You Know Nothing Father Ch. 01

Story Info
Titsville gets a new pastor.
2.9k words
3.98
22.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.

***

Titsville was a small town established in the late 1950s, it was relatively a new town than the surrounding ones, so it had a small population. But the small population was a closed group of deeply religious people, ever since the church was made, Sunday school Bible study was a norm. And children aged 15-18 attended the class in batches of 2 hours, each age formed a class, from 8 am onwards, till 4 pm.

The many classes were taken by various clergymen and women, but since Nun Areola had died, they had to fill her space up with a new teacher for the batch of 2-4 pm of 18 year old students. As luck would have it, the church association was sending in a new Pastor, maybe the new holy man would be interested in instilling young minds with wisdom on the word?

Pastor Mckuck is a very holy man, born in a family of God fearing people, he went on to become the servant of god because he wanted to make his parents proud, he was put under the care of the church at a very young age, he is now a 30 year old man, a celibate by vow(and probably ignorance), Mckuck devoted his life to Jesus rather than starting a family of his own, Now, he is on a bus to Titsville, as his first journey for the lord.

Sister Clitora is a very sensitive and nervous woman, she is the authority around the church but she always is jumpy about changes, a new pastor coming to the church was a significant change, and she didn't want to leave any stone unturned at making sure nothing brings shame to the church in front of the new pastor.

"Make sure you clean the confessional booths, Pastors are always personal about confessional booths." she dictates to a young girl who volunteered to help around the church.

As soon as she was finished, She heard a knock on the door, she exclaimed it might be the new pastor, and rushed to open the door.

"God be with you sister, is this the church in This town that is expecting a new pastor?" asked Mckuck.

"Why yes, this is the only church this town has, are you Pastor Mckuck?" questioned Sister Clitora.

"Ah yes, my name is Mckuck Danglenut, I was supposed to meet sister Clitora Wetbeave for further information." explained the Pastor.

"That would be me father. Come this way, I shall show you your quarters and you may rest for the day, we can start with management later tomorrow." said sister Clitora leading the way.

*******

Next day was Saturday, Sister Clitora showed Pastor Mckuck around, the church wasn't massive, but sister took extra time explaining everything, so the new pastor wouldn't face any troubles.

"Thank you sister, will that be all my duties and responsibilities for the church?" Questioned Mckuck.

"Well, there is a need for a Sunday school teacher, for young minds, nothing much, just 2 hours for a cla...-" pastor interjected her by saying.

"I would absolutely love to do that, there is nothing more rewarding than enriching young minds with the word of God." beemed pastor.

Sister Clitora was quite pleased with herself, everything was falling into place, and why wouldn't it, after all god is looking after his home and children.

"Very well Father, I shall convey it to others and explain you all about the class schedules and syllabus." said Sister Clitora.

*******

Sunday came without further ado, Pastor Mckuck was slightly nervous but more excited for the new aspect of his job, he had never held a Sunday school before, so he thought to go through the Bible and find something that would make an interesting topic of discussion.

The 2-4pm class mainly comprised of 18 year old girls, their parents wanted them to be good Christian wives, so here they are. Among them is Michelle, she recently shifted from the city to this town because her dad got a property project here, she didn't want to be here, but to earn a place of trust and assimilate in the new town her father wanted her to attend the Sunday school, obviously, she got a raise in her allowances for that, but as much as it was a profitable affair, she was doubting her decision as to if this boredom will be worth the money. As she was thinking this, Father Mckuck entered the class with Sister Clitora.

"Children! This will be your new teacher from now on, Father Mckuck, he is here to impart wisdom of the word here, listen to him carefully and learn with your heart." with that the sister gave a small nod to the father and left the room.

As soon as the Nun left, father turned towards the class and said.

"Well, hello my children, you already know my name, you can call me just Father or Father Mckuck, whatever you like, the name does not matter, what does matter is what we take from the class and what we can give to it, usually in a Sunday school you learn about the word of good, but everyone does that, I would like to know what you want to know, what your doubts, fears, questions are about life, you all are at this tender age of being an adult and yet not being an adult, I remember when I was 18, I had all sorts of questions, I was lucky enough to have my questions answered by my church and its people, I would like to do the same for you."

There was silence for a moment, everyone was looking at everyone else, no one seem to know where this was going, what were they supposed to do now. Meanwhile, one of the student, a blonde haired petite woman raised her hand, she was one of those people who are always cute at what they do, never sexy, beautiful, ugly, etc. The natural cuteness emanated from her. Father Mckuck motion her way to speak.

