You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of the week with my M-I-L.
6k words
4.68
62.8k
60

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

The phone conversation with my wife ended. I stood up on the balcony and turned. Through the sliding glass door I saw Janet standing there. Her hair was wet from the shower and she was wearing a white terry cloth robe. Her tanned legs looked fabulous, long, shapely, and toned.

Her tanned face was beautiful, too. She was smiling and biting her thumb to keep from laughing.

I jerked the slider open and stepped into the cool air. The door banged to a stop as I closed it without looking behind me.

"So, you and your sneaky daughter cooked this whole thing up. You left me in the dark, letting me feel bad about succumbing to my urges and having sex with you."

She was trying very hard not to laugh so she nodded her head up and down in reply. Man, I wanted her right then!

"Lady, you're in big trouble," I roared as I began to move toward her. "I'm going to make you pay for what you've done!"

I started to rush toward her. She turned and raced away from me down the hallway, squealing with laughter. I caught her at the door to her bedroom. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and though she continued to try and break away from me she was only running in place.

Her escape attempt had loosened the belt on her robe. It hung mostly open and her boobs were almost completely exposed. With my free hand I untied the last bit of the sash and began to peel the robe off her. Switching arms around her waist I pulled the robe down until it hit the floor. She stopped struggling.

"What are you going to do to me, Tom?"

"Go, lie face down on the bed," I instructed her firmly.

She complied, her bronzed body (with a few lovely untanned patches of skin) unfolded on the bed. She eyed me with her head turned to me and one eye looking out over her arm as I stood there drinking in the vision before me.

I walked to the foot of the bed, out of her line of sight.

"Spread your legs," I commanded. When she had moved her feet toward the edges of the mattress I added, "Don't move."

I crawled onto the bed between her long, golden brown stems. My focus was entirely on her ass and pussy. From each thigh her cheeks rose in a smooth curve. The diagonal line of sun kissed and unexposed skin cut across the middle of each firm hump.

Janet made a small gasp as she felt the mattress move from my weight as I climbed on. Kneeling between her legs I started at her calves and trailed my fingers up the backside of each knee. I rotated my hands so that my thumbs were on the inside of each leg as I continued up her thighs. Her skin was warm, smooth and silken.

As I reached the junction of each thigh and cheek my thumbs naturally proceeded toward the deep channel between her glutes. She tensed, clenching her butt into very firm muscle and effectively impeding my advance. Despite the arousing visual of her firm rump and the dimples that formed on either side I had a plan.

Using a tone of voice that was both firm and (I hoped) authoritative I told her to relax, drawing out the word in mock annoyance. I watched her tension release and restarted my hands at mid-thigh.

This time my thumbs entered the groove and traveled unhindered. I grabbed two handfuls of her flesh and squeezed and kneaded it in my hands. I pushed the two half moons of firm flesh apart from each other.

Staring straight at me was her beautiful back doorway. In color and design it resembled a new pink rosebud never before opened. This was the treasure I sought. Holding her cheeks apart I lowered my face to the valley and extended my tongue. As soon as the wet tip contacted her skin she jumped and clenched her butt as tight as she could.

"Oh, Tom, no, please," she whined.

I brought the palm of my right hand down on her right cheek with a clap that sounded far worse than it was. Still, she jumped again in astonishment. I continued with my stern tone and delivery.

"Listen woman, you're just out of the shower and squeaky clean. I happen to enjoy what I'm about to do and you will lay there and experience something new. Now unclench."

I swear I saw her pussy convulse toward the end of my instruction. I know I saw an involuntary shudder pass through her body. She relaxed.

I spread her open once again with my hands and sank my face to her. My tongue met her skin and traveled up and over her anus. Janet twitched slightly as she felt it pass over her balloon knot. I could feel her fighting the urge to move away or once again clamp her cheeks together.

I reversed direction and followed the inside of her right buttock back below her hole. I traversed the valley floor and went up inside her left buttock. I then circled her hole both clockwise and counter clockwise a number of times.

I could feel no tension in her now and knew the time was right. I swirled my tongue over the ridges of her rosebud. This time I heard a soft moan escape her lips.

Smiling to myself, I now concentrated solely on that hole. I began to probe with my tongue as pointed and hard as I could make it. At first the combination of angle, lubricants and muscular resistance were too much to overcome.

Then time and technique paid off and I entered her tightest opening.

I was pleased to hear Janet practically shout, "Oh Tom! That's incredible."

I continued to tongue fuck and lick her until she was writhing on the bed. The fragrance of her arousal surrounded me. I took a deep breath through my nose to savor her bouquet. The rush of air over her wet skin and anus sent a chill through her.

I continued to concentrate on her back hole but would flick my tongue down between her labia to use her moisture to generate more saliva. I do not know how long I made oral love to her rosebud. The pleasure I derived from this activity, and from being the one to introduce Janet to analingus and from her positive response made time unimportant.

"Please, please, I need a break," she pleaded weakly.

Reluctantly I sat back on my heels and considered the erotic tableau. An incredible woman's erogenous zones were displayed before me. The furrow of her backside was slick and shining with my saliva. Our combined fluids had formed a significant wet spot immediately below her, with a single strand of her clear grool descending from one lip to the sheet.

Her pucker remained perfect if a slightly deeper pink. Her pussy lips had become flushed and extended. The deep pink, almost red entrance to her vagina fairly glowed with the sheen of her juices. A trickle of her clear, viscous sap, in response to gravity, meandered towards her engorged clit, now well extended into the open.

I could gaze at and make oral love to those most private spaces of her body for hours on end.

"Tom," she whispered as she feebly reached for me with one hand.

I moved until I lay facing her, staring into her indescribable blue eyes from inches away. Janet stroked my cheek lovingly.

"I've never felt anything like that. I was honestly a little bit scared and a little bit taken aback at first. I'm sorry. Thank you for being firm and introducing this to me."

I smiled. "It was truly my pleasure."

"Would you like me to do that to you?" She asked. Her voice was warm and sincere.

"Honestly, I get far more enjoyment out of giving than receiving in this particular case. If you'd like to explore it I'm happy to be your test case but please don't feel you are obligated to reciprocate. Really, I just love doing it when I feel the time and mood is right."

"Okay, we'll see how it goes. I truly appreciate how open you are about sex being about things you enjoy. Do you think you will want to do that with me again?"

I stroked her hair. "My quick answer is yes. My full answer is 'it depends'. It depends on whether you would like me to do that again. It depends on whether our moods are right. And honestly, it depends on whether you just finished a 3 mile run in this humidity or not. In case you're wondering, I'm not into 'scat' play."

"Well, if 'scat' play is what I think it is, then I'm pleased to hear that. And yes, after what you just did I'd say I would like to feel it again. I haven't felt afraid with you since my daughter introduced us, but after the past days I feel totally comfortable in your hands. A couple of light swats on my posterior notwithstanding, I know you will never intentionally really hurt me."

We talked for a while covering serious matters such as trust, compassion, sex and her tan lines.

I became aware of another craving.

"I'm hungry, are you?"

"You mean eating my ass didn't fill your stomach?" She teased.

"As delectable as your bottom may be, I must tell you it is reminiscent of an old beer slogan- 'tastes great, less filling' and I can use a bit of filling."

"I'm hungry, too. Go throw some clothes on and we'll grab something."

I stood in the living room in some khaki shorts and a golf shirt waiting for her. Only a minute or two later she appeared.

Once again I was struck by how she made even a simple outfit look spectacular and as if it were tailored just for her. She wore a sleeveless linen dress with a modest but not prudish neckline. Drawing attention to the small amount of the top of cleavage that was exposed was simple silver piece of jewelry hanging from a thin silver chain.

Her hair was swept up behind her head in a loose knot held in place by a ribbon that matched the light blue trim of her dress. Silver earrings dangled against her neck.

The dress fell to a spot above her knees that could be called daring but not provocative. It hugged her curves without being tight or looking 'cheap'.

On her feet were cork wedges with a single blue fabric strap running behind her bright red toes and secured around her ankles by another blue fabric strap tied in a bow.

The entire ensemble complimented her blue eyes. She had sparingly applied some eyeshadow and selected a shade of lipstick that looked like pink frosting on her lips.

