You Look Like a Masterpiece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...it's too much!"

Rodrigo didn't stop. He would never listen to his prey's demands. His brutal weapon of choice would never stop until Nick's hole would form a rapid expansion. Nick buried his teeth in the blanket. A drop of sweat had formed on his forehead. His internal temperature seemed to have risen dramatically. He started to wonder if the small vent between his buttocks could handle any more of his new companion's primordial power.

"I think I'm going to burst!"

The girls at school must have dreamed of this exact scenario in their sleep. Now knowing of Rodrigo's true nature, Nick welcomed the reality that sunk in even before the first kiss.

Rodrigo whispered in his ear, "Don't lose it. Stay with me."

Nick grabbed hold of the blanket as Rodrigo helped him discover new territory beyond the borders of their gratifying adventure. Nick screamed. They had finally reached their limit. Rodrigo's last thrust went the deepest inside Nick. The Argentinian man relaxed his muscles and collapsed on Nick's back. The two of them drew deeper breaths. Sharing each other's excessive warmth thankfully didn't lead to dire aftereffects.

Rodrigo pulled his fatigued weapon out of Nick's hole and rolled away. He stood up from his bed and gave a good look at his eighteen-year-old acquaintance.

"It looks good on you."

Nick still lay flat on his stomach. He could just feel the naturally warm fluids spilling out of his hole, which underwent a temporary expansion. "I can feel it. It's thick and creamy. Is it supposed to be like that?"

Rodrigo chuckled. "Of course, it is. It works best when it's inside you."

"You might be right. I just love how it feels."

Nick brushed his brown hair away from his face. "So what happens next?"

Rodrigo reached out with his hand. "Follow me into the shower. You need to clean yourself."

"But I want to stay here. I like it when your cum is still inside me."

"There's a good chance that it'll happen again later."

Nick kept his hopes up. "Oh, I can't wait!"

He followed Rodrigo as the two of them entered the bathroom. Rodrigo turned on the water. Nick joined him and enjoyed the cool water lowering his body temperature. He used the soap to clean his legs and his glorious little hole. As he wiped off the semen still clinging to his skin, a sense of fulfillment had finally arrived in Nick's cerebral space. He could now accept who he really was. His appearance and his personality did indeed matter, and Rodrigo showed him its legitimacy rather well. He no longer relied on Beverly's criticism. It didn't matter to him if she didn't admire his feminine standards. He loved how he looked, and he loved who he really was.

* * *

It soon became a repeat of last time. Nick stood alone on the pier. He leaned against the railing as he, for a brief moment, observed every single pedestrian wandering aimlessly on the pier. He hoped to catch sight of his companion, since he had already planned to spend the entire day with him. He didn't even consider an alternative option. Since their first encounter exactly one week ago, he would be devastated if Rodrigo sent him a text message telling him that he had other business to attend to. The young man unzipped his black jacket and stayed on the pier for the next several minutes.

Midday in San Clemente had grown peaceful without any unwanted disruptions flaunting their existence either on the sand or on the pier. The Pacific waters remained calm, lacking strident movements perfect for surfboards. The cloudless sky gave beachgoers the opportunity to enjoy the day without even the smallest hint of darkness getting in their way. The cool breeze originating from the distant horizon helped Nick unwind. He dreaded the moment that his smartphone would begin to vibrate. It gave him even a bigger chance that a text message bearing bad news would crop up and spoil his day.

Fortunately, it didn't happen. He turned around to see Rodrigo arriving at last. The Argentinian man took of his sunglasses and gave him a little smile.

Nick ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm so glad you're here."

"You seem to forget who you're dealing with. I would never break a promise."

Nick kissed him, ignoring peculiar looks from a couple of young pedestrians walking by. "So are we still going to Los Angeles and watch the Lakers play against the Warriors?"

Rodrigo nodded. "Of course, we are. Do you have everything you need for today?"

"With you around, I definitely wouldn't miss it."

Nick followed him to his car and waited for their trip to unfold. His breakup with Beverly became an afterthought five days ago. Now, he waited for his relationship with Rodrigo to make a smooth advance. He didn't know when it would happen, but he hoped it would be sooner rather than later.