You Can't Deny Your Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and pulled his pants and bikini briefs down, before straddling her. His cock was lined up with her mouth, as he held it in his hand.

Jane looked at his cock, and then looked up at him, before looking at his cock again. It was long and thick just like his fingers. When he guided his cock to her lips, her tongue came out to lick the head. He moved slightly forward, and pushed into her mouth. "You like sucking dick, don't you?" he said to her, before pulling it out of her mouth.

Speaking in a voice that could barely be heard, she said, "Yes. Yes I love to suck dick." Then she wrapped both hands around it, while testing whether she could touch the tip of her middle finger with the tip of her thumb.

She wasn't going to take a picture of it, but she would describe what he was working with in vivid detail for Alice.

After giving his dick a few pumps she put her mouth on it, and began bobbing her head, up and down while lying on her back, causing his cock to slide in and out of her mouth.

She took her time savoring the taste and smell of his manhood, she'd always received emotional pleasure from servicing a man.

He was uncut, the first one she'd seen in over twenty years. She'd always been fascinated by them. She looked up at him for a moment before she made his foreskin cover the head. She sucked the loose skin into her mouth and played with it. She did that for a moment or two to entertain herself. When she finished having her fun, she pulled back on the skin and made the head pop out again, and then she licked the pre-cum off of it.

Once it was nice and clean, she licked the shaft from his nuts to the tip, over and over again, while slowly stroking it, and then she smacked her lips with his cock, before rubbing it all over her face.

After all the teasing she put it in her mouth, and went to town. It had been so long since she felt the ridge of a glans slide across her tongue, she couldn't help but moan.

She pleasured him that way, until it started feeling so good to him, he had to stop her.

When he put his hands on both sides of her head that was when Jane's longtime fantasy came to life. She could never get her husband to dominate her, saying that kind of stuff is for degenerates.

But at that moment with Rex towering over her, she was feeling wonderfully helpless, and unable to resist. She had to do what she was told, she told herself. She had no choice but to suck Rex's cock. She was being taken. She wasn't responsible for anything that was happening.

Jane began to suck Rex's cock almost like she was out if control. Moving her head back and forth, while she slurped, sucked and licked it. She was going after him like it was her first meal in forever, or it was going to be her last meal in forever.

When Rex felt like he was getting too close to cuming, he pulled his cock out of Jane's mouth, and put his nuts on her lips.

I'm ready to cum said Rex, in a strained voice. When Jane heard that, she leaned back and grabbed Rex's cock and held it without moving her hand, and said, "I need to feel you inside of me."

Rex sat in the corner of the couch breathing heavy, as he watched Jane slide her panties over her thighs before wadding them up and putting them on her coffee table.

Her pussy hair was trimmed enough to make it neat, her puffy labia were swollen and parted slightly with her wetness running out of it.

When she put her feet in the air and assumed the position, Rex went after her pussy as passionately as she had sucked his cock. He drove his dick home to the hilt easily, with one powerful thrust. He liked to fuck hard, and he really plowed into her.

Shortly after he stuck his dick into Jane a mixture of cum and pre-cum came out of it. She loved feeling his hot juices drain into her. It made her so hot; she started lifting her hips as he pumped his dick roughly into her over and over again.

It wasn't long before she started pumping her hips hard and fast as she hunted her nut. When her pussy started to spasm and clench on the head of Rex's dick, he arched his back, tightened his jaws and growled, as he shot his load all over Jane's womb, which sent her over the cliff as well.

When Rex was spent, he flopped back into the corner of the couch again. He was laying there with his eyes closed, and his big cock glistening from her cum.

Jane looked at him and a thought occurred to her. She quietly reached above her head and picked up her phone. Rex wasn't at full mast, but it was still a good size, so she quickly took a pic, and then pretended to check her messages, while laying there with her legs spread.

~~~

After they'd recovered a little Jane showed Rex where he could wash-up, before she went into her bedroom with her panties in her hand.

A few minutes later Jane called to Rex from the kitchen, offering him a piece of hot apple pie and a glass of cold milk. Making a joke, saying, "You were a very good boy, you deserve a treat."

Rex laughed out loud as he joined her at the kitchen table. "Thank you mother," he said.

"Oh dear, don't say that," said Jane, cringing.

12