You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 05

Story Info
Julie's life story is revealed, and she meets an Alpha.
8k words
4.46
10.3k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my Werewolf tale, the 'Were' live openly among humans.

The primary character, Juliana Macon lived her entire life as a human, until suppressing her wolf, caused a negative impact on her emotionally. She began to accept her need for her wolf after deciding to live with other 'Were' in the community of Panola Mountain.

The dilemma she continues to face is her wolf's desire to be equal to her human side.

This is the latest episode, the plot twist mentioned in chapter 4, brings Julie closer to her wolf, or does it?

~~~

Sunday afternoon.

After a few angry rants Julie decided to move on. She called Ziggy, but quickly picked up on the distance in his voice. That big hybrid wolf had scared the shit out if him.

After a couple minutes of polite conversation, Ziggy assured her one more time that he was fine. A moment later, they said goodbye. "Oh well, that's that," thought Julie, "On to the next one."

Julie decided to try to forget about the incident and also forget about that Jamaican cock she wouldn't be riding, sucking, or fucking anymore.

~

Monday morning.

With the drama of the weekend in the rear-view mirror Julie was back at work. The sound of high heels clicking in the faux hardwood floor kept getting closer to Julie's office until it stopped inside her door. "Knock, knock," said Alex as she walked into Julie's office, sat down and crossed her toned legs and started rubbing her feet. "I can't stop thinking about Saturday night. You weren't the only she-wolf fucking a human. There's got to be more to it than that."

Without looking up from her laptop, Julie responded disinterestedly, saying, "I'm over it. Crap like that is why I don't want to have anything to do with pack animals. Because of that asshole attacking Ziggy, I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing him again." Then she paused for a moment before continuing.

"I don't have any idea what the connection is, but my mother called this morning just to ask how I was doing. She sounded as though she expected me to say something, but I didn't have anything to tell her."

"Jules, you can't blame all pack 'Were' for what one jerk did.

"By the way, Fifi is getting in touch with her parents to find out what she can about the Ocmulgee River Pack.

"You should call your mom back. I don't know why, but for some reason I know you should. That's a little free advice from your local Shaman," said Alex, standing up to leave.

"To be honest, I don't want to play these games, I just want a hot guy to fuck my brains out from time to time, and not have to deal with this whore wolf of mine," grumbled Julie, looking up for the first time at a retreating Alex. "What are you doing wearing a skirt and heels?"

Alex stopped abruptly and looked back at Julie, with a sinister expression on her face, she said, "There's a new guy in the graphics department. I'm going to flash him with my pussy."

"You are not!" exclaimed Julie.

"Bye," said Alex.

~~~

The week passed by quickly, and by the following weekend last Saturday's drama was forgotten, except for the cock Julie didn't get. "Today she'd run extra hard to work out the kinks left by the lack of sexual release," she thought as she walked toward the bike path trailhead.

"Hiya ladies," she said to Fifi, who was in her beautiful rust colored wolf, and Alex, who was stretching, with her butt-cheeks peeking out of the tiny runner's shorts she wore.

"Alex your legs look amazing, I could never run in shorts like those, with my chub-rub, sparks would be flying from between my thighs," said Julie, laughing genuinely.

"Long live my thigh gap," said a grinning Alex.

A moment later Lacy's car swung into a nearby parking spot, and the tall shapely woman climbed out of her car smiling warmly. It's been a hell of a week, hasn't it? Y'all ready to run?" she asked cheerfully.

A few moments later the group were already running at a full out sprint, unaware that Spike was lagging behind them.

The run was routine, except for several wolves that were on private property adjacent to the nature preserve. They appeared to be innocently playing in the early morning sun, but Spike took a mental note of their scent.

After they'd finished the run, the ladies exchanged hugs, and wished each other a fun weekend.

~

The next work week was normal and routine, with workdays dragging by and the following weekend seemingly over in the blink of an eye. Julie had all but forgotten the recent drama until she heard from her mother.

~

"Hello Momma, how are you?" said Julie, answering her cell. "How is dad, is everything OK?"

"We're both fine sweetie, I just wanted to check on you," responded her mother, trying not to sound concerned.

"I'm alright. I just talked with you two weeks ago momma," said Julie, giving her mother a nudge to say what was on her mind. "What's up?

