You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L

Story Info
Getting close with my MIL.
8.8k words
4.68
135.6k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
426 Followers

Let's just say that the story I'm about to tell to you is not something I ever expected. I was not looking for anything with anyone but my wife.

Let me give you some background. My name is Tom. I'm 26 years old and I married my wife, Stephanie, 2 years ago after dating for a year. Steph is a year younger than me and we sort of met at work. I have a 'suit and tie' job with a big, multinational corporation. I'm a small little cog in this gigantic machine working in our strategic planning group as part of the mergers and acquisitions team.

That means I'm in the main office headquarters of the whole conglomerate since my group works closely with all of the most senior executives and Board members. My wife works for an advertising and marketing firm and my company is their largest client. We literally bumped into one another one day as she stepped off the elevator. I had my head down looking at a spreadsheet and walked right into her. Her "ooofff" as I knocked the wind out of her resulted in my face turning scarlet and multiple bumbling apologies. I was mesmerized by her big, brown eyes as I tried to make amends for my almost knocking her down. Her eyes were captivating, and she blushed, too, as she gently lay her hand on my arm and said "Don't worry about it, I'm fine." Her touch was light and gentle but still made me tingle where her fingers rested on the sleeve of my white, button down shirt. I'm not sure either of us noticed the smiles on her two colleagues' faces, but both of them told us at our wedding that they could see the possibility of something special between the two of us right away.

I won't say that I fell in love with Stephanie at that very moment, but I sure knew a good thing when I saw her. I waited in the lobby for an hour and a half until I saw the three agency folks step off an elevator. Nervous as all hell I approached them, now in my suit jacket, and spoke to Steph. "I just wanted to apologize to you again ", I began. Her two associates began to step away and her (I later learned) boss said, "We'll meet you at the car."

I've never been interested in another woman since that conversation.

I'm also not going to tell you I lusted for my mother in law from the moment I met her; or that she was always flirting and teasing with me. Nor will I tell you that Janet and Stephanie are carbon copies of each other or that they're often mistaken for sisters. Stephanie is 5' 4", has brown hair, brown eyes, a nice bust, and slim hips with a firm but smallish ass. Janet is 5'8", has dyed ash blonde hair, blue eyes, a generous bust and a fuller, rounder ass. Stephanie wears very little makeup, if at all and her nails are trimmed short without any color. She does paint her toes from time, almost all the time in the summer. Janet generally has at least lipstick on and often some eyeshadow and mascara. Her nails are always perfect. Extending about 1/2" beyond each fingertip I have never not seen them painted. She generally opts for either French tip or bright red though I have seen her with blue and shades of pink. Stephanie has told me that her mom goes to the nail salon every week and is such a good customer that she can stop in between appointments for 'touch ups' if she needs one.

Stephanie's mother and father divorced about 4 years before we were married. She is their only child. It was a bit awkward at our wedding when her dad walked Steph down the aisle. Stephanie loves her father because he's her father but she doesn't respect him and won't forgive him for some of the things he did to her mother. I've never heard any of the stories but there must have been some hurtful things since Janet tries to avoid her ex at all costs and she never speaks of him.

In June, just after we celebrated our second anniversary Janet called to tell us she had rented a condo at the beach for the summer and invited us down. Stephanie and I scrambled with our schedules and were each able to get the third week in June off. We flew down on a Friday night and were settled into Janet's condo on the 15th floor overlooking the ocean by 8:30 that night. We had a drink on the balcony, listening to the waves rolling on the sand below. After a couple of drinks we were all relaxed and Steph and I headed to bed. One minor quirk was that the second bedroom had two twin beds. Janet offered us the master with the queen mattress but we refused. Since she was covering the entire cost of the condo we were adamant that she deserved the master.

The next morning we had some breakfast and then headed down to the beach. Both women wore pullovers over their bathing suits and they chatted together the entire elevator ride and walk down the boardwalk that was constructed from the pool area through the dune to the beach. Each condo had its own, lockable storage at the start of the boardwalk and I pulled three chairs and an umbrella out for us.

The beach was quite flat, just a gentle grade to the water, with soft, fine sand and plenty of space between the water and the dune to accommodate many people. We selected a spot to one side midway between the water and the dune and set up camp.