"Father I have a question that I have been dwelling over the past few days, I don't know how to ask it, least I commit blasphemy." said the girl.

Michelle mentally rolled her eyes, "and here the lunacy show begins." she thought.

Father spoke with a small smile, "Nothing is blasphemous, if spoken with the true intent of heart to learn and to grow as a child of god, he would not want you to suffer in silence over a doubt, ask away my child."

This reassured her a little, she began "I think god made a mistake when he created me."

Father chuckled, "God does not make mistakes my child, whatever he does, he does for a reason, and every thing is according to his mighty plan, why do you think god made a mistake when he created you."

"Well, Father recently I told the same problem to my mum and she said that I am a sinner and that I should pray to God to fix me, that led me to believe that he made a mistake while making me."

Father was a little taken aback, "what led your mother to say such harsh words? I see no fault in you, you are a beautiful child of god."

"I..Er.. got wet father." managed the girl.

"Got Wet! Why would your mother call you all those horrible things just because you got wet? I cannot seem to understand this?" said a perplexed father.

"No! It was not like that, I got wet here." said the girl, pointing to her crotch.

Michelle nearly lost it, she couldn't believe this was happening, was the girl pulling the pastor's leg, was it something of a prank that happened to new teachers?

"Oh, you mean... oh... oh no no my child, urinating is a very natural process, there is nothing wrong in a small accident, happens to the best of us." assured the father.

"It wasn't pee father, it was something else, and it felt different, good yet not nice, it felt like a buzzing all around my area." said the girl pointing again at her crotch.

The inexperienced pastor was perplexed, he couldn't understand the situation, but he also couldn't admit it that he failed at his first class with his first student.

"Very well my child, come forward, in the front of the class." instructed the father.

She got out of her desk and did as told. Michelle was holding her breath at what would happen.

"Now, what is your name? I seem to forgot to ask your name."

"My name is Grace, father."

"Ok Grace, listen to me very carefully, I need you to demonstrate to me and class what your problem is, show us so we can better understand the problem and help you put at ease."

"You mean... here... in front of everyone... I am embarrassed father."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about child, we are in the house of god, I am your pastor, I am like a religious doctor, and these are your fellow classmates, you shouldn't be afraid of them, here sit on this chair and show us the root of your problem." said the pastor encouragingly.

"Ok, if you say so father." Grace still unsure of the whole affair.

She was wearing a silk pink blouse and a white skirt, she began unzipping her skirt on the side and let it fall, her white legs came into view, half of her thighs were still covered by her blouse also covering her panties, her hands went under her shirt, hooked them inside the waistband, and slowly pulled them down to her ankles bending on her waist. She stepped out of both the garments picked them up, folded them and kept them on the desk. Michelle didn't let go of her breath, least she spook the girl. Grace slowly sat down on the chair, but gave a little jump as soon as the cold chair met her naked ass.

"Are you alright Grace?" Asked a concerned father.

"Yes, father, it was nothing."

"Ok, carry on, show us the problem."

Grace lifted her blouse a little, till her patch of blonde pubic hair were revealed, she slowly parted her leg but the arms of the chair were not letting her expose much.

"Hmmm, I can't seem to see the problem, it looks dry." said the father.

"Maybe if you keep your legs on the edge of your chair, we might get a better view." shouted Michelle surprising herself.

Pastor Mckuck looked her way for a second, and then looked back at Grace.

"That seems like an obvious solution, come on Grace." said the father.

Grace pulled her feet off the floor, her knees, folding to her breasts, she placed her small heels on the edge of the chair and spread her legs, her pussy was displayed to the whole class, father Mckuck was a little taken aback, he had never seen the female nether regions, the church never talked about it, he always assumed women had nearly the same thing as men, he was a little confused, but he still didn't want to give in, he felt like the Lord was testing him, and he had to pass with flying colours.

For Michelle, it was the most erotic sight she could ever witness, she was turned on and scared at the same time, scared because she thought it was all an elaborate plan to prank her, and the people around her were waiting for her to make a move.

The father moved in closer, kneeling beside Grace he examined her labia, after taking a look he said, "That does not wet to me."

"Oh father but it is, a little, not like before, but it gets wetter." implored Grace.

"And why does it get wetter?" questioned father.

"I do not know why father, but it gets wetter the more I touch it."

