You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie continues to come to terms with her inner Wolf.
5.2k words
4.44
13.6k
14
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifi's older sister, Catherine O'Quinn invited Fifi to her mating to John Palmer, son of the pack alpha from the Palmer pack of Palmer Island, South Carolina. Fifi and Catherine are the daughters of the number one beta in the Jackson Pack. Even though Fifi had broken the bond with her alpha and left her family and the pack more than twenty years ago, it would be embarrassing for him if she did not attend the mating.

Alex was equally excited as Fifi about the mating; she was very fond of Catherine and very happy that she had found her mate. Of course she would accompany Fifi. There was only one issue. Will our presence be accepted by the Alpha asked Alex? He is so thrilled for my parents and for Catherine that he gladly gave his blessing for our visit replied Fifi.

Now we have a more difficult task, we have to convince Julie to come with us, and that she will be safe when we are among the wolves.

~~~

Fifi waited until their usual Saturday run to bring up her planned trip to witness her sister's mating. Julie knew that something was up immediately when Fifi was not in her wolf when the three women met at the bike path trailhead to begin their run. Fifi thought it best that the three of them were in human form when the subject of going into Pack territory was brought up.

Fifi aren't you going to shift for our run, asked Julie. No said Fifi, I thought I'd be human today, she said through an unconvincing smile. The ladies ran without speaking for about a half mile before Alex spoke through the women's bond and said, Julie Fifi and I are visiting our old pack for Fifi's sister's mating and we want you to come with us. For three years all we heard from you was no wolves, no way, no how. That 'Were' cock you've been getting lately should have changed your mind, said Alex while bobbing her head as if to say yes.

Julie hesitated before she responded, it's just that I have always had this image of animalistic behavior within a pack, like "Were" running down prey, killing it and then eating it raw, or male 'Were' randomly overpowering a female and fucking her in the streets while people are walking past them. Oh Alex I can't let a wild Werewolf fuck my wolf, I just can't.

Wild, what are you talking about? These people are people just as much as you are, and just as much as these people at Panola Mountain are said Alex in a sharp tone. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to do.

As the women stood quietly, Julie's wolf spoke to her saying; sweetie it's time for you to grow up.

Julie waited a long moment and then said, thanks guys, I needed to hear that. I'm embarrassed that I referred to the people in your pack as wild werewolves said Julie.

She then said o k, what's a mating? Fifi gasped as she cupped both her hands over her mouth, and then grabbed Julie, almost causing both of them to tumble to the ground. Did you just say yes asked Fifi excitedly? Yes, I said yes, said Julie through laughter. Why is it that you are so surprised asked Julie? Let's run and you two can tell me what a mating is.

Julie was intrigued by what she was told about a mating and she was relieved to hear of Fifi's father's important position within the pack, and that the three of them would be safe under his authority.

When Alex spoke directly to Julie and asked why she finally said yes? Julie responded, by saying that she was taking the advice of a trusted friend once again. Alex smiled knowingly. When they resumed their run each of the women felt a stronger bond to the other, and they had an extra bounce in their stride, as they finished their run in record time.

~~~

Instead of taking the interstate highway, the three women rode their Harley Davidson Street Glide bikes along the old rural route from Panola Mountain to Fifi and Alex's old pack land. As the women rode along slightly above the posted speed limit, there were no mental conversations between them, due partly to their desire to focus on safely navigating their bikes, and also because each woman was thinking about the week they would be spending with pack Were.

~~~

Fifi was a bundle of emotions as she anticipated seeing her parents again after so many years, she had missed them, but the fun and good times she has had through the years mostly kept her mind occupied. Besides, she kept up with the major news concerning her parents and also the happenings within the pack through her contact with Catherine. The two have also vacationed together a few times through the years. Her wolf was more concerned about facing the Were who wanted to be her mate before she left the pack. According to Catherine he still hasn't found his mate.

~~~

Alex couldn't wait to be able to run again in the national wildlife preserve. The property was huge, and she loved to make the wolves work hard chasing her for many miles. She so enjoyed darting through the towering old Oak trees, and hiding in the thick underbrush, and then leaping across the creeks that flow from the Ocmulgee River, until she lead them to her favorite place and allowed them to catch her and mount her

~~~

So far Julie's embracing of her wolf had flowed smoothly, both she and her wolf loved it when 'Were' men she had met both at Panola Mountain and in the city nearby shifted into their wolf and pounded her pussy, but those men were essentially human. Being with those men was one thing, but being with an unsophisticated Werewolf was quite another, she was sure her wolf would force her to deal with This dilemma sooner rather than later, and she was concerned.

