You, Me, and She

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to go over well, so he reversed the process, kissing Cake but caressing Kimmie. All his pulling on the two girls asses brought their bodies closer together in front of his own, and Cake put out a hand and lightly touched Kimmie's breast while still kissing Dewey.

Kimmie was up for it, and simply arched her back for the other woman. Feeling the response, both Dewey and Cake's hands found their way to her breast, the two of them crossing arms as they each grabbed a boob.

Now turned with her back facing the other two while they fondled her chest, Kimmie reached back and began to massage Dewey's dick through his loose jogging pants. After a beat, she also reached back and put her hand between Cake's jean-covered legs. She let her fingers explore while she couldn't see either of them, just marveling at the difference in heat between Dewey's hardness and Cake's softness.

A moan escaped both girls, and Dewey again felt the thrill of having them respond so similarly. He was enjoying having both of his girls at the same time.

To keep the momentum up, Dewey tipped the three onto the bed. Kimmie landed first, with him on top of her and Cake on top of him. There was a tangle of hands, as they each tried to undress the other. Both Kimmie and Cake made a mental note that skirts might be easier in this situation, while Dewey was just happy to help both girls out of their kind of tight jeans.

Despite their similarities, the women wore vastly different underwear. Kimmie usually wore a thong, while Cake tended toward boy shorts. Dewey liked them both, and did take note that the two panties were red, his favorite color.

Once the girls were stripped down to their underwear, they began to take off his clothes. But they bumped into each other while they both tried to get him out of his big t-shirt, and he felt them leave off that task. By the time he'd gotten the shirt over his head, the girls had begun exploring each other.

He watched as Kimmie hesitantly reached out for Cake's boob. She weighed it in her hands, and Dewey imagined she was comparing it to her own. He wanted to tell her that yes, Cake's was bigger, but hers were higher. There was really no need for comparison, both women's bodies were exactly the way he liked them.

But he had sense enough to keep his thoughts to himself in the moment, in case he distracted them. He was content to watch his woman explore her first woman, going over a body that he knew well.

As Kimmie massaged her breasts, Cake took a chance and went in for a kiss. But kimmie gave a little shake of her head, and Cake got the message that the other woman didn't feel right about kissing her in the mouth. So Cake just settled her mouth on Kimmie's neck instead, quickly working her way down to the girl's tit. She agreed with Dewey's silent assessment; Kimmie was smaller than she was, but her tits still sat up high. In a way Cake was aware enough to know that her heavier breasts never had.

She put Kimmie's nipple in her mouth through the see-through bra that matched her thong. But that wasn't enough, so she undid the bra and took it off. Then she did the same thing for herself, and invited Kimmie to put her mouth on her already erect nipples. She did, sucking gently, then giving Cake a little nip when she felt the woman's fingers caressing her sex through the thong.

Dewey had been watching all this, getting more and more excited. But he began to think they'd forgotten him, and that was not his plan. He reached up, and pulled both women's panties down a bit. Cake still had a finger on Kimmie's pussy, so the thong got caught before it went very far down Kimmie's ass. But she just moved a bit and slipped them down herself, turning to Dewey as she did so.

He reached for her, his finger replacing Cake's. But while the woman had only rubbed her clit, Dewey's familiar finger penetrated her, hitting all her spots as he did so. He knew what she needed, how to get her wet, and he did so with such expertise she was ready for more within seconds.

With no thought to what Cake was doing, Kimmie straddled Dewey and quickly settled on his exposed erection. It didn't matter to her that he'd not quite taken the boxers off, his dick was sitting up through the slit in them so she just climbed on.

He was a little surprised by the move, but not complaining. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feel of her slick, hot pussy surrounding his dick, and let Kimmie set up the rhythm to suit her needs.

But he didn't forget Cake either. He motioned with his finger, and she scooted up to his side and positioned herself so that he could get two fingers into her while Kimmie continued to ride him. He stuck his fingers as far into Cake as he could, then added a third when he recognized she needed more. After Kimmie got consistent with her rhythm, he matched it with his fingers as he went in and out of Cake.

Before he knew it, the feel of both women at once, there smells mingling in his nostrils and their moans mixing in his ears, put him over the top. He closed his eyes again as they both called his name at the same time, and blew all up in Kimmie while he drove his fingers even deeper into Cake.

