You Belong to Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Peggy and Silver's first date.
5.1k words
3.6
29.6k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Authors notes: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life characters or situations is completely coincidental. This is the fourth chapter of You Belong to Me, a story of a happily married couple with all of the hallmarks of a successful marriage wherein the wife takes another man as lover. If this type of story is not for you, move on to another. Much of this chapter is devoted to Peggy cleverly manipulating her husband so she can have her first date with her lover.

Chapter Four -- Peggy and Silver's first date

Monday was beautiful, at least weather wise. The sky offered enough cloud cover and breeze to keep the temperature bearable without threat of rain. Porter decided a long lunch in the park would help him think through his troubles and concerns. That his beloved wife Peggy had a lover in her Rich Silver was the root of Porter's trouble, but it wasn't all that simple. Peggy seemed head over heels in love, not just with her Silver man, but with sex in every way.

Porter spread his lunch on the bench beside him, took a first bite of his sandwich, and stared at the leaves on a tree as he chewed. He reviewed the weekend in his mind. My wife screwed her lover all day Saturday and then again Sunday morning. She denied me to keep herself pure for Silver. Peggy made me watch her screw Silver; screw hell, they flat-out fucked themselves senseless, and then Peggy cut me out and took him to our bedroom alone to make love the rest of the night.

Several birds flew from the tree interrupting Porter's reverie; he ate another bite from his sandwich. The breeze made small ripples on the surface of the man-made pond. Porter continued his review. When Silver left Sunday after church and lunch, Peggy turned her need for sex to me. Okay, I was quick on the trigger the first time; Peggy had been teasing me since Wednesday, no wonder I was quick. The second time was better, but then she wanted to do it again before we turned in for the night. We haven't done three times since we were first married.

Peggy and I are going to have-to-have a just talk night tonight. Our just talk nights are becoming just talk about sex night; what happened to everything else we do together? Did Peggy and Silver make plans for this week too? Am I going to be cut off again? I only agreed with one week; I better take a stand or things will get completely out of control in my marriage. Porter ate the last of his sandwich. Get out of control isn't the issue Porter; you have already allowed all control to slip from your grasp. Silver and Peggy are in charge and they have the channel changer.

Peggy was in midst cooking dinner when Porter came home and gave her a bland hello and perfunctory kiss. She recognized his malaise and understood her actions caused Porter's problem. "Go change, honey, freshen up. I will have dinner on the table in twenty minutes." Peggy used a warm, close hug and a loving kiss as send off.

Trying to bring Porter out of his mood during dinner, Peggy talked about any and every topic except the past weekend and the sexual adventure she and Silver lived. By the time they finished, Porter progressed beyond monosyllable answers, but he was still moody and concerned. Peggy knew he was in no proper mood to say yes to the plan the lovers had in mind. They would have a just talk session tonight followed by the best loving sex Peggy could give her husband. Maybe talking and great sex would get Porter in a mood where he would agree that Peggy and Silver needed even more time together.

After dinner, Porter settled into his favorite chair and Peggy took the sofa. Peggy tried to keep their conversation on diversionary subjects, but Porter wouldn't be put off any longer. "I agreed that you could put Silver first for a week, Peggy, but the week is over. I can't live with another week like last week. It was too much; you asked for too much from me."

How to answer, Peggy wondered? She had mulled the possibilities over during dinner; she could be forceful and direct, coquettish and tease her husband, she could even try to reason with him. "Are you sure it was too much for you honey, you're not getting old on me, are you?" Peggy decided to start with teasing, but with a little bit of reasoning thrown in. "We had better sex together this past week than in a couple of years, and a lot more of it."

"You sure had a lot more sex, you and Silver. I'm not so sure about you and me." Porter only thought he was ready with his charges.

Peggy was waiting for his best shots. "Porter, honey, when was the last time we had sex every day of the week? Do you remember; I sure don't?" They stared at one another and both had to smile because what Peggy said was so true. "Our loving was pretty good, wasn't it honey?"

Porter had no choice but agree, "Yes Peggy, we did make love every day in one way or another, if you count hand jobs and the other stuff."

