You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom's final days with Janet - Part 1.
4.8k words
4.74
40.8k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
426 Followers

The next few days passed in a blur of sex, sun, and being together. One morning it was raining when we woke up. While we were having coffee I convinced Janet to put on that red bikini. I threw two towels in a plastic bag and led her to the beach and straight into the water.

We were like two kids. At one point I picked her up and threw her into a big wave. She surfaced with both of her breasts fully exposed. Under the guise of assisting her to re-tie her top I took it off and stuck it in my pocket.

"Tom, what are you doing?" She dipped until the water was up to her neck and even with that put one arm across her breasts.

I swept my arm indicating the expanse of beach. "Janet, there's no one out here for miles in either direction. I think my mermaid should be able to swim topless."

She swam toward me and crushed her naked breasts against my chest. Loosening her grip she allowed her body to move with the waves resulting in her boobs moving all over my chest and stomach. Her nipples felt like two fingers tracing map routes across my skin.

"You know," she purred salaciously, "old time sailors were afraid of mermaids. They considered them sirens who could entrap them and hold them forever."

"Do you see any indication that, given our present situation, I consider that a bad thing?"

She splashed water in my face and tried to swim away. I caught her, held her tight, warned her to take a breath and took her below the surface with me. We continued our kiss under water, rolling with the waves for a few seconds. Coming up for air, literally, she started undoing my shorts and pulled them to my knees. She pulled her bikini bottom to one side and slid herself over my erection. We started fucking but the combination of the salt water and waves was not ideal so we ran out of the water to the beach holding hands.

The rain had stopped so I spread a towel on the sand and plunged myself back into her honey hole as soon as she was on her back. We had a good pace going and she was getting close when we both sensed something, perhaps movement out of the corner of our eyes and turned to look, thirty feet away was a small boy just staring at us. In a blink his mother appeared, saw us, stopped dead in her tracks, smiled, mouthed the word 'sorry', grabbed her son's hand and began pulling him away.

"Mommy, what were those people doing?" we heard in the little boy's curious voice.

"They were, uh, helping each other dry off," his mother explained. Pretty quick thinking on her part, I thought.

We fell into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Finally recovering I pulled up my shorts, wrapped her in the dry towel and we raced back to the condo where we started having sex in the shower and continued for several hours until I lay exhausted on the couch unable to take advantage of Janet's naked body sprawled on the floor next to me.

Saturday was my last day. I was on a mid-day flight home on Sunday. I felt such a twinge of sadness in my heart knowing I was leaving the next day. I made reservations at one of the nicest restaurants on the main street. I wanted the evening to be special. And I wanted to see Janet in that little black dress we bought.

It was worth the wait.

I was standing in the space between the living room and kitchen. I looked up. I stared. I mean, I just stood there, motionless, with my eyes fixed on her. I'm sure my mouth was agape. She was walking toward me using that runway strut that fashion models employ.

I will attempt to describe the vision that she was. I am incapable of truly communicating the beauty, the grace, the raw carnal splendor that she embodied.

Her long blonde hair was swept back over the top half of her ear on each side of her head. It was collected in a not loose, not severe gathering at the back of her head. Light shading of color on her eyelids and mascara made her already captivating blue eyes even more amazing. Her lips were once again the color of sweet, pink frosting (I was sensing that this was a favorite) that allowed their sensuousness to be accented but not overpowering and fit perfectly with the color of her tan skin.

Her ears were adorned with simple diamond studs, I estimated them at a carat each. They sparkled and flashed in the light, drawing attention to her long, graceful neck. A hammered silver necklace about a half inch wide circled the base of her neck, lying flat against her collar bone.

Over each shoulder lay a thin, round strap that descended to meet the top of her black, silk dress. The fabric collected loosely, sexily but not provocatively over and around each breast. The material draped perfectly between her two unharnessed mammaries. On her sides the material was taut, but not tight as it circled to meet the strap at her shoulder blades. Between the straps on her back the silk gathered and flowed in a dramatic fashion, similar to the effect between her breasts, allowing her tanned back to be displayed.

