You For Dessert

Story Info
After you have me for dinner, I have my dessert.
1.7k words
4.23
107k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have just made me the most amazing dinner. It tasted wonderful, and was complete with my own juices you creatively added after having made me cum like a madwoman. I teased you during dinner saying, “I want to taste daddy for dessert.” We played ‘footsie’ under the table and I maintained eye contact with you smiling all the time.

You had tried to tease me away from dessert saying, "We'll see, baby," to my request to taste you. After the dinner was cleared, I decided to do some teasing of my own.

“Hmmm, well if Daddy won’t let me taste him, I’ll find something else for dessert,” I say coyly and head off to the kitchen. You watch me intently waiting for me to emerge. I return from the kitchen, walking with my hands behind my back so you cannot see what I have with me. You lean back in your chair watching my every move.

I slowly present a banana from behind my back. It is already peeled so that all I am holding is the white, edible pulpy mass. I bring it up to my lips, holding it with two hands, as I would do your cock. I intend to show you what you are missing. I close my eyes as I suck the first inch of the phallic shaped fruit into my mouth. I slowly slide one hand up and down the length of the banana, gripping it with a gentle firmness. My lips release the banana enough for you to see my tongue flicking all around it. I slurp up as I’m getting the tip all wet. Then I slide the long banana further into my eager mouth. I look directly into your eyes as it disappears and reappears from my warm wet orifice. You shift on your seat. My eyes glance lower to find you have made a tent in your pants.

I slowly walk closer to you, still sucking the banana like a cock. I slowly slide the banana from my mouth as I kneel down before you. “Now I want my real dessert, daddy,” I say with confidence that you will feed me. You take the banana from my hand and place it on the table.

“Take it out, baby,” you say, as you spread your legs to allow me easier access.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm,” I say as my fingers start working your button and zipper to get your nice cock out for me. I cannot wait to touch and taste you. You see my eyes light up and widen, as I see the hard cock peak through your open pants. I wrap both my hands around it and slide one of them up and down as I had done with the banana moments before. I lick the head of your cock lightly and look up at you.

“Oh God, baby, that’s it,” you encourage.

I slide just the head into my mouth. I am holding your cock at the base and swirling my tongue around the head. I’m so eager to taste your cum, but also want to take my time and make you feel incredible.

“Oh baby, you are amazing,” you say as your breathing heightens, “that’s it baby, suck daddy’s cock, you know what I like.”

I love how you talk dirty to me while I give you head, it really turns me on and keeps me charged. I could suck you for an hour if you could last that long. As more and more of your cock disappears into my mouth, getting it all wet with saliva, I realize just how wet I’m getting myself in my panties. I slurp up and down your cock with my cum-hungry tongue. I flick it under the head as one hand slides up and down your shaft and the other caresses your balls.

“Your mouth feels so good, baby, don’t stop,” you tell me. I continue sucking you, sliding as much of your cock into my mouth as I can and then sliding it back out. The pace is getting faster and faster. “Ready to taste daddy?” you ask.

“Mmmhmmm,” I moan while your cock fills my mouth. I feel the hot cum starting to fill my mouth as you grunt and moan in pleasure. I swallow down every yummy drop of your sticky dessert.

As you slump down in the chair to recover, I immediately get out of my moist panties and the rest of my clothes. I lay back on the floor where I was kneeling and begin to rub my wet clit. My legs are spread wide right in front of you as I slide my fingers up and down my very wet pussy.

“My, my baby, you did enjoy that dessert didn’t you?” you comment on how just sucking your cock has made me so wet.

“I loved it, daddy,” I answer in a breathy voice.

“Can daddy have some dessert now baby?” you ask.

“You can have anything you want, daddy,” I reply with a moan, “Mmmmmm.”

