You Me Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Although it was probably a combination of both, given just how eagerly Izzy then began bobbing her head up and down his cock and noisily sucking it clean. Which was something which actually got Emma to look up from Izzy's ass, although she didn't just look at where Izzy was sucking cock. No, the married couple exchanged a bashful smile as together they fucked their girlfriend at both ends.

While it was something they had done before it had only ever been with their dicks in Izzy's pussy and mouth, or more often than not with one of their mouths on Izzy's pussy and/or mouth as the throuple explorered the various different ways they could have sex with each other. Now they seem to be adding Izzy's butt hole to the equation. Or at least Jack hope they were.

Oh fuck yeah, he definitely hope this became a regular thing, because fucking Izzy in the ass had been pure heaven, and from the look on Emma's face his wife felt the same way. And Izzy certainly seemed eager, given the way she had begged for it, and was now sucking his dick.

Izzy had decided this was going to be a regular thing when Jack had been fucking her in the ass, and having Emma doing it right after only solidified it. After all, it didn't seemed she would have any complaints from the Trakarskys, given how hard and much Jack came up her butt, and Emma couldn't seem to take her eyes off of the dildo she was pumping in and out of Izzy's ass.

So yeah, this was definitely going to become a regular thing, but given this was now going to be the first of many times that her lovers fucked her in the ass Izzy couldn't help feel that they should end this with something extra special, and she had something extra special in mind she was confident that the married couple would accept without complaint. She just needed to make sure Jack was thoroughly cleaned first.

So after a long, passionate blow job in which she took her boyfriend's cock deep down her throat Izzy pulled back and choked, "DP me! DP me please, mmmmm, I want you to fuck my slutty little fuck holes at the same time! Please? Oh please, please, please fuck me in the ass and pussy at the same time! Oh shit, DP me like a little whore!"

There was a brief silence, and then Jack hesitantly asked, "How, erm, how should we-"

"Lay down!" Izzy explained with mostly a groan of pleasure, although a little frustration to as she had to try and think how this could work in her current state, "Oooooh yeahhh, lay down so I can get on top of you. No Emma, sweetie, mmmmm, please don't take your cock out of my ass. It feels too good. Too good in my ass, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk! Oh yes, just like that. OH FUCK!"

Admittedly it was more than a little awkward, especially as both Izzy and Emma had to straighten up a little and push her legs wide apart so Jack could slide underneath them, but it was so worth it because once he was in place Izzy was able to line up her pussy with his dick and push herself down it. That turned her into nothing but a mess of swear words as she was truly filled by both the Trakarskys.

Because sure, that kind of happened moments before by getting spit roasted, but this was so much more intense. These were the two fuck holes which could be truly stimulated, and to have them be stimulated at the same time was mind blowing. As was the fact that those cocks were rubbing against each other inside her, the thin wall of flesh separating them feeling practically non-existent in that moment.

There were moments in the past where all three of them had melted together to the point Izzy couldn't tell where one began and the others ended. She hadn't wanted too. No, in moments like that she wanted to truly become one between them, regardless of how cheesy that might have sounded. And yet they had never been more one than in this moment that both Trakarskys were inside her at the same time.

A short while later Izzy would pretend that the married couple were using her as a plaything, a fuck toy, a way to make love to the other without actually touching. It was hard, but even then she knew the truth, that these two people loved her and were giving her exactly what she wanted, and they were truly becoming one in the process.

Which was why it was very long time before she actually even thought about begging to cum, and the second she did Emma just increased her pace ever so slightly, which rendered her into the same thing Izzy had been before, that being nothing but a whimpering, moaning and swearing wreck.

Eventually crying, screaming and squealing were added to the mix as Emma continued gradually increasing the pace until Izzy had the most intense series of climaxes of her life, her favourite being the moment she felt Jack cumming inside her while his wife continued fucking her in the ass, which was pretty much the point Izzy lost the ability to think coherently.

Emma was surprised by the fact she also came. She felt pleasure throughout the sodomy thanks to the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of causing Izzy such pleasure. Also, if she was being honest, just fucking another woman in the ass was an incredible mental high. But somehow, she hadn't thought it would be enough to make her cum.

Which she quickly realised was ridiculous, given that she had always cum by fucking Izzy's pussy with this strap-on, but she just, she just hadn't been thinking about it. And her first orgasm was so intense, and came to her so quickly, and she was just feeling so overwhelmed. Especially with the fact that she didn't have time to get over it before receiving another, and another, and another.

Luckily she switched to autopilot and continued pounding Izzy to multiple climaxes for them both, and what had to be at least one more for Jack. Not that she was at all focused on him right now. No, her entire world was Izzy Sliva. Then it was just Izzy's ass, and maybe her cock, and of course the incredible pleasure she was feeling.

Then it was just incredible pleasure as Emma became a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate, the married woman suddenly very grateful for the other time she had sex with her husband and this girl, because they now all felt like preparations for this. Preparations for truly becoming one. Oh yes, unknowingly like the other two Emma felt like they were one more intensely than before, which was a feeling she was now addicted too.

It was almost enough to make her seriously considered taking it up the butt too. Except, while that had never been too appealing, Emma could think of another fantasy which was suddenly very, very appealing.

One in which Izzy became the official up the butt girl of their relationship, and whenever Emma or Jack felt like fucking a beautiful girl in the ass all they would have to do is snap their fingers and Izzy would bend over like a good girl and give them her most private hole to use as a fuck hole for their mutual pleasure. Of course Izzy was so much more than that to them, and she always would be, but it was a intense fantasy for a truly intense moment.

Perhaps too intense, because even though Emma was able to do herself proud and truly give Izzy an epic butt fucking she just didn't have unlimited stamina, and ultimately she collapsed on top of her younger girlfriend. Thankfully the younger girl seemed just as exhausted, as did her husband, the three of them just laying there in an exhausted heap for what felt like forever before one of them finally stirred.

Unsurprisingly that was Izzy, who let out a groan which Emma was struggling to interpret. It wasn't quite the contented sound she was used to hearing, but it didn't seem necessarily unpleasant, and they both knew just how hard Izzy had just cum.

Still just in case Emma apologetically pressed a few kisses to Izzy's back and shoulders, only for Izzy to let out a soft sigh of, "God, I love you."

"I love you too." Emma softly murmured, and then adding while only half joking, "And I love this ass."

"Me too." Jack sighed, not joking at all.

"Me three." Izzy said, also not joking, although all three of them laughed at the alternative take on their signature exchange after sex.

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12