You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then talked about dating. "I've had four dates since I've been single, and three of them would 'never' get a second date, ever."

"And the fourth?" I asked.

"Well, you're sitting here aren't you?" she said with a laugh. I laughed too.

"I just have to ask Emily, what was wrong with the other dates you had?"

Emily had a funny look on her face and said "I don't want to sound conceited, but it seemed they all wanted to go out with 'Emily Windsor- movie star'. Almost like it was a challenge or they were big fans of the movies I had been in. One of them seemed to think it was a way to improve his career." Emily said as she shook her head and smiled at me.

"Like I said to you last night, I wanted to get to know you first without ... my career being in the way." She said.

I paused for a second before replying. "I got to know you as 'Isabelle' first and I thought Isabelle was amazing. Emily you are amazing. You just happen to be in movies for your career. It is part of your life, but not all of your life... In person you are caring, funny, kind, sweet, cheeky and ... very attractive. While you are amazing in your movies, you are so much more wonderful in real life."

Emily looked right into my eyes as she 'awwwed' at what I had just said. She leant across and kissed me. The kiss lasted a little while before we pulled apart. Emily looked so happy and I was grinning too.

Throughout the evening we were both getting a bit flirtier. I noticed that Emily was playing with her hair when we were talking together. I noticed she had a habit when we were talking of moving her hair back behind her right ear with her right hand.

As we were sitting really close together in the booth her legs were right against mine, her feet played with mine. While telling a story her hand just happened to fall onto my leg and stayed there, squeezing occasionally. I followed suit 'resting my hand' on her silky smooth stocking covered knee.

We shared food off each other's plates, as we both ordered different meals. The sexual tension was building between us and it was great.

After we finished dessert Emily squeezed my leg and turned to ask me "Well Matt do you have anything else planned for tonight?"

My mind raced. All of our flirting had really gotten to me. Emily liked me and I really liked her. I decided to be bold. It was totally unlike me to have travelled so far to meet someone, or even to start something with someone over the internet, but I had. I knew what I wanted to do.

"I do have an idea, but I think I might have to whisper it to you." I replied in the smoothest voice I could manage. Emily giggled a little as I said this, turning her head so I had access to her ear.

I turned in the seat, and I put my left hand on her knee. With my right hand I moved her silky soft hair away from her left ear. I leant in and said "I want to take you back to my room and kiss you all over until you 'scream' for more." As I said this I ran the tip of my finger along Emily's inner thigh, firstly on her stockings, and then just onto her soft skin above her stocking top.

Emily breathed out and sighed very quietly as I did this. I then kissed her exposed neck, gently, sweetly, just for a second, before moving back and lowering her hair and moving my right hand back to her knee.

Emily blinked hard before turning towards me. She moved even closer to me, her face now close to mine. The tip of her tongue wet her lips as she began to speak breathily, looking directly into my eyes "So Matt do you think you can 'handle me'?"

"Well I think it would be fun to try." I replied as I moved my face even closer to Emily's. Our eyes were latched onto each other's, looking deeply into each other's.

We moved closer together until our lips touched. The kiss began nicely, but soon turned passionate. Mouth's opened and tongues duelled as the tension between us grew. Arms went around each other as we held ourselves close.

We kissed for a short while before both coming to our senses, realising we were still in the restaurant. Pulling apart I was smiling and Emily giggled a little, with excitement and nervousness. Sitting there looking at each other, Emily broke the silence by breathing out deeply and saying "Matt, please excuse me for a minute... Ummm, I think we should 'go' when I get back. Back to my room?"

"Sounds great to me." I said quietly

Emily leant across again and kissed me, her tongue squeezing between my lips before she stood up and headed towards the bathroom.

Emily returned to the table after a few minutes and I had her coat ready for her. She kissed me again as I helped her into her coat. We then left the restaurant holding hands.

Once outside the restaurant I pulled Emily close and we kissed again deeply, passionately. I was holding Emily tight in my arms as we leant against the wall making out. Emily's arms were tight around me, then sliding down to squeeze my bum. This had the wonderful effect of increasing my excitement.

Breaking apart, Emily grinned mischievously. We walked again holding hands and grinning at each other, the only two people in on our own little game. As we walked Emily reached into her handbag and pulled something out. She stopped and stood in front of me and kissed me again.

With her right hand she opened my jacket up and with her left she tucked something into my shirt pocket. She then took my hand and placed it into my shirt pocket. I could feel something very soft and silky, something quite damp. Then her 'scent' hit me. My eyes lit up.