This caused her to moan his name again, louder, and he felt Kimmie begin to convulse around his dick as well. She threw her head back, and he kept up the rhythm for her until she gave her little laugh that she always did that let him know she was done.

After, Kimmie rolled off him and cuddled up to one side, while Cake shifted her position slightly so that she was cuddled up on his other side. They all three laughed a little awkwardly.

"Damn, girl, Dewey told me you had never done this before," Cake said lazily from her side. "Didn't seem like you had a problem with it to me."

Kimmie didn't know what to say to that, so she said nothing. She felt a little irritated, but knew it was a stupid reaction. After all, she knew Dewey knew this girl before, so of course he had to talk about her when he asked Cake if she wanted to come with them to this motel. But she didn't want to be reminded of them having conversations, especially about her.

Dewey was lying there between the two women, almost asleep already. He was well satisfied, and didn't even really hear them talking to one another. But Cake noticed the lack of response from Kimmie, and wondered if she'd said the wrong thing.

Not knowing what Dewey had told this girl, but not needing any drama, she just decided to tell her the whole truth.

"Did he tell you we've done this before? Been with the women he dated, together?" she asked Kimmie. She was relieved when Kimmie nodded, saying she did know that. And she did, but technically Dewey hadn't so much told her as she'd guessed.

"Well," Cake went on, "they were just play things to the both of us. You are the first person he's ever told me he cared about. I'm not even sure he wanted me here, to share you with me.

"But I'm glad I asked to meet you. I had a good time. I hope you enjoyed it too."

Kimmie realized she had enjoyed it. But she was tired, and wanted to take a nap just like Dewey was. Why blow a good afterglow with talking and thinking and feeling? She'd have time enough for that in the morning.

So she didn't really answer Cake, just allowed herself to drift off. But Cake could feel the difference in the silence this time, and she was relaxed. So she went to sleep too.

It was Dewey who disturbed the peace that had descended on the bed when he had to get up to pee. He woke up to find a woman on each side of him, each curled up tight to his body. He could barely move but he tried to get up without waking either of them.

That was impossible, and they ended up both trying to find his warmth while they were half asleep. Of course, all they found was each other, and settled into each other's bodies instead.

But the feel of soft flesh where they expected hardness woke them up. They were face to face, both confused about how she came to be in the other's arms. In the split second she figured it out before Kimmie, Cake reached out for her and snuck in a quick kiss. Closed mouthed, nothing too crazy. To her delight, the other woman responded, opening her mouth a bit to deepen the contact.

They both scooted over a bit, closing any space between their bodies. The feel of another woman's body against hers did feel weird to Kimmie, and she stopped moving as she felt her breast rub against Cake's. Cake gave her some time to adjust, only gently rubbing her back while they lay there. When she felt Kimmie relax under her hand, she used her other hand to gently explore the other woman's slit.

Cake and Kimmie both smiled as Kimmie's pussy moistened under the sensation. Kimmie moved her leg a little lower, giving Cake more access to her sex. Cake took the hint, and actually penetrated Kimmie with her two fingers, while also guiding Kimmie's hand to her own pussy. With just a little bit of stimulation, Cake was wet too, and Kimmie's fingers were going in and out of her. They really got into it when they matched rhythms, facing each other but each arching her back in the opposite direction to get better traction out of the other's fingers.

At a certain point, Cake's hand began to cramp, and she wanted to try something more. She wasn't sure how Kimmie would react, since she'd only just got the other woman to let her kiss her on the lips. But she'd never know if she didn't try, and the same was true for Kimmie.

Cake removed her fingers and swiftly put her head under the sheet that covered them. This left Kimmie exposed to the room, except for the part where Cake put her head.

It happened so fast, Kimmie didn't even realize what was going to happen until Cake was already licking and sucking on her clitoris. Again she hesitated, because it seemed a little rude. The other girl could have at least made sure she was okay with this.

But Cake knew how to eat pussy almost as well as Dewey did. She used her thumbs more, and since she had a clitoris of her own, she knew how to maneuver Kimmie's to make her feel sensations she never had before. She loved how responsive Kimmie was to her efforts, and she got on her knees, ass in the air, to really give her some attention.

Dewey had come out of the bathroom, but just stood at the door while the two women touched each other under the covers. By the looks on their faces, the smells in the air, and the sounds they were both making, he knew they were discovering each other. And he was content to watch.

