You Fucked Where? Ch. 06

Story Info
Another installment of strange places I've fucked.
1.1k words
4.01
32.8k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers

For those of you who were wondering if I have run out of strange places that I have fucked. The answer is no, not yet. Plus, I haven't even gotten in to the places my chat friend has been.

This episode involves the man from one of the previous stories. The good looking, dark haired man with a great ass. We would meet after I got off work on the 3-11 shift. As you all should remember, we would have to find somewhere to fuck since we are both married to other people. We don't live in the same town, so it was his responsibility to find the place to rendezvous.

This night was like all the previous ones, he would meet me on the street that he lived. He would give me directions and I would have no clue where we were going until we got there.

Let me just set the scene a bit. This was in the dead of winter. I think the temperature was something like 15 degrees with a wind chill of very frigid. The wind was blowing and damn, it was cold.

We drove along a street I wasn't familiar with and he said "stop here." I looked around and wondered where we were going. When he surprised me and said "this is a house I'm helping renovate and I have the key tonight."

"Wonderful," I thought,. "We're finally meeting in an indoor place." I sort of regretted that wonderful thought a little later.

He got out and said "wait a few minutes then come inside." Then added as he shut the door, "don't forget to bring your blanket."

In a few minutes I walked into this unknown house, and he met me in the front room, and greeted me with a long, slow kiss. Then he said, "It's not much, but it's a place we can meet."

He was right, it wasn't much. The place had no electricity, or heat. Thus it was dark and cold. It was just bare wood floors since the carpet had been pulled out. But, I didn't let that daunt me. I spread my blanket on the floor, and commenced to get comfortable.

It was cold, but I knew our body heat would warm things up. I reached up and started undoing his belt and zipper. I wanted my hands and other parts of my body on his cock. Taking his cock in my hand, I started to stroke. There was a drop of pre cum on the tip, and I wiped it off with my index finger and brought it to my mouth to taste. MMMMM he did taste sweet as usual.

With him still standing, I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. My lips sucking on his hard cock and my tongue licking around it. I grabbed onto his hips to stabilize myself and then went to work on his cock. With my head bobbing on his cock, he took my head in his hands and moved me on and off his cock. His hips thrusting toward me, my mouth was buried deep on his cock.

My tongue is twirling around his cock while I'm making suction with my lips and cheeks. He slides in and out of my mouth. My teeth barely grazing his cock while it throbs and moves in my mouth.

"Oh baby, you're going to make me cum soon, and I'm not ready for that. I want to fuck that tight pussy of yours now." Which was fine with me, I was so ready to fill my juicy pussy with his cock.

Quickly I pulled off my scrub pants and panties and got on my hands and knees. He positioned himself behind me, and eased his cock into my waiting pussy and started with gentle even strokes. "Oh, no, that's not how we're doing things tonight, you know how I want it." I say. I know that he's just trying to tease me. But I don't want to be teased, I want to be fucked hard and deep.

"You want it wild tonight huh?" he says, and grabs onto my shoulders and rams his cock hard into my pussy. "How's that baby? Hard enough for you?" he says as he repeatedly pounds me. His balls are slapping on my ass as his cock drives deep in my lush dripping pussy.

I can feel my vaginal muscles contracting around his throbbing cock each time he pulls out and thrusts back in. A pleasurable sensation starts in my cunt and spreads throughout my body. He grabs my hair and pulls back hard while he plants a slap on my ass. "Do you want it like this? Do you want my cock slamming your cunt? Tell me, say it, say what you want."

"Yes, Yes, Yes! I need you to fuck me harder. I need to feel you deep in me. Spank me more, I need to feel that tonight. OOOHHHH your cock feels so good. Don't stop." I beg as I shimmy my pulsating pussy firmly back on his cock. My arms down on the floor, I arch my back more and my hips roll as he assails my pussy and applies a few more slaps to my ass cheeks.

I can feel his cock palpate in me as my pussy starts quivering in anticipation of arrival into orgasm land. My inner thighs are trembling and I start to cum. That pleasurable feeling erupts over my entire body. "Oh yes, I'm cumming!" I scream. (I know I've said before that I'm a moaner not a screamer, but sometimes the situation does call for a scream.)

His throbbing cock rams hard into my pussy a few more times, then I feel that rush of hot cum flood into my cunt. "Oh baby, that's so good, you know that makes me cum more." I moan as the orgasm explodes like fireworks all over me. I love having a pussy full of cum and feeling it ooze out of me. My friend never disappoints me, he always has a huge load of cum for me.

Giving my ass one last swat, and breathing heavily he falls forward onto me and exclaims "baby, you are so hot, you make me cum so much." He pulls out and I feel the cum dribble out of my pussy.

I turn and look at his cock and see that it's covered in cum. "I can't let you go home like that" I drawl. Then I open my mouth, stick out my tongue and begin to lick him clean. Our combined cum tastes sweet and tangy. I dart my tongue around his cock and balls, I don't want to miss a drop. I firmly believe one should not waste good cum.

With his cock and balls laved clean, he stands and straightens his jeans while I scramble around for my panties and scrub pants. After the heat of passion it's now quite chilly. I snag my coat and quickly put it on. We fold my blanket, leave the house and go to my car, where I turn my heat on high and take off.

LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers