You Ever Know with a Head Injury Ch. 06

Story Info
Nick gets his and Tara's sister Lori is captured by me.
2.3k words
4.54
27.2k
10
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last installment on my control over my wife Tara, I told you of now my going overboard with Tara in front of Nick got Tara attacked by him and three of his buddies.

Well that was two and a half weeks ago and she has been checked out completely by a doctor who went to high school with my dad. He was very concerned and told me to report the attack to the cops. I assured him that the matter was being taken care of and the punishment would be stiffer than any judge would hand out.

The doc tests for STDs and thank god they all came back negative.

In the meanwhile I was in touch with three huge biker friends of my foreman Larry and I asked if they would do what I needed to get done to Nick and his buddies. They named a price and I told them it was no problem but I didn't want them killed and to do just as I asked. The one biker asked if I was sure I didn't want at least Nick to disappear and I said no but every time he wanted to fuck some woman he will remember why he cant do it anymore with what's left.

They see cool with what I wanted done. I wont go into details other than to say Nick's buddies all had their peanuts between their legs grown into very painful grapefruits. Nick on the other hand isn't proud of his 7 plus inches anymore cause its now maybe 2 inches on a good day. What he is missing got flushed down my toilet.

Tara was very sore and I placed into her mind that she tripped on the basement stairs and fell, banging herself up. I sure didn't want her having any question on the bruises and why she was so sore for her to sit down. Nick had torn her up pretty bad in her anal opening. The doc told me that she may have problems with hemorrhoids later on in her life due to what was done to her.

Last Wednesday when I got home Tara told me she had been taking to her sister Lori and asked if it would be ok for her to stay the weekend with us. I told her I would be more than happy to have her sister stay with us and for as long as she wants to stay. Tara went on to ask if I could pick her up on Friday after work. I answered that I would knock off early and if Tara didn't mind I would take Lori out for dinner before heading home with her. Tara thought it was a great idea plus it would give her and me time to get to know each other better. See it is about a two hour drive each way to her parents' house.

One thing I didn't mention was I have changed the phrase to get back into Tara's mind. The new phrase now is "underwater blue kites." I sure didn't want anymore mistakes like I made with my friends. Plus I don't know who Nick may've told.

On my way to work on Thursday I was thinking on how the snow in my headlights had worked on Tara and wondered if something like that could work on Lori her sister.

At lunch I ran over to the local RadioShack and got what I needed to set a small light which will flash into Lori's eyes. If it didn't work well all I lost was a few bucks but if it works, well, who knows where it could lead too.

Tara called me at noon on Friday all excited about having her sister with her for the whole weekend. I wondered if when I was showing the porno to Tara that she was excited over maybe doing more than holding hands with her sister. I sure have a dirty mind at times but thinking about it got my third leg standing at attention. I mean Tara is what dreams are made of and her sister is built the same way only younger by a few years.

I knocked off at 2 pm and headed for the in laws, I cant say I was looking frontward to seeing Tara's holy roller mother but her dad wasn't to bad just no backbone to stand up to the bitch he married.

When I got there at first the mother in law wasn't going to let Lori go with me and then walked right up to my face and with a finger pointed at me said "You may've raped my one daughter but you cant have this daughter you SINNER."

I looked at this bitch and said very calmly "What a man and his wife do behind closed doors is not a sin but accusing of wanting to damaged your daughter, my wife's sister in anyway is what I call a sin if you ask me and trying to keep her here against her wishes is against the law, and you could be charged and sent to jail for doing so. So please can you act like a good person for a few moments and allow your daughter who is of legal age to make up her own mind."

The bitch only pushed her bible into my face before she turned and left the room.

I helped Lori with her bags which were only shopping bags to my truck. Once inside she turned to me with tears running down her face saying how sorry she was for her mother said to me.

I told her that we cant pick our parents and any problems that her mother has with me is at me and only me and not her, as we drove away.

I went the wrong direction for home but I wanted a nice place for dinner for the two of us. Once inside we ordered our meals and I ordered a bottle of white wine as well. When it came I poured a glass for Lori as well as for myself.

Lori said very quietly "I'm underage to drink."

I said "Don't worry about it, remember I'm a true sinner in your mom's eyes so I may as well go with it."

Lori looked at me smiled and downed her wine. I didn't want her drunk I just wanted her relaxed, so I poured smaller amounts each time into her glass.

We both had prime rib for dinner and Lori couldn't believe I could eat it raw. She started to moo at me every time cut a piece off.

I think she was having the time of her life being away from her parents.

We both had a Spanish coffee for dessert before heading home. I had timed it well cause the sun was all but down when we got in my truck for the drive home.

Lori said "I have something I want to ask both of you two when we get there and I hope you will agree to want I'm going to ask for."