"You look amazing, Janet. Head to toe perfect and you accomplished it in less than ten minutes!" I marveled, accustomed as I was to waiting a half hour or more for Stephanie to get ready for a simple outing.

Janet leaned forward to kiss me and I was treated to the taste of both her and her lipstick. "Thanks, Tom. A girl likes to look good when she's going out with her man."

She flashed a thousand watt smile at me and I nearly melted.

"If I don't move from this spot right now we'll never get out!" I was being truthful. A few more seconds in her presence and I would have been mauling her in an act of unbridled lust. I opened the door and escorted her through.

"Would that be so bad?" She asked as she nibbled my ear. "I could always get plenty of protein just by eating you!"

I was hard almost instantaneously. As we waited for the elevator her lips brushed my ear once again.

"By the way, I saved time by not wearing a bra or panties."

"Damn you! It's not enough that you're an incredible example of all that is woman, you've got to be outstandingly sexy as well? I haven't been drooling and lusting enough for you?" I said, expressing my pain.

"Well, I do enjoy keeping you interested!" She purred as she ran her fingers up and down the length of my hard on inside the left leg of my shorts.

It was then that I noticed a ring on the third finger of her left hand. A band that could have been silver, white gold or platinum supported a mounting that held a single stone. The stone was a multi carat sapphire of dark blue. I had never seen Janet wear a ring on that finger.

Thinking about it I realized I had seen her with many different rings on most of her other fingers, sometimes multiple rings on multiple fingers but never a ring on that one.

I had to ask. "That's a beautiful ring. I don't think I've ever seen it before."

"Thank you. I rarely wear it. It was my mother's engagement ring and she gave it to me before she died."

"It's magnificent, though no more than the woman it adorns." I don't know what spurred me to ask but I did. "I don't know that I've ever noticed you with a ring on that finger before."

She blushed a bit and looked down. "You are so observant, you're right I don't wear a ring on that finger. I haven't since Stephanie's dad and I divorced. This will sound childish, but I didn't want anyone thinking I was 'available' while I'm out with you, and just for a short time I can pretend we're married."

I didn't know what to say but she looked at me with such a sad visage that I felt compelled to speak.

"Any man would feel privileged to have you focus on them. Look, what we're doing here is a little off from the norm, but I feel it has brought us so much closer. I'm honored to be your 'husband' for the night. Though I think you're making a huge mistake not revealing your true relationship status. Who knows who you might meet tonight?"

"For now I have you. I don't want anyone else." She squeezed my hand tighter as she spoke.

"Well, I'm all yours."

We drove to a street in the center of town with lots of restaurants and shops. We parked a few streets over and walked through a neighborhood holding hands but not speaking.

The main street was alive with sounds, smells and colors. As we strolled we glanced at menus and selected a small but uncrowded place with outdoor seating. The owner introduced himself as he brought us to a table. I knew he knew what he was doing when he seated us at a table close to the edge so that passersby could see Janet. If she didn't bring in business nothing would.

Dinner was delicious and we shared a bottle of wine. The restaurant was filled and there was a small line of people waiting when we left. We strolled hand in hand down the street looking in shops. Janet indulged me when I went into a cigar store and emerged a short time later with several heaters.

A little further along a window display caught my eye. I pulled Janet along into a women's clothing boutique. As she perused some of the items I spoke to a woman behind the counter. She went into the back and returned moments later. I tapped Janet on the shoulder and, holding up a black dress, asked "What do you think?"

"Mmmm, me likey," she approved. "And in my size, too!"

I winked at the salesperson who had appraised Janet's size perfectly.

"There's no price tag!"

I smiled. "Must be free!"

Janet looked at the salesperson who made a zipper motion across her mouth and pointed at me.

"Try it on," I urged.

She disappeared behind a curtain. The salesperson, who must have been on commission, held up a pair of black heels. Nodding I took them from her and suspended them over the curtain.

"Apparently it's a set," I announced jokingly. Janet's fingers appeared and relieved me of the heels. Shortly I heard the clack, clack of the stilettos on the floor, I assumed the noise was from Janet turning this way and that to look at various angles in the mirror.

She seemed to be taking a long time.

