You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 09

Story Info
Marianne cums into the fold.
10.4k words
4.77
59.1k
74

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers

Mom had asked if Marianne was ready for my cock. Mari's eyes burned with excitement, but flickered with a bit of trepidation. Mom picked up on this subtle look. "May I ask you something, sweetheart? When is the last time you were with a man? Marianne admitted that aside from being raped at 13 she was in all other ways, a virgin!!! The idea that I was to be her first, perhaps not technically, but certainly emotionally, her first lover was a bit daunting.

"If that is the case," Mom suddenly stated gently, "then we need to do this very differently." Her serious look softened a bit and a broad smile grew on her face. "I have an idea. I think though that we should sleep now and begin again tomorrow?"

Saturday morning broke bright and clear. The sun was not yet up when I snuck out of bed from between the 2 of my sexy lovers and strode naked to the kitchen to make coffee. I noticed that, though my cock wasn't hard exactly, it was very thick and full feeling. I had been in an almost constant state of arousal since Mom had arrived in France. I replayed the events of the past few days in my head, grinning and at the absurdity of the situation and the incredible good fortune that I was experiencing lately. I flashed on the likelihood that I would be inserting this very penis into Mari sometime today or tomorrow latest. I had dreamed of this since the night I first met her.

I then recalled the details of her earlier life which sobered me up no end, and deflated my penis a bit. "Fuckin' Hell!" I whispered aloud at the recollection of the details. I felt gutted for her. I leaned my elbows on the sink and held my head in my hands and fresh tears came anew at the recollection of her agony. I could scarcely imagine a life so filled with such tragedy; this beautiful young girl that I had come to love, had been through such deep despair and yet had been so upbeat and full of life the entire time I knew her. I realized that I didn't really know her at all. That kind of strength, of such emotional muscle, made me feel quite inadequate by comparison. Arms slipping silently around me made me jump.

"Bonjour, mon amour." Marianne whispered into my ear. I was so surprised I turned to face her, my tears forcing the smile from her face, replacing it with a look of deep concern. "Awndy? Something is the ... injury?" she asked funnily, yet sincerely. I simply looked into her eyes, wanting more than anything to devote my life to making up for her first 18 years of life. Her look became alarmed when I did not immediately respond.

"Oh, Marianne. You sweet, beautiful, wonderful girl." I told her softly. I pulled her perfect, naked frame firmly in my arms. "It makes me so happy that you are here with me; with us." Her angelic smile slowly returned. Our eyes fixed on each other for a bit, and she wiped the tears from mine. "I was just thinking about what you told us yesterday, about your life, your family." Her smile faltered a bit at the memory, and she placed her head against my chest. "Would you be a part of our family?" I asked her without thought to the true import of what I was asking. Being so close to her had a tendency to melt my rational mind.

Mari's face jerked back and her eyes came immediately to mine with a look of such seriousness, that I was afraid I had insulted her. I racked my brain to think what I had done to upset her. Her eyes misted over and her chin began to quiver.

"Mari, ... sweetheart, ..." I began. Her arms fairly crushed me as she wrapped them tightly around me and her head fell forward against me as she began crying in earnest. I replayed the last few moments, recalling what I had said.

Would you be a part of our family? I had asked; innocently, impulsively. For someone with Mari's background it was like asking if she wanted to be saved from drowning. I stroked her back and simply held her. Her beautiful body racked from her heaving breathes. I held her tighter, and she crushed me even tighter, fairly cracking a rib.

Her sobbing woke my mother, whose face appeared at the bedroom door. She at first gave me a look as if to question what I had done to upset her, but then softened into real concern for our dear little friend. Silently she crossed the room and pressed up against Mari from behind

"Sweetheart, baby, what's wrong?" Mom's eyes came up to mine still questioning silently. Mari tried to say my name, but with her heaving sobs and face pressed into my chest it was unintelligible.

"I asked her if she wanted to be a part of our family." I told mom in a quiet voice. Mom's look instantly told me that she understood the import of what I had said, particularly to this broken, fragile woman/child. Mom's expression, as she gazed into my eyes first indicated 'What the hell were you thinking?', then instantly morphed into, 'Well of course." In that instant she realized that what we were building, emotionally, was far deeper than a simple fuck. She realized that both of us wanted her. To be in our lives, to share our lives; be family. We both wanted and needed her as much as she wanted and needed us.

