You Ever Know with a Head Injury Ch. 04

Story Info
I may have gone too far this time and what did I forget.
1.8k words
4.39
31.2k
9
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have told you about my wife becoming hypnotised in a snow storm and how I have made changes to her mind by putting thoughts deep inside her mind. The only thing is she seem to be going overbroad with the changes.

This Friday night my buddies are coming over to play poker and I'm hoping that Tara will dress in a way that may show some skin. I know Jeff and Ron find her good looking but have said in the past how she needed to loosen up a bit on the way she dresses.

They called and said that they were bringing Nick with them to make a foursome for the game. Well it does make for a better game but Nick is what I call a real pussy hound. I mean I've seen him with what looked like models and I've seen him with what looked like crack whores. He don't care as long as he gets laid.

Hell I remember back in high school he was banging one of the married teachers, and her husband found out. Well all kinds of shit happened over that one including the teacher being fired. There was a rumor that Nick had knocked her up, but I think that's bull shit.

When Friday night came around Tara had made a bunch of snacks and then went up stairs to change.

The guys had just walked in when Tara came down the stairs and everybody went silent. I heard Nick say "Holy fuck, look at her." I turned my head and seen Tara standing there in a mini skirt so short you could see the lacy tops of her hosiery and her blouse was so see through you could see just how lacy her white bra is, plus you could make out her nipples through her bra.

I heard myself say "Holy fuck" as well. Ron give out a whistle, with Jeff just standing there with his mouth wide open.

Tara spun around and said "You guys like my new clothes?"

Nick was the first to say "Lady where have you been all my life?" I felt like punching him but who could blame him for reacting that way.

We started our game and all three guys were losing big time and it was Nick who said "If you needed money all you had to do was ask, not that I'm complaining on Tara's way of dress you understand, but how or what made her change for the better, come on tell us how you did it?"

I just laughed it off at first but all three started in on me so I told them about the snow storm and what it did to her.

Ron said "You're full of shit, there's no way that happened."

I turned to Tara and said "Green white clouds." Her head dropped as she went into her trance or whatever it is.

Nick said "Holy fuck. Make her do a strip tease for us will ya. Fuck I would love to see your wife naked."

I told him to go fuck himself and it was Ron who said "Well how about getting her to take her blouse off to prove you can control her."

I thought well she does have her bra on and you can pretty much see everything anyway so I said "Tara you find it hot in here and you see no harm in removing your blouse, do you understand?"

She give her soft yes and unbuttoned her blouse taking it off and folding it, placing it on the counter next to her.

Jeff said "how about the skirt? Lets see if her panties match her bra."

I wasn't sure about going any farther with the guys there but I also was as hard as a rock with their eyes glued to her half naked body.

I said "Ok guys, if I have her take her skirt off that's as far as it goes, understand? And one more thing this can not leave this house and Tara can ever know what I just showed you guys either. Ok, can we all agree on this?"

The guys all said it would ever leave this house and it would be our secret.

So I said "Tara you feel your skirt is to tight and you want to removed it and see no reason you shouldn't take it off. Do you understand."

Her soft yes came as she unzipped and then unbuttoned her skirt letting it hit the floor. She bent over picking it up folding it and placed it next to her blouse.

Nick said "I'll give you a grand for just one hour with your wife. What you say, is it a deal."

I told him if one of his fingers even so much as touched her body anywhere I would chop it the fuck off. Nick replied "So, its look and don't touch hey asshole. You show off your fucking gorgeous wife and then say no touching, what a asshole."

Ron said "How about we play for a hour or so and when you win a hand Tara stands next to the winner in till there's a new winner. Can you get her to do that, or is that too much?"

I said "Ok but only if there's no touching just looking."

They all agreed but Nick said the winner should get more than just a close up.

We all started playing again with Tara being instructed to stand next to who ever won the hand by me.

As we played my heart felt like it was in my throat as I lost just about every hand and more than once did I see hand go below the table when Tara was standing next to the winner.

It was Jeff who said "How about we all go all in and the winner gets a blow job from Tara?"

The other two were all for it and I do have to say it would full fill one of my fantasies. So don't ask me why but I said ok to it. After all I did have a 25% chance of winning the hand.

There was over seven grand in the middle of the table and I got dealt my worst hand of the night. The only card I held was a ace and asked for four new cards. I did get lucky or so I thought cause I got two threes and a ace the make two pair.

I was thinking I had won this hand but Ron had three sixes. My heart skipped a beat, but a bet is a bet but what the fuck was I thinking.

I turned to Tara and said "You want to give Ron a blow job so bad it almost hurts Tara and when you do you will find that you have no gag reflex. You will find giving a blow job to Ron very stimulating and the longer it lasts the more stimulated you will become. Tara these are your own thoughts and as you give oral sex to Ron you will only see Ron and see nothing wrong in what you are doing. Do you understand?"

She give her soft yes and I did the count to bring her out of the trance she was in.

When she opened her eyes she said "Where did my clothes go?"

I said "Green white clouds." very quickly and then said "Tara you will not notice that you are not wearing all your clothing. Do you understand?"

Once again she give her soft yes and I did my count to wake her up.

She looked around the room and then straight at Ron and said "Ron I hope you don't mind but I need to give you a blow job so bad I almost feel sick I need it so much."

Ron didn't say a word only undid his pants letting them hit the floor. Tara dropped to her knees in front of Ron ripping down his jockeys to his ankles and grabbing his hard cock as we watched.

It took only seconds for Tara to have her chin bouncing off Ron's balls and Nick said "Hold off buddy as long as you can. Lets see if she gets off on giving you a blow job."

I could see Ron biting his lip trying to hold off but after 20 minutes he couldn't do it any longer and started shooting down Tara's throat. Ron just kept saying "Oh god oh god." as he filled her belly.

Nick turned to me and said "Ok I'll give you two grand for only a half hour with your wife." I shook my head and he said "Three grand, come on you asshole I have to have her!"

I told him it was time for him to leave, which he did calling me a few choice names as he walked out.

Ron pulled his jockeys and pants back up saying he should get going to before his wife wonders what happened to him and Jeff had his fucking cell phone out taking pictures of my Tara.

I told him to erase the pictures and he said he did but I think he may of sent them first.

After everyone was gone I said to Tara that it was bed time and we would clean up in the morning. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said "I don't know why but I'm so horny I cant wait to get you to bed, but I have to brush my teeth I have a funny taste in my mouth."

After she had me fuck her four times I said "Green white clouds and then Tara you are very satisfy with our love making tonight and feel a need to get some sleep. Do you understand?"

And her soft yes came from her lips. So I went on to say you will not remember giving Ron a blow job or walking around without wearing your skirt and blouse tonight, do you understand this as well?" I got her soft yes and woke her up.

She give a big yawn and said "Tonight sure was fun wasn't it, we are going to have to do this more often, don't you think so honey?"

I said "It sure was honey and the guys just loved the way you were dressed tonight too. They just couldn't keep their eyes off you."

Tara said "I know I think that's why I was so horny after they left. I think next time maybe I wont wear a bra, what do you think, is that going too far sweetheart?"

I told her "Not at all, if it makes you feel sexy by all means go for it honey." as we fell asleep in each others arms.

I did wonder if I went to far tonight and there was something else but I couldn't think what was bugging me, I'm sure it will come to me in the morning.