You Can Love Too Much Ch. 02

Story Info
Some rough times, but I think I'm winning the battle.
3k words
3.23
126.6k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,452 Followers

"Mmmuuummmppphhh!"

"Relax and breathe through your nose. You're fine!"

From being completely asleep -- or unconscious -- or whatever, I had no idea what was going on, only my mouth was stuffed full of something and I couldn't breathe. My wife was comforting me, or so I thought, until I opened my eyes and saw her hand in front of my mouth holding whatever it was inside.

Then I focused some more and saw Tony's pubic hair right behind her hand, and I realized why I couldn't breathe: I had eight inches of dick stuffed in my mouth, and my loving wife was the one feeding me his cock.

Not exactly sure how I got to this point, literally for today, but meaning in general. My inclination to try to save my marriage and keep my wife of 30 years was what got me here, sort of, and I was paying the price for being a schmuck.

My wife was cranking on the base of Tony's cock and smiling like a Cheshire cat and she continued to reassure me in my efforts -- although there was no effort on my part. She had inserted his prick into my mouth and was working it in deeper, all the while holding onto the back of my head with her other hand.

I don't have any idea how long we were doing this, but after what seemed like forever I felt Tony's body tense up and then quiver before filling my mouth with what felt like a bucket of hot cum. I gagged and sputtered, with most going down my throat, and when it felt like he was finally done, Traci released my head and slid his dick out of my mouth.

She then called Jack over, grabbed his hard dick, and slid it into my mouth before I could say anything or move off the bed. She repeated the whole act she had done with Tony, only this time I was awake from the start. Within about five minutes she got Jack to become the second man to come down my throat, and was practically giddy about it.

"That was great, Steve! You've got a real talent for sucking dick and swallowing cum."

For my part, I was still sputtering and having cum leaking down my chin. I wasn't nearly as excited as she was over the accomplishment.

"What the fuck, babe? I'm not supposed to be part of these games," I choked out.

"But you looked so good doing that and got me turned on real good. You're going to get more of that in the future," she practically squealed in delight.

I should have shut this down before it got started, but when I caught my wife cheating on me a year ago, instead of just leaving, she persuaded me to give this a shot, with her having a boyfriend on the side so she could have more sex. I just loved her too much to just give her up, and I thought -- hoped -- I could get her to stop eventually. Not only didn't that work, but after six months of having me a couple of times a week and having her younger coworker, Nick, a couple of times a week, she adds in this other young guy, Tony, and then him and some friends, once a week.

Then four weeks ago she tells me she'd like me to watch her with Tony and the guys, because she thinks that would really put her over the top, and I would probably like it, too. I quickly find out that Tony's a little more of an aggressive personality than either me or Nick, and she really seems to like that. She likes it so much, in fact, that she's now doing Tony twice a week, with Nick down to once, and she wants me there to watch.

The first three times I sat in with her and Tony and the crew was a real eye-opener for me. Not only was it the first time I had ever seen her with another man, but it was actually other men, as many as four, and it was multiple men at the same time. While I was shocked and distressed, I have to admit it was also incredibly stimulating to see my beautiful wife being the star of a porn performance. And she seemed to relish the spotlight.

But last week was a little more unnerving, because at her urging, she and Tony starting dishing some humiliation my way -- and that's the last thing I want. But Tony's got eight inches, and while I'm an average six, that means he's considerably bigger, and apparently my wife likes that and his aggressive style.

I didn't say too much after last week's session, which apparently got my wife to thinking she could push further -- which is how I wound up giving blowjobs to two men and swallowing two loads of cum. I don't have any clue as to how it happened, so I have to think I may have been drugged. One minute I'm in a chair across the room watching Traci and the two guys; next minute I'm the star cocksucker.

"Wow, how about that Steve, the first time you have sex with multiple people it's with two guys. Who would've guessed that one," she said cheerfully.

I just shook my head, unsure of what to do next, but Traci was already hard at work getting the guys ready for her turn.

And then it hits me, square in the face, figuratively after being literal: I am now in the hotwife-cuckold lifestyle. But it's not a chapter from one of JennyGently's series; it's actually happening to me. And while the husband usually gets treated with some respect by JennyGently, the disrespect in real life is getting out of hand.

