You Never Even Wrote Ch. 02

Story Info
A surprise for James, and some fun after the restaurant.
2.4k words
4.49
14.4k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crap!" I let out an exasperated sigh as in looked through my closet, I was never good at picking out what to wear on dates, it wasn't something I knew how to deal with, I always felt either way over or way under dressed.

Finally I settled on a sweater dress that hugged me in all the right places and fell to right around mid-thigh. I paired it with some shimmery black thigh highs and a pair of 3 inch heels that made my already nice ass (my favorite feature about myself) look amazing.

I put on a bit of make-up and curled my hair and when I looked in the mirror I was pleased to see that I actually looked pretty good. I was just putting on the finishing touches when I heard a knock at my door.

"Be there in a sec" I yelled as I hurriedly grabbed my purse phone and keys.

I opened the door and saw an amazing sight standing there before me.

James was wearing a dark button up shirt and slacks with his hair slicked back. He looked absolutely mouthwatering. James was about 6'2 and 210 lbs. of pure sexuality, he never overly flaunted it but you could tell just from the way he walked that he was ripped and his face was a mix of that boyish grin he always seemed to wear around me and a bit of Sean Connery type ruggedness. In my eyes he was perfect.

"Hey beautiful" he said as I stepped out of the door.

"Hey yourself" I lamely replied

He opened the passenger side door to his car for me then jogged around to the other side and got in.

"So where are we going?"

"Just this little Italian restaurant I love to go to, it's called Louie's ever been there?"

I tried my hardest to keep a straight face as I told him I thought it sounded familiar. We got there and as we walked inside I made sure James wasn't looking then put my fingers up to my lips to Dan, the host who was waiting to seat us. He eyed me then played along acting like he had no idea who I was.

"this place is really great" James said to me "I came here a bit before I left and it was kind of run down but apparently they've had a new head chef in here lately. I don't know how he did it but the whole menu is amazing now"

"Huh that's odd"

"What is?" he asked

"Well it's just that you referred to the new head chef as 'he'" I said teasingly "what makes you so sure it isn't a she?"

"well I don't want to sound sexist or anything but I've traveled a lot and it seems to me that all the best restaurants have guys as head chefs" he said matter of factly

I let it go laughing in the inside all the while as we moved on to other subjects. I had a great time at dinner and as we were about to leave James said

"Well now I've just got to find out if the chef is a guy or not"

He called Dan over and asked "is the heads chef in tonight?" Dan looked at me and I winked so he did his best not to laugh as he said "as a matter of fact yes, though we weren't expecting her to be"

"Ah so it is a girl!" he looked at me and gave me that 'alright you were right' look

"Any chance we could get a word with her? I'd love to let her know how much I love the improvments she's made" he asked

Dan looked at me and I said "go ahead" James looked over at me oddly until Dan said to him "I don't think that would be too hard to do considering you've been talking to her all night"

James looked puzzled for a moment then surprised as he said "oh!"

I just laughed and Dan joined in

We left after Dan wished us a good night and I told him I'd see him tomorrow when I was scheduled to work. When we were outside James looked at me and asked why I didn't tell him

"It was kind of funny, plus it was nice to get some fresh unbiased perspective on the place, I'm glad you liked the improvements"

"Damn, now I feel like a jackass"

"Yea, you kind of are" I teased

"Ha ha" he laughed dryly "so when did you become a big hot shot chef?"

"Actually it was only supposed to be a part time job to help pay for school but the owner surprised us by coming in one day and when he asked who made the improvements to the menu the old head chef tried to take credit but some of the other employees stepped up and told him it was me. The old guy got fired and I got

hired on full time"

"when did you learn to cook so well" he asked looking amused "I still remember you burning cakes in your easy bake oven" I laughed " well I guess it was just kinda in my blood, you remember my grandma jean? The most Italian woman I've ever met in my whole life" I shivered a bit and he suggested we go back to his apartment were it was a bit warmer.

When we got there I was greeted by boxes everywhere. The only things uncovered in his living room were his couch and his TV. Typical guy.

"Can I get you something to drink?" he asked heading to the kitchen

"Sure, got any beer? "I asked as I picked my way through the boxes to the couch "you drink beer? I thought girls hated the taste of that stuff"

"Yea well I guess I'm different"

"I'll say" he said as he walked back to the living room with two Budweisers "Bud good for you?"

"Yea it's my favorite actually" he looked at my funny then chuckled.

We talked for a while about school and work and everything each one of us had missed in each other's life since he'd been gone and then I finally worked up the courage to ask him "why didn't you keep in touch like you said you would, I had figured that you just forgot about me and I was ok with that, kinda, but obviously that's not the case. So why didn't you ever call or write or anything? I really missed you"

"I missed you too Chloe and I did try to keep in touch, I wrote every chance I got but my letters all came back to me one day all bundled up so I tried calling and I got your mom. She said she missed me terribly and that if I ever came back that she would love to see me again but she said I had to stop trying to talk to you because you were so sad when I left that it broke your heart. She didn't want me to keep in contact with you because it was just too difficult for you to deal with, and as much as I hated to I had to do as she asked."

I just sat there stunned for a minute "my mom's the reason you didn't get in touch, all this time I thought you just didn't care, but you tried" as it all hit me I looked up and realized how badly I suddenly wanted him now that I wasn't hurt because of him anymore. Before I had time to chicken out I leaned forward and kissed him with more passion than I knew I had in me.

This was the opening he had been waiting for apparently because as soon as our lips touched he was kissing me back with just as much passion and suddenly we were moving and laying on the couch so he was on top of me. I felt him pressing up against me as I moaned into his lips. We broke the kiss eventually both of us a little breathless and we looked at each other and wordlessly got up as he led me to his bed room.

When we got there I saw that his room seemed to be the only part of the house that was unaffected by the boxes and clutter of moving. He had a king size bed taking up most of the room and a TV hanging on the wall opposite the bed. He also had a dresser with pictures framed on top of it. There were ones of him all over the U.S. from when he had traveled and a few from when he was younger.

But there was one in particular that stood out to me. It was of the summer before he had left and he was in the river with his arms open waiting to catch ten year old me as I jumped to him from the side of the river. I remember that day, it was when our whole family had gone to the rive r for the day and my older brother had tricked me into thinking there was an alligator in the water. I refused to get in after that and James had patently tried to coax me in for hours until I finally agreed but only after he promised that he would hold me the whole time I was in the water.

I was touched that he had kept that picture all that time.

I looked at him and realized with a bit of dread that it wasn't just a childhood crush anymore. I was full blown in love with him. Shit. There was no way he could feel the same at least not yet, but I knew that I would be willing to get my heart broken if it meant just this night with him, hopefully I could get a few more but at this point I would take what I could get.

"Are you sure about this Chloe because we can wai-"I cut him off with a kiss.

"I'm sure" he started kissing me again and this time it was slow and building. My hands went under his shirt and I felt the muscles in his strong back rippling as I passed over them. I broke the kiss to pull his shirt off as he took my dress off as well.

"God, you're so beautiful Chloe" he took in the sight of me in my thigh highs and matching black lace bra and panties. I couldn't keep my hands off of him as I reached out and stroked his strong muscular chest. I came forward and planted little kisses all over his torso as he moaned my name. I slowly trailed kisses further down and I started to unbutton his pants and slip them off along with his boxers.

His cock sprang up and greeted me as I sank to my knees in front of him, to say he's big would be an understatement, he stepped out of his pants and he was standing in front of me looking like a god. I tentatively leaned in and licked the tip. He made a low animalistic sound "o Chloe that feels so amazing" I started licking up and down his shaft and when he started to move against me I took him in my mouth as far as could.

I was pumping my mouth over him and swirling my tongue around his head for a few minutes when he couldn't take it anymore and he pulled me up on my feet and kissed me hard, tasting himself on my lips. He backed me up to and laid me down on his bed.

"My turn" was all he said as he slipped my panties off.

He was kissing my tummy and traveling lower as his hands came up and unclasped my bra. He pulled it off of me and started to run his hands across my nipples tweaking them almost painfully distracting me from where his mouth was. Suddenly I felt his lips close around my clit and my hands went to his head as I loudly moaned his name. He was moving away from my clit now and his tongue was darting in and out of my hole teasingly. He took one hand away from my boobs and brought his thumb to my clit but only brushed over it slightly as he kept darting in and out of me making me extremely wet. I started begging him "o god please James... please" when he saw that I could wait no longer his thumb pressed hard making circular motions against my clit and he put his tongue in me as far as he could and started to wiggle it around.

I came almost immediately thrashing around on the bed and pulling his hair hard, he didn't complain though. Just kept lapping at me until I came down off of my high and pulled him up to me so I could kiss him. I was moving up to him now trying to get him inside me.

He kept just out of reach though. "Please..." I whimpered "please what Chloe? I need to hear what you want"

"Please fuck me James, I need it now!" I said

As soon as I was done talking he plunged deep inside me and held it there as I adjusted to his size. He was huge. Length wise he was above average but he was at least two times thicker than anything I'd ever taken before.

Once I started to move my hips he began to pump in and out of me slowly as I thrust up to meet him. He began going faster and faster and I felt my second climax building as he pumped in and out harder.

He looked down at me and ordered me "cum now" that was it. I started shaking and screaming his name, it was unbelievable how good it felt, I thought it would never end as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through me and I felt his own release triggered by mine.

I was faintly aware of him screaming my name and collapsing on top of me as I drifted off to sleep. Right before sleep over took me I heard "I love you" I couldn't be sure whether it came from me or him.

I had one panic stricken moment as I realized as I had said it and he hadn't said it back before I faded off to sleep.