You Ever Know with a Head Injury Ch. 03

Story Info
I have to be careful not to go too far with her changes.
1.5k words
4.4
39.2k
12
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my first two accounts of what happened after my wife Tara got hypnotized in a snow storm and how I had been able to use it to start bringing her out of her sexual shell her parents had put her in. So far I've got her to enjoy oral sex and got her to stop dressing like its the 1800s, now I need to get her to enjoy all sex that a married couple have.

The morning after we had some mind blowing oral or at least it was in my mind and Tara had what I believe to be her first orgasms I wanted to go even farther with her but not really knowing what I'm doing I decided I would go to my saw mill and do some research about hypnosis as the work continued on the mill.

Once I seen that the work I wanted done by the millwrights was going the way I wanted and without any real problems I got into my research. When I found you cant make a person do anything they don't want to do, I was surprised in a way but not shocked by it either. After all Tara's orgasms were very satisfying for both of us last night.

One thing I did fine was if you add visual aids to someone they may make to it easier and if they don't know about the thing it will open their mind up to what is being shown them.

I started thinking if I had her watch some mild porn she may open up to what she sees and if she has a interest in doing any things she sees. I decided I would stop at a the adult book store on my way home and see if they have any movies like I think may peek her interest.

After the work got finished at the mill I headed for the book store and got a shock myself having ever been in any kind of store like that before myself. They had things in there which shocked me, like dildos the size of my arm and I had heard of blow up sex dolls, but thought it was bull shit, in till now anyway.

After talking to the woman behind the counter I was shown two movies which she said were good teaching aids and then two rubber dildos. She then showed me a vibrator that looked somewhat like a giant fish hook in a way. She told me that my wife would love it on her g-spot. I guess I must of had a dumb look on my face cause she cracked right up but explained what a g-spot is and where it is, plus how much pleasure it can bring a woman.

I sure was glad I was the only person other than the sales woman cause it was embarrassing enough just to talk to her about this stuff. But I left with two movies and that vibrator and two dildos, one about the same size I am and one about a foot long and a lot bigger around then I am.

When I got home my wife give me a nice kiss and said she was happy I got home early. She said she was cooking a roast with all the trimmings. That is one thing about Tara she is one hell of a cook.

After dinner as we enjoyed our wine I looked at Tara and said "Green white clouds." Her head dropped as she went back into her trance. I said "Tara can you hear my voice?" I got her normal soft yes in response. I went on to say "Tara I have a movie for you to watch and when you see something you like you will moan out loud, do you understand?" She said that she did, so I went on to say "If you see something you want to try you will say 'yes' loudly, do you understand what I am telling you?" I got the normal yes so I went on to say "If you see something that disgusted or that you have no interest in you will say 'no' in the same loud way. Do you understand what I said to you?" She answered her soft yes so in closing I said "What I said to you are your own thoughts and you will remember the movies in your dreams and think of them as your own dreams having no memory of having watched them, do you understand all that I have told you?" she give her soft yes.

I went to my car and got everything I had bought, when I placed the first movie in my wife's eyes were glued to the screen. In one of the first scenes there was a knock out blond on a bed working herself over with a vibrator and sucking a dildo. I heard a soft moan come from Tara. I thought oh so she may like to masturbate.

In the next scene the same blond was making out with some guy who didn't have a ounce of fat on him and when they got into a 69 Tara give out a very loud moan. After the 69 the blond started deep throating the guy and Tara give the same moan again. I thought I would have to relax her gag reflex and see if she enjoys trying to deep throat me. When the couple on the screen started fucking she give out a loud "yes". I knew our sex life would be on track after this movie.

The movie started to add more men to the fold and when a scene of a red head being fucked as she give head to some other guy Tara screamed out "YES". I thought what the fuck, does she want to have more then just me in bed. I began to wonder if this was such a good idea.

When the guy fucking that red head shot his load all over her back the blond who had been sitting by the bed jumped up and began licking the guys cum off the red heads back with My Tara yell "YES" again.

The guy who was getting a blow job pulled out and slammed into the blond from behind making Tara moan loudly as she watched. Soon the guy fucking the blond filled her pussy with his cum and the blond sat on the red heads mouth letting her lick it out of her pussy and Tara screamed "YES" and it all most looked like she was ready to orgasm herself.

So far she seemed to like all she had seen in the movie so I hit pause and said to Tara" If you see nothing thing that makes you wants to masturbate, I want you to feel free to do so." I asked if she understood and got her soft yes back. So I hit play with the next scene showing the two women eating each others pussies out. Tara's hand went right up her skirt and started rubbing her pussy.

It looks like my Tara may have a strong bi side to her. I began thinking of Tara's younger sister who is just turned 19 and is one hell of a knockout as well.

As the two women licked each other to orgasm Tara give a shudder of her own. I lent over and said softly in her ear "Maybe you could do that with little Lori."

Tara started coming hard as she closed her eyes and rubbed hard on her panties. I knew I hit a nerve and a desire of Tara's.

I looked at the clock and seen it was getting on 10 so I stopped the movie and said to Tara "Everything you just seen or heard are only in your dreams and you will want to tell me of your fantasies over the next week or so. Do you understand what I have told you?" I got her soft yes and then went on to say "Tara from now on you will find biting your finger nails to be disgusting and have no desire to do so any longer, do you understand?" I got the soft yes as I started to bring her out of her trance.

I looked at her and asked if everything was ok and she said that we needed to go to bed as she give me a sexy wink and a smile.

As we walked up the stairs she said "I feel I really want you tonight honey, I don't know why but cant wait so hurry your buns will ya."

I wont go into the whole night but lets just say I may've taken this to far cause every time I came she was down on me trying to get me hard again. I do have to say it was great to have her want to have intercourse but after the 5th time it started to become a job. Sure I enjoyed it but to much of a good thing, well you know.

Friday two of my buddies are coming over to have a few drinks and play poker, I wonder if they will like the changes in Tara. I guess we will see.