You Can Handle It Ch. 03

Story Info
Is Barbara discovered?
2.6k words
4.32
89.8k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up the next morning, I felt better. My ego, which had been severely beaten with the discovery of Barbara's cheating, was well on its way to healing. A beautiful woman had taken me to her bed and I had satisfied her not once, but five times, according to her unprompted testimony.

With the discovery that I was still attractive and desirable to members of the opposite sex, the pressure that had been building inside escaped. Since I could play the same game, I could take my time resolving THE PROBLEM as I now thought of it.

Wednesday I called Barbara about 6:30. After some chatter about how the project was going, I asked her about her day.

Some people who do dangerous things become addicted to the thrill or maybe the adrenaline. They will unconsciously increase the danger just to keep the thrill going. Barbara must be that way.

"Johnny must be starting to teethe. He's not sleeping regular hours and he fusses a lot. I'm probably going to spend tomorrow night at Diane's so that she can get some rest. I'll be back over here about 5:30 to shower and relax before going back. If you don't call then, please don't call me at Diane's and wake him up."

Doesn't she think that she's running this alibi into the ground? Does she want me to suspect something? Is she just trying to push and see how gullible I am? We finished talking a little while later.

Thursday morning I talked to Sandra as soon as I was in the office. "Can you leave about three this afternoon?"

"Sure, I guess so. What's up?"

"I'd like to take you to dinner tonight - in Atlanta."

"Why?"

"I think Barbara will be out on a date tonight. I'd like to take you to the same place."

"I don't want to get in the middle of some fireworks in a restaurant."

"No fireworks. I just want to have dinner at the same place. I plan to let Barbara see us."

"Won't she throw a fit?"

"What can she do? She'll be there with a guy who isn't her husband. Is she going to accuse me of cheating? What if she does? I'm taking a client to dinner. What's her excuse?"

"Okay. I've got to see this and I'll get dinner out of it."

At 6:30 we were parked across the street from the entrance to Beth's condo group. I had called earlier and talked to Barbara briefly. She reminded me that she was staying at Diane's that night. Sandra was sitting beside me in black silk slacks and a white silk blouse unbuttoned far enough to tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. With the pearls she was wearing I was almost tempted to call this off and just go to a motel with her. Then I saw Harry's car.

About fifteen minutes later Harry and Barbara left and I trailed them to a nice restaurant. The restaurant didn't seem too busy, but after ten minutes Sandra stuck her head in the door to make sure that they had been seated. She told the maitre 'd that she was looking to see if her friend had shown up yet. He let her walk around and she saw where Barbara and Harry were seated.

Sandra then went back outside and pretended to wait for me. I showed up in about a minute. When we asked for a table, we were able to ask for one in a spot where Barbara and Harry would be able to see us across the room. I sat in a chair that exposed only my back and part of my side to Barbara.

Sandra and I talked and put in our orders. "I think she's seen you," Sandra said. "She's looked over this way about three times in the last two minutes. Now, she's talking to him and he just tried to pretend to casually look over here."

Sandra continued to report on what was happening. "She's getting up. She's going towards the Ladies Room but she's taking a long way. Shift over so she can't get a good look."

I simultaneously leaned forward and moved in my chair to present more of my back to the room.

"I don't think she got a good view, not as much time as she took looking while she was walking."

When Barbara came back she took a different route but I had remained in a position where she couldn't get a good view. However, she had seen enough. They finished their dinner in about thirty minutes with no dessert or coffee. As soon as they left, I called our waiter over and gave her a handful of bills that I was sure would cover the meal and tip.

Sandra and I hurried outside just in time to see the direction that the car was going. We were lucky enough to catch up to them at the second stoplight. Then it was easy to follow them to Harry's house.

His house was at the end of a cul-de-sac and had an empty lot on one side. Behind it was another empty lot. I parked the car there.

"What are you doing," Sandra asked as I got out.

"I'm going to see what they're doing," I replied.

"What if we get caught?"

