You Like To Watch? Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara and Ben's Journey continues.
10.5k words
3.95
7.5k
17
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara didn't speak about our trip to the swingers club in the months after our visit. We were both busy at work and the couple of times I did mention it, she didn't want to discuss it. I was worried that we had gone too far and that she was regretting what had happened. I didn't know how to approach what we did next. I was trying to read whether Sara had enjoyed it and felt guilty, or had realised that this wasn't what she wanted to do after all.

It had almost been 6 months when I decided to take the plunge and messaged Sara saying that we needed to discuss it as it was playing on my mind. She didn't refuse and agreed that we should go for a drink on Friday and talk. I was nervous.

"What has been bothering you?" I asked her over a drink in our local pub, "You seemed to enjoy the swingers club, and I thought you would want to discuss it, but you keep avoiding it."

"I know," she agreed after giving it some thought, "I enjoyed it, maybe too much. But I've been feeling guilty about it."

"Why?" I pressed her for more detail.

"I don't know," she admitted, "I suppose I've been brought up to think that kind of thing is wrong. We're married, and supposed to forsake all others aren't we?"

"I know," I agreed, "But we're consenting adults, and nobody was getting hurt by what happened."

Sara nodded in agreement to that point.

"I've always been told that you should only have sex with somebody you love," she continued, "And I've only ever been with 3 men in my life. Now I find myself enjoying people watching me, getting touched in a dogging car park, and having two strangers go down on me in a sex club. I'm worried about what I'm turning into."

I had no idea that Sara had so few partners, as it wasn't something she had ever been willing to discuss. I knew about the two other men she had been with, but also assumed there had been one-night stands and a few flings between them. It was clear now that there hadn't been.

"I that all of this is a big jump for you," I continued, "And I had no idea it was playing on your mind so much."

Sara looked vulnerable and worried, and I wanted to reassure her.

"Here's my opinion," I felt that it was time to open up, "We did nothing wrong at all. We love each other and we're secure. Sex is allowed to be fun and doesn't always have to be about love. We have plenty of love and we always will. But if both of us consent, why are we doing something wrong?"

"I know what you mean," she replied, "And I did enjoy it. I just worry about where it might take us next."

"What do you mean?" I questioned her.

"It just feels like it was inevitable that we would start sleeping with other people," she continued, "And that scares me a bit. What if we like it too much?"

"Why would it be so bad if we do?" I countered, "As long as it's fun, and we're both consenting, it is our choice."

Sara nodded and sipped her drink. I now knew that she had enjoyed it, and the issue was guilt that stemmed from her upbringing.

"Be honest with me," I told her, "Have you had thoughts about having sex with Scott or anybody else since that night?"

"Yes," she replied. looking embarrassed to admit this, "I have thought about it a few times."

"And did it turn you on>?" I continued.

"Stop Ben," she told me, "This isn't fair."

"Please," I asked her, "Just be honest with me. I'm not judging you, but I need to know how you feel."

"Yes it did," she finally answered, looking a bit upset and vulnerable again.

"I'm glad it does," I told her, "You looked beautiful that night, and it was the most exciting thing I've ever been a part of. Watching them both go down on you was incredible. I wanted him to fuck you right there and then."

"I wanted that too," Sara admitted, "But we had agreed not to. I can't believe I'm telling you this."

Sara finally gave a slight smile as she recalled the night.

"So why deny ourselves this fun?" I pressed a bit more. Sara thought again.

"I don't know," she replied, "As I say, it just feels like something we shouldn't do. But it is a lot of fun."

I had an idea. I now knew that Sara had enjoyed the experience, but it went against all she had been brought up to believe. Maybe we had jumped into the swingers club a bit too soon? I decided I was going to set her several challenges with a reward after each one. I was going to see how far I could push her boundaries.

The following weekend Sara was working from home on Friday while I was in the office. I left her a simple note.

I'll pick you up at 7 pm. Dress sexy, no underwear. I will have further instructions for you then.

She messaged me immediately and demanded to know what I had planned for her, but I refused to give her any further details. She first refused to go, then wanted to know what was happening, and then agreed to it. I had her curiosity and knew that she would do as I asked her.

