You Ever Know with a Head Injury Ch. 07

Story Info
Tara and Lori ask if I would make Lori a woman.
2.3k words
4.5
26k
12
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last story, I told of picking up Lori, Tara's little sister and being able to hypnotize her as well using a tiny flashing light. Once she was under my control I had her suck me off before heading home to Tara.

After we told Lori just how happy we would be to have her live with us so she could go to university, I asked if she would need a job for spending money. Lori said she would have to find something to do and hoped it wouldn't be to hard finding work.

I then told her that Vicky who works in my office at the mill is going on maternity leave and if she can work with numbers she could have her job if she didn't mind working for 17 bucks an hour to start.

Lori jumped into my arms so hard my chair flipped over backwards. She jumped up saying how sorry she was and me laughing my guts out.

Tara said "What are you two doing back there making love? Can I join in too?"

I told her she better hurry cause her sister was all over me, making Lori slap my arm and saying I was being bad.

It was getting near midnight and I told these two that I was wiped out and needed some sleep saying my good nights and getting kisses from both of them.

It was almost 4 am when I woke up to find I was alone in bed and Tara's side was still tucked in. At first I thought those two were still talking in the living room and got up to check, but when I got in the hallway I heard moans coming from the guest room. I walked quietly to the door seeing it open about 6 inches I peeped in.

Both sisters were naked as the day they were born and Tara's head was between her sister's legs and Lori had both of her hands holding Tara right there as she was getting close to coming. Lori's moans stopped and she started saying "Tara oh god Tara I'm going to cum in your mouth again. Don't stop please don't stop." As she started bucking on the bed coming hard on Tara's tongue.

When she calmed down she said "Tara your tongue is driving me insane. I love you so much sis I don't want this to ever end." Tara popped her head up saying "As far as I'm concerned this ever has to stop and I love you as much as I do my husband Lori and I don't want you to ever forget it."

I thought about joining the girls but then I thought I would let them have their night, after all Lori is moving in with us and we have all the time in the world to be together the 3 of us.

I turned and went back to bed. I woke up at 7 in the morning and Tara was fast asleep beside so I kissed her tasting her sister on her lips. Tara woke up and I licked her chin saying "Someone had fun last night didn't she?"

At first I think she was going to say nothing happened but seen the smile on my face and said "You don't look angry, in fact you look happy that I made love with Lori?"

I said "I'm very happy you two found love in each others arms, as long as I don't get left out in the cold."

Tara shook her head saying "I want to ask you to do both of us a favor and its going to sound a little bit weird for a wife to ask her husband."

I said for her to go ahead and ask.

She said "Well Lori is a virgin and after we made love she asked me to ask you to be her first lover? I know its not something a wife asks her husband to do but she really does love you and may love you as much as I do so please say you will do it for both of us."

It was all I could do to keep from jumping out of bed and jumping for joy but said "Tara is she on any kind of birth control or did you not ask her?"

Tara said "I didn't think to ask her but you could us a condom couldn't you? Or we could risk it the first time, after all she more then likely she wouldn't get pregnant her first time."

I shook my head saying "You know I hate condoms so we will go to plan childhood today and get your sister on some kind of protection then if we get carried away we don't need to worry, plus who knows she may find Mr. right at school and want to have sex with him."

Tara said "It would take one hell of a guy to get her to fall out of love with you and in love with him cause right now she is head over heels in love with you big guy." As she started jacking my cock and kissing me.

Tara pulled the covers back and as she started heading to my cock she said "So having Lori on my breathe really turned you on didn't it? She does taste good don't she?" as she took me in her sexy mouth sucking me deep down her throat.

I didn't answer her but laid back remembering Lori's head in my lap as she sucked me off the night before in my pickup truck on the way home.

After filling Tara's tummy with my load, had a nap before getting up.

We found Lori sitting at the table and as we walked in she said she was to excited to sleep and was so happy that we wanted her to stay.

I said "Lori, Tara asked me if I would be your first but I want to hear it from your own lips cause I don't want you to be upset in anyway later on, ok?"

Lori turned a blight shade of pink but said "I do want you to be my first and if you and Tara don't mind I'm hoping it would be only one time either."

We were doing a group hug again with kisses. Lori smiled and said "Tara you taste different then last night, is that him I'm tasting?"

Tara blushed a little bit and said "I was hungry when I woke up." winking at me.

After we all had normal food and not something from our bodies to eat we headed to plan childhood, getting a prescription for birth control pills and for a couple morning after pills in till the birth control pills started working.