Peggy also knew how to use flattery. "I think you liked the other stuff we did, honey. Hard as your big gun got, and the big bang that it gave, told me you liked the other stuff too." Peggy decided the time had come to begin steering toward Thursday. "Seeing Silver and I together, hearing us together, bothered you a lot more than the way you and I made love last week, didn't it?"

"Well, yes, of course. Seeing you and Silver have sex, screw and rut, make love, hurt." Porter considered what he just said; it had hurt, but he got excited too. "Hearing you tell Silver how much you wanted him, that you loved him really hurt, Peggy; but I did get hard watching you together, at least a little excited. Going out together, being with you as you showed off with your new lover was embarrassing, especially going to church." Porter paused again before continuing; he finally walked directly into Peggy's trap. "I don't want you to humiliate me like that again."

"I'm sorry, honey, I guess I was being a bit selfish. I wasn't thinking of you too much. I was so thrilled to be with Silver I just wanted everyone to know. I didn't think how it would embarrass you." Peggy went to Porter's chair and kissed her apology. "I'll make sure I am a better wife to you when we are in public and reserve my enthusiasm for when it's just Silver and I together."

Returning to the sofa, Peggy decided to strengthen her argument for Thursday night alone with Silver. "I gave you everything in every way, Porter; we made love just about every way a husband and wife can make love. How many married couples can say they did everything last week?"

Peggy blew her husband a kiss and switched back to coquette. "I liked having you after I had Silver, honey; I know you belong to me when you love me after my lover is through. It's like coming home to you from an exciting trip. I like having you the next day too, just us, the way we will make love tonight."

Porter's grin broadened, he thought about getting out of his chair and crossing to the sofa. Peggy's offer of hot sex tonight seduced him, almost. "Just tonight?"

"I love you every night, honey; I hope you know that after all these years. I love making love with you in every way." Peggy blew another kiss toward her husband and wiggled her tongue. She made a stroking gesture with her right hand and then brought it between her legs to squeeze. She was ready for her closing argument; she hoped Porter would buy her proposal.

With right hand still between her thighs she blatantly stroked her mound, "Tonight we make love this way honey. You want me, don't you?" Peggy brought her hand to mouth and sucked two fingers deep, "Tuesday this way." She heard Porter groan, and Peggy knew she was winning. "Wednesday will be whisper and touch time again; do you think you are up for three days in a row?"

Porter was getting warm in his shorts listening to Peggy outline the week. He admitted only to himself that since Peggy had her Silver chemical explosion and set her hormones on fire, their sexual married life burned white hot. Still, the unease of the denial he felt bugged him. "You have to add Tuesday in with Wednesday, honey, that would make things even hotter."

"You want my mouth a little closer to you, is that what you are trying to tell me? We'll see, I don't want to overwork you. You might need a day of rest." Peggy had to choose: deny, tease, agree; which should she use? Time for direct action, she decided. "Okay, I will leave you exhausted Wednesday night, and still be pure when I go to Silver Thursday." Porter thought he had won the just talk night points; Peggy knew she did.

Holding hands, the couple retired to their bedroom to consummate their week of sex plan. They undressed each other, fell to their bed clutching for hard, quick, loving, and then made love slow and tender after a respite of cuddle time. "I do still love to make love with you, honey, don't ever think the chemistry I have with Silver comes between us." Peggy snuggled close and kissed her husband's ear before whispering, "If you can get up for one more time we can see what Wednesday might be like."

With a soft touch and sultry words, Peggy managed to get Porter ready for a third time this night. She draped her hair over her husband's waist and bobbed her head up and down. If Porter realized his wife was pleasing him with an ulterior motive of Thursday night, he never gave a hint. His pleasure of the moment was his only concern.

Tuesday Peggy changed into her sarong immediately after dinner. She cuddled close on the sofa as they watched television and shared together time. After a while Porter reached for the bare thigh that had been at the edge of vision for the last half hour; Peggy drew his hand higher and trapped him against the lace of her panties. When the show they were watching ended Peggy asked her simple question, "Are you ready?"