I waited in the car when I got home at 7 pm, and Sara came out a few minutes later wearing a tight black dress with no bra. I could however see that she was wearing knickers underneath as I could see the outline of a thong as she got into the car.

I had left another note on her seat. Which I allowed her to read as I pulled away.

We are going to Harry's Bar. I am challenging you to flirt with a stranger and kiss them. If they want to touch you, you will let them. If you want to touch them, you are allowed. Once you have done this, you will make an excuse and leave. I will meet you back in the car. You can back out at any point, but I will not reward you.

"What is going on?" Sara questioned me.

"Knickers please?" I told her firmly, "I told you not to wear any."

Sara remained silent for a few moments before complying sliding her thong down her thighs and over her high heels. I caught a glimpse of her neatly trimmed pussy as she did this. I was rock hard already, and I sensed that although she was slightly reluctant, Sara was enjoying this.

Neither of us said a word as we drove to the bar. I pulled up in a nearby street and could sense that Sara was once again nervous.

"Are you clear as to what your challenge is tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes, but I don't know if I can do it." She replied, "I've never done this kind of thing before."

"I know, but I think you can do it," I continued, "And I think you want to do it. Would it help if I came into the bar and stayed out of the way?"

"Yes, I want you to be there," she answered.

"Ok, you know I love to watch, so that is ok," Sara smiled and gave me a playful slap on the leg, "You go in first and get a drink and I will come in after and stay on the other side of the bar. I think somebody will hit on you pretty quickly."

Sara got out of the car and walked towards the bar. She looked incredible in her tight black dress, and it turned me on, even more, to know that she had nothing on underneath it. I was already hard thinking about her being in the arms of another man soon, and I was certain it would happen. Would he realise that she had no underwear on, would he dare to touch her in a public place like that?

Harry's Bar was busy. It was a Friday night in London, and it was the kind of place that people went to when they were looking for love or more likely sex. When I went in, I got a beer and took one of the booth seats away from the bar and dancefloor. I could see Sara sitting on a stool at the edge of the dance floor with a glass of wine. She had her legs crossed, and her dress probably only covered her to mid-thigh. She didn't notice me.

It only took a couple of minutes before a man tried to hit on her. He was a bit older, and I didn't see him as being Sara's type. I wondered if she would go for it with him, or hold out for somebody she was more attracted to. It didn't take long for her to get rid of him, and he backed off with a disappointed look. Sara took a sip of her drink, making sure that she picked the glass up with her left hand so her wedding ring could be seen.

Very soon after the first man had been turned away, a second went to talk to Sara. He was around our age, fit and well-dressed. He had dark hair and was very good-looking. I knew that Sara would like him, and I could see her smiling as he leaned in to speak to her. The music was loud, so you had to get close to being heard. The man bought her another glass of wine, which was enough to make her a bit flirty. I could see her smile as he said something to her, and for the first time, I could see him touch her on the waist as he spoke. It was electric to watch.

They moved closer as they spoke, and I saw her hand on his arm as they spoke. I so wanted to hear what he was saying to her, although I could guess by the look on his face what was happening. This went on for another 20 minutes until the man finally leaned in to kiss Sara. She responded immediately and I could see her arm around his back pulling him closer. Sara was now standing up as the kiss became more passionate, with tongues exploring each other. I could see the man touching her ass now, and her dress riding up a bit as he felt her. I saw him break the kiss for a moment and say something to Sara. He must have known she had no knickers on, and he wanted this to go further. I saw her shake her head to say no and go back to the kiss. He had asked her to fuck him, I was certain of that.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, and Sara seemed to be enjoying touching his ass as both of them allowed their hands to roam. This had been going on a good 10 minutes before the man spoke to her again. Once again she shook her head to say no, and this time she gave him a last kiss on the cheek and made her way across the dancefloor to the exit. The man looked disappointed as he went back to where his friends were standing. Sara spotted me as she walked out and smiled. I returned the smile and finished my drink and followed her out.

"God I'm so turned on," Sara said as we reached the car, "That was so hot!"

"I know," I replied, as Sara touched my cock through my jeans to test how hard I was, "I loved watching you touching each other."

"I'm so wet," She went on, "I need you to fuck me, and soon."

"All in good time," I told her as we got back into the car. I had one more plan for the night, and Sara knew straight away as I started to drive towards our usual dogging spot.

"Pull your dress up and play with yourself," I told her as we drove through London.

"I can't," she told me, "Somebody might see."

"But you like to be watched don't you?" I told her, pushing her a bit further. We pulled up at traffic lights, so I reached over and pulled her skirt up slightly.

"No Ben," she protested, "It's too busy here."

Her dress was not only just covering her pubes, so I gave her a few moments until we were onto a more quiet street.

"Now do it," I told her, "It isn't as busy here."

Sara looked around and took a large deep breath. She pulled her skirt up to review her hairy but neat bush. She gently touched herself on the pubic mound but hesitated to reach in between her legs and go further.

"Open your legs," I told her in a firm voice.

"I can't," she said, moving her dress back down to cover herself.

"You can," I said to her, moving her dress back up to expose her pussy, "I can see how turned on you are, and you need to get yourself off."

I gently guided her legs apart and this time she didn't resist. There were a few people around in the streets, mainly drunk people moving from bar to bar. We pulled up at more traffic lights. Once the people had crossed, Sara began to move her hand down between her legs. She let out a soft groan as she touched herself. Sara parted her legs now and started to masturbate as we drove through the streets.

"Make yourself cum," I told her, although I don't think she heard me as she was now concentrating on her pleasure.

We passed a bus as we left London, and I wondered and hoped that somebody had looked down and caught an eyeful of Sara playing with her pussy. She came just after we passed them and I could see her body convulse as she had her orgasm.

"Don't cover yourself up," I told her, "I want to see you exposed when we get to the dogging car park."

Sara did as she was told this time without resistance. She reclined the seat slightly and relaxed with her legs apart, showing her wetness. We arrived in the car park to find it busy as it usually was on a Friday night. There were 3 cars already there with lights on, and a few men around each car. I flashed the interior light as soon as we stopped, and we were joined by 2 men, who had a look in. Sara closed her legs and attempted to pull her dress down, but I stopped her. I eased her legs open again so the men could get a better view of he wet pussy.

"Get out of the car," I told her firmly.

"No, I can't look like this," she protested.

I got out of the car and walked round to her door and opened it. I said nothing. Sara paused for a moment but eventually stepped out of the car. Her dress slipped back down to cover herself.

"No touching please gentlemen," I said to the 2 men that were watching her every move, "Only watching tonight."

Both nodded in agreement. Most of the people that came here were just happy to see a show.

"Take your dress off," I instructed her, "These gentlemen have come to see you."

Sara looked nervous again but did as she was told. She pulled the dress up over her head to reveal her naked body. Her ample tits looked fantastic in the light of the car. She was wearing nothing but her high heels now and looked gorgeous. I bent her over the bonnet of the car and parted her legs. She was still soaking and was ready for my cock. I was going to make her wait though.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart gently to expose her wet pussy and delicate asshole. I pulled her pussy lips apart to give the men a dirty show. They could see Sara parted like a model in a porn magazine, wet, open and exposed. I nodded to them to move closer so they could see better, and could hear Sara giving little groans of pleasure. I could feel her getting ever more wet as I played with her.

"You can take pictures of her if you want," I told the men, "Just not of her face, and they are just for you."

Sara again didn't resist, and put her head down against the car, putting her hand in front of her face to make sure she wouldn't be noticed if any of the pictures came up online. I was again pleased that she was allowing me to push her limits, and she was going with it. They both took pictures on their phones as I held her pussy and ass open for them, slipping a finger inside her as I did it.

"Ok, that is enough," I told them, "Phones away now as the lady needs to be fucked. You can wank if you need to."

I knelt between Sara's legs and tasted her soaking pussy. I licked her from her clit to her asshole and back again, savouring her taste. I did this for a couple of minutes until Sara told me in no uncertain terms that she needed my cock.