The dress fell softly over her flat tummy and the gentle curve of her hips. Somehow it seemed to dip in below her behind. It ended at the middle of her thighs all around.

Her tanned, toned arms never looked better and she wore a silver watch with a white face on her left wrist, a single silver cuff that matched the necklace above her right bicep. Only the ring finger of her left hand was embellished with that blue sapphire ring. Her fingernails were a perfect, muted French Tip.

The effect of her legs, exposed from mid-thigh to toe was heightened (literally as well as figuratively) by the five inch spike heel sandals with the half inch platform. Jet black leather, the heels arched her foot perfectly. A single, thin strap that crossed behind the heel and buckled at the side of the ankle worked in concert with a single, slightly wider strap that ran straight across the top of her peds, just behind the line where her toes met her foot. Each nail was painted a perfect, bright red guaranteed to draw attention but not distract.

In short, Janet was beauty, class, sex, dignity and style all packaged into one feminine human.

Her dazzling smile slowly waned. "Well, say something," she pleaded.

I said the first thing that came into my mind. "Janet, you look TFS."

Her eyebrows arched and confusion clouded her gorgeous face. "TFS?"

"Totally Fucking Stunning."

It is always a joy to watch someone you love bloom with raw emotion when they feel good about themselves. Not pride, not arrogance just that deep seated feeling of self-worth for which we all have a primal need.

She shyly dropped her eyes, not having sought or expected such a raw reaction. She smiled a demure, but genuine smile created by a mixture of happiness, satisfaction, relief and confidence.

Janet floated into my arms, her entire body molded to mine. I felt her eyelashes on my neck as she blinked. I could feel the soft skin of her cheek and the edge of her lips shift below my ear as she spoke.

"How is it you always know the perfect thing to say to me?"

We strolled to the elevator. I wanted nothing about this evening to be rushed.

"You know, you clean up pretty well yourself. I'm sticking very close to you tonight. There a lot of single cougars down here who would pounce on a fresh, young stud like you in a heartbeat."

It was my turn to be embarrassed. "Now who's the flatterer?"

When the elevator doors closed I looked at our distorted image in the shiny metal. With my best black loafers, light grey pants, a summer weight navy blue blazer and white button down shirt I didn't look half bad. My tan was pretty nice at this point, too and the white shirt made it look even better. I saw from our reflection that she was taller than me by a good inch and, while that would usually bruise my male ego, tonight it somehow intensified my enjoyment of being with her.

Everything started as I pulled the car up to the valet stand in front of the restaurant. Three young attendants elbowed each other to fight for the honor of opening Janet's door and assisting her from the vehicle. She didn't notice, but I did. On the sidewalk, several men slowed their steps as they walked with their partners to allow that extra moment to look at her. One of the couples was two gay men and I heard one say to the other, "Did she look fabulous or what?" as I came around the car.

She locked her arm through mine as we walked into the restaurant. I gave me name and the time of our restaurant to the maitre'd.

"Your table is ready. Please follow me," he announced.

I had experienced what happened next only once before. I was in a restaurant in Chicago when Oprah Winfrey walked in. Conversations stopped, wait staff stopped moving and, except for the sounds from the kitchen, silence blanketed the entire restaurant. Seconds passed and then the place seemed to explode like a thunderclap as everyone spoke at once.

And so it happened as Janet entered this restaurant. The silence seemed to roll across the tables as one, then another, then two more, then four more fell silent and those seated turned to look at what had stopped the other conversations. I felt Janet stiffen beside me and sotto voice I told her to relax. I knew that with her height, her golden hair, her alluring body and the way her dress flowed, every eye in the place was looking at her with desire, jealousy, or appreciation. I saw a woman at a nearby table slap her husband on the arm and screech, "Henry!" That seemed to be the catalyst, and, just like in that Chicago restaurant, conversations seemed to burst open everywhere at once.

Dinner was lovely, complete with hand holding and leg caresses under the table and more than a few PG rated kisses above the table. Our departure outside the restaurant had far less effect than our entrance but Janet still drew many lustful gawks from males and more than one dagger like death stare from females.