~~~

When they exited the main highway, a sign hanging above a large wrought iron gate read; welcome to the Jackson estate. Inside the gate the road divided, one road lead to a large plantation style house, and the second road lead to a small town consisting of half dozen businesses, a small hotel and a medical clinic. The homes were of many styles and obviously had been built in different eras; the entire scene was similar to a picture postcard.

~~~

After settling in and freshening up in the guest house on Fifi's family's property, the ladies joined Fifi's family at the pack alpha's home to welcome the honored guests from the Palmer pack, who had also arrived at the Jackson estate on Monday. The traveling party from South Carolina consisted of the pack alpha, his wife, his daughter Lacy and his three sons, John, Arnold and Harry, along with two of his top betas and their wives.

After receiving a warm welcome from their former alpha and meeting the Palmers, the three women turned in early after a long tiring day.

~~~

Tuesday was another busy day beginning with a tour of the property lead by Tito, son of the Jackson pack alpha. Julie was curious to learn about the history of the property and Alex agreed to keep her company.

They were joined for the tour by Lacy Palmer, whom Fifi, Julie and Alex had liked as soon as they met her. She is a curvy girl, with an hourglass figure, featuring double-d breasts, a tapered waist curving out to forty inch hips, and a round ass. At nearly six feet tall, she towered over Julie's five foot two inches and Alex's five foot six inch athletic frames.

After the ladies re-introduced themselves, the group began the tour.

Tito gave them the cliff's notes version of the tour, and telling them about the property's origin as a plantation to its present status of being a twenty thousand acre corporate farm owned by the pack. Alex and Julie gave each other knowing looks as they watched Tito checkout Lacy's ass several times.

~~~

Tuesday night's event was a meet and greet, where the groom's family was introduced to the pack members. The Palmer and Jackson families ate dinner together with the pack in pavilions located on the grounds of the events center.

Julie's wolf was been bored and snoozing throughout most of the evening, but when Harry Palmer walked over to where Julie was seated, her wolf suddenly raised her head and sniffed the air, and said; MMMMM fresh ocean breeze. Julie stared intently at her wolf telling her with her expression that she should shush it right now. But you know how much I like the scent of fresh ocean breeze, and alphas, and sons of alphas too, said her wolf. We're not discussing this said Julie. Her wolf said you're bitch, and turned out her lights.

Julie found Harry to be charming and well spoken; he was a big thick well built guy who smiled easily. As they chatted Julie saw Arnold chatting with Alex, shortly before Alex spoke with her through their bond and said we're all walking to the lake. Julie responded, ok.

~~~

Meanwhile Alex's Wolf smiled seductively as she shook Arnold's hand, and inhaled the unmistakable rich but subtly sweet aroma of a Cuban cigar. Alex smiled her most charming smile and said; charmed I'm sure as she shook Arnold's hand and gave him a peck on the cheek.

~~~

Eventually Julie, Harry, Alex, Arnold and Lacy all gathered at Jackson Lake where they sat inside a gazebo built at the end of a pier extending into the lake. It was an ideal location for watching the twinkling lights from people's homes on the other side of the lake reflect off the water. It was a quiet and peaceful setting. Alex asked Julie for her opinion of what she had seen so far today. It all seemed very normal is the way I would say it said Julie. Alex laughed, and then said, by that you mean you haven't seen any wild animals be they deer, bear of wolf. Well said Julie, I did have preconceived images of what I would find here before we came.

So why did you and Fifi really leave asked Julie. It simple really said Alex, both Fifi and I have a perception of the world as being so much more than life here on the Jackson Estate. It wasn't that we didn't love it here, it's just we knew there was so much more out there and we wanted, no, needed to see it.

What is that noise asked Julie. What noise, do you mean the howling, I would say that is a 'Were' that just got laid laughed Lacy. Why do they howl like that asked Julie? It's how some show their satisfaction to their partner, she must have been good and he wanted her to know it said Harry. Why are there other 'Were' howling now asked Julie? It's kind of like they're giving the dude a high five laughed Arnold. That's interesting said Julie. Do you guys ever howl asked Julie? Nah, we're son's of the alpha so we have to maintain a certain level of decorum, but we howl on the inside laughed Harry. I whimper when he's really good, said Alex as she giggled.

The conversations covered a wide range of topics as they finished off several bottles of wine, before they decided to call it a night. It would soon be time for the run that Catherine had planned for Wednesday morning.

