You, Me & My Mom

Story Info
I finally fuck my mom with your help.
2.4k words
4.3
131.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing work for the day I headed over to mom's, where you had spent the day cooking with mom. Since dad passed you had been going over weekly to cook and hang out.

I walked right in and heard laughter right away. Apparently you guys had gotten into some wine and we're both a little tipsy.

"Hey honey, perfect timing. I need your opinion on something." I plopped down on the couch between them. "I was just trying to convince your mom that it's time to get out and get laid. She thinks she's too old and out of shape. She has been out of the game for too long. I tried telling her that everyone is into cougars and milfs these days. What do you think? "

"Wow! You two HAVE been drinking!"

"You don't have to answer." Mom said.

"Afraid of the truth?" You asked, and looked over at me with a wink.

"Alright! You want the truth? Mom I think you are a sexy woman and would have no problem finding someone."

"Sexy" Mom repeated, "I wasn't expecting that!" She looked a little encouraged and a bit embarrassed.

"Why don't you tell her what you REALLY think!" Giving me a little shove. I turned towards you and gave you wide eyes but you just winked at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Mom asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Ok. Fine." I turned to mom and looked at her dead in the eyes. "Mom, ever since I have been attracted to women, I have had a thing for you."

"What do you mean 'a thing'?" She asked, looking intrigued.

"I have always thought you are incredibly sexy, and have always dreamed of seeing you naked. Growing up i often hoped your house coat would fall open a bit, or I'd accidentally catch you undressing or something but never did." I confessed.

"Is that all you wanted? Just to see her, catch a peek?" You pushed.

I noticed mom shift in the cushion next to me. She looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"No that's not all." I said slightly embarrassed. "I have often played with myself fantasizing about doing things to you." Mom's eyes grew wide.

She looked across to you and asked "and what do you think about all this?"

"I'm actually the first person he's ever told, and I can't blame him. You are very sexy. And I have even pretended to be you." I knew you two MUST be drunk for this conversation to be going the way it is.

"I don't know what to say" Mom looked shocked.

You finally broke the awkward silence "Honestly Carol. You can't tell me you have never wondered how much of a man your handsome son has grown up to be?"

You reaches down and stroked my cock through my jogging pants, knowing I would be rock hard. You outlined my penis with your fingers and gave it a squeeze. I looked over at mom and her eyes were fixed on my crotch.

"I don't know how to answer that question" Mom stammered.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'. I'll bet you've even touched yourself thinking about your sexy, young, handsome son?" You questioned, still slowly tracing my cock with your fingers.

Mom's face got beat red and she looked away for a second before looking me in the eyes and answering "Yes. I have always dreamed of seeing how much of a man you are, and I HAVE touched myself thinking about you." Her chest heaved as I couldn't help but notice her tits rise and fall with each breathe.

"Well, I guess now is as good a time as any." You said, while reaching over, grabbing mom's hand and placing it on my cock. Mom's hand immediately started to slide up and down my shaft, massaging me through my pants.

You started to pull on my waistband and I lifted my ass off the couch just enough for you to slide my pants down. My cock sprung out and slapped my stomach. Mom's eyes grew even wider. Her hand moved slowly towards my hard cock before pausing momentarily. "Are you sure I. .." Her words trailed off as I reached for her hand and placed it on my dick. She immediately squeezed it and started slowly pumping it. I let out a moan as a large drop of precum emerged. Your hand met mom's and you both began jerking me off and massaging my balls.

I leaned my head back and enjoyed the incredible feeling. You began lowering your head until you were right in front of my manhood, and I watched you look mom in the eyes while you extended your tongue and flicked my head. Without breaking your gaze with mom you opened your mouth and slowly started to take all of me in your mouth until I was buried in you and your nose was against my belly. You pulled your head back and gasped for air as my cock glistened with your spit. You then proceeded to suck on me while mom's hand continued to glide up and down.

By now I was getting reading to explode but fought to keep my composure. I was watching mom watching you, and I knew what she wanted. So I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her face down to my lap. My world exploded as she began licking the length of my cock while you rolled your tongue around my head.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I looked down at you two pleasuring me, pleasing my cock. I again grabbed mom's head and guided her to start sucking on me. You moved away slightly allowing her room to work. I continued to guide mom's head as it bobbed up and down on my cock, going a little deeper each time until she was taking all of me. My hips started to lift off off the couch and I started to pump my dick in and out of mom's mouth. You knew I was getting close.

You rose up and leaned into me, pushing your tongue into my mouth. I moaned into your mouth while our tongues swirled around together. It was too much. I let out a groan and my body started to convulse as I pumped streams of cum into my mom's mouth. When I had finished you quickly broke our kiss and pulled mom towards you, pushing your tongue into her mouth. I could see my cum swirling around between your lips and dripping down my mom's chin.

When you two finally broke your kiss I wrapped my arms around mom, pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply. She moaned as our tongues circled inside her mouth. My hands started to rove all over her body, down her back, her arms, her legs.

"Come with me!" I commanded as I stood up, my pants around my ankles. I took you and mom by the hand and lead you both upstairs. As soon as we got in the bedroom you and and I both began attacking mom. Our hands slid all over her body as we groped and squeezed and massaged her.

