You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Lacy Palmer embraces her wolf and her alpha bitch status.
7.5k words
4.59
13.8k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy Elise Palmer was the only daughter of Jonathan Everett Palmer, the long time alpha of the Palmer pack of Palmer Island, South Carolina. But even for someone as privileged as she, there was a double standard, her brothers were Considered to be future alphas, in fact her oldest brother John, had already been chosen as the next alpha of the Palmer pack.

But Lacy had those same qualities, when she was among wolves, her every move was watched, everyone was drawn to her, no wolf below the status of beta possessed the dominance necessary to even maintain eye-contact with her, she was an alpha.

But her father had other plans for her, and she submitted to his authority. For all 34 years of Lacy Palmer's life she has been the daughter of one of the country's leading alphas. She was destined to someday be a corporate C.E.O. he could see it in her; she was intelligent, educated, strong, beautiful and dominant. Eight years ago she finished her graduate studies at an Ivy League business school and came to work at Expendable Assets Inc, a cruise ship company which the Palmer pack owns a large percentage in. She has worked her way from the sixth floor sales department to the tenth floor executive suites.

She has lived her life almost exclusively in human form, and that was enough for her. She only began shifting to her wolf when she was an adult, to run with her family when she visited from college, or occasionally she would drive from Charleston to run with them on a full moon. Being in her wolf had always been meant for family bonding time.

That is, until that night when she ran with lower ranking pack members on the Jackson Estate. Lacy understood that her alpha blood made her different from lower ranking 'Were', while she didn't question the wisdom of Luna, she did curse it at times.

We always want what we don't have, don't we?

~~~

Every day at two p.m. you can find Lacy in her office taking her afternoon siesta, which she learned to value during the summer she spent in Spain in her junior year. She credits her success in the corporate world to those siestas as much as she does her education and work ethic. As she stood at a floor to ceiling plate glass window that provided her with a prime view of Charleston harbor, her inner-wolf was reliving her run through the woods that night at the Jackson Estate.

That night had been her wolf's first time being chased and pulled down by a wolf who desired her sexually. The dominance and aggression that Tito's wolf had shown toward her caused her wolf to submit, and for the first time in her life her wolf's sexual nature was awaken.

She was not a virgin, but her sexual experience had been with 'Were' men in their human form, or with genetic human men. She actually had more experience with human men than she did with 'Were'.

Lacy was about to do something that had lately become a regular part of her daily routine. She knew that she wouldn't be able to get any more work done until her inner-wolf was sated. So she hiked her Chanel dress up around her waist, then she sat down with her left leg flung over the chair's armrest, her hand went inside her silk panties allowing the top edge of her pubic fur to be exposed, and then she inserted her middle finger into her tight pussy to the hilt, and curved it upwards, massaging her g-spot while rubbing her clit with the other hand until she came.

Lacy's orgasm was finished, and so was her Siesta. I'd better spray some air freshener in here thought Lacy, before every horny executive on the tenth floor is knocking on my door. Besides, she had already fucked the eligible ones.

Lacy wondered if her wolf was in heat, is this what being in heat feels like?

~~~

Two hours later she was on her way to the gym to do CrossFitt training. It was her latest attempt to find an activity she would enjoy as much as she enjoys her siestas. She wanted to complete stage one, and be able to clean and jerk her body weight. As usual, she was about to win a competition with a male. This time it was a human male, who was about to become her prey. He has an advantage because he weighs less than the one hundred and eighty pounds; she carries on her six foot frame.

She liked his self confidence, he's like five foot nine inches and weighs one hundred and seventy pounds, but he thinks he's six foot three inches and two hundred five pounds.

He hadn't caught on to the fact that she was interested in more than the competition with him; she has a thing for slender men, even though he is shorter than her ideal man. She had been checking him out since the first day she laid eyes on him, she had imagined doing naughty things to his compact physique, she had tried to see the outline of his cock under his workout clothes, but so far she hadn't been able to see anything. So maybe he doesn't have a big one; the fact that she is so tight down there makes cock size important to her.

Right now she just needed a cock inside of her, she had been sniffing the air all week, but so far no suitable wolf had been found, so James, her workout partner might not be what her wolf wants but he's fine looking, and good enough for her.