On the sidewalk Janet asked a passing couple if they would take our picture. I handed them my phone and the woman politely and patiently took photo after photo. We thanked them, offered to return the favor and they accepted. As I took the photos, Janet scrolled through the new pictures on my phone. When my photographer duties were completed I turned to her.

"This one's my favorite," she smiled, handing the phone to me. In the background were palm trees wrapped in white Christmas lights. My left arm was around Janet's waist, her left hand lay against my white shirt on my chest, the blue engagement ring giving off a sparkle from the flash. Janet was turning to me and the picture caught her leaning in to give me a kiss. Her left foot was raised halfway to her knee. I was unaware of the impending kiss, staring straight at the camera with a huge smile.

"Mine, too," I said, giving her a quick kiss.

"You haven't looked at any of the others. How do you know?" Her voice was happy, playful.

"Don't need to, this one is perfect."

Hand in hand we leisurely ambled down the street. There was a small group gathered around a young man playing guitar with another man playing a saxophone. We joined the audience. Looking behind me I saw that we were pretty much right up against the front wall of a closed dentist's office.

Janet was focused on the musicians and was moving her body slightly in time to the music. My hand slipped down over her silk covered ass until I reached the hem of the material. I moved forward and up until I was between her thighs. She snapped her head left to look at me. I could feel the heat and even the humidity radiating from her. I easily found and divided her lips, her sex was slick. I inserted my middle finger eliciting a sharp "Huuh," from her as it penetrated.

"What are you doing?" she sighed into my ear.

"I'm finger fucking you in public." I made the statement in a very matter of fact tone, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Oh, no, no, you can't do that. If I cum people will hear me." Her voice was comprised of nervousness and thrills.

"IF, you cum!" I lecherously laughed in her ear, my lips now millimeters away, my breath tickling the hairs that drifted over it. "Baby, it's only a question of how many times you'll cum!"

With a whimper she reached out her left hand squeezed my left hand hard. A moment later she brought her small clutch to her mouth and bit down on the edge. I withdrew my finger and moved it up and down, trailing through the cleft between the thin folds of flesh that surrounded her love tunnel and her clitoris. Every third of fourth upstroke my fingertip bumped her swollen joy button.

Her left hand tightened, her breath quickened. I stopped. I withdrew my hand and sucked her taste from my finger. It took a second for her mind to catch up with her body.

"You're stopping? You're just going to leave me like this?" Frustration and a bit of anger were clear in her voice.

"Well, I don't want to embarrass you in front of all these people," I teased.

"Oh how fucking chivalrous of you. So I've got my slime oozing down my thighs and you're the gentleman?"

"That's not my fault, you're the one who decided to go out with no bra or panties." I was enjoying this, a lot. She pulled me away from the gathering and we walked further along. There was a small gap in the storefronts of 30 or 40 yards where there was hardly any light before the next string of shops and bars and restaurants. I took advantage of the dimness and slipped my right hand under the material of her dress. I used my middle finger, the same one that had been inside her pussy moments ago, and teased her hard nipple, flicking back and forth over it and pressing on it while making circles.

Her moans were breathy and her footfalls wavered for two of three steps. As we returned to more illumination I moved my hand back to the back of her right hip, just above the swell of her ass.

"You bastard, you evil, torturing bastard, how long are you going to keep this up?" her words were harsh but her face had a glazed half smile on it so I knew she was suffering this torture gladly.

"Until you are steaming. Until you are so charged with want that you will pull down my pants and ride me on the double yellow line in the middle of the street in full view of everyone. Until you are so crazed with need and lust you don't care who sees you, how many videos and pictures of the act are posted online as long as you can satisfy a craving like you've never felt before."

She stumbled a bit and slumped her body against me. I held her firmly with my arm, keeping her close to me and safe from any harm.

"Oh god, Tom. You just actually made my knees go weak. I've never imagined that a man could do things to my body using just words the way that you do. You don't just arouse me, you fuck me with your words."

"Well even though you may be enjoying this verbal fuck, I'll alert you to the fact that I will need a real physical fuck to satisfy my urges so be prepared when we get home." I delivered this message in a steady, even voice.

'Well, then, take me home right now and fuck me, damn it!"