The women reached down to pull their beach cover ups over their heads and off. Stephanie was wearing a new aqua blue bikini she bought last year at an end of season sale and hadn't had a chance to wear yet. Other than the white of her untanned skin, she looked terrific. The bottom was low cut, slung across her hips with just a thin strap on each side connecting to a triangle of fabric in the front that cut up the junction of her thighs to her crotch. In the rear the material was generous enough to fully cover each cheek and one had to look very closely to make out the start of her ass crack at the top. The top of the suit was another matter. Two triangles of fabric that began under each breast rose up and over the breast, narrowing to a point just below the top edge of each breast. The triangles were joined by what I thought was a very thin piece of string between them. Similarly thin strings went around her sides and over her shoulders to tie behind her back and neck respectively. The fabric covered her nipples and areolas completely but between side boob, cleavage and the tops I'd say that 40% or more of her boobs was exposed.

"Quite, the daring top there, sweetie," Janet said with a slight motherly tone. I kept my mouth shut for this one.

"Mom, there will be a day when my boobs are too saggy or my belly too big for me to wear a suit like this. I'm only here with you and Tom; I don't know anyone else so just let me enjoy getting some really cool tan lines."She went about arranging her chair when she finished.

Janet was looking at me and caught the crooked smile that I tried to hold back thinking about how nice those tan lines would look with a deep tan and Steph's light skin tone.

"Tom appears to like the idea, so I guess I'm out voted." Janet shrugged her shoulders in a "what's a mother to do?" sort of motion. She went about setting up her chair. I took the opportunity to look her over quickly since it was the first time I'd seen her in anything this revealing. She wore a two piece 'tankini' Consisting of top that covered from the bottom part to above her breasts and two thin straps that ran over her shoulders and criss-crossed in the back. The bottoms were 'boy shorts' with about an inch of material around the top of the thigh. The top was a dark blue that de-emphasized her breasts and I couldn't see any signs of her nipples. The bottom was a bright, light blue. She was trim and fit with a few lines at the corners of eyes and perhaps an extra little bit at her tummy, ass and thighs. In my opinion she was in far better shape than most 48 year old women. She already had a very nice tan.

We spent the majority of the day on the beach heading into the water every hour or so to cool off. Each of the women took a trip back to the condo, I presume to freshen up. Around three Steph said she'd had enough and didn't want to overdo it on her first day. Thinking I could squeeze in a nap I said I would head back with her. Janet said she wanted to swim a few laps in the pool and she'd be up in a little while.

I started to get frisky with Steph once the elevator door closed. I kissed her passionately and moved my left hand up to her right boob feeling its firmness and seeking her nipple.

"Easy there, tiger. I'm hot and sticky from the saltwater and sand. I want a shower." She placed her hand on my chest and pushed lightly while breaking our kiss so she could speak.

"Babes," I started using one of my pet names for her, "I've been going crazy looking at you in this suit all day. It looks good on you and you look great in it! I just want to get my paws on your curves."

"And by curves you mean my tits and ass," she replied now pushing my hand to the side.

"Well, they are two, or is it three, of your nicer features," I cajoled, hoping flattery would get me somewhere.

The ding of the elevator signaling our arrival on the 15th floor was like the bell at the end of a boxing round. My wife and I believe we have mastered the ability to change from all out mauling each other to calm and reserved in a second or less. As we stepped out of the car and walked to the door we looked like two people who had just happened to have shared a ride. Once the door to the condo closed I attempted to resume my physical approach but she turned and stopped me. "Tom, I want to fool around with you and I promise we'll have some fun tonight, but right now I really just want to take a shower and crash here in the cool after being in the sun all day."

I can't say I was happy, but I did understand. "Hey, we've got over a week here to have fun with each other. I'm sure you'll wear that suit again", and I gave her my best lecherous, dirty old man look complete with waggling eye brows and a "heh, heh, heh" included.