They walked hand-in-hand to their bedroom; Peggy stopped her husband at the door with a kiss. "Silver carried me in here Saturday night; you can carry me tonight if you want." Porter set his wife down beside their bed and reached to undo her sarong. "Let me undress you first, honey." When Peggy had him nude she took Porter's erection in both hands. "It shouldn't take you long to undress me, I'm not wearing much."

Peggy didn't mention her lover at all while stroking her honey. She wanted Porter to concentrate completely on the fantastic oral experience she was giving. After three times Sunday and again Monday, she had no difficulty making tonight's love time a long lasting pleasure for both. Just to be sure Porter was completely satisfied and not left wanting, Peggy let him choose whether their last kiss would be to lips or cock head. "Let's just kiss goodnight, Peggy; I need to save some for tomorrow." Peggy smiled in the dark, her plan was working; they kissed warmly and cuddled together in sleep.

Wednesday evening, Peggy had an after work get together with her girlfriends. She told Porter he should try to schedule a happy hour with his buddies. They agreed to meet at home no later than eight o'clock. That morning at breakfast Peggy teased once more. "Don't get too happy with your friends Porter; remember what I promised for tonight." Porter chuckled and gave his wife a warm off to work kiss. He had half an erection while driving to his office.

Porter and his friends all stopped for a beer after work. They tried to stay on their favorite topics, fishing and baseball, but Porter did get them distracted when he casually mentioned he had been too tied up with Peggy lately to enjoy either recreation. Jack tossed in an I heard that before comment and all four guys were off to the races about wives keeping them busy. Porter wondered if Jack meant something more, but couldn't ask. Did he know something, hear something? They got back on topic by agreeing to catch a game the next home stand.

Peggy and her friends weren't beer drinkers; they ordered either wine or icy-fruity drinks. Conversation was spirited though. Peggy began with a warning that she had to be home before eight and that opened a jovial question about meeting a boyfriend. Quiet ruled for a moment or two before Peggy finally answered. "No, tonight is for Porter; tomorrow is for my boyfriend."

Four stunned friends dropped their jaws as one. Peggy tried to get off telling as few details, but with delicious romance, as possible. In the end, she divulged his name, Silver, told about buying the skin tight silver jump suit to wear for him, and that she and Silver would be going to dinner tomorrow night. Peggy also owned up to her friends that Silver's kisses made her feel like a teenager again, and admitted without saying that he was very good in bed.

When the women tried to bring Porter's role into discussion, Peggy resisted all questions other than say Porter did know what was going on. She insisted on changing subjects, but since she had the most exciting news, talk kept returning to Peggy and Silver. Finally she bid her adieu repeating what she began with, "I really need to get home to Porter, tonight is his night and tomorrow is for Silver and I."

Both Porter and Peggy arrived home before eight o'clock, had a sandwich snack dinner, and retired to their bedroom. Peggy told her husband any household chores could wait until tomorrow after work. "That way you will have something to keep you occupied while I am out with Silver."

Porter was confused and put off; he clearly said so. Peggy explained her plan for tomorrow. Silver would take her to dinner, and then they would go to his home to be together. "He will bring me home reasonably early, Porter; Friday is a work day."

"You are going out with Silver and leaving me here? He is going to pick you up, take you to dinner, take you to his home to screw you, and then bring you home? That is a date, Peggy."

Peggy giggled, "Yes, I know. I haven't been on a date since you and I were dating years ago." She gave her husband a loving hug and kiss before continuing. "I know you were upset last weekend seeing and hearing us. I am sorry I got so carried away that you heard those things. This way you won't have to hear us. If I say something in the heat of the moment it won't get you all out of sorts. I don't ever want to hurt your feelings."

"I don't know Peggy; I really don't like you going on a date with Silver and without me."

"Trust me on this, honey; I really think it will be better for you and best for me too." Peggy kissed him again and made sure to slip her tongue between her husband's lips. "I want to have my schoolgirl date with Silver; he wants it too. Now let's you and I keep that promise we made to each other."

Peggy used all of her feminine skill and twenty plus years of bedroom experience with her husband to slowly build maximum excitement. Her kisses were soft; her fingers knew just where and how to touch. When she whispered in his ear she described how she would dress and act for her date tomorrow. When Peggy sensed Porter reacting to her sexy words she moved close to his cock so he could feel warm breath and close but not quite touching kisses down there. Peggy decided when it was time and had no trouble bringing her honey to exciting climax while keeping his essence away from her mouth and pussy cat. Satisfied, Porter drifted off to sleep while Peggy reserved her purity for her Silver lover tomorrow night.

At work Thursday, Peggy reviewed in her mind plans she had been making all week. She considered, but rejected, a new dress and hairdo. She didn't want her husband to think she was going overboard for Silver, at least about things Porter might consider extravagant. She had that very nice dress she bought to wear for her anniversary date with Porter two years ago that showed off her figure and especially her cleavage. The blue sequined pumps she bought then were still almost new; Peggy rarely wore four inch heel shoes. Taking off work an hour early would give her plenty of time to fix her own hair, nails and makeup. There was just no sense making Porter think she was spending a lot of money trying to be beautiful just for Silver.

Her friend Sheila called her at work after lunch just to ask if Peggy really was going on a date tonight with her new boyfriend. The conversation they had sounded more like two giggly school girls than one between two mature married women. They could have been their daughters talking.

By the time Porter returned home from work, Peggy was well into making herself beautiful for her lover. As he changed from suit to casual clothes Porter couldn't help but notice his wife at her vanity. Peggy knew her husband's schedule and she had planned the scene so he would see her in the sexy bra and panty set she selected for tonight. The tops of her boobies were clearly on display. The garter belt and silver grey stockings she selected were a seldom worn change from the pantyhose she would normally wear, and Peggy knew she looked sexy almost dressed like this.

Peggy stood and slowly turned full around to give her husband a good look before going to him for a hotter than normal welcome home kiss. The really tall heels she wore for tonight gave an aura of dominance that was fitting. "You are going all out for your date with Silver tonight, aren't you, Honey?"

"Yes!" Peggy let her voice soften until she was almost purring. "A girl has to look good from inside to out if she wants to feel good from outside to in. I haven't had a date like this in a long time. I want to feel really good inside tonight. I am almost ready; if you will pour me a glass of wine I will join you in ten minutes and we can wait for Silver to ring the bell."

Silver rang the doorbell at exactly seven o'clock; Peggy nudged Porter toward the door to greet him while she waited in the living room. As her men approached, Peggy could hear Silver praising Porter for his courage letting Peggy and he have their date night. Silver's solicitous attitude was a strategy he had used from the start to keep Porter off guard. Peggy marveled at the way she and Silver were always able to maneuver Porter exactly where they wanted him. Controlling Porter was almost as much fun as sex with Silver, Peggy thought, almost but not quite.

Porter made a gesture; Peggy pressed into her Silver date and initiated a steamy kiss. They broke, Peggy beamed a smile, and she reached for his hand pulling it to her left breast. When Silver squeezed and kneaded, and when Peggy was sure Porter was watching, she closed in for one more kiss. "Are we ready to go my Silver lover?" And then to Porter, "Good night Honey. We won't be too late, but you don't have to wait up for me. I will be safe with my Rich Silver man, won't I darling?"

Porter realized he had been bamboozled by his wife and her lover once again. He watched them pass through the front door with some other man's hand around his wife's waist and gripping one cheek of her rear end. He had just watched his wife give one of her breasts to another man. Porter had no doubt that as soon as their dinner was finished they would head straight for Silver's bed. How did we, how did I, ever get into this situation? What can I do to get my wife back? He decided to fix a stiff drink and think things through.

Peggy and her man, of course, shared a quick romantic chuckle on the way to Silver's car and then promptly put Porter completely out of mind. They enjoyed a light meal punctuated by conversation, tender touching and discreet kisses. By eight forty-five they were in a club with intentions of two drinks apiece, a few dances, followed by an early departure to Silver's home. In spite of her assurance to Porter that she would be home early because tomorrow was a work day, Peggy intended to take whatever time proved necessary to enjoy her first night in Silver's bed to the maximum.

On the dance floor snuggled close in her lover's arms, Peggy felt the Silver arm low at her waistline lift and wave. "Did you see someone we know?"

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12