James was having a time focusing on the various challenges Lacy was issuing tonight, it seemed as though every workout they did drew his eyes to some part of her body. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her yoga pants and her tank-top. He saw her breasts when she did push-ups, the outline of her ass was always on display, and he definitely saw the crease between her pussy-lips when she did sit-ups. He was totally turned on, but as self-confident as he was, he was certain a woman like Lacy would not be interested in a regular guy like him.

So Lacy had to take matters into her own hands. Apparently his confidence only extends to CrossFitt training. James' jaw nearly hit the floor after their workout, when Lacy said to him, do you want to see what I look like without my workout gear?

She entered her address into his cell phone and then looked him in his eyes and said sternly; you will delete this when I tell you too, you will keep your mouth shut about us, and when I say it's over it's over, do I make myself clear?

~~~

As James followed directions from his GPS service, his mind was racing with thoughts that had nothing to do with Lacy Palmer, James was thinking about how in the hell he would be able to prove to his buddies that he fucked one of the most desired women in Charleston without getting his nuts torn off. What could she do to him if he told them after their fling was over? Careful what you ask for James.

He followed Lacy's instructions and pulled his car into her open garage. She opened the door to her house and said come in James, as she pushed the button to close the garage door.

Lacy was wearing a perfume that changes it's scent based on your body's heat and chemistry at any given time. In Lacy's case it had the scent of Lilac. She was dressed in a thong, a matching bra, and five inch heels. Her long thick hair was piled on top of her head, which highlighted just how beautiful her face was.

Can I get you anything offered Lacy? James could only manage to shake his head no. Lacy locked the door and said to James, follow me. She led him down stairs to the finished basement and into a room with beanbag chairs, mirrored walls and a pole in the center. There were different colored lights in the recessed fixtures.

As James took it all in, Lacy said make yourself as comfortable as you like, the show is about to begin.

James plopped down on one of the beanbags without taking is eyes off Lacy, she picked up a remote and turned up the music coming from a source he could not find, she started to move seductively in time with the music, she slithered around the pole, holding onto it and arching her back, then swinging around it as she held on to the pole with one hand.

She slowly removed her thong and bra as she worked the pole. As she continued to dance to the song 'Sexy Mother Fucker', Lacy was naked except for her high heels and the band holding her hair in place.

Removing the headband and allowing her hair to fall was perfectly timed to coincide with the end of the song. when the song was finished Lacy was leaning against the pole, and James was stunned at her magnificence. Before him stood a six foot five inch tall goddess, damn near an Amazon, her 38-d breasts were round and firm, her 28 inch waist fit perfectly above her 40 inch hips and bubble butt.

James, though a very good physical specimen in his own right, swallowed hard and wondered if he was up to the task at hand.

Lacy walked over and stood above him and asked, is that as comfortable as you can get? James had his shoes, pants, and shirt off in a flash. Lacy looked down a pointed at his socks, and said those too.

When James was completely naked, Lacy kneeled down, took James' face in her hands and placed a tender kiss on his lips, then pushed her tongue into his mouth for a moment. From there she worked her way down, pausing to place tender kisses on his neck, shoulders, nipples, and lower stomach before taking his cock into her mouth.

Lacy was pleased with his average sized cock; she would be able to enjoy sucking it without having to fight the urge to gag.

She licked it thoroughly and sucked it's until the head had become almost uncomfortably sensitive; she straddled him, then placed the head at the opening to her pussy and began to lower herself onto him.

James was amazed as he realized that his very average cock was straining to enter Lacy's very tight pussy.

As Lacy began to rock back and forth on his manhood she felt her folds separate completely and allow James' cock inside, her sensitive walls held his cock so securely she could feel every vein, and every ridge, her one thought was please don't cum. For it was almost always the case that her soft, smooth, hot, wet and oh so tight pussy had caused the most experience man to cum sooner than he wanted.

As Lacy rode him his one thought was; please don't cum. As Lacy's walls caressed his throbbing cock, James tried to remember every horrible thing that had ever happened to him. At this moment he didn't care about his pleasure, he just didn't want to cum in less than a minute.

However long he lasted it was long enough for Lacy to have a body rocking orgasm. James could have sworn that he heard her howl. When he saw that she had gone over the edge, only then did he roll her off him while keeping his dick inside of her. Even in her hazed state Lacy was impressed with that trick. Now free to seek his own pleasure, James hammered away at Lacy's pussy with abandon, during the short time he pounded her box, Lacy was able to cum again.