It was always my wife and I together as a team. We made decent if not great money, had a nice home and family, put two kids through college and we seemed to be growing stronger together as we got older. And with a little help from modern medicine and exercise and diet, our sex life was good: Traci called it "great" repeatedly.

I was the adventurous one sexually, having us try new positions and foreplay from stuff I read through the years. She was vanilla. An occasional blowjob here and there, nothing too crazy. She put up with a little bit of aggressive sex, but wasn't into "pounding." She was very much into being fingered and eaten, however, and that got even more intense when the kids left home and she didn't have to hold back, either physically or verbally. Even though we would always close the bedroom windows when we were having sex, I'm sure the neighbors had to hear her screams of pleasure and orgasm. I absolutely love driving her nuts, and my goal is always to do my best job ever.

I have always encouraged her to go braless in public and dress sexy, and while she had been doing better in recent years, she was still incredibly conservative, because as she put it, "she didn't want anybody to think she was a slut." So now she is an actual slut, and while she doesn't scream it out in public, if we go out to an event there's a better than even chance she's having sex once or twice with somebody else before the night is through. Most of the time I just continue on with my evening as is nothing is happening, but if she and the new lover can't find a place during the outing than there may be a hotel stop after the event, with me waiting in the car like a fucking chauffeur.

Then there are the late nights when she just stumbles into sex, which she tells me about when she gets home looking like the neighborhood tramp.

As for our actually having sex together, I am lucky if I get her once a week now, but considering she is doing a minimum of three guys a week, that is probably for the best. Since she doesn't drink, she is at least more careful than the average slut, but since she's on the pill and hates condoms I know we're both pushing our luck and we both get tested regularly.

Almost all of the men she fucks are considerably younger, like half of her age, which is 52. She has kept herself in good shape, and her 38DD tits are impressive, but I think what these kids really like is her sexy confidence. She just knows she's hot, and she knows she can get these kids off almost any time she wants. And looking at it from a kid's standpoint, who wouldn't want a big-boobed mommy figure bouncing up and down on their dick like a sex goddess.

Aside from the obvious, our marriage is great, when she's home. Since I work long hours, she tries to schedule her trysts for when I'm working, which is nice of her. The only thing we fight about is the sleeping around, because I'm still old-fashioned enough to think my wife shouldn't be stepping out on me.

Tony and Jack each take her twice in the next few hours, and she has four noisy orgasms herself during the fray. At the end of the night, Traci and I both clean up and drive home from Tony's house, with my wife just kind of lying over on her side of the car in a sex-driven haze. She's holding my right hand while I drive. We don't talk.

The next day is Sunday, so we slept in some and got ready for the gym. While doing the usual morning routine at the sink, I bring up last night's "adventure."

Before I can get more than two sentences out of my mouth, Traci has jumped in with both feet, enthusiastically telling me how much I added to her evening, even attributing her first two orgasms to me.

"I'm not gay or bisexual, Trace, and I don't find that anything but humiliating. Let's not go there again."

"But I LOVED IT!" she practically screamed at me. "I loved the look on your face with a dick planted in your mouth. I almost came when you swallowed Tony, and I promised him we'd do it again sometime soon.

"I can't do that again."

"But you will. I promised," she shot back testily.

The week passed by without incident, if you call having your wife fucking four guys on three different nights not an incident, and then came Saturday night. We were supposed to meet Tony and Jack and whoever else for dinner at a restaurant before heading to Tony's for their Tracifest. When I said I wasn't going along, you would have thought I said no to a White House dinner.

I didn't go with her to Tony's that night, and she stormed out of the house almost in tears. I should probably mention that Traci looked fabulous and slutty all at the same time, wearing a thin black dress with an open front that finally closed about halfway down her stomach. Most of her big tits were showing to everyone who cared to look. The dress stopped about two inches past her fine ass, showing legs virtually all the way to the plumbing. And worse yet, I knew that none of that was going to be mine tonight.

Apparently to get even with me, the fun and games started at the restaurant this night, and Tony and Jack were joined by two friends that I had seen before, Marcus and Luke. When she got to the restaurant the others had already been seated, which gave Traci the walk-up effect she wanted. All four guys practically came out of their seats when she got the table, and after some shuffling of chairs, she was seated between Tony and Jack, with Marcus and Luke across the table.

According to Mike, the bartender, whom I checked with a couple of days later for the full story, Traci was playing kissy-face at the table with both Tony and Jack, and of course, every time she moved or leaned over to one, half the restaurant got a look at those 38DDs trying to escape her dress. Ten minutes in, she and Tony get up and walk into the men's room, with half the restaurant watching them. After another 10 minutes, Tony comes out and Jack goes in, then Marcus and Luke take their turns.

Traci finally comes back out with Luke, although by this time her lipstick has been wiped off and both her face and upper chest are all flushed. The entire restaurant by this point was watching her, and Mike says a hush kind of fell over the room as she returned to the table. The five of them then ate their meals as if they didn't have a care in the world, paid and left.

Traci got home sometime around 1 a.m. The smell of sex entered the room with her. As she quietly slid naked under the covers, I quietly asked if she had a good time. She replied that it was none of my business.

We didn't talk much for the next week, but on the following Saturday we had one of her work events to attend. Although I don't really fit into her work world, I do clean up well, so I put on my expensive dark blue suit and prepared myself for an evening of boring conversation with insurance geeks. Traci, for her part, had to dress conservatively for the outing, although her dark blue dress, which I had never seen before, was up to her upper thighs, definitely two to three inches too short for this crowd.

We did the mingling thing for about an hour at a fancy-ass reception hall attached to a fancy-ass hotel, with Traci re-introducing me to her coworkers who see me only once or twice a year. Then we sort of drifted apart, as I stayed at the bar and Traci worked the room by herself. I knew it was coming, though, so when she drifted out of my sight for more than I minute, I went looking. I spotted her just entering an elevator with her boss, John, so I watched to see at what floor the elevator stopped. The elevator light stopped at six, so I went to the front desk and asked what room John Martin had in the hotel. "624" was the answer, so I ambled on up to 624, giving them a good 15 minute head start. When my ears confirmed what I already knew was happening behind the door, I headed downstairs, but this time I didn't just hang around like a fucking taxi driver: I went home.

The call came in on my cell at about 11:15 -- two hours after I left.

"Where the hell are you?" she demanded.

I explained to her that since she was now fucking her boss, he could be her taxi driver for the evening. Maybe he could even drop her off at Tony's for a quick one or two times there. She started to respond, but I just hung up and shut off the phone.

I woke up the next morning with her lips wrapped around my very hard dick. Seems she must have found her way home and crawled into bed with me, and this was some sort of apology.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said between stroking me with her tongue.

It's really tough to be pissed at someone when they've got your hard dick in their mouth, and I'm no exception to this rule. So I waited until after I came down her throat -- and could then think -- to begin the conversation.

"Babe, I can't do this anymore. This is killing me. I love you to death, but all you seem to care about is your next orgasm. You don't love me anymore -- that's obvious -- and you certainly don't respect me and my feelings. That bullshit at Tony's last week won't ever happen again, unless somebody wants to die after."

"I'm sorry," she said softly as she looked down to avoid my gaze. "I got caught up with Tony's dom thing, and let him talk me into making you my sub. It was really fun though, and probably the hottest thing I've ever been a part of."

"Not fun for me," I snapped. "And not just that shit at Tony's. All of it. I can't do it anymore."

We had had this argument before, although the Tony stuff was new, but I think she finally realized she went too far, that maybe there was an ending point to my love. I got her to promise me that I wasn't going to be involved at all, and she had to be a lot more discreet when we were out together. I wasn't going to play dumb to keep appearances up in public. And while we were on the subject, I promised her that I would do nothing to embarrass her in public should I decide to find some company of my own.

Her head jerked up at that, and I could see surprise and worry in her eyes. Did she actually expect this to be completely one-sided? I may be a schmuck, but I have game, and maybe it's time I used it.

True to her promise, Traci toned down her act over the next few weeks, and while I know she continued fucking around on me, she at least didn't rub my face in it, literally or figuratively. And we actually got away for a couple of day trips on two Saturdays, and it felt almost like the old days -- she and I, just visiting some museums and art galleries.

Then came the holidays, and unlike last year when both kids and their families didn't come home, this year both kids and their spouses and the two grandkids all found their way to our house for a week of fun and family. Playing mom certainly took her mind off playing sex bomb, and she had to put her play toys on hold for a week. That was another great week, and I started to think that just maybe I was going to win this battle after all.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,452 Followers