Her shirt was the first to come off, followed quickly by her bra. We each began kissing her tits, licking her nipples. I slid one hand down and began stroking her crotch. She moaned and held in to us, helping to keep her upright. I took the liberty of removing her pants, and began to play with her through her damp panties. I pulled them off to one side and slowly slid one then two fingers into her before removing them and letting you suck her cunt juices off of them. I tried to lick her but decided it would be best with her on her back so I led her to the bed and laid her down. Without wasting any time I ran my hands up her legs and slowly spread her thighs. She was very wet already, and her musky smell drove me wild. I dropped my head and began kissing the inside of her thighs, inching closer and closer to her cunt. When my mouth finally reached her pussy she let out a cry as her hips came off the bed. I began to lick her clit and quickly eased my fingers back into her cunt. Her hips rocked with every thrust of my fingers. She ran her fingers through my hair and held my head tight to her crotch.

I heard kissing sounds and looked up to see you and mom locked in a deep kiss while your hands massaged her tits and pinched at her very erect nipples. I hadn't even noticed you take your cloths off but you were also completely naked.

It wasn't long before mom's breathing became very heavy and she pushed herself hard on my fingers as she cried out and began shaking. A massive orgasm tore through her body as she moaned, groaned and called out my name, begging me not to stop. I licked her clit and pounder her with my fingers until she had finally finished.

"Now for the REAL treat!" You said as I pulled myself up on the bed kneeling between mom's legs with my cock pointing directly at her juicy hole. You bent down and took me deep into your mouth before guiding my cock into her entrance. Your hand on my ass slowly pushed me into her. She let out out a deep moan as my cock stretched her out while I entered her inch by inch until I was as deep as I could get. I stayed deep inside her for a minute enjoying her tight cunt squeezing my cock. I finally slid out slowly, then back in with a hard thrust. Her tits bounced and she gasped as she took all of me. The next time I slid out you quickly took me into your mouth, tasting my mother's cunt juices on my dick.

You guided me back in, and came around behind me. You put your hands on my ass cheeks and started forcing my cock hard into mom. As I began fucking her hard and fast your hands reached around and pinched my nipples. With one hand you reached down to the base of my cock and held on as it slid in and out of mom, and your other wrapped around my neck, pulling my head back so you could kiss my neck and ears.

After a minute I pulled out and told mom to get on her hands and knees. I told her that that if she was gonna get all of me she was gonna have to work for it. She looked a little confused until you moved in front of her and spread your legs. You knew what I wanted to see, and you wanted it too.

She started to say she has never done this before but I put my hand in the back of her head and pushed it towards your ready and waiting cunt. Her tongue timidly began licking you until I forced my cock deep inside her. Once we found our rhythm all three of us were rocking back and forth together. I looked down and couldn't believe my eyes. My mom had her ass in the air with my cock slamming in and out of her wet cunt and her head was between your legs working hard to please you. I watched your tits bounce with every thrust into my mom.

"That's it baby! Fuck her hard!" You encouraged me. I picked up the pace , grabbed her hips and began pumping her as fast and hard as I could. Mom must have been doing alright because in no time you were cumming so hard. You held her head tight to your cunt and thrust your hips hard on her tongue. It became too much after a minute and you pushed her head away.

At that point I was determined to take mom over the edge. I squeezed her ass cheeks and pounded her for all I was worth. Her screams soon echoed in the room as she shook and quaked on my cock. I had had too much and started to pump my load deep inside her. When I finally finished I collapsed on the bed. Mom wasted no time taking my cock in her mouth again, cleaning me off completely. I watched in ecstasy as you crawled underneath her and started to lick the cum dripping out of her. I watched as mom slowly sat up and rode your face, rocking her hips back and forth. I couldn't believe she still wanted more.

Lucky for everyone this site got me rock hard again. I made my way over to you and wasted no time sliding inside you. With mom on your face and me inside you, I leaned forward and grabbed my mom's tits. I held them as she grinded her hips on your face. I pinched and licked her nipples, squeezed her tits, and pushed my face in them.

Mom continued to ride you, as she moaned and called out your name. I placed my hand on the back of mom's head, pulled her to me, and kissed her as deeply and passionately as I could. This was too much for her, as she clenched her thighs around your head and girated. She reached down, and held your head while she came yet again.

You were not far behind. I felt your pussy clench my cock as yet another orgasm tore through your body. I fucked you as hard as I could until you finally pushed me away.

I stood up on the bed and pointed my cock at mom's face, who had just climbed off you and was leaning against the headboard slowly playing with her clit and enjoying watching the two of us. She reached out, and quickly pulled my dick to her waiting mouth. I grabbed her head with both hands and began fucking her face. You came around behind me and I felt you spread my ass cheeks. Soon I could feel your tongue licking my hole. It was too much and I began unloading in mom's mouth. She sucked every drop of cum out of me and gently cleaned me off with her tongue.

I fell onto the bed and watched you two kiss yet again, knowing that you were sharing the taste of each other and me, and knowing this was only the beginning...