You Need It, Don't You? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ran your tongue at once from my now-swollen pussy up to the hood of my clit, circling it with your tongue while your hands slid up to grab my ass. I tilted myself forward so you could replace your tongue with your fingers. You fucked me slowly with three fingers while your tongue worked hard on my clit. You could feel the hood sliding back as my excitement grew, but you knew not to go at it too directly. You tried to remember everything you noticed watching me stroke myself, moving my clit back and forth with your tongue pressed against the hood, circling it closer and closer in, paying attention to every movement and response from me to help you satisfy your mistress.

My hands were grasping the window sill over your head to anchor me while I rocked hard against your mouth and hand. Your nostrils filled with soft hair as I started grinding my pussy in a circle onto your face. As my motions got rougher there was no room for your hand; it joined the other resting on my ass, not trying to direct me, just to hold on and keep your mouth in position. I was breathing hard, while you couldn't really breathe at all, but you didn't think of stopping me. There was a rushing in your ears, you could hear your own heart beating, your tongue was moving frantically as my legs started to tremble. "Ah . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . . Oh fuck, yes, Wil!" My pussy hit your face so hard you thought I might break your nose and jerked away violently. And now you did use your hands, holding me tight against your face while I bucked uncontrollably, working my clit with your tongue until the first hard wave ended, then moving in circles further and further out as it got more sensitive to touch. Your face was drenched with slick come, pulsing out of my pussy in time to my body's slowing pulsing against your face. Leaving my tender clit, you sucked and licked the come, so happy that you had made me feel good, so happy that my smell and taste was all over you.

I slid down and laid on top of you, my head on your chest, my heart beating a mile a minute, my body jerking every few seconds, leaving me shuddering. You folded your arms around me, running your fingers up and down my back, slowing me down and bringing me back to earth. "I'm cold," I murmured, and you caught the blanket with your foot and pulled it up to grab it with one hand and drape it over us. I dozed lightly, but you lay awake, not wanting to miss a moment of basking in my contentment and a job well-done.

12