~~~

She was spent for now, James had not disappointed her, and his performance at the end though brief was noteworthy. Rarely did a lover last long enough to bring her to a second orgasm in one round of fucking.

She got up and walked to the shower, leading James by his soft prick, which was now completely covered by her hand. She could feel his sticky cum running down her inner thigh as she walked. The great advantage of being 'Were' was her immunity to human STD; since she was on an oral contraceptive, she could always fuck bareback. She loved the naughty way she felt when cum ran out of her pussy and down her legs.

~~~

The following day she made it through her entire calendar without having to take a break to calm her wolf. As she turned into the parking lot at her gym, she was prepared to give anyone who so much as looked at her and 'I'll kick your ass stare down'. She was sure that the wolves in their class would smell her scent on James and know that he was a member of the fraternity. They always did, but they never talked about her. They knew better.

When she strode in as if she were the alpha, which she was, yeah they knew, but so what she thought.

That night she wore all of her workout gear, but being in a gym filled with aroused men had made her horny again. After class when she walked past James on her way to the door to leave, she said to him, be at mine at 9 o'clock.

~~~

When James arrived at 9 o'clock on the dot, he was greeted by Lacy, who was only wearing black thigh high stockings, a wolf's tail that dangled behind her, it was attached to a Velcro strap that was around her waist, and a pair of wolf's ears sat on either side of her head.

This time Lacy took him to a different room located in her basement, tonight the seductive Lacy was replaced by the she-wolf dominatrix.

After commanding that he strip, she shackled him to a cross that was attached to a tripod that allowed her to spin him around and place his cock in alignment with her mouth, hand, or pussy.

She stepped forward and pressed her body against his, and softly kissed his lips before aggressively pushing her tongue into his mouth. She spent several moments swapping saliva with him, sucking his tongue, sucking his lips, and even licking his face.

When she felt his pre-cum oozing onto her stomach, she used her remote to activate the device, spinning him around until his face was near her pussy, and his hard cock was pointing down toward his stomach. She stepped forward and spread her legs, her pussy was so close to his face, her short curly pubic hairs tickled his nose. Her musky aroma was so arousing he almost had a spontaneous ejaculation. He ate her delicious pussy, drinking in every drop of her sexual secretions.

She proceeded to suckle his penis and manipulate his ball-sack like a wolf playing with her favorite chew-toy.

Each time she would sense that either of them was about to explode, she would step back and spin him to the upright position and start kissing him on his mouth again.

Each time she returned to sucking his dick she would tug on his nut-sack while tightly squeezing the base of his shaft. She would give him sloppy blowjob after sloppy blowjob, always stopping before he came.

After nearly an hour of edging each other, she finally allowed both of them to cum.

That's when she felt her heat dissipate but her wolf was not sated.

She could tell by the defeated look in his eyes that he was spent. As they stood near the door to her garage, she reached for his cell phone, delete it she said. See you at the gym tomorrow, be ready to clean and jerk your body weight.

~~~

The day John Palmer became the alpha of the Palmer pack of Palmer; South Carolina was like emancipation day for Lacy. John and his wife, Madam Alpha Catherine were now the arbiters of decorum for the wolves in leadership positions within the pack, while she was every bit as cultured and refined as Lacy's mother, she most definitely did not have the same plug up her ass.

She understands the women of the new millennium; even a woman with alpha blood running through her veins has a wilder side.

Lacy talked with her brother and sister-in-law about the way she was feeling. Telling them that try as she might, it was impossible for her to get back into the routine she had before she visited the Jackson Estate. And that she keeps thinking about something Alex said to Julie. Alex said that she and Fifi left the pack because they wanted, no, needed to see the world beyond the boundaries of the estate.

Now Lacy was feeling the same way or maybe she had felt it a long time ago, but her submission to her father had suppressed it.

Clearly she wants, no, needs to see the world beyond the reach of the Palmer Pack.