When we got home and with Lori never leaving my side I said first Tara's phrase then Lori's phrase putting both under my total control. First I said to Lori "When we make love and I enter you, you will only feel a little discomfort and other then that you will feel every other sensation as we make love for the first time. When you feel like your body needs to release the sensations building up inside you, you will let it happen. Do you understand what I have just said to you?"

Lori give a soft yes which is so much like her sister. I went on to say "Lori after we make love you will want to make love with Tara again with me watching and with me watching it will make it even more exciting to you. do you understand this as well?"

Once again the soft yes. I then said "When you hear 'underwater blue kites' it will go in one ear and out the other without you hearing it. Do you understand this as well?"

I got her soft yes so I went on saying "Lori went you wake you will not remember anything I just said to you but you will do as I have told you to do. Do you understand this as well?"

After I heard her soft yes I turned to Tara saying "Tara you will watch me and your sister make love and you will get so excited that you will masturbate but you will not be able to have a orgasm in till you make love with Lori after we are done making love. Do you understand?"

I got her sexy soft yes, so I went on to say "Tara you will not remember me saying anything to you but will do as I have told you, do you understand?"

After I got her yes I went on to tell both women that when I woke them up they would feel fine and really be looking forward to all of us making love together.

I woke them up together and Lori said "Tara do you mind if I borrowed your husband for the afternoon, cause I'm not sure I can wait any longer."

Tara said "I don't mind only if I can watch sweetheart? I want to watch my little become a woman."

With that I had a girl on each side of me steering towards the bedroom. I stopped and said "Ladies cool down will ya cause I think I will go play a round of golf then we can do this later. That's ok with you two right?"

They both grabbed my ass and I knew I had two very horny ladies on my hands.

They had me laid back on the bed as they both helped each other strip naked kissing different parts as they came into view. By the time Lori's panties hit the floor they were soaked with her juices and Tara ran two fingers between Lori's legs and made a sexy show of licking her fingers clean.

They both undressed me and I cant say I have been any harder then I was right at that moment. Tara said to Lori "You will need to learn how to do this." and took me all the way down her throat making a real show of it to her sister, before pulling back off me And not missing a beat said "If you're going to help keep my man happy."

Lori's eyes were wide open with what Tara had just done to me but said "Can I learn that later cause well you know."

I told her to get on top and Tara would help her to get me inside her the first time. Once I started to feel her pushing down I pushed up not being able to stop myself.

I felt her open up and Lori's eyes go even wider then close as she slow pushed herself down to my base. She sat there for a few seconds before she started to move saying in a soft voice "I'm so fucking full."

The more she moved the more she moaned with the pleasure she was getting from her first time making love. As for me I had to think about anything other then what was happening to keep from shooting off to quickly.

I thought about Tara on the floor of the shower bleeding and out cold and about when I fell out of my tree fort as a kid breaking my arm. Just anything thing other then Tara's sister riding me faster and harder all the time.

Lori screamed that she was coming and I felt her hot cum running over my balls. After she came down from her very intense orgasm I flipped her over on her back and started fucking her as hard as I could bringing her to orgasm twice more before I filled her with my cum.

I have cum hard with Tara but this time it hurt I came so hard.

I Looked over at Tara and she had 3 fingers inside herself trying to get off and a nipple in her other hand twisting the shit out of it making it beat red but due to me she couldn't cum and needed to badly.

Tara opened her eyes and seen I was done and she dropped her pussy right on the panting mouth of her sister yelling "Lick me please make me cum!"

Lori did the best she could as she was catching her breathe but it was enough for Tara to flood her sister's mouth as she squirted as she came.

I sat back and watched as Tara sucked as much of my cum out of her sister's pussy as she could and Lori was able to bring her older sister to orgasm over and over.

We did take a break at 8 pm for a quick bite to eat and right back to bed.

I'm not sure how long the women went at it but about 2 in the morning after fucking one or the other countless times I passed out.

I woke up to Lori trying her best to deep throat me so I said Lori's phrase making stop with my semi hard cock in her mouth and said "Lori when you feel like your going to gag you wont back when you take all of me down your throat you will ever feel like gagging ever again. do you understand?"

She tried to say yes with my cock still in her mouth and it made laugh but I went on to say she will love the taste of my cum and that she wouldn't remember me telling her any of this before waking her up.

She pulled off my cock looking at me and said "Did I fall asleep with you in my mouth?"

I said "You may of but now that your awake don't let me stop you."

I do have to say Tara is better at giving head but Lori does try really hard. Lori does have better muscle control with her pussy thou so I guess it all evens out in the end.

I do wonder if I'm going to have to detune both these women so they don't end up fucking me to death. Sure would be a great way to go thou wouldn't it?