I let her go into the bathroom after a kiss on her shoulder, then grabbed a beer from the fridge and went out onto the balcony. Fortunately, the balcony was in the shade now so it was a lot cooler than the beach. I took in the view up and down the sand as far as I could see in both directions as I took a few swigs of the ice cold brew. I leaned over the railing a bit and looked at the pool area. Half of the deck around the pool was still in the sun and there were a number of sunbathers still catching rays. Only a small area of the water was in the sun, the rest in the shadow of the building. I noticed one person swimming laps at the near side of the pool. Had I not known what she was wearing I wouldn't have known it was Janet. From this distance her body seemed elongated as she stretched out for each stroke, one arm reaching ahead and her feet kicking behind. I watched her for a good five minutes or more, forgetting to even take another drink of my beer. As I watched Janet smoothly move through the water, reverse direction off the wall and gracefully swim to the far wall I felt a strange interest. To be honest I don't think the fact that it was Janet made much difference. Any woman with flowing hair (especially blonde) and a long, lithesome body moving gracefully through the water would have struck the same chord.

Perhaps it was the nature of spying on someone from high above without their knowledge that added an element of excitement to the attractiveness of the person. I wasn't really aroused, not like I was starting to be in the elevator with my wife. Let's just say that my interest was piqued. I finally took another swallow and another scan of the shore before returning my gaze to the pool. Janet was just coming off the wall and getting back into her stroke. I could see the light color of her hair against the dark of her suit top flowing like a mermaid's tresses to the midpoint of her back. With her feet extended to help propel her through the water her legs looked so very long. You might ask 'you saw all this from 15 stories high?' And that would be a good question. I think I was either hyper focused or my mind was filling in details I wanted to see.

I don't know how much longer I watched, I wasn't counting her laps but I saw her stop and then climb out of the pool. She bent and picked up her towel from a chair and began to dry off. She picked up her bag and walked out of my view. I crossed the condo to the door and opened it a crack so she wouldn't need her key and went back to sit on the balcony with my beer.

"Who left the door open?" Janet called out as she walked in. She was barefoot and wrapped in the towel.

"I did. I saw you leaving the pool and figured you were headed up so I opened it so you wouldn't need to fish out your key."

"Well, thanks," she said with a smile and then took the beer bottle from me and raised it to her lips.

"It's wa-" was all I could get out before she tipped it up and poured some into her mouth. "...rm, sorry", I finished as she made an eewww face. I grabbed a fresh one, popped the top and handed it to her.

"Do you want your own?"

She took a pretty good pull on the bottle, swallowed and said "Nope, I just like a cold mouthful as a refresher. The rest is all yours."

I took the bottle as she handed it to me and as I took a drink thought about how my lips were where hers had just been. The thought was strange and I wondered why I thought it. But I tasted her on the bottle as I drank. The taste of her mouth remained on the glass and it tasted good. Hmmmm. An odd chain of thought.

Stephanie was out of the shower so I jumped in and Janet went to her bath. We all crashed for a half hour nap and I awoke to my wife, wearing only her panties climbing onto my bed and trying to suck my tongue out of my head. I groped her boobs and rubbed her nips as our lips and tongues contorted over and around each other. She cupped my 'package' and playfully whispered "would someone like to come out and play?"

'Someone' was responding in the affirmative to her when there was a light knock on the door.

"Are you guys awake?" Janet whispered. Steph froze and then hopped off the bed. Grabbing a T-shirt from her bed she said "Yeah, Mom." While moving to the door the pulled the t-shirt over her head. I guess being with her mom must have brought up some teenage memory of getting caught with a boy. Then again, maybe it's just that your mom is always your mom and even though you're having sex with your husband you just rather not deal with your mom knowing that. Through the partially open door Steph and Janet discussed plans for dinner and just like that me and 'someone' got postponed.

The three of us went out to dinner and had a nice time together. We got back to the condo at a reasonable hour and Janet said she was going to read a little in bed and then go to sleep. Steph and I went to our room and stripped each other like the world would end if we didn't have sex right away. We squeezed in a number of great kisses as we peeled off our clothes and then, before I could even take action she was on her knees with 'someone' in her mouth! I rarely cum from a blow job. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them as much as the next guy and there's not a lot that can top the sight of my wife looking up at me with her big, brown eyes with my cock in her mouth. After a few minutes, as my cock started getting more and more sensitive I gently pushed her away, the suction from her mouth creating a soft, wet pop when my dick came free. As she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand I picked her up and tossed her on her back onto her bed. I immediately inserted my body between her thighs and began kissing her. I gently played with her breasts, intentionally avoiding her nipples. I moved to kissing and nipping at her neck and ears. I had to grab her wrists and pin them to the bed or she would have been tugging, twisting and pinching her nipples to relieve the aching itch (her words) that had them fully distended.