~~~

On a lark Lacy checked the website for the Panola 'Were' Community on the secret domain dedicated to 'Were'. A big banner across the front page read, Panola Mountain Community seeks city manager with alpha qualities.

After reading the entire post, she sent an email to Alex, Fifi, and Julie.

It read; I'm applying for the city manager's job for the City of Panola Mountain. I will keep you posted. Looking forward to running with you ladies again soon.

Hugs;

Your, pal Lacy.

~~~

She filled out the requisite paper work, including the usual request for personal information, educational background, work history, professional affiliations, approval for a background check, and personal references. For once she hadn't cringed when she provided information that clearly identified her as the daughter of Jonathan E. Palmer. She wanted to stand on her own instead of relying on the family name, but this time she would accept the benefit.

The City Council was surprised that she wanted the position, and offered it to her immediately via video conference.

A week later Lacy was on a flight to the international airport near Panola Mountain. She was to meet with the City Council and formerly accept the job as the new city manager for the City of Panola Mountain.

She decided that she would not tell Fifi, Alex, and Julie until she got everything sorted, and she was ready to move to Panola Mountain.

~~~

Her flight arrived on time, and the limo driver found her quickly, but then she does stand out in a crowd. By noon she was having lunch with the City Council. She immediately liked the vibe she got from them, there were two 'Were' and three human.

As each member formerly introduced themselves to the impressive woman, they could sense the air of power, confidence, and authority she possessed

~~~

She would only commit to a one year contract, to be revisited annually.

She would arrange for a one year leave of absence from Expendable Assets.

At six o'clock pm she was back at home, she was on the phone most of the evening sharing the details of her new job with her family and close friends. She would be maintaining her home here and that the move wasn't permanent. The service that she presently uses would continue to maintain her home and grounds during her absence.

She would essentially maintain duel residences for the time being. The men in her fraternity were the saddest to see her go.

~~~

Lacy used a moving company to take her bedroom furniture, and some of her clothes to her new place at Panola Mountain. Fifi or Julie would see to it that the delivery people found the house she would be renting.

Alex volunteered to fly to Charleston and help Lacy drive back the Panola, not that Lacy needed the help, but you don't tell Alex no when her mind is made up.

At the airport, Lacy spotted Alex first, probably because Alex was fully engaged with a guy she had met on the flight. Alex nearly bumped into Lacy as she entered the baggage claim area. Oops, sorry said Alex before she took her eyes off of the guy and realized she was talking to Lacy. Lacy just shook her head. Alex gave Lacy a big hug, and Lacy returned the hug with equal warmth and affection.

Lacy this is er, uh said Alex. I'm Rick, Rick Roll, good to meet you. I'm Lacy said Lacy. Rick turned to Alex and said thanks for the company during the flight. He extended his hand to Alex, who put her hands on his arms and stood on her toes to kiss him on his cheek.

As the two women walked to Lacy's car she joked with Alex, saying you work quickly don't you. Yep, sure do said Alex, it was a quick flight, and she giggled. What did you do asked Lacy? Whatever do you mean asked Alex pretending to be shocked at the suggestion? Oh lord said Lacy, did you suck his cock on the plane. No ma'am said Alex; I gave him a hand-job she said with a big belly laugh. He was too scared to let me suck his dick; I could have saved him from having to carry around a load of cum in his boxers. She laughed again.

Can we get Chinese on the way to your place, I'm starved said Alex. Sure replied Lacy.

Is there anything I can help you do before we head back to P. Mountain asked Alex? I'm all set and ready to go answered Lacy.

The two women finished off an already open bottle of wine after dinner and soon afterwards decided to shower and go to bed, as they planned to be up by six a.m.. Did you bring any extra clothes with you asked Lacy? Yep, they're right here in my purse said Alex; I've got a pair of scrubs rolled up in there. That's it said Alex. Lacy smiled and shook her head. I sleep naked said Alex with a grin. No worries, so do I said Lacy. I've only got one bed now, you're welcome to it said Lacy. Nope, I wouldn't think of kicking you out of your own bed said Alex, I'll just get in there with you and she grinned mischievously.

12