You Have Come Home...

Story Info
Loving wife invites a friend to play.
833 words
3.53
295.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You Have Come Home From A Long Week

This week was extra long because you didn't get a chance to come home for your usual Wednesday night visit. After you have had your supper and coffee I invite you to be tied to our waterbed. The straps, attached to the four corners, have already been pulled out in readiness, and the vanilla candles are already lit. Once you are fully secured I put a blindfold on you. You are now in darkness wondering what surprises I have in mind for you. I start by putting cinnamon body lotion from your chest to your toes and proceed to slowly lick your muscular body.

I start at your nipples, sucking and licking each one in turn, and gently biting each one. Next I come to your taunt, hairy, belly as I continue on my way to your cock, which is starting to swell. Suddenly our dogs are barking that someone is at the door, and I leave you lying there helpless and wondering. You hear me talking to someone in the kitchen but are left wondering until I come back to the bed, take your blindfold off, and introduce you to Terry.

I explain that I met Terry when he came to do some yard work for me. I was watching his well-built muscular body as he worked and we started talking. His body was brawny and strong from hours of hard labor. Blond hair and beautiful blue eyes just topped it off. He was unattached and had been looking for something new. I explained that you and I have been married for almost 7 years and you would like us to invite another person into our sex life. Terry perked up at this and said that he was very interested, if I was open to it. I said that I had been seriously thinking about it and was attracted to him. We had then proceeded to discuss how we were going to go about introducing Terry to you.

Back to you lying on the bed, while I begin to passionately kiss Terry. Terry is rubbing my hot pussy while I massage the large growing bulge in his pants. The scent of his manly aftershave is driving me nuts. As I undue his shirt he has already gotten mine off and is kissing and sucking on my large breasts. Next are his blue jeans and underwear, as I am anxious to see what they are hiding. I find a blond bush framing a semi-hard, six inch cock. As I slowly stroke his cock my pussy is tingling and getting hotter and wetter by the second. Terry proceeded to remove my black, leather skirt and found that I had on stockings and a black garter belt but nothing else. He laid me softly down on the bed beside you, so that you have a very good view as he slowly licked my wet, juicy pussy. His tongue on my clit is just teasing; making me wait and want for more.

While this is going on you are lying on the bed with your huge cock getting harder and harder, with that first drop of precum forming on the tip. You ask to be untied to join in the fun, but I tell you that you are not ready yet. I reach over and stroke that hard throbbing dick just a little, just to tease you.

Terry, meanwhile, is still sucking on my dripping pussy. He puts a finger in my hole and makes a come hither movement, which just hits that right spot for me. I look over at you and you are restlessly watching this with a look of lust on your face, wanting me to play with you too. I scream Oooooh Yaaaaaah I'm cumming; spasms are flowing through my well licked hole. Now it's my turn to suck on his large dick. I turn Terry around so that again you will have a perfect view as I little by little lick the head of his gorgeous cock. He is moaning for me to take the whole thing in my mouth as I begin to do just that.

Unhurriedly I stroke his cock with my mouth, in and out, getting used to this strange feeling of sucking another man's dick. His erection stiffens even harder when I reached down with my tongue to lick his underneath his swelling hairy balls. This is a different sensation for me as I have always shaved your cock area and balls, not too bad though, as Terry doesn't have as much hair as you do. His dick is beginning to throb as he is getting closer to cumming, I return to sucking on his member, faster and harder. As I am fondling Terry's balls I feel them tighten and he shoots gobs of gooey cum down my throat. I turn to you and lick my lips; it's your turn to join in now hon.

To be continued...