Her concerned look dissolved into one of such understanding maternal love that I gathered her into our embrace as tightly as I could. We stood there for a long time, until Mari composed herself and we eased our tight grip. Mari hung her head for a bit, seemingly ashamed at her show of emotion. This was something she never showed to anyone outwardly.

From over her shoulder Mom took her chin and gently turned and raised her face and kissed her. I watched the sweetest, most emotional, most loving kiss I had ever seen pass between them. They separated a few inches and then gazed into each other's eyes.

"Would you be a part of our family?" Mom asked her. Mari bit her lower lip, still staring deeply into my mother's eyes. Mom simply smiled; the loving mother.

"Truly?" Mari asked in the quietest, softest voice. Mom smiled wider and nodded. Mari turned to me. "Truly?" she asked me. I smiled and nodded. A long moment passed, before she disengaged from us and backed away, scarcely believing such a thing was possible for her. She had a look of both yearning to believe it was true and deep fear that it was not. Mom and I just stood there.

Mari hugged herself, covering her breasts, appearing more emotionally naked than ever in her life. "Truly?" she asked again, quietly.

"Please, sweetheart," Mom asked, "please be a part of us, part of our family."

"I want you Mari." I stated quietly. "I want you forever."

Mari's doubtful expression slowly melted away as a small smile grew. She then closed the distance between us in a flash, wrapping her arms around us and holding us both tightly. She was trembling with excitement, and sort of bouncing up and down a bit. Her face came up to ours and she smiled wide, eyes wet, not trusting her voice to speak, as she twisted her look back and forth between us. We just hugged her and hugged her.

After all the years, all the agony, all the struggle, she was finally 'home' in our arms. 'She' was now 'us'.

Mari pulled my face to hers and kissed me passionately, deeply, then did the same to Mom. She then pulled us back into the embrace with her in the middle, nuzzling her face in my chest and reaching around to pull Mom in close behind her. We both kissed the top of her head and her shoulders and neck, and each other. Mom gave me a look that was so serene, so loving, so filled with the deepest Mother-Love, that my eyes moistened again. Our family had grown by one.

We stood like that for a long while, the three of us nude together, a mother and her two children, her loving son and a sexy new 'daughter/lover'.

Finally we began to move apart. I reached down and took hold of Mari's gorgeous bottom in both hands. As I pulled her close, both she and Mom lifted her so that her legs came up and around me. We kissed deeply, my head now tilted up slightly, due to her raised position. Mom stood there and kissed her shoulder as I felt her hand slipping down between us and stroking my hard cock and Mari's warm, wet labia. Mari moaned into my mouth as her tongue made love to mine.

Mom stepped back a bit to watch us and then she turned to the task of making coffee. Mari nuzzled my neck happily, as I watched my mother. Mom casually moved about my kitchen, completely, beautifully nude, her sexy bottom bouncing slightly with each step, her gorgeous, perfect breasts swaying slightly as she set about filling the kettle and measuring coffee into the grinder. I realized that I would never, could never, tire of this exquisite, naughty, incestuous display. My cock was raging hard by now, and Mari worked her pussy against it.

A short while later I was afforded another gorgeous sight, of Mom laying back into one corner of the couch, and Mari moving around between her legs, laying back against her and Mom's hand coming around to cup and caress Mari's perfect breast. My nude mother simply toyed with her nipple and sipped her coffee as Mari nibbled the tail end of a crepe with jam. Mari reached down to pull one of Mom's legs over hers, entwining them in the sexiest way. Mari had a look of complete and total bliss on her face. Mom smiled at me as I made more crepes in the kitchen, my boner leading the way at every turn.

I was standing at the sink washing some dishes, watching as Mom played with both of Mari's nipples as she gently writhed in her lap. Mom was apparently grinding her pussy into Mari's hip as they moved slowly together on my couch.

"Be a love Andy," Mom began, "and drag your mattress out here." She indicated a sunny spot in the center of my living room, where the morning sun slanted in. I dried my hands, grinned at her and immediately went to the bedroom and grabbed it. I brought out a pile of pillows for us.

"Put a pillow right here." She indicated the corner closest to them. She had me lay down facing them. She had Mari move so that she could get up. She then placed Mari comfortably in the same corner, facing right at me, one foot on the floor and one of the couch, affording me a beautiful view between her sexy legs. Her pussy lips were swollen and open. Her perfect hairless labia thick and moist like a gorgeous flower blossom.