"Baby, when you visited the Jackson Estate Pack land for the mating, how did you introduce yourself, did you tell them who you were and where you're from?" Her mother asked.

"Um, I don't think I did. I believe I only told them my first name. The fact that me and my friends were from Panola Mountain might have come up," replied Julie. "Why?"

There was a long pause with nothing being said, until Julie became more insistent. "There is something you want to say, its obvious mom," Julie said, becoming impatient.

"I was just wondering is all? I needed to hear your voice, honestly," Anna finally offered. "I'll talk with you later baby."

Julie took her at her word and let it go.

~~~

The next full moon was quickly approaching. Fifi and Lacy had been brainstorming to come up with a theme for the next full moon bash. They called a committee meeting to share their idea. "Everyone, there's coffee, pastries, fruit, and water. Serve yourselves," said Lacy, to the group seated around her living room, including Spike, Rover, Fifi, Alex, and Julie. With a grin directed at Fifi, she said, "You have the floor."

Fifi smiled at Lacy, and then said, "That wasn't so hard was it Madame Hostess?"

Lacy laughed and said, "No it wasn't hard at all."

OK everyone, I know we usually talk about how the previous bash turned out before we present the theme for the next one, but tonight that's going to be a longer discussion, so I want to tell you what Lacy suggested for this month," said Fifi.

"We thought we'd tone it down a bit in light of the size of the crowd and the number of outsiders at last month's bash. We don't want our little run in the woods to get out of hand, and I'm sure we would all like to know who we're fucking. So this month we're going to have a 'White Party' and we won't run as a group afterwards. Hopefully the wolves will treat it as a date night.

"I've been to white parties before," said Julie. "They're nice.

There was agreement around the room, and ironically each of them had been to a white party before, but all of them had been given by humans.

Fifi was pleased with the support that everyone showed, and thanked them sincerely. She then said, "Ok, Lacy and Spike, the floor is yours,"

Spike's report was short and sweet; he said that his inquiries about Alpha Dub Steppe and his Betas didn't come up with anything sinister.

Lacy's report was a positive one, her brother who is the Alpha of the Palmer pack, said the Ocmulgee River pack is small but prosperous, and Alpha Steppe was well respected among other Alphas.

Then she looked at Julie, her eyes sparkling with mischief and said, "Julie, he does have a reputation for being a lady's man though."

"Why are you telling me that?" asked Julie, attempting to show her disinterest.

"Because you like him," said Alex. "That's why."

Fifi laughed, and then said, "OK Ok, I have a little story to tell y'all about Alpha Steppe's pack. Now, I'm not saying this has anything to do with Alpha Steppe, but I like a good scary story. Since I'm older than all of you, except for Spike," she smiled after saying that.

"I vaguely remembered the Ocmulgee River pack's name from when I was a pup, so I called my parents and asked them, but other than saying the pack had made a lot of money a long time ago, my parents seemed afraid to talk a lot about them."

"Afraid of what?" asked Alex.

"Roots," replied Fifi. "My parents are over 200 years old, they believe in Root Doctors, and stuff like that."

"Root Doctors are amateurs," snorted Alex.

"Well lots of people don't feel that way. Anyway here's what I found out. First of all, have any of you ever heard of Kaolin?" asked Fifi. "I won't even wait for a response. I doubt any of you have."

"Wait Fifi," said Julie. "I've heard of it. It's white clay that they dig up near where I'm from, but that's all I know about it."

Suddenly all eyes were on Julie. "Sorry guys, that's all I know," she repeated.

"OK, but you're right about it being clay, and it's very valuable," said Fifi. "It turns out that The Ocmulgee River pack's land sat atop deposits of Kaolin worth tens of millions of dollars. They agreed to a deal giving a corporation, 'Dirty Money Mining Inc' rights to mine the stuff, in exchange for a few million dollars.

"The Gum Swamp Creek pack however sat atop a huge deposit of the stuff, and held out for a better deal. Dirty Money Mining's lawyers finally resorted to paying a Root Doctor named Miss Ida, to use 'roots' to scare the pack into agreeing to the corporation's terms."

"Excuse me," said Julie, holding up her hand. "Two things; number one is, I think my father was a member of the Gum Swamp Creek pack. Number two, what do you mean by 'roots', are you talking about Black Magic, or Voodoo, or something?"

Alex snorted and said, "It's a bunch of hocus pocus, those Root Doctors couldn't carry a Shaman's sports bra."

Everyone laughed.

"Thank you Alex," said Fifi, clearing her throat, "Anyways," The pack members obviously believed it."

What kinds of things happened to them?" asked Julie.

Fifi said, "I'm not sure Julie. My parents didn't even want to speak the 'roots' names, but they did say that many mysterious things happened to the pack after a spell was cast on the night of the Wolf Moon nearly 100 years ago.

"Based on fear and superstition, the Alpha agreed to sign a 99 year lease, permitting the corporation to mine the Kaolin from the pack's land. The pack was only paid a small fraction of the hundreds of millions of dollars the corporation has made so far from mining and selling the white clay."

"And?" said Alex, rotating her hand signaling Fifi to tell the story faster. "You've got me on the edge of my seat here."

Fifi glared at Alex, shook her head, exhaled, and then said, "Hush."

"As I was saying, the Alpha is now dead, and most of the Gum Swamp Creek Pack members have joined other packs. The lease agreement will expire soon. And if the pack Alpha's heir doesn't step forward and negotiate a new lease agreement, the courts will allow the existing lease to remain in effect and the former pack members won't receive another dime."

"That's awful," said Julie. "But I don't see what that has to do with the Ocmulgee River Pack, and those stinky wolves sniffing me."

"Um, ahem," Jules have you called your mom like I suggested," asked Alex.

"Alex, do you know more than you're letting on," asked Fifi, with a stern expression on her face.

"We Shaman know everything, but we don't always know that we know it. Right now I just know that Julie should call her mom and share what's going on lately," said Alex, for once completely serious and shocking everyone.

"Julie, Hun what could it hurt to call her? If the stuff about the Kaolin is true, you and your parents could be about to miss out on a lot of money."

~~~

Now it was time to call her parents to find out what they knew about all of this.

Anna Macon answered her cell phone as soon as she saw Julie's name pop-up. "Hello sweetie, how are you?" she asked smiling warmly.

"Hi mom, I'm OK. How are you and dad?" asked Julie.

"We're both fine," replied Anna, who paused for a moment before continuing to speak. "What's the matter, and don't tell me it's nothing."

"Actually there is something mom. I'm curious about dad's old pack," said Julie.

Anna didn't say anything as she considered how much she should tell Julie. After a moment Julie grew impatient, then asked, "Where's dad, may I speak with him?"

"He's at work sweetie," responded Anna.

"I'll call him on his cell," said Julie impatiently.

"There's no need for that," said Anna. "We're going to come see you, and tell you everything. We will see you tonight."

~

A few hours later a glum looking Julian and Anna sat in Julie's living room, telling her the truth about her life. Anna was sitting on the couch beside her; Julian's dark features were even darker, as he pulled a chair in front of her at sat within arm's length.

He spoke softly and said, "Julie, Hunni we hoped this day would never come. The two of us know that you have no interest in being in Alpha, Beta, Omega or any other kind of Werewolf. But it looks like you're going to be forced to deal with your birthright.

Julie looked at both their faces and knew she was about to receive some news she likely didn't want to hear, but she tried to lighten the mood when she said, "You're both looking so serious, cheer up, it's not like you're about to tell me that I'm meant to be Alpha or something." Then she looked at both of them with forced cheeriness.

Anna looked at Julian, and Julian looked at Anna before Anna said, "How did you know?"

Julie looked startled and responded quickly, saying, "I don't know. That's just something I heard from Alex, it doesn't mean anything,"

Julian looked at Anna, and then looked at Julie, and then Julian stood up and walked around the room, and then sat down in the same chair he was just sitting in. Both women sat quietly, watching him.

He looked to be deep in thought for a moment before he spoke. "Julie," he said, "Recently there have been rumors among the wolves in our area claiming the daughter of the Gum Swamp Creek pack Alpha, had been found alive. Your mother and I were afraid the rumor was about you."

Needless to say, Julie was stunned. She knew that Julian and Anna weren't her birth parents, but she would have never in a million years thought she was the daughter of an Alpha. "Me?" she asked, both surprised and startled. "I don't even like 'Were' other than the two of you and my friends. How can I belong to a pack, and even worse how can I be the daughter of an Alpha?"

Julian spoke with certainty when he said, "The Alpha of the Gum Swamp Creek Pack was your father. I know it's hard for you to believe, but it's true.

