock on my marriage ten years.

That very next Saturday morning I gathered my courage, kissed my husband Jeff goodbye and went for my very first surf lesson!

Greek God! Surf Stud! Hunk! Super Model! OMG the stories were true! Nick was the hottest young stud I'd ever laid eyes on. 18 years of age, tall with dark wavy long hair, deep blue eyes and a perfect smile. I loved that ripped tan body. And yes he was smooth just as Shannon said. He was the California rugged surfer type for sure. No wonder his modeling career was starting to take off.

Well, I scored a huge FAT "F-minus" at surfing that day.

But I scored straight "A's" riding Nicks "long board" in the back of that RV!

He was kind of shy at first and even said he had stuff to do but how quickly he changed his mind after I stripped off that borrowed wet suit and showed him the new string bikini I had just bought from his mom. I just stripped it off right there on the crowded beach, right in front of everyone! I told Nick I bought it to turn back the clock on my marriage. You should have seen his face when I asked him if he thought it would work.

What a tiger. I think we both came 3 times before it was over. I was "hooked", "in love", whatever. The sex was incredible.

Afterwards I felt guilty when I told everybody how much fun I'd had at my "surf" lesson. I felt so red faced when I discussed it I was scared it would be obvious something was up. Luckily nobody caught on.

My husband was so excited for me that he wrote me a check to give to Shannon for the surf lessons that very afternoon.

I felt really guilty that week when I dropped by the surf shop and gave Shannon the check. I guess it showed on my face because when I handed it to her she asked me if anything was wrong.

Here I was handing a check, written by my husband, to my new best friend, for her son to give me surf lessons. And I knew that he was going to fuck the HELL out of me after every lesson!

Well I got over my guilt and wow did I enjoy those "lessons"!

He has amazing stamina.

I taught that young boy how to really treat a girl and I turned him into the best pussy eater in San Diego county!

Needless to say he was a very eager student! We did everything a man a woman can do, oral, anal, everything. Even after the next 5 Saturdays were up I continued to make excuses to my husband and friends so that I could meet Nick down by the beach for an afternoon of "fuckin" in that RV.

Nick and I couldn't wait for Saturday sometimes so I met him after school during the week too.

It was such a turn on for me to have sex in that RV, parked by the beach with all those unsuspecting people around us on that crowded beach. I felt free but it was so naughty it drove me wild! I fantasized about people looking in catching us.

Well after a few weeks Kearstin kind of knew something was up and she pressed me hard. We had been lovers for so long that she knew me like a book. I finally gave it up to her and admitted my affair with Nick.

She was shocked and angry that I'd fuck the son of our new friends!

But I could tell she was really getting turned on because she kept asking questions about what he was like in bed.

I never did tell you what Kearstin and I did in Florida when we both went looking for real estate and found ourselves in the middle of "Spring Break 2009" did I? Well she loves younger men too. I think there is a new term for older women who love younger men. I heard it on TV and I think they call us "Cougars" nowadays.

Nick and I kept up our affair. After I'd confided in Kearstin she made me promise to meet Nick at other places and stop the afternoon trysts in the RV. She said all it would take is for Shannon or Gene to "drop" by and catch us and then the shit would hit the fan!

Nick and I would send each other text messages of where to meet and when. After he got out of school we'd meet at the beach in either his car or mine. Sometimes I got a hotel but if my husband was out of town I had Nick come by our house. That was not too smart but I risked it anyway. The sex is that good!

Nick's very open minded and we "role play" some. He loves it when I talk to him during sex telling him my fantasies; having his friends watch us next to a campfire on the beach. OMG it drives me wild to think of those young studs, jerking those rock hard young cocks as Nick fucks me doggie style in the glow of the fire.

Oh yeah, and my ultimate fantasy, to be gangbanged on the beach by him and his friends! He loves it when I tell him that one.

All spring Kearstin and I continued our usual "get togethers" as we have for years. We both come SO hard when I told her stories about Nick and I.