I assured her that I was sure there was nothing she could say or ask of us that we wouldn't like. With that she put her hand on my arm smiling at me.

I could see she was coming down from the wine so I turned the radio on which turned the small flashing light on and into her eyes. I told her I was sorry about the light and would have to get it fixed someday.

I had soft back ground music playing and after only ten minutes Lori's eyes were staring at the light and her face was blank just like Tara was in that snow storm.

I said "Lori can you hear me?" and just like her sister came a soft yes.

I pulled over on a wide spot and started to work on her mind just like I did Tara that night. I had her go down the stairs and in doing so went deep into her mind.

Once I was sure I had her where I wanted her I put a phrase of "red birds run" into her mind so I had my control over her, just like Tara. I then asked "Lori how do you feel about Tara's husband?"

In a soft voice she said "I think I love him but he's Tara's not mine."

I said "I think Tara will be happy you love her husband and she may want you to show your love for him soon, would you like that?"

Lori responded "Oh yes I would like that very much."

I went on to said "Lori you will find your sister very sexy and you feel like you need to kiss your sister long and with passion when you see her. Do you understand?"

Lori said "My sister is very sexy and I want to kiss her with passion."

I said "That's right and as you kiss her you will wonder what it would be like to make love to your sister. Do you understand this too?"

Lori said "yes, wonder about making love to Tara."

I said "Now Lori these things I have said to you are your own thoughts and nobody else's but your own. do you understand?"

She said yes with soft voice.

I had her repeat the phrase "red birds run" to me and I began bringing out of her trance.

Lori looked at me and said "Ho we stopped I must of dozed off, to much wine I guess."

I had turned the flashing light off and said to her "I got that light to quit flashing so it wont bug you anymore." Then I said "red birds run."

Lori's head slumped forward and I said "Lori, when I wake you, you will feel the need to unzip my pants and take my penis out. You then will want to kiss it lick it and suck it deep into your mouth. When you feel like you're going to gag you wont gag. do you understand?"

She said her soft yes like her sister does and I went on by saying "You will feel the need to make me cum in your mouth and when I do so, you will feel the need to swallow it all down. It will make you so happy to do so you will cum as well when I do. Do you understand this as well?"

Once again her soft yes and then said "After you swallow and cum yourself you will replace my penis inside my pants and the moment my zipper is closed you will have no memory of what you just have done and only of waking up after dozing off. Do you understand this as well?"

I woke her up and she looked at me smiled put her tiny hand on my zipper unzipping me and pulling out my cock. She then bent over kissing my cock and licking my pre cum from the head before taking me into her mouth.

I remember at my wedding thinking that it would be great to get sucked off by Tara's little sister and here she is giving me a blow job and who knows it could be her first one ever.

She had her nose in my public hair and my cock down her throat, what could be better as I watched her head bobbing on my lap.

After maybe 15 minutes I felt my balls getting ready to shoot and I rested my hand on her head as I came deep down her throat. I felt her shudder and give a moan around my cock as I thought, I bet that was a first for her too.

With everything back in place and back on the road Lori said "Why do you keep smiling at me like that?"

I said "I'm sorry but anytime I have a very pretty girl sitting beside me, I cant help myself. I have to smile."

Lori blushed and said 'You think I'm pretty? As pretty as Tara is? Cause I think Tara is the prettiest woman in town if not the country."

I said "Your right about that Lori but your just a pretty as your older sister is and I hope you know that, cause you should know it."

We pulled into my driveway and Tara was standing waiting for us. As Lori was getting out of my truck I seen a tiny bit of my cum on Lori's chin. Well if Tara sees it I can fix it afterwards.

Lori wrapped her arms around her sister and Tara did the same and the kiss Tara was getting wasn't any little sister kiss but I'm happy to be in your arms lover type of kiss.

Tara broke the kiss when went for more. I began to wonder if these two weren't going to make love to each other right here in the garage.

I Had Lori's bags in my hands and said "Lets go in the house, its cold out here for some of us."

Both the girls seen to notice that I was there and both blushed knowing what I had seen them doing. Once in the house they sat next to each other on the couch and I sat on the chair across from them.

Tara turned her head and kissed her sister's neck as Lori said "I have something to ask of you two and I hope, Tara please listen to me first please. Anyway I have been accepted to ------- university here in town and was wondering if I can moved in here with you two?"

Tara give a squeal of joy and I yelled "Of course you can, that's great."

Tara and Lori held their arms open to me for a group hug and kiss. The kiss went first me and Tara then me and Lori and I could taste myself on her lips then Tara and Lori but they had their tongues in each others mouths.

Not more than a half hour ago I had came down Lori's throat but watching these two had me getting hard all over again. It's going to be a long night I think.