The evening only got weirder from there. We were your real father's personal assistant and nanny. You were left with us at your father's vacation home in Bermuda while your family went cruising on the family yacht in the Bermuda triangle.

During that cruise they all disappeared. Everyone thought we were on the yacht too. Everyone believed it was the work of the Root Doctor, and no one in your extended family wanted you, they believed you had 'roots' on you. We wanted to keep you safe, so we moved to a place no one knew us, and raised you there.

We had seen the harm caused by 'roots' Miss Ida, put on our pack. Not only did a root cloud your father's judgment, there were roots that broke the bond between mates, and roots were put on the females to prevent them from conceiving when they were in their wolf.

Then there were roots put on male wear to prevent erections when they were in their wolf. The final straw was the root that made our feet hurt when we ran. All of the turmoil finally broke your father's Alpha bond with the pack, which in turn broke his will to live." The pain of it all was showing in Julian's eyes.

"We wanted to spare you from a similar fate."

Anna was either looking at the floor or her eyes were closed as her husband told of their painful memories when she spoke with a tremble in her voice, "It's all true Julie, that's why we waited so long to turn me, your father's wolf couldn't get it up, so he wasn't able to mark me while we were fucking."

Julie's heart ached for her father; it was then that she realized that at heart he was just a superstitious old wolf. She felt like that was just a little too much information from her mom though.

With both her wolf and her mom in tears over her mom's lack of wolf cock for so many years, she was now feeling the need to end the conversation. Never the less, she was happy to be close to knowing the whole story, before she made any decisions about her future life.

Julian and Anna looked at each other before Julian spoke, he said, "The only person who can help you decide what to do now is Luna I suppose."

Julie's wolf was floored; she said to Julie, "This sounds like a bad soap opera storyline."

~~~~

It was time for another meeting with her best friends, Alex, Fifi, and Lacy.

"Ladies, thank y'all for making time for me on a work-night, but I didn't want to carry this stuff around with me until the weekend. And I wanted to be together to talk about it," said an obviously tired Julie.

"No worries Jules, we all had a little me-time to unwind, before we came over here, right ladies?" said Alex, speaking for the group.

Lacy looked at Alex and said, "You're amazing."

Fifi pinched the bridge of her nose before speaking, and then said, "Julie Hun, do you think you have the mystery solved?"

"Actually I do," said Julie, "Um I guess there's no way to say this other than to say that Shaman Alex, you were right, I'm an Alpha. At least I'm the daughter of one."

That bit of news was met with silence, and then Alex said, "Seriously? I was right?"

"Uh, congratulations." said an almost speechless Fifi.

Lacy just laughed, before she went over to Julie and took both of Julie's hands into her hands, urging her to stand, and then she gave her a hug.

"Y'all already know I was adopted, well I got the whole story on that too. My father and mother, um Julian and Anna took me in and raised me as their own, after my extended family abandoned me because they thought I had 'roots' on me after my father and mother disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle," said Julie. "You can read about the whole sordid mess in Werewolf Wikipedia, on the Were Wide Web layer of the internet.

"I got the inside story on the roots that were put on the pack, and on different people in the pack. Dirty Money and their lawyers used fear, intimidation, and superstition to all but steal the resource from the pack. The question now is, what can I do to help keep my father's old pack members from getting cheated again?"

At this point Lacy spoke up, and said, "I think there are things you can do. First you can step into the role of Alpha and provide fearless leadership for the former members of the Gum Swamp pack during the negotiations with Dirty Money Mining.

Next you can deal with the mineral rights agreement, that's a legal matter, and you will have to see a lawyer about that. If you're willing to do either of those things, I will help all that I can," said Lacy.

"Before you decide that, here's one more thing to consider. I've been in contact with Alpha Dub Steppe, and he would like to meet with you."

Suddenly Julie's eyes narrowed and her jaws got tight, before she responded, saying, "I don't have anything to say to him or his goon."

Alex had been unusually quiet saw an opening and jumped in, "Jules he's cute. Don't try to deny it. I'm done, carry-on Lacy."

Julie's wolf, who had been sitting on her haunches for the entire meeting, looked out the corner of her eye toward Julie's inner voice and said, "He smells good too."

In Julie's imagination, she shot lasers out of her eyes that caused Alex to burst into flames. And then she said, "I will see him only on one condition, Lacy you will have to also be there."