You pick up the banana from the table and position yourself between my legs. You slowly slide it up and down my slit, coating it with my juices, then pushing it in me a tiny bit and pulling it out again. You look at me smiling as I continue rubbing my clit. Then you take the pussy-juice-coated banana and bring it up to my mouth. You slide it across my mouth, coating my lips with my juices. Then you push it into my mouth, letting me suck on the fruit as I had done before, though it has a different taste this time.

I’m still masturbating for you, as you play with the banana. My fingers rub my clit, and every now and then I reach down to bring up some wetness to make it easier to glide over my clit. I’m beginning to get closer to orgasm as you stop fucking my mouth with the banana and decide to fuck my pussy with it. You slowly push it into my tight, wet cunt-hole. Slowly working it up inside me inch by inch until it is all the way in. It is not hard enough to fuck me with, so you just sit back and admire your work. I continue rubbing my clit getting closer to orgasm as you put your mouth around the banana and begin to ‘suck’ it out of me. Just then, I start to cum, squeezing down around the banana as my pussy convulses and my whole body shakes as I scream in pleasure. The flattened, juicy banana-mush slides out of my pussy and you lick me clean from any remnants.

Your tongue licking me feels so amazing. It’s lapping up my juices and flicking around my clit. You push me over the edge again very quickly, pressing all my buttons and making me cum very hard, moaning and screaming as I press my pussy up to your mouth harder.

After a moment, you get to your feet and help me up. I’m still light headed from cumming so hard, but I immediately notice that you are hard again. “Mmmm more dessert for me daddy?” I ask as I pull you into the kitchen. You give me a weird look and I say, “Trust me daddy.”

I pick up a new banana and a sharp knife. I cut the tip of the banana off and slice the it length-wise, but only through one layer of the peel, not all the way through it. Then I work the banana out through the slit without disturbing the formation of the peel. It is now a hollow banana peel with an open end. I pop it into the microwave for about 5 seconds just to make it warm and gooey.

The inside of the peel now feels very close to what a pussy feels like. I look up at you. You are just in amazement watching me, and still hard in anticipation. I slide the “pussy peel” onto your cock, and hold the outside of the peel, as I slide it up and down your hard cock, gripping with as much or little pressure as desired at the time. You seem to be enjoying it but not as much as your baby’s mouth. I slip it off and kneel down to suck off the remnants of the banana flavor, then return to my feet.

Just dying to be fucked and for both of us to explode again, I bend over the kitchen table with my legs spread. I’m just waving my ass at you, taunting you and tempting you to slam into me and fuck me silly. You walk over to me, slipping your hands down my sides and over my ass, then between my legs, pressing them further open, so that my pussy is spread for you. Your hands work their way back up my body, over my curves, massaging my skin, and then around to my breasts, rubbing and pinching my nipples. I am concentrating so much on the attention my nipples are getting that I am startled when you suddenly, forcefully plunge your entire cock into my wet, gaping pussy in one thrust.

You pound my soaking wet hole hard, slapping my ass and talking very naughty. I begin to cum after only a minute or two, moaning loud as my cum drips down your cock and balls. You push me down on the table, thrusting harder and harder. You have my face turned to the side with one cheek and my breasts pressed into cold tabletop. I struggle to push my pussy back into you, wanting all of you inside me. You slap into me over and over, and I cum again squeezing your cock with my pussy muscles and milking you of a second load of cum. You fill me up and collapse on top of me.

When you step back from me you pull a chair out for me to sit down so I don’t lose my balance. You cup my face in your hands and kiss me gently. I reach down between my legs and dip two fingers into the mixture of our cum. I bring my finger up between our mouths, for the last taste of our dessert, as we kiss.

“Yum, that was a delicious dessert, baby,” you say, “thank you for proposing it.” I just giggle and sigh, being that I’m very satisfied and relaxed.

“I think its bedtime, baby,” you say acknowledging that we’re both exhausted.

“Thank you for dinner, daddy, the dessert was my favorite part,” I say as we make our way up to bed. You smile and lightly smack my ass on the way up the stairs.