You Don't Mind, Do You?

Story Info
My girlfriend, my friend and I go hiking.
771 words
3.84
47.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend after college was a very adventurous, outdoors sort of girl. I started hiking and canoeing with her. She liked to fuck in the fresh air, with her leg up in the limb of a tree. She liked to fuck in a new place every time. She was insatiable.

She and I, and a good friend of mine, we'll call her X and him Z, were out on a picnic by the river when she suggested it. It was hot, and we had all stripped down to our underwear to jump in the water. We were lying there, our backs all on one towel, wet and baking in the sun. All of us had our knees bent and our feet on the hot earth, X in the middle, her thighs pressing against ours.

She said, "Mm. I'm getting all frisky" and quickly squeezed both of our cocks through our wet boxers as she sat up.

Twisting her arm behind her back, she undid her bra, and turned towards me as she smiled.

"You don't mind, do you?" She said to me. I shook my head.

She looked at Z.

"I don't know quite what you're asking," he said.

"You don't, do you?" she said, and flipped herself over on one knee to straddle him. Her bra fell off her breasts onto his stomach and she dropped one nipple slowly into his amazed mouth. I could see his cock tent up his boxers.

X reached over to claw distractedly at mine.

"Get them off," she said.

She pulled her breast out of his mouth and kissed Z very slowly and deeply. I stood up and took my boxers off. She stopped kissing Z long enough to pull his off too, and then went into a sort of down dog--she was always doing yoga--to suck his cock as she offered her beautiful soft ass to me up in the air.

A delicious cool breeze started up as I slipped my stiff cock into her gushing cunt. This was probably her ultimate fantasy. You could see it in her face, and in the intense vibration of her whole body. Her pussy clenched me, squeezing against me as she sucked Z's cock zealously, totally absorbed.

She was moaning so loudly I thought someone might hear, though we had seen no one for miles hiking in. The water rushed along with a soothing sound and as I slipped in and out of her rhythmically, I felt her cunt contract, over and over, in an intense orgasm that nearly brought me to the edge.

I slipped out of her at the last minute, just as Z exploded in her mouth. She jerked back, surprised, and after a second I saw why. She couldn't have expected there to be so much of it, for it oozed in big white ribbons from her lips, sliding down her full breasts.

Z was finished. He rolled over with a long, satisfied moan. I was not. I pushed X down on her back and pulled her legs up over my shoulders.

"Oh, you devil," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

"Cum in my pussy," she said.

I pushed myself inside her again, grasping her big, cum-smeared tits in my hands, burying my whole cock as deeply as I could as she practically screamed in ecstasy. Her soft pussy caressed me as I rolled against her pubic bone, thrusting deeper and deeper.

The deep thought occurred in my mind, "get her pregnant." I couldn't tell you where it came from. I had never gotten that feeling before. But it filled me up, and as I pressed my chest against her breasts, gripped her by the shoulders, and pulled her tightly against me, I felt my whole body compelled by an intense biological force, focused sharply in my thrusting cock.

Cum welled up in me, and I pulled in deeply as I came in her, pulsing again and again. I felt the wave of pleasure wash over me, gently pulling me under, as I fell from her onto my back.

"Oh my God," I said.

X sat up, still full of energy. It was amazing how much cum was smeared all over her body. It was all over her cheeks, and tits and stomach, and dripping from her cunt down her thighs. She reached into our picnic bag and pulled out a bottle of screw-top wine and a pack of cigarettes. She opened the wine and lit one of the cigarettes.

"Ah, that was so much fun," she said. "We have to do it again in an hour."