In a breathless whisper Emily said into my ear "Matt I just had to take these off. You have gotten me so wet." And she kissed me again, her tongue exploring mine. Her hand slid down my front and right down over my ever hardening cock. "I think we need to get my room. So we can take care of these things. My... wetness ...and ...your hardness."

I kissed Emily again, sliding my hand under her coat, caressing and squeezing her beautiful bum. Emily groaned a little as I did this. I said "That sounds good to me. They won't just take care of themselves."

We went through the lobby and into the lift. We started kissing and making out again in the lift, only stopping to get out at Emily's floor. Arriving at her room we were holding hands. I opened the door to let Emily in, switching the lights on and I followed her, closing the door behind me.

Emily turned and wrapped her arms around me and we kissed, passionately. Our kisses and caresses increased as our lust for each other grew. Even as we cuddled together we gradually moved towards the bedroom.

Our hands were everywhere, removing clothes while still kissing each other. I shed my jacket, kicked off my shoes as Emily undid my shirt. She ran her hands down my not quite muscular torso and groaned with excitement. I found the zip at the back of her dress and slid this down while kissing her neck.

As Emily's dress slid down I could see her stunning body for the first time. Her porcelain skin was so soft, her breasts the perfect size for her body topped with strawberry pink nipples that were rapidly hardening. Looking further down I could see that Emily had a couple of tattoos, one on her right hip and another on her left side near where her panties would be. The hair on her mound was neatly trimmed and I could see her sheer black hold up stockings.

Emily had managed to take my shirt off and undid my trousers. We were both naked as we fell down onto her bed. Our kisses intensified as we caressed each other. Emily had her hand around my rock hard erection, stroking me gently but firmly. I had slid down and tasted her nipples, bringing them to even greater hardness. Emily's groans of appreciation and excitement rang in my ears.

Our actions were purely lustful. I was as excited as I had ever been. All of the conversation we had shared, all the attraction we felt, all our flirting and teasing was coming to fruition. The look in Emily's eyes showed me she wanted this as much as I did, probably even more.

"I want you Matt. I want you inside me." Emily groaned as she moved around under me.

I propped myself up and held my erection, sliding it through her sopping wet folds. Aiming myself I pushed forward and felt Emily's silken womanhood open up and accept me. I looked into her eyes as I did this and she looked into mine. The connection between us was greater than I had ever experienced before.

I kissed her as I moved fully inside her and Emily reciprocated, sharing our most intimate moment. Nature and lust took over as I began to move inside her. Emily's groans and moans increased and her hands gripped me tight not wanting to let me go.

We found a rhythm together and were moving in unison. I could not speak but grunted in excitement. Emily was more verbal, thoroughly getting into it.

"Yes Matt, ohhhh baby right there... Muungh ohhhhh... Oh Matt... you feel so good."

I had my face buried in her neck, kissing and nibbling, following Emily's urging. I seemed to have found a favourite spot and Emily was thoroughly enjoying it. The excitement of being together was great. I could feel Emily all around me and it was amazing.

Our motions had been going when Emily began to groan more. Her hips began to move faster and I thrust harder and faster.

Suddenly Emily tensed up underneath me. Her nails dug into my back. "Ohhh Matt I'm cumming urrrrgh..." as she let out an almighty groan and squealed as her orgasm took over.

This set me off too. "Oh Emily I'm cumming ...muuungh. Oh Emilyyyyy" and I shot rope after rope deep inside her.

"Yes Matt I can feel you cumming... Oh Matt...YESSSSSS."

Orgasmic rumblings passed through us as we rode our bliss together. We held on tight to each other. I didn't want to let go of Emily. Actually I don't think I wanted to ever let go of Emily.

Our mutual joy eventually subsided and I slid out of Emily's confines, but I still held her close. We were now lying beside each other. Emily was flushed in the face and her hair was a little sweaty. I moved my hand across, moving some of the hair from her face and gently touching her face. Emily looked straight into my eyes as I did this.

We had connected, really connected. Not just physically, but at an emotional level. The way she looked at me right then conveyed to me that there was so much more between us. More than probably either of us wanted to admit.

As we both lay there, coming down from our orgasmic high, Emily turned and asked "So Matt, ummm, it might be a bit late now, but do you want to stay the night?"

I kissed Emily and held her close to me. "I'd love to stay the night. I don't think you would have been able to get rid of me actually."

Emily giggled "I definitely DON'T want to get rid of you."

To Be Continued...