With her hands pinned I could take my time kissing, nibbling, licking and softly biting her neck. I've often joked that if she leaves me it will be for a vampire because he'll drive her wild when he bites her neck. I love teasing and playing with her neck. When we are riding in the car, or somewhere in public I often touch her neck, trace my fingers over her soft skin or brush the back of my hand against it. Her usual response is to sigh, sometimes even whimper, and lean her head toward my hand. My kisses and licks became longer and softer.

"Damn it, will you stop teasing me and pay some attention to my nipples! You're driving me fucking crazy," she half whispered, half growled in my ear.

"But of course, madam. Whatever madam desires," I replied in a stiff, formal voice. Keeping her arms pinned to the bed, I began to slowly, very slowly trail soft kisses from her neck, down the center line of her chest until my beard lightly scratched the tender flesh of her breast on either side. I kissed down through the valley between her firm breasts, continuing on to her belly button.

"Bastard," she hissed as she tried to free her hands.

I raised my eyes to look at her while circling her navel with tender kisses. "Something wrong, madam?" I asked, trying my best to maintain that stiff, unemotional voice and not to smile.

"Stop teasing me, either you let me go or you start playing with my nipples or I'll kill you in your sleep!" I know it's a love/hate kind of thing. She loves being teased, she really does, but oh how she hates the unrelenting demand for pleasure parts of her body signal to her brain while being teased. I also know, and call smell, that her pussy is catching up quickly with her nipples in the attention needing race. I release her wrists and in a flash have captured her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She grabs a pillow to cover her face and muffle the half shriek, half groan she emits as the instant surge of pleasure comes close to sensory overload. I release her nipples quickly knowing I can't properly gauge how much she needs or can take at this point of her excitement. Only she can do that and her hands replace mine, mashing her breasts and toying with her nipples.

I know her pussy is just about on fire now and so I drop my face to her pussy and start with a long, full lick from her bottom to top with my tongue as broad and flat as it can be. There is no need for gentleness or teasing now. She needs full on attention to matters at hand. The juices that have been oozing out of her spill off the sides of my tongue on that first lick like water from the blade of a squeegee. When I reach the top fold of her labia I withdraw my tongue, collecting what juices I can into my mouth, savoring the unique and ultimate feminine taste of my wife before I swallow. My tongue returns to the lowest part of her flower petal like labia and begins another long, slow lick with it just as wide as before. She is so aroused that her lips are as wet, or even wetter, than they were on the first pass. This time I detour, making my tongue as rapier like as I can and forcing it into the open to her vagina. Her body twists and I have to hold onto her hips with my hands to stay connected as I hear the muted sounds of words like "Oh, fuck!" and "Yes!" and "Bastard!" emanating from under the pillow.

I probe her sex as if I am fucking her for a few moments and then feel her hand clutch my hair and pull me just a little higher. Her clit is engorged and she wants all of my oral ministrations focused there. I run a few lazy laps around the pink button that is now fully emerged from its soft pink cover and she hisses "Lick it", while pulling my hair. I surround her clit with my lips and lightly apply a vacuum, coaxing it the last little bit from its hiding place. Then I flick my tongue over it, north, south, east, west, increasing the pressure as I go. She is biting the pillow to keep it over her mouth as both hands administer to her breasts and nipples. I feel her thighs tense and close around me (one of these days she will break my neck) as her orgasm builds. Then, it may have been seconds or hours, we don't know, we are both so lost in time and pleasure, everything releases at once and the sensations crash into her brain and through her body like a Mack truck. At first she needs to feel everything everywhere, breasts, nipples, lips, pussy, and clit. Then it is all too much. She pushes me away and clamps her legs tightly together as her body shudders through a series of gradually weakening convulsions.

Greyman01
Greyman01
426 Followers