I dropped my pants and guided my hard cock inside her and fucked her hard. She was still bent over the car and was now making loads of noise as I pounded her. I wasn't going to last for long, but wanted Sara to put on a show. I pulled out and spun her around to face me, kissing her before guiding her to crouch in front of me. Sara knew what I was expecting her to do. She sucked my slick cock and wanked, knowing I was about to cum. After a few seconds, I shot the first couple of jets into her mouth, before Sara let my cock go and allowed the rest of my load to go all over her face and tits. It covered her and was running down her chin onto her body. She smiled up at me, clearly enjoying being a slut.

"Now I want you gentlemen to cum for the lady please," I told the men, "She has given you a show, and now you need to show some appreciation. Come a bit closer. I'm sure she won't mind if some of it goes on her."

Sara didn't look as nervous now as the men got to within a couple of feet of her. One of the men wasn't very big and didn't take long before he came. It was a decent load, but didn't shoot far, and none of it went as far as Sara. The other man was a bit younger and bigger, and didn't take long until he was ready to cum. This time it did go further. The first jet caught Sara on the neck, just below her chin, the next 2 landed on her tits before the rest dripped onto the floor. I couldn't believe she had allowed a stranger to shoot some of his cum on her, but she looked as sexy as I had ever seen her.

The men thanked us and disappeared, and I handed Sara my coat out of the car while she cleaned the spunk off of her with her dress.

"How do you feel about tonight?" I asked Sara as we drove home, "You've come a long way tonight."

"I'm ok I think," she responded, "All of it was so exciting, and I can't believe I did some of it."

"What bits are you surprised about?" I pressed her.

"Kissing and feeling that man in the bar," she responded, "I never used to have the nerve to do that kind of thing, and it was really exciting. I always wanted to when I was younger, and now I can't believe I did it."

"That was fun," I told her, "And I know how much you enjoyed it."

"I can't believe you let that man cum on me either," she smiled, "That was dirty. But I don't know, I kind of liked it."

"I loved it," I reassured her, "I loved that we were in control, and you seemed to enjoy it."

"I did," she admitted, "Tonight has been a lot of fun."

I felt that we had made progress tonight, even though Sara didn't want to mention anything over the next couple of days. I didn't get the feeling that she was beating herself up this time and feeling guilt as she had after the swingers club. I bought her a day spa as a treat for completing her first task and told her that another challenge would be coming soon. The prize would be bigger and better as the challenge would get tougher each time. Sara didn't throw my idea out, so this also felt like progress.

When she returned from the Spa, Sara filled me in that she had told her best friend Emma about what we had been doing. This also felt like progress. Emma hadn't been shocked at all and wanted Sara to tell her all of the details about the things we had done. She was even a bit jealous that she and her husband John didn't have fun like this. It was another boost for Sara's confidence that her friend hadn't judged her or been shocked.

The following weekend the girls were going out clubbing. One of Sara's work colleagues was getting married, and the girls were going to the hen party. I felt that this was a great chance to push Sara slightly further as there would be the usually sex-related fun and games going on anyway. Sara had told me that they had planned a stripper for her, and had arranged for her to dance on the podium with him at the club. I decided to go for it and see if Sara would take the next step.

I put a note in her handbag and told her that she was not to open it before midnight. She was to watch the stripper first and to let me know what he was like. Sara sent me a picture of the stripper gyrating naked over the hen while she sat on a chair in the VIP area of the club. He had a huge cock, and the girl was looking like she didn't know where to look. Another picture came through shortly after with her friend being made to touch his cock, again while looking embarrassed. The next one pictured her licking some spray-on cream off of his shaft. It was all fun and you could see the girls cheering her on as she did it. I responded that I hoped Sara would get a touch of him, and to tell me immediately if she did. I reminded her to open her note at midnight and not before.

Sara messaged me to tell me that she was feeling horny and hoped I was going to wait up for her when she came in. I promised her that I would, but only if she completed her task. She again tried to get me to tell her what it was, but I refused and told her that I was glad she was prepared to play the game. I also told her that she should have a bit of fun with the stripper before he went. Ten minutes later I got a selfie of Sara kissing the stripper, then one of her hands on his cock, again showing her wedding ring as she touched him. I was hard already in anticipation of what was coming next.