But when Cake put her ass in the air as she tasted his woman, he needed to get in there too. Her ass was right there, what man wouldn't take it when it was being offered so sweetly?

He had just enough room on the edge of the bed to get on it behind Cake, and moved her position slightly so he could enter her. With Cake he knew it didn't matter which hole he hit, but his dick slipped right into her pussy as she kept on eating Kimmie. She had dried out just a little from the air hitting her bare cunt, so he took a minute to use his own thumbs on her clit to get her as wet as possible.

He wanted to drive her, hard, but he didn't want to knock her into Kimmie. So he settled for long, deep strokes, going in her as deep as he could, using his hand on her clit to hold her up while she balanced on her arms.

With Kimmie's pussy under her tongue and Dewey at last buried deep in her like she'd wanted all night, Cake's orgasm was strong and quick. She left off Kimmie while she arched her back for Dewey, and Kimmie played with her dangling tits while Dewey rode out her orgasm.

But he didn't cum as well, and he was still deep in her when the shuddering stopped. He was close, though, and instead of pulling out or changing their position, he simply knocked Cake onto Kimmie and started pumping the one girl as she lay on the other.

Surprisingly, the friction of Cake's body rubbing against hers as Dewey pumped into her from behind was turning Kimmie on. She could feel the other woman's mound against her own, and felt the tightness growing. She bent her knees, gapping open her legs so she could feel Cake more firmly rubbing against her clit. And in that way, Kimmie was the next one to cum.

But as soon as he heard her moans, Dewey knew what was happening. He felt he'd made both women cum at once, even though he only went up in one of their pussies. A twofer - he was a bad motherfucker. And he congratulated himself by allowing himself to blow, even pulling out of Cake to let some of his stickiness get on Kimmie too.

After all that, they really slept hard. Dewey was again in the middle, but this time the two women both threw their arms and legs over his body, so they were tangled up together. There was no way he could possibly get up to pee again without waking up everybody in the bed.

Cake and Dewey woke up first, though. Kimmie had turned to her side in her sleep, as she tended to do. So she was still by his side, but no longer cuddled up so tightly against him. In fact, she had her back turned to him, curled up in the fetal position.

So Dewey had ready access to Cake, and she wanted to take advantage of his morning erection. She could tell that Dewey was right. He and Kimmie were good together. Even she liked Kimmie, and she had no interest in messing up what they could have together by going around with Dewey behind the girl's back. There were other dicks out there, and she did not need to do that.

But if this was the last time she was going to have access, she felt she should get all she could. Once she saw that Dewey was awake, she knew he'd have to pee soon. But he was hard, so why waste it?

She looked at him looking at her, and opened her legs in silent invitation. He looked over his shoulder, and saw that Kimmie was sleeping.

Thinking why not, for old time's sake, Dewey took the invitation. Moving slowly, trying not to wake Kimmie, he mounted Cake and slowly entered her.

It wasn't that he wanted to leave Kimmie out of it exactly. He was pleased that they all enjoyed each other so much. He knew Kimmie could get into it and Cake was a good girl. Unlike his old lover, he did think they could all get together some time.

But as much as he loved Kimmie, he and Cake had history. If she hadn't been more lesbian than not, it might have been her he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. As he moved gently within her, he was glad it was just the two of them.

Kimmie was, of course, not still asleep. The gentle rocking of the bed woke her up almost as soon as the couple began fucking, as did the quiet moans of Cake and the familiar grunts from Dewey. She almost joined them, but sensed they needed this time to themselves. She couldn't say she didn't feel a little bit jealous, but she mostly understood and was content to stay quiet until they finished.

When the bed stopped moving and the other two were quiet, Kimmie got up and prepared a washcloth with soap in order to clean the night from her body. Dewey jumped up too, needing to go to the bathroom. Both women wished the room had more than one toilet, because they needed to go as well. When Dewey finally came out, Cake used the toilet while Kimmie had to content herself with the shower. She had no intention of letting that nasty, rusty water get on her skin, but it seemed obvious to her that she was not the first person to pee in there.

The conversation was easy as the three dressed, and the women took some time to try to do something with their hair. Everybody was starving, and Kimmie and Dewey sincerely invited Cake to join them at IHOP. But she said she needed to get to work, maybe next time.

They casually agreed there would definitely be a next time, and everybody kissed everybody as they left the room.

12