Mom came over and straddled my hips, stroking her hands over my back. I felt her wetness on my butt as her hips worked a bit back and forth. She and Mari shared a long look between them.

"I want you to watch me and then you are going to do everything that I do, exactly as I do it." Her soft fingertips were stroking my skin, from my shoulders to my butt. It is time for you to experience the incredible thrill of having my son's beautiful penis inside your body, deep in your beautiful pussy, filling you, fucking you."

Mom slid down and spread my legs open, straddling only one, as she gently teased me from my back to my butt and between my thighs. Her finger tips brushed my balls and the length of my penis, laying completely erect between my legs. "Mmmmm beautiful cock, sweetie." She kissed both cheeks of my butt. "Oh Mari, sweetheart, you are going to love this penis moving deeply in and out of your perfect vagina. I want you to enjoy it so much!! You are my little virgin girl and my sweet Andy is going to be your very first!"

Mom directed me to roll over , which made my cock bob and weave as it waved up into the air. "Mmmmm yes, lover. Such a beautiful, big, hard, manly cock!" Mom took it gently in her hand and squeezed it, feeling the intensity of my erection. "Oh baby, you are so hard, too!" She stood it straight up and gently ran her fingertips over the length of me. "Oh Mari, darling, you are going to love the feel of the smooth skin, the firmness under it, the warmth coming off of Andy's big cock."

I turned my head to look at Mari, who was wearing such an intense expression. She was studying every movement my mother made; memorizing it for a repeat of it when it was her turn. My attention was drawn back to Mom when I felt her sexy lips close over my cock. "Mmmmmm!!" Mom moaned loudly at the feel of me in her mouth. "Mmyi wwwove your hhhhockkk" Mom moaned around a mouthful of my thick penis in her mouth.

Mom then sat up, using both hands to stroke and twist my now soggy, erect flesh. "My pussy is on fire sweetheart." She moved around a bit clumsily, not removing either hand from my erection, as she turned into a 69. I took hold her hips and helped her into the final position, as she dropped her drooling vagina onto my mouth; a luscious dollop of her wetness greeted my tongue as I swabbed it through her lips.

My hands caressed my mother's beautiful hips and bottom as I devoured her pussy. I tilted my head back a bit and rolled my eyes up to see Marianne tugging hard on one nipple as she strummed her fingers over her clit. Mom was mashing her pussy down onto my face and she choked and gagged on my cock, taking it as deeply as she could. The loud moaning of her voice in orgasm was toned down by the fact that she had a mouthful of my cock, when she came all over my face.

Mom let my cock slip from her lips as she ran a litany of verbal expressions of her ecstasy, as I continued to work her pussy with my mouth.

"Oh Andy! Easy! Oh baby. My pussy, ..." she moaned loudly. "Oh baby, I can't take it!"

I eased up, but continued kissing her swollen labia. Mom sat straight up above me, hands on my chest. "Oh my god, baby!" she panted. "That is so wonderful!" She moved off of me and sat down next to me, hip to hip, facing Mari. Her hands found my swollen meat and gently, tenderly stroked the length.

"Alright Mari," Mom addressed her directly, "I want you to copy everything that I have done. Then, ..." she continued in the sexiest voice, "then I want you to do exactly this." Mom moved over me, straddling my thighs, continuing to stroke me. She moved up until my cock was lying on my stomach and she lowered her labia to it and stroked back and forth over it. I looked down to watch the head of my cock appear and disappear, again and again.

"Oh yes!!" she hissed, through gritted teeth. "Oh yes! This feels so good. Can you see Andy's big cock under me?" I tilted my head back to watch Marianne. She had a glazed, intense look on her face as she simply nodded at the question. "Mmmmm yeah! Look at Andy's sweet cock stroking over my pussy. I want it so badly, in me. He feels so fucking big in me. Deep in my pussy. Deep inside his mother's own pussy."

"I know it's naughty. Hell, it's completely wicked to want my son's big cock inside my pussy, but I don't care." I looked from mom to Mari again. Both were in a complete libidinous trance. "Don't you think I'm wicked to fuck my own son?" Mom asked her. Mari slowly shook her head. "No? You don't think that it's bad to want my own son like this?" Mari continued to shake her head no. "I just can't help it. I can't help myself anymore. I want it in me. I want to ride this gorgeous fat cock." Mom's eyes came to mine. "I fuck my son! I love to fuck my son!"

Mom raised herself up off me and reached down to grasp my cock in her hand. "This is it. This is the moment. Marianne, my sweet beautiful girl, this is the moment, that I want you to copy, to experience." Mom lined me up with the opening to her vagina. "I want to watch you take Andy in you; slowly, lovingly. Let his penis be the first to enter your perfect, innocent, virgin pussy. My beautiful loving son is going to be your first; take your virginity, make you a woman." As Mom hovered she looked to Mari. "Show me baby. Show me that perfect little vagina." I craned my neck to see as well, as Mari reached down and gently spread her lips with both hands to show us her opening. It was beautiful!

"Oh that's it honey darling. Look how perfect your little pussy is; so pink, so innocent. I want to watch up close as those beautiful lips surround Andy's thickness and slip him inside. Do it just like this." Mom's hand came to rest on my chest as she held herself just aloft of my cock.

I felt the pressure as Mom began to descend down around me. She was incredibly wet, drooling even, as her lips spread gently to receive me."Oh yes!" she moaned, as her eyes rolled closed. "Oh, I can feel Andy spreading me open, stretching my lips." She pulled back just a bit and then slid just a bit more in. "Mmmmm thick cock! Yes baby! Open me. Such a big head! Open me darling."

Her head fell back as her hands moved to her pussy and she spread her lips open to show us how my cock was lodged in her tight little pussy. I felt thicker and harder than ever before in my entire life. My cock ached with the intense erection! I didn't move a muscle, though I was dying to jam my cock up into her. It was a strain not to move.

Mari and I both watched as she inched her way down around me, tiny bit by tiny bit. She kept up a monologue describing the sensation as I spread her open and stretched and filled her. "So thick! My god baby, you are so thick." Then she was moaning, "So deep! Fuck Andy your cock is so long. You are so deep inside me. Deep inside my pussy. Your perfect big fat cock is fucking your mother's pussy and she loves it!!"

"I do too." I finally managed with a squeak. It was so intense that every muscle in my body was taught. Mom released her pussy lips and moved her hands back to my chest as she finally bottomed out on me. Her eyes came to mine. They were burning with such a passion, she looked insane, but they were also wet with tears.

"I love you so much my darling child." She said quietly. I felt a tear drop onto my chest. "I love you so much Andy." She began to slowly work her pussy on me, back and forth, up and down. "I love you so much Andy." She repeated. She leaned down and kissed me so softly, so tenderly. My hands, which had been on her thighs moved to her bottom and I began to pull her back and forth, forcing her down onto me harder. She grunted as I bottomed out in her.

Mom pushed herself up again and reached out to Marianne. "Sweetheart, Mari. Come." She waggled her fingers at Mari, who dropped off the couch and scooted over close. Mom took her hand and pulled her close and kissed her mouth. Mari took her face in her hands and they kissed long and deep. I could make out their tongues dancing, back and forth inside their mouths. They were both moaning at this intimacy.

Mari surprised me by standing up on her knees and feeding her nipples into Mom's mouth, who took them with delight. I was afforded a perfect upside-down view of the perfect swell of the underside of Mari's perfect tits as her hard little nipples disappeared into my mother's mouth. Mom sucked as much of her flesh into her mouth as she could, trying to eat each entire breast. Mari in turn reached down and took both of Mom's nipples in her fingers and pulled them, hard! Mom's perfect tits stretched out with the tugging. Mom moaned loudly in appreciation. Shortly after that she came with a loud cry and flopped onto me. I held her cute ass and kept hammering her pussy, but she was, by then, a complete rag doll. She flopped this way and that, having spent every ounce of energy.

We rolled her onto her side right next to me and Mari moved around so that Mom was sandwiched between us. Aside from her heavy panting she appeared dead. Mari and I shared a long look and a loving smile. We were, the three of us, deeply into a passionate, loving, highly unusual relationship. None of us would ever be the same again, nor would we want to be.

We lay like that for a long while as Mom regained some energy and roused herself. As she was somewhat facing me, we kissed. Then she turned her head and she and Mari kissed. Mom then moved to get up. She wobbled a bit to her feet and made her way to the couch and sat where Mari had been.

"Do you remember?" she asked Mari. Mari looked from her to me and smiled. She had a look that was aroused and excited on the one hand, but contained a bit of nervousness as well. "Do you remember everything I did.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers