You Bet! Ch. 01

Story Info
A Tripe Shop Owner makes an Unusual Bet with a Tax Collector.
3k words
3.69
10k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charkas
Charkas
1 Followers

Author's note: The events of this story happen in the "universe" of my previous short story, The Protest, that I uploaded on December 2017. I'm planning on making a series of stories on that world, where the characters of each story will be connected somehow.

Regarding now the erotic scenes I describe in these stories, they are a product of pure imagination. And so are the characters described.

Additionally, such sexual practices should always be done using protection under all circumstances, and especially when brothels are visited!

That being said, have fun and enjoy the story!

You Bet! Ch.1 - by Charkas

They crossed that desolated city square of Athens. The moon played games with the clouds and the street lights flickered. Michalis, one of the main protagonists of this story, asked Thomas "But why did you accept his bet? The odds are against us!"

"You know very well Michali that I had no choice! TC is going to keep his word anyway."

"You are way too naïve Thomas!" Michalis said.

Thomas, Michalis' good friend for a long time, was in contrast to the apostle Thomas, extremely gullible. He had opened a tripe shop in the area about 5 years ago and everything seemed to be going well.

But, if that was so, then what did they do walking around in the middle of the night? And who the heck was TC? What kind of bet did Thomas place with him and why? Let's go back a few hours to find out . . .

***

Late in the afternoon. Michalis and Thomas kept each other company at the tripe shop, as they used to do every now and then. The crowd made a buzz that overcame their conversation. Luckily for them.

"You know Michalis," Thomas said, "sometimes I get very bored. I can't find a way to use my time productively!"

"What do you mean?" Michalis asked.

"Well, you see, it's boring to do the same things everyday! Serve people the same food and do the same type of work all these years! I want to do something new!"

"You're right Thomas!" Michalis agreed. "Following the routine has never worked for me either, I always look try out new activities! But have you come up with anything?"

"I did make my research a few years ago. I tried to do things that absorbed my mind. One of my ideas was to make my tax declaration . . ."

"Ohh, you found a very exciting thing to do . . ." Michalis replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes," Thomas said not realizing the sarcasm in Michalis' voice, "but I got bored of that as well. I haven't done my tax declaration for the last 3 years!"

"What the hell?!" Michalis stood up shocked. "You're not paying your taxes three years now??"

"Exactly . . . "

"Dammit Thomas, you want to get in trouble with the tax agency?"

"No, I don't!" Thomas said. "But, don't worry, this won't happen!"

"And what makes you so sure of that?"

"Because tax officers are ineffective and stupid! And on top of that, business is going better than ever! Why would things become worse all of a sudden?"

"Tax collectors are neither stupid nor ineffective Thomas," Michalis replied seriously "on the contrary, they are cunning and corrupt, a very dangerous combination of traits!"

Thomas laughed "You have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Not at all," Michalis said, "haven't you heard stories about how the tax agents invade businesses and shut them down?"

"I have, but I think they are exaggerated." Thomas replied in disbelief. "Should we believe every single rumour that we hear?"

"No, but I know a few people who had their asses kicked by the tax office." Michalis said.

"Well, nobody's going to do anything to my business!" Thomas shot back angrily.

"Okay Thomas," said Michalis sitting down again, "but just to let you know, no one is exempt from the law . . ."

Putting their conversation to a halt, they both remained silent. Everything seemed to be quiet and go as scheduled, when Michalis' eyes caught the figure of a strange man outside.

Tall, around 1.95m with his characteristic grey beard reaching his chest area in length. His attire, a black gabardine with a white shirt and trousers visible inside. He headed decisively towards the tripe shop, striding fast.

The weird looking gentleman entered the tripe shop and went directly to the cashier.

"What would you like to have sir?" asked Thomas the tall man.

"I'd like to make an order," he replied. The bass tone of his voice made the wooden bench tremble.

"Alright then, have a sit please." Thomas suggested.

The beardy gentleman sat at a table, still appearing taller than Thomas due to the fluffiness of his hair.

Placing a new tablecloth, Thomas asked "What would you like to eat?"

"1kg cocorechi please!" the man replied.

"1kg?" Thomas thought and raised his eyebrow. "What is he, a shark?" He then said to the man "Coming in ten minutes!" and went to the kitchen to give the order to the cook.

Returning to the cashier next to Michalis he said "Quite an edacious looking fellow we have here." referring to the unknown gentleman.

"Yes, indeed." Michalis agreed who could hear their conversation.

Thomas served the cocorechi dish to the man himself. The moment the big plate touched the table, the weird fellow went full bulimic.

Thomas stood above the strange man curious, looking him eat the cocorechi like fruit cream.

"So, where is your tax declaration?" the tall man suddenly asked Thomas.

"Why do you want to know?" Thomas asked nervously, caught off guard.

"Cause I work for the tax agency!"

Thomas' jaw dropped and he couldn't even reply.

"What's wrong?" the beardy gentleman said, "Cat ate your tongue?"

"No, it's not that," Thomas said, "it's just that . . ."

"What?"

Michalis knew Thomas well and realised that he was about to do something utterly stupid. Thomas carried that nature within him. Naïve stupidity.

So time began passing extremely slowly and Michalis started to run towards the two guys, eyes wide open with horror, his right hand reaching out in desperation with the thought of Thomas' mouth saying the worst thing he could possibly say in his entire life. "Nooooooo!!" he shouted, everything still playing in slow motion.

He would have prevented the bad thing from happening, but . . . greasy porkchop leftovers on the floor! Time unfrozen! Michalis slipped like stepping over a banana and fell like woodcutters' trophy on the ground. SLAM!

"I haven't paid my taxes for the last three years!" Thomas said and his face retained that inno - cent stupidity. It would cost him dearly.

The bearded man stopped eating and stared at Thomas gravely. Then his beard started laughing. Then the mouth. Then the eyes. Then the whole body followed in the laughter. He laughed so heavily, almost jumping from his wooden chair, with his extremely bass voice switching to extremely high pitched tones and visa - versa, making it sound as if it came from a comedy show that only the mentally ill would find funny.

And if you did find it funny as well, don't sweat, everyone gets a bit crazy from time to time.

"Guhh - guhh," the man spat cocorechi chunks on the floor almost drowning in his frenzy. "Oh man!" he said continuing his laughter. "That's the first time I witness a tax evasion of that magnitude being thrown at my face like this!"

"Oh really?" Thomas asked keeping his innocent look.

The tax collector ignored the silly question and gazed at Thomas furiously "Do you have any idea how much you'll have to pay for this?"

"No . . ."

"Around a million euros!"

"Oh no!" Thomas said petrified. "How am I supposed to find that much money?"

The tax collector looked around him. "From what I see, your business is doing just fine!" he said. "You only need to remove the fine!" After that, he proceeded on finishing off his meal.

Michalis and Thomas could only imagine what that would mean for Thomas' business and both froze in place.

Gulping the last chunk of his 1kg cocorechi meal, the tax collector burped loudly. A burp so fierce that a small piece of meat launched from his stomach and hit the wall, making a collision so strong that broke part of the plaster off. Fatality!

"That little piece was raw", the beardy tax collector said. "The food tasted delicious nevertheless!" He continued talking "Judging by both your expressions, I can guess that neither of you can pay the amount. So I have a better idea!"

"We're listening!" Michalis said.

Through his tightened and sinisterly formed smiling lips, the tax collector spoke the following words "I suggest we place a bet!"

"What kind of bet?" Thomas asked.

"Nearby is the red light district of Athens. I bet that you can't find a prostitute working there that is also a virgin!" the tax collector said. "Well, at least I couldn't find one last time I went there! Heh heh!"

"Hey! But that's cheating!" Michalis complained angrily.

"And didn't Thomas steal from the state?" the tax collector rhetorically asked.

"A state that had time and again stolen from both me and Thomas," Michalis thought. "With its corrupted politicians and rotten bureaucracy. A vicious circle! No different than stealing from a thief!"

The tax collector addressed to Thomas "If you win the bet and find a virgin prostitute, I'll let you go. But if you lose, your shop will be forever locked and you'll go to jail!"

Thomas sat thoughtful trying to make the most rational decision. Although naïve, he wasn't stupid. "Can I reject the bet and try to loan money from friends?" he wondered. "No, I don't have rich friends who would lend me that much money. Neither has Michalis."

"Maybe I should loan money from my bank then?" he then thought. "My business is profitable enough. However, I'm still repaying the previous loan, the one that helped me set up the shop. Would the bank give me another loan, in these times of economic austerity?" he asked himself. "Shit, not if the bankers somehow learned that the tax agency visited me, and they definitely will! So I guess there is only one thing to do . . ."

As time passed by and the clocks' unnerving tick began to sound like a church bell, the tax collector, breaking the silence said "So, what's it gonna be, tripe shop owner?"

"Thomas the name. . ."

"Nice to meet you Thomas, you can call me TC!" the tax collector arrogantly laughed.

"I'll take your bet!" Thomas said and by opening his left palm and forming his right one to a punch he clashed them together decisively.

***

Forwarding time to the present again, the two friends still wondered desperately to find a way of action.

"So, what have you got in mind now Thomas? Any ideas?" asked Michalis.

"To be honest, one night that I crossed the red light district, I saw a drunk young man walking in the opposite direction. He talked to his phone."

"And?"

"He said That girl in the brothel must have never been with a man before. So we could try to find that girl he mentioned to check if the rumour is true."

"Oh," Michalis said frustrated, "says the man who believes we shouldn't take rumours seriously!" Then he added "So this is our lead; a drunkard talking to his phone about the prostitute he went with. Great. Very reliable source. Even if she was a virgin before, well, she's not anymore."

"Have any better ideas?"

"Well, no." Michalis replied. The whole time this event happened between Thomas and TC, his mind became completely stunned and he couldn't think clearly.

"Okay, so let's get to work," Thomas suggested.

"Define work."

"We'll enter the brothels and ask the madams there if their prostitutes are virgins!" Thomas said.

"Sounds like a reasonable plan for us," Michalis said raising his hands, "appearing like complete idiots to the people working there."