And I knew he turned her on big time too. I could see the envy all over her face.

One day I even confronted her that I knew she wanted him too.

She denied it saying it was only fantasy for her. She was his high school teacher and would be fired for sure if it ever came out.

I dropped it at first but then two weeks before Nick's graduation I brought it up again. I told her he deserved a very "special" graduation present. A threesome with US!

In our pillow talk I knew Nick was very adventurous and his ultimate fantasy (of every man and boy of course!) was to have two naked horny women in his bed at once.

Well it took a bit of talking but she finally gave in! I set it up and hinted to Nick that I was going to give him a very special graduation present.

By this point we'd even told each other we loved each other. Deep down he knew it wasn't forever and I certainly know it isn't-he is half my age.

The Saturday before graduation I had Nick drive the RV and park along the coast highway in front of the State Park.

My husband Jeff was out of town on business and Kearstin told Dave that she and I were going to LA to shop. We told our husbands we planned to spend the night in Santa Monica and have a girl's night out!

Kearstin and I even had an early lunch with Shannon! We had asked her along for the trip knowing she couldn't go but there was something so naughty about eating lunch with her and all the while knowing we would both be fucking her son that night for his graduation.

Kinda naughty huh?

Kearstin and I were both so wet we could barely eat lunch. She was especially nervous as she had never really cheated on Dave-I don't count!

She almost backed out that afternoon right after lunch with Shannon. But a wet kiss on her neck from me and those hard nipples gave it away. She was in!

We rushed home and dressed to the nines! Short skirts, heels, hair done right and perfect makeup. We had made sure to tan alot so we would both have deep tan lines, a fetish Nick said he had from looking at the old 80's porn magazines. Whatever, it was worth it for us.

Kearstin confessed she was scared to death. I'll admit I was nervous too!

You should have seen Nicks face when he opened the RV door!

He kept addressing Kearstin as "Mrs. Stephens" at first but he dropped that fast when he knew "WE" were his high school graduation present!

The night was amazing. That stud fucked us in every way imaginable. We went on and on until the early morning hours when our bodies were so tender we had to stop!

I must admit I was a tad jealous of Kearstin when I saw the way Nick looked at her. The way he devoured her stacked body with his eyes as she undressed in front of him for the first time. We put on a little "strip tease" for him and made him watch us in a 69 action before we let him join us. Did I mention that stud has stamina! It was awesome.

That very next Saturday Jeff and I sat right next to Gene, Shannon, Kearstin and Dave at the graduation ceremony. Kearstin and I exchanged winks when we all stood up and yelled for Nick as he crossed that stage.

Right after we sat down Dave leaned over and handed a check to Shannon. What's this for she asked? Surf lessons! He said that since I had enjoyed my lessons so much Kearstin should learn to surf too!

What a summer this has been! Imagine this young stud having TWO husbands paying him to fuck their wives!!!

As I alluded to you earlier Hal, Nick called me this past weekend. I was really upset when he told me he'd told a friend about us!

I know how young guys talk way too much!

Anyway, when Nick said he'd sent his friend pics of me and said the guy was almost jacking off in front of his computer immediately, I almost came.

So his best friend is coming down and they are going to camp in the RV in the campgrounds near a famous surf spot not too far away.

His friend is a famous young actor who just finished a season in one of those really hip "reality" TV shows. What a stud he is too. Just after Nick told me his name I was on Google drooling over his pictures!

Nick knows about most of my past sexual experiences and is OK with it.

With my husband in New York this week is perfect. Nick gets what he wants. His friend gets what he wants. And .........I get what I want!

So, I've been trying to relax all morning and write to you. I'm going to do it. I SO love my husband but I am going to let those two young studs do anything they want to me and I'm going to fucking LOVE it!

Oh, one more thing. I haven't told Kearstin yet. I think I want these two studs all to myself for now!

Bye babe I got to go get ready or I'll be late!

Think about me ok?

Love,

Nancy