"Hmmm, may I?" asked Pastor Mckuck.

Grace nodded her head, father being a little nervous that his reputation was at stake, but a little curious as to what will happen, leaned forward. His face was a few inches away from her vagina, Grace could feel father's breath ever so lightly. Father Mckuck brought forth his hand and gently touched her labia, this send a shiver down Grace's spine, and she opened her mouth to moan but no sound came out, while Michelle was also seated in her seat with her mouth gaping as to what was unfolding.

"Is that how you do it? I cannot feel any wetness of any sort, are you sure about this Grace?" asked Father Mckuck.

"You have to massage a little while father." saying that, Grace took hold of the pastor's arms and moved it up and down on her pussy in an oval motion.

After a while of guiding him, Grace let go of pastor's hand, but he kept on going, every eye on the class was fixed on Grace's crotch except Grace, who had her eyes shut, mouth open, and mind lost in ecstasy. Her vagina was responding to pastor's and was slowly getting wet, and her clitoris was getting engorged, it got to a point where her clitoris was half peeking under from the hood, looking at the new discovery the pastor stopped.

"Why did you stop father?" questioned Grace, with a voice that held some accusation against the pastor.

"I seem to notice that your area is definitely getting wet, what I also notice is that red round shaped little thing, almost like a pimple."

"I never noticed that before father, maybe it is a pimple after all, I think I should just squeeze it out and get rid of it." said Grace.

With that, Grace took hold of her clitoris between her index finger and thumb, and pinched, sending herself in a mix state of stinging pain, followed by intense euphoria. She bucked hard, and let out a low screaming moan, and then let go of her clitoris.

"Are you alright Grace! What happened? Why are you screaming? Does it hurt?" asked a concerned father.

"I am...huh... Al...uh...right father, it was the same feeling that felt good and not nice at the same time, just that, it was intense, *sighs* so much more intense this time." explained Grace.

"Hmm, it seems to me, this is a test by the Lord, you see Lord gives us suffering so that we build up our way to achieve the better fruits in life, he tests us with hardships and pain, to build our character, he wants to see if we are worthy of what he gives us, before he gives it to us." explained father.

"So what shall we do now father?" asked Grace.

"I think we must go on this path till we see a sign by the lord that we have truly achieved what we set out to." proclaimed the pastor.

With that he went on his knees and started rubbing Grace's crotch again, only this time, he made sure he was grazing the clitoris whenever he moved upwards, Grace was moaning again, she was trying to not scream, but her moans were still pretty loud, Michelle was watching this all from her seat, she didn't even know when her hand was on her crotch, rubbing it over her jeans, she had her own wet stop forming, she looked around and saw all the girls watching Grace with rapt attention, they all weren't touching themselves like her, but she sure they all were wet as the Mississippi. What diverted Michelle's attention back to Grace was her screaming.

"GO FAST!! GO FAST FATHER!!... FASTER THAT THAT!!"

Pastor Mckuck Danglenut was scared to say the least, he didn't know what was happening, just knew something was working out, so he didn't want to let go of the moment, and without so much as missing a beat, started moving a lot faster, this ensured that her clitoris was taking more action than before. This only took a minute or 30 seconds, but it led to a chain of events, that started with a blood curling cry from Grace, her hips bucking wildly, throwing her off balance and she slid off her chair onto the floor, she was still bucking, and with each thrust, she squirted a lot more pussy juice than before, Grace laid there with her legs outstretched on the floor in the puddle of her own cum, her torso still laid against the chair, her breathing heavy.

After a while, Grace woke up from her trance.

"Wow, Father Mckuck, that was amazing, it felt like a finality to the amazing feeling that had been going on, you were right, the lord keeps the best for the last."

Father Mckuck was speechless at what just happened, Michelle was still trying to make sense of anything, and was a little scared she was still on a prank show.

"Well, my child, I am never wrong about the lord, I know that he wishes the best for you, and you're definitely not broken, now put your clothes on and get back to your seat."

Grace collected her clothes and took them with her to the seat, the smell of her pussy was heavy and hung around the room, Michelle was overwhelmed with this, and was leaking her own juice. At her desk, Grace bent down at her waist to put on her panties, Michelle could see her glistening pussy still wet and leaking down her thighs.

"Ok children, it looks like we have come to an end to our today's class, hope you learnt something new today, and hope we were all able to help Grace out on her journey on the Lord's path."

With that Father Mckuck dismissed the class.

To be continued...