~~~

Wednesday morning found Julie and Alex, both of whom had shifted into their wolf, waiting for Fifi, Catherine and her future husband John, along with his brothers and sister to arrive. They were all going for a run through the woods near an isolated part of the wildlife preserve.

Julie was saying to Alex; if you had told me two days ago that my wolf would be running through the woods on pack land with a group of wolves, I would have known for fact that you were crazy. That was when Fifi's wolf came bounding across the open field with her backpack in her mouth, she dropped it besides the two women's clothes, then walked to where the two wolves were laying on the ground. Nice of you to show up said Alex through their bond, I noticed that your bed wasn't slept in last night and I smell cum on you. That wasn't you and Randy howling last night was it?

The three wolves made whimpering sounds as they laughed. Go jump into that stream before the others get here said Alex. I'm surrounded by sluts and whores said Julie as she continued to laugh. Whatever Mrs. Harry Palmer, said Alex.

Oh my goodness said Fifi, is it that obvious, I'll be right back. She walked quickly over to a deeper part of the stream and waded in until she was completely covered in water; she splashed about for a moment then returned to join Julie and Alex. After a few brisk shakes of her body to get rid of most of the water she laid down beside them.

I told Randy that I had to go for a run, but he insisted on a quickie, said Fifi shaking her head. He is one horny wolf. So what are you two talking about? Jules is going to get her first REAL 'Were' cock pronounced Alex. Shut-up said Julie, feigning embarrassment. Quiet, here they are said Fifi, as they stood up to greet the group.

~~~

Everyone said their hellos before the always organized Catherine gave everyone their marching orders, of course she has a script thought Fifi, as she looked lovingly at her older sister. She's going to make a great madam alpha someday thought Fifi.

O k everyone, Catherine explained; during the run if any wildlife is encountered they were not to be harmed, but playing tag with them would be fine. If the group got split up everyone is to meet back at this spot in an hour. Everyone else shifted and off they went, running at a moderate pace.

Naturally Alex had no intention of staying with the group, her pussy was already swollen and lubrication could be seen between its folds. As she ran she was sure to keep in front of Arnold. Alex would occasionally look back at Arnold as they ran; she could tell that she was having the desired effect on him. By this time she was so horny until she was running with her tail held straight up, to expose her pussy.

Julie was watching Alex the entire time, she finally said through their bond; Alex you are truly shameless, aren't you? Alex giggled, and then said follow me. Follow you where asked Julie.

Suddenly Alex made a right turn, and then she leaped over the fence into the wildlife preserve. Julie was apprehensive to follow Alex, knowing that Harry would follow her, but her wolf was excited by the thought of being chased after by Harry. Julie spoke sternly to her wolf, telling her that I'm only going to allow him to chase us, but not catch us, do you understand me young lady? Her wolf stared at her briefly, and then looked away. And so Julie looked at Harry and then leaped over the fence, after running a short distance Alex called to her and said, I'm over here in this thicket. Julie veered into thick underbrush.

Arnold and Harry hesitated, and then looked at each other before following Alex and Julie over the fence, but they had lost sight of them.

Let's go before they find us. What if they catch us asked Julie. Well then they'll fuck us answered Alex. He's not going to catch me said Julie, as she took off running between the tall oak trees as fast as her legs would carry her. And off they went, darting and dashing through the old Oaks, skipping through streams, they could hear the males following but they were still at a safe distance behind them. All the while Alex was giggling and running with her tail in the air. The ladies had made it almost to the clearing when they heard the Palmer brothers quickly gaining ground on them. Alex said, let's go in this direction, and now get ready to jump that creek then make your way through that thicket. Once the women emerged from the bushes the clearing was in sight. They raced for it and jumped the fence to safety.

A moment later Fifi, Catherine, John, and Lacy arrived at the clearing. Soon afterwards Arnold and Harry emerged from the tree line, sprinted and jumped over the fence.

As the group galloped back to where they started their run, Alex spoke to Julie through their bond and said, no pussy for the Palmer men today, and then she laughed. Have you always been such a whore, asked Julie with a giggle? Yep, and I'm damn proud of it responded Alex in a jovial tone. Jules who are you to talk? I can smell your pussy said Alex. I'm sure Harry smelled it too. Do you think he likes your scent? Julie sighed, I think he did, or he does.

~~~

The rest of the day was uneventful. The atmosphere in the small 'Were' town was festive. Julie, Alex, Fifi and the Palmer siblings spent most of the day mingling with tourists and watching the exhibitions performed by workers at the plantation region.

That evening, Alex and Fifi were out and about, Julie stayed in the house curled up on her bed watching old westerns on YouTube, but mostly thinking.

~~~

On Thursday Catherine, Fifi, Alex, Julie and Lacy piled into an SUV and drove two hours to the nearest city to spend the day shopping, and eating and walking and generally enjoying each other's company away from the pack and the men. They had a great time and spent way too much money. When they started the drive back to the Jackson estate six hours later, all of them were exhausted but happy and feeling as close as sisters. Everyone was looking forward to getting back to the estate and taking a power nap before attending the big blowout later in the evening.

~~~

The big party was held at the events center. The music was loud and good. Julie, Alex and Lacy hung together, dancing with men and with each other between drinking several glasses of wine. Thankfully no one would be driving home from the party tonight.

Finally Alex and Lacy left Julie standing alone, that's when Harry swooped in. Julie was grateful for the opportunity to get to know him on her terms. their conversation was unforced, and Harry was smart, charming and witty. He talked about watching sports center with her and eating popcorn. He even seemed interested in her favorite prime-time soap opera. All of the traits that it takes to get into Julies pants.

Her wolf started playing Barry White's greatest hits when Harry finally leaned in for a kiss, Julie flung her arms around his neck and pressed her lips on his, each of them open their mouth and allowed the other person to play with their tongues. Was our kiss in keeping with what is required of the son of the alpha asked Julie.

Harry smiled and excused himself as Alex and Lacy returned to be with Julie.

~~~

A short time later the clock struck midnight, somebody shouted, let's get ready to run! Many of the non-mated 'Were' stopped whatever they were doing and began to sniff each other. What's with the sniffing, what's about to happen asked Julie. It's kind of like what you and I did yesterday, except this is random kind of like chat-roulette for 'Were'. Every 'Were' who scents you will try to track you down, and you know what happens when a 'Were' runs you down said Alex followed by an evil laugh.

Alex exchanged deep breaths with several 'Were' men, three of the male 'Were' who Julie had danced with ran over and sniffed her and two men did the same to Lacy. Looks like the ratio is about three men to one woman said Lacy. Is this within decorum for the daughter of the alpha, asked Julie? Sure it is said Lacy, I'll say I was drunk, which is true by the way.

The person with the microphone said the ladies get a two minute start on the men; you have to get past the fence in the clearing to be in the safe zone ladies. The female 'Were' started to shed their clothes and began shifting as they ran toward the woods.

Julie stripped and began to shift as she ran; Lacy was a few steps behind her. Follow me Julie said to Lacy through their bond; let's take the shortcut that Alex showed me. A short time later the two women leaped the fence into the wildlife preserve, Julie and Lacy heard Alex through their bond say to them, quickly mark a couple of areas with your scent and then come to me. Alex was giggling when they found her, hiya guys; I was waiting for you two. Let's run before those silly wolves figure out where we are.

And off they went, at first running alongside other females for a distance. They stopped to leave their scent a couple more time to further incite the passions of the 'Were' that were pursuing them. When they reach the location of the shortcut they veered off the trail, bounded over the creek and through the thicket and headed for the fence, that's when Arnold, Harry and Tito leaped from the same thicket; Arnold made a mighty leap and landed beside Alex, slapping her to the ground with one paw, his cock was already peeping out from its sheath. Alex lay on the ground passively showing Arnold her throat; he bared his teeth and bit her throat hard enough to draw blood. Alex raised her ass into the air and raised her tail. Arnold quickly moved behind her and pushed his cock into Alex's dripping wet pussy. Arnold's cock was thick and long, but Alex took all of it with ease. Arnold hammered her pussy relentlessly. That smacking sound that a cock and pussy makes when there is an excess amount of lubrication could be clearly heard. When he knotted her she whimpered.

12