"Any better ideas?" Thomas asked.

"Let me see. . . well nope."

"Fine then," Thomas said. "So let's split up and begin!"

They took opposite directions, starting from the city square. Their dicks showed them the way.

***

Piss - smelling alleys and time - weathered, near - to - be - demolished houses disguised as brothels, all illuminated by dim street lights; Michalis did not visit the red light district of Athens for a long time, but even still, he realized that the environment remained unchanged.

What changed however was the people who dwelled on those places. Improbable, but not impossible, a virgin sex worker could be found that night. Perhaps a girl that would work for the first time there. That would increase the chances. But not much, since a girl ready to work as a prostitute at a brothel would have been expected to have some experience in bed beforehand.

The first brothels he entered, he asked the madams directly about the virginity of the girls working there. The madams either laughed their asses off, or became insulted, thinking Michalis joked with them. Either way, it didn't go very well.

Then, something different happened. On that particular brothel, the madams' eyes shined with cunningness, giving the impression of a person who knew how to make customers pay.

She greeted him in a very typical manner. "Will you take my girl, Sarah?" she asked Michalis.

"Is she a virgin?" Michalis bluntly asked.

"Not telling!" the madam readily replied.

"Why not?"

"I'm not obligated to tell you the details of my girls' sexual life," she said and added, "that's something you should find out yourself!"

"Well, I . . ." Michalis tried to speak.

"Sarah, come in!!" the madam called the girl to show herself.

The girl entered the room looking very hot; blonde, pretty face, with big boobs between cup C and D. Her bum round, soft and smooth.

Michalis got carried away by the sight. "Hell, why not?" he thought and then paid, got inside the pleasure room and sat on the bed.

"Let's see now how it'll go." he contemplated. "I'll ask her about her virginity and on the off chance that she is, I'll make her a business proposal to come and save Thomas' business, offering a very satisfying reward!"

After a while, the blonde entered the bedroom. She hastily removed her clothes and also sat on the bed, looking impatient.

Scanning her more thoroughly, Michalis noticed that he didn't like her face. She retained a very sour expression.

Wanting to get this over with, Michalis asked her directly "When did you do it for the first time?"

"What the fuck you care about?" Sarah snapped back with a loud hysteric and penetrating voice. "You wanna have sex or not?"

"I do." Michalis said. Somehow, Sarahs' voice affected him positively, shaking him back to reality. He could think clearer and react more readily. He added "But I don't like the sight of blood. It would turn me off if you were a virgin."

"Well, to your information, I'm not!" the girl said keeping the same tone.

"Okay, she is not a virgin," Michalis decided and then thought, "however, that's quite a bitchy attitude she has. Can't blame her though, considering what she might have to go through every day. What I can do perhaps is to sweeten her up a little."

Removing his pants, his average sized and hardened cock revealed itself. "Can give me a helping hand?"

She nodded in agreement, then mechanically grabbed his dick and started jerking it.

Michalis' rolled his eyes upwards in frustration. Nothing could have been worse than this. "Are you trying to bore me to ejaculation?" he said to her annoyed.

Stopping the jerking abruptly, Sarah stared at him puzzled. "What do you want me to do then?" she asked.

Standing up on his feet and placing his cock an inch next to her upper hole, Michalis said "Open yo mouth babe."

Sarah didn't react at all, but stood still. Her mouth however opened slightly, almost instinctively.

Michalis felt something like a magnetic attraction between his dick and her lips and for a few moments he stood there building up the intensity. He then slowly pushed forward, the sensation from the end of his shaft sliding through her lips and then touching her soft tongue, almost overwhelming him.

Sarah continued to look annoyed, but after a few movements back and forth, her eyes naturally shut themselves as she became more and more in tune with the feelings rushing through her body.

Michalis began to move at a faster pace and then he noticed the girls' ass. Now that she was sitting on the bed, it looked stiffer and rounder than before.

"I think her bum needs some emergency treatment." he thought and said to Sarah "Lean forward baby!"

She bent forward, unclear if she did that due to willingness or submission.

Michalis could see the top of the head of Sarah and her ass being exposed. He began slapping Sarahs' buttcheeks.

That led Sarah to excitement and she started moaning. Her butt became red.

The moaning tingled Michalis even more and that made him reach the point of orgasm.

Not being able to hold more, Michalis unloaded the first wave of cum in her mouth, then quickly removed his dick and emptied the rest of his load to her face, covering her chicks, lips and nose. A little bit landed on her eyebrow, slightly getting inside from the corner of her eye. She opened her mouth and the quantity she didn't accidentally swallow began dripping on her round and flawless breasts.

Michalis observed her for a bit as he recovered from his climax. She definitely looked sweeter now, oddly satisfied. And the slamming of her butt really kept the blood flowing. "Definitely a pointing to the right direction." he thought.

At that point, his mind had completely cleared. He put on his clothes, said farewell to Sarah and headed towards the exit.

"But am I and Thomas pointed at the right direction?" he wondered and hit the road again, with the sight of the dozens and dozens of brothels ahead overwhelming him.

End of Chapter 1

To be continued . . .

Charkas
Charkas
1 Followers