I feigned looking at my watch. "It's still early, hon. Let's enjoy the nightlife a little longer."

Her look was different. Not annoyed, not angry, not desperate, but surprised maybe, confused maybe, amused even, I couldn't tell. She kissed me and then, with her lips pressed against my ear, she salaciously purred , "Keep this up and I will fuck you to within an inch of your life before morning." I felt the slow exhale of her warm breath along my neck as her lips receded.

"If you're willing to go the extra inch, I promise you I'll die a happy man," I taunted. She hit me in the stomach with her little purse. I took that as a sign I would live through the night.

In the window of a pastry shop a chef was preparing some sweet confection. We stood watching after I positioned us in front of a low palm with wide leaves. Once again I invaded her cunt with my middle finger, this time earning a stern glare. I just smiled without ever looking at her and proceeded to probe as deep as I could in her over and over. Then I placed my finger just below her clit, pressed against and slight up on the slippery, smooth folds and vibrated my finger from side to side. Her left hand clamped onto my right thigh and her fingernails dug into me. From the corner of my eye I could see her gritting her teeth.

Her breasts were rising and falling dramatically and I could feel her juice oozing onto my hand as I kept up the motion, acting like a mini vibrator just below but barely touching her nubbin. Her mouth opened and formed an O and then a small sound just like the shape escaped.

"Oh," came the small gasp. She was getting close, I could tell. Her eyes were now closed and her head starting to tilt back. It was fortunate that she had closed her eyes because I know she would have been embarrassed to see the pastry chef look at her for a few moments then turn to me, smile and wink. I extracted my hand, now entirely covered with her goo and after 5 or 10 seconds Janet returned from wherever she had been, lowered her and opened her eyes. The pastry chef returned his focus to his work, but with a smile on his face.

Janet pushed me away from the window. "Walk," she ordered. Falling in next to me she looked on in amazement as I licked every drop of her off of my hand. "Enough!", she declared in a voice slightly louder and much more stressed than her typical volume. Gaining control she continued, "Enough. You better find a place where you can fuck me or I will fuck you in the middle of the road and then leave you there to be run over again and again."

"A ha, my plan is working perfectly. Well, except the left in the road to be killed part. But, you don't really mean that."

"I sure as hell do!" she snapped back at me.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bar we had danced in a few nights ago. I walked straight to the back and opened the Ladies room door. I marched past two very surprised women who tracked us in the mirror as I pulled Janet into the handicap stall. Like the bar, the restrooms were upscale, each stall actually it's own little room with a wooden door, albeit with louvers like a blind. I locked the door behind us, pushed Janet against the wall and squatted in front of her.

She looked down at me, too stunned to say anything. I lifted her dress to her belly button and busied my face in her smooth snatch. I started by licking the juices that had trickled down the inside of her thighs. She raked her fingers through my hair. I pushed her thighs apart and lapped up the fluids that had collected on her crotch, the outer lips of her nether region. I slowed my hungry mouth and tongue to savor her taste when I reached her labia. Slow but firm licks with the flat of my tongue, being sure to get both sides of the delicate pink flesh. When I had laved her clean completely, only a thin sheen of my saliva now covering all that had once been coated with her own secretions, I traversed her gash from bottom to top with my tongue parting her lips in the same manner as my finger had previously.

Janet was moaning audibly now, not caring who might hear. Her right leg was now hooked over my shoulder. My hands supported her ass as she leaned against the wall. She dropped her purse to the floor and clawed my hair in both hands. My tongue snaked into her quim and tried to collect every drop that it discovered clinging to the walls of her sluice.

Between her moans and panting breaths I heard one word. A desperate plea, "Please."

I knew.

She could take no more. My lips encircled her clit and then my tongue touched the same spot where my finger had been vibrating outside the pastry shop. As I curled it upward on the underside of her trigger her body let go. Her orgasm overwhelmed her in every way. I could feel every part of her body tremble and quiver. She stopped breathing and then exhaled in a rush. She drew a deep breath and then let it out slowly with an, "Oooooooohhhhh" that steadily rose in volume and pitch until it turned to a barely audible whimper, 'No, no, no more."

Greyman01
Greyman01
426 Followers
12