Growing a little impatient I pleaded, "Well, let's see."

Janet's response was sharp and quick, "nope, I'll take them but you don't get to see them on me unless you take me somewhere nice to wear them."

Using all of my wit and intellect I cunningly replied, "Hmph."

I paid for the dress and heels before she exited the changing room. The salesperson boxed and wrapped everything up. I took the bag and reached for Janet's hand.

"What are you doing? You're not paying for those." Her tone and look were both serious.

"I am allowed to buy things for my wife," I teased.

She blushed quite a bit. "We'll settle up at home.

"That we will!" I waggled my eyebrows at her lecherously.

We heard music coming from a bar with a live band across the street. We scampered through traffic and entered. Oddly enough there was a coat check even though no one was wearing coats. As I left the bag from the boutique I saw several dozen bags. Ah, this is a bag check.

We ordered drinks at the bar and shared a stand up table with another couple.

When the band started their next song I took Janet by the hand and led her to the dance floor. Damn, she was an amazing dancer! Janet was perfectly light on her feet and so sensuous in her movement. I'm not bad, as guys go. I don't have two left feet but she was in another class all together.

At one point, others moved away to give us more room and she did not disappoint. It was a hot Latin number and looked as if she had written the music for herself. I just tried to keep up. When the song ended even the band applauded. I bowed, Janet curtsied and then I stepped back and clapped for her, too.

The next song was slow and I pulled her close to me. The feel of her unfettered body through the light linen dress was heavenly. I forgot how tall she was and with the wedge sandals she was my height or even taller. The result being we were eye to eye as we clung to each other and moved to the music. I just stared and smiled. She kissed me then put her arms around my neck and buried her face into my neck.

I wanted to grab her ass but restrained myself as I didn't want to embarrass her in any way.

As the last notes drifted away she whispered, "Tom, take me home and make love to me, please. I want you."

I'm no dummy. I whisked her to the check stand, retrieved our purchases and guided her through the door. My arm was wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her to me as we walked. Her breasts bounced lightly with each step as her hard nipples tented the linen of her dress.

"You've got a pretty tight hold on me," she observed.

"I know you're wearing the ring, but I want absolutely no mistake that you are with me tonight. Will you try on your new dress when we get home?"

"Funny, but I saw a couple of women checking you out tonight. Why do you think I kept kissing you? I wanted to make them jealous. I will if you let me pay for it. If not you'll have to wait."

"You're mean, but I guess I'll have to wait."

"Don't get into a test of willpower with me buddy or you'll regret it," she laughed. Then she kissed me again before we got into the car.

The entire ride back she teased me by flashing her naked crotch at me, by teasing her nipples hard if they weren't threatening to rip through her dress and by nibbling my ear. As we got close she put her finger to my lips.

"Taste this."

I opened my mouth and she stuck her finger in. It was coated with her pussy juice. I sucked like a baby on its bottle until she extracted it.

She popped out of the car when we parked before I could lay a hand on her. I retrieved the bag from the back seat and followed her to the elevator. She sashayed her way ahead of me, exaggerating the swing of her hips. Twice she mooned me! After the second time she moved as fast as she could to the elevator and I turned the corner to see the elevators doors closing. Fortunately, another car was already on the ground floor so I was right behind her.

She was around the corner waiting outside the door of the condo as I ambled down the walkway.

"Good planning there, slick. I'm the one with the keys!" It felt good taunting her after all the teasing she had done on the ride home.

I made a big deal of handing her the bag and then unlocking the door. As I held it open she turned sideways as pressed her boobs against me as she passed. She snuck in a squeeze on my cock, too.

"That does it, lady. You are gonna get it!"

She ran to the living room and used the coffee table as a 'blocker'. I let her get by me so I could grab her like I had this afternoon. This time I used both arms and held her tight. She was more or less doubled over laughing so I was easily able to turn her to face me. She started to move in for a kiss when I surprised her.

Slipping both my hands under her arms I lifted her onto the surface between the kitchen and the living room. She was so surprised that I had time to get between her legs and lift her dress. Before she could stop me I dove, face first into her genitals. Her musk inflamed my desire further and I commenced eating her immediately.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12