"No chance. Live a little." I changed my loafers for a pair of runners that I had put in the back seat. Sandra stripped off her silk slacks and blouse and put on a knit top and slacks that she had brought to wear if dinner had been at a more modest place. We sneaked through the woods to the back of Harry's place.

I could see two figures in the daylight basement. Bushes were planted so that we could approach very close without being seen either from the house or by the neighbors. Harry had also opened the door to the patio to let in the cool night air. As we got closer we could hear them talking.

"That was creepy," Barbara said.

"Your husband's in Macon. They say everybody has a double, even several of them. I'm sure that was what you saw."

"Suppose it was him. Suppose he saw us."

"If he had seen us, don't you think that he would have done something instead of just sitting there?"

"Maybe that was his girlfriend. She's younger and prettier than me." I felt movement from Sandra. I'm sure that she appreciated the compliment.

"No. You're beautiful. From what I saw she was skinny and didn't have these as well-developed as you." Harry was standing behind her gently stroking the undersides of her breasts.

"That's not true," I whispered in Sandra's ear as I put my hand under her top and teased her one of her nipples.

"Why do you think he has a girlfriend? I thought you told me he was faithful," Harry continued.

"I thought I was faithful, too." At least she felt guilty sometimes.

"But I can give you what he can't. I'm here every night and I appreciate what you do and who you are."

Every night? How often were they getting together?

"Jeff's been acting different these last few weeks. Three weekends ago he was definitely distracted and his performance that night was selfish and mechanical, like he was just going through the motions. Then the next week he tried extra hard like he does on our anniversary. Last Saturday it was our normal routine. Something's up and since it's affected our time in bed, I'd bet on female problems. He didn't want me coming down here. He was mad and he might be looking around."

"His loss, my gain. Then I could have you all to myself. I'm glad that you came back. That one week was not enough."

Came back? One week? When did this start? How long have I been sharing Barbara with this creep?

"Let's not talk about him. There are other things now." Barbara ended the conversation with a kiss.

The kiss became an extended grope. While their tongues dueled, Harry fondled one of Barbara's breasts. His other hand slowly pulled down her zipper. Meanwhile, she was stroking the back of his neck with one hand and opening his belt with the other.

Harry's pants and Barbara's dress hit the floor at the same time. Barbara fondled his cock while he unsnapped her bra, then pushed down her panties. It suddenly registered that Barbara was not wearing pantyhose but thigh-hi's, something that she never had done for me. Now, she was standing in heels and hose only.

Barbara dropped to one knee and pulled down Harry's boxers. She helped him off with his shoes and socks before returning to the object of her affection.

"Oh, Harry! It's so big and hot!" I didn't have a ruler but it didn't look any more than average to me. "Your skin is so soft to my touch," she continued as she stroked him gently. Then she took the head into her mouth and bobbed for a while.

I was conflicted. I was watching a live sex show with a beautiful woman. Who just happened to be my wife. I was pissed off but very aroused. My cock was trying to break through my fly.

Barbara continued her efforts. She bobbed her head and then changed to licking from root to tip. Finally, she dipped her head underneath and licked all over his balls, including between his legs. Then the cycle began again.

"Jeff, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but this is so hot!" Sandra knew I didn't mind. She could feel my hardness pressing into her ass. She reached back to caress me and let me know she cared.

"Get in me," Barbara commanded. She moved to sit on the couch with her legs spread and her pussy at the very edge.

Harry looked disappointed but moved to kneel on the floor between her legs. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard as he fumbled around trying to insert his cock while responding to the kiss. "Can't walk and chew gum at the same time," I thought.

"Turn around," Harry said. Immediately Barbara got up and knelt on the couch, resting her arms on the back. Harry, with only one thing to concentrate on now, slipped slowly into her. There were no sounds as they rocked back and forth.

I couldn't just watch. I had continued to tease Sandra's breasts. Now I slipped my other hand underneath her slacks and panties. She was soaked between her legs. My fingers were covered with juice as soon as I reached her groove.

"Oh, Jeff," Sandra groaned. "That's the spot."

She moved until she was leaning her side against me as I continued to caress her slit. My fingers felt like they were moving through hot butter. I started at the bottom and moved slowly up to circle around her little bud and then descend.

"Hold me up. I won't last very long between watching them and your hand." Sandra's breathing became ragged, but she held back from pushing over the top.

"I'm getting close," Harry grunted.

"I am, too," Sandra whispered.

"Not yet," Barbara replied. She pushed forward against the couch so that Harry slipped out of her. Immediately he lay down on the couch and she swung a leg over him. Grasping his cock, she lowered herself slowly. She began small up-and-down movements and soon was traveling the full length from root to tip while Harry just lay there.

"Oh, Harry - feels so good! So big inside me." Barbara was saying the right things but there was something about her voice that made me think this was for Harry's benefit and maybe a little insincere.

I stopped the circling pattern in Sandra's pussy and concentrated on her clitoris. I began with feathery light vibrations on top of her hood. After a minute or so Sandra pressed her hips forward against my fingers. I changed the angle of my hand until I was brushing the tip of her clit. At the same time I stopped caressing the skin of her breast and gently grasped the nipple between two fingers. I started a rhythmic tugging motion on the nipple.

"Oh, god. Oh my lord. Oh, Jeff." Sandra was babbling and moaning softly. The hot oil from her pussy was coating my hand so that even my fingers were slick against one another. There was no friction around her erect bud but a sensuous sliding that was exciting me almost as much as it was exciting her.

Barbara had quieted down, only moaning occasionally, as she concentrated on achieving her peak. She moved faster and faster.

Sandra began bucking her hips against my hand. This was also providing wonderful friction on my hard cock, which was pressing into her hip. "Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, ooohhhh." She turned her face to my shoulder as I felt several shudders wrack her body. She suddenly slumped as her legs collapsed. I was able to hold her up as her orgasm crashed through her.

I turned back to the action on the couch.

Harry was gyrating also. However, true to my earlier observation, he moved his hips out of sync with Barbara's and slipped out.

"Oh no! Get back in," cried Barbara. After some fumbling on her part, they began to move again.

Sandra had recovered and now knelt beside me. My zipper slid down and she pulled out my cock, slurping the head in and out of her mouth. As I watched the action inside, I lifted my wet fingers to my nose and sniffed Sandra's essence.

The slurping stopped briefly as Sandra spit on the fingers of one hand. Quickly resuming her bobbing motion, she reached underneath my balls and started caressing my ass. Slowly one finger inched its way inside. The tip massaged my prostate. I went over the top squeezing my eyes shut. That seemed to help fill her mouth with cum until it dribbled down from one corner. I groaned and then redirected my attention back to the other couple.

Barbara had gotten back into the rhythm of bouncing from root to tip and back down. She began to speed up but suddenly Harry thrust upward hard, then slumped back.

"I'm sorry, babe. You were so sexy I couldn't hold off any longer." He tried to calm her down by stroking her back.

Harry had climaxed, but I was sure that Barbara hadn't. They lay together for a few minutes, and then she pushed herself up and stood on the floor. She started getting dressed. "Where are you going," he asked.

"It's late. I've got to take care of Johnny in the morning."

He got up and went to where she was putting on her bra. "You were going to stay the night. And I didn't think that you were done?"

"It happens sometimes. I think that episode in the restaurant completely distracted me tonight."

"Hooray, one for the good guys," I whispered. Sandra snickered.

"Give me another chance." Harry was pathetic. He ought to have the grace to let her go tonight.

"No! Just take me home," Barbara said sharply. "Oh, look. I'm sorry to snap at you. Next time I'll make it up to you, but tonight it just isn't going to work. I'm too upset."

I tapped Sandra on the shoulder and we left before they could get out of the house.

When we got back to Macon, Sandra invited me in. She didn't have any trouble climaxing: not the first time, not the second time, and not the third time.