You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt and Emily's relationship grows and they become closer.
10.8k words
4.8
10.1k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
499 Followers

This is the continuation from part 1. You may need to read part 1 for this to make complete sense.

*****

Have you ever woken up feeling like you are being watched? As I stirred from my slumber I felt like that.

I opened my eyes and could see the most beautiful pair of green eyes looking at me. The eyes looked so friendly, so happy. The smile that went with the eyes was also very happy. Emily Windsor, the actress, star of the 'Warrior' trilogy of movies was looking so happy to be with me. We had just spent our first night together and it had been amazing.

"Good morning Matt." Emily purred to me, giving a great impression of the Cheshire cat.

"Yes it is Emily. I'm here with you." I replied, before snuggling across the bed and giving her a big kiss, which Emily enthusiastically returned. As the morning light came into the room I could almost see a glow around her.

As we talked, giggled and cuddled together I could feel that Emily was now a little more vulnerable, more open in what she was expressing. In real life Emily is not quite as self-confident as when she is in her movies or interviews and this made her even more appealing to me.

We were cuddling close. I slid my hand up and moved some of her hair away from her ear. I whispered into her ear "You are so beautiful Emily." As I kissed her on her neck.

Emily groaned as I did this, wriggling even closer into me. She then said "Oh Matt, I'm a mess. My hair is all over the place. I've just woken up." Emily giggled self-consciously.

We held each other close, just being together and it was great.

Emily ran her hand over my arm. She saw my tattoo and started to trace her finger over it. "I like your tattoo. When did you get it?"

I told her the story about how I got my 'kangaroo' tattoo when I was playing rugby in England when I was younger. As my teammates called me 'Roo' due to my Australian background and when we won the competition, I got the tattoo.

Emily smiled as she listened to my story.

I then said "I think I can now figure out the couple of details I got wrong in my 'story'."

Emily giggled. "You saw them then."

"Yes I did." I said as I moved my hand down, finding the first of Emily's tattoos, a green tree frog, below her left hip, roughly where her panties would be. "This one is cute." I commented, tracing it with my finger.

"Glad you like it. I got that on my gap year, when I came out here to stay with my sister. I travelled to Cairns, did the Barrier Reef and saw one of these frogs up there... I wanted to be a bit rebellious and get a tattoo, and the parlour had this as an option so I got it. I got it ... Down there so only people I wanted to would see it."

"And the star?" I asked.

"That's on my other hip. I got that after 'Arise' as it was my first starring role." Emily said with a big smile. "Just a little something for me... Possibly a good story to tell one day."

"Well they both suit you very much." I said before kissing Emily again.

I eventually got up and opened the curtains with sunshine beaming into the room. Looking across to the bed I could see Emily snuggled under the covers, her red hair spread out on the pillow and her gorgeous smile directed to me. That was it. My heart just melted. That was the moment that I truly accepted that I had feelings, real feelings for Emily.

"What are you looking at?" Emily asked, looking a little embarrassed that I was looking across at her.

"I still can't really believe that you are here ... WE are here ... And last night. Wow." I said at my eloquent best.

Emily smiled happily as she watched me slipping back under the covers with her. She snuggled up to me and kissed me. As she moved her face back she sighed, looked right into my eyes. "There is nowhere else that I would rather be." She said before she kissed me again.

We cuddled for a little while when Emily asked me what I had planned for the day.

"Nothing so far... I don't want to stop this though." I said before kissing her again.

Emily smiled and kissed me back. "I don't either... But Matt I was thinking... why don't we do something together? It looks like such a nice day... Why don't we go out somewhere together?"

"That sounds wonderful... But doing anything with you would be wonderful." And I kissed her again.

After a bit more cuddling and giggling, we got moving for the day. I hopped up and offered Emily the shower. She smiled and said that would be good. She then asked me to get her a robe from the bathroom. I did this and being a gentleman I turned around as she got up and put it on. Emily must have noticed this as she came over and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you Matt" she said smiling and kissed me before heading into the bathroom.

I ordered some room service breakfast and organised her clothes from last night while Emily was showering. They were spread out over the floor, so I picked them all up and laid them neatly out on the bed. I also called through the bathroom door that I had ordered breakfast for us.

When she came out she looked so lovely, scrubbed clean and smelling fresh. I then showered sparkling clean, wanting to look great for Emily.

Coming out of the bathroom, our breakfast had arrived and Emily had it all out on the table. I put back on my dress shirt and pants. Emily was wearing a pair of jeans and a black jumper, looking casually gorgeous.

"I think I'm a little overdressed for breakfast Emily." I said with a laugh.

"No you aren't overdressed... Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Emily replied trying to hold a straight face.

We sat there together and ate our breakfast, chatting and flirting. Emily was so happy and I could not remember a better time in my life. We worked out that we were going to head out to some of Victoria's famous wineries and have a nice day out together. Emily had a hire car and we would take this out.

After breakfast, I said "Emily I'm just going to head down to my room, so I can get changed before we go out?"

As quick as a flash Emily said "Oh ok. I don't think you need to change though. You are wonderful as you are." With a big grin. I just laughed.

Emily came over and wrapped her arms around me, holding me close to her. I did the same and we cuddled together. She took a deep breath and began to speak "Matt ... When you go down to your room... Ummmm ... Why don't you bring all of your stuff up here and ... Stay with me tonight?"

"Are you sure Emily?"

"Yes I've never been so sure... You should check out of your room and then we can spend all our time together."

"I definitely want to spend more time with you." I replied before kissing Emily again.

I went down to my room, got changed into jeans, casual shirt and jacket, packed and checked out. I then headed back up to Emily's room.

We went out together and had a wonderful day. We visited a few wineries and tasted many wines, bought a few and had a great lunch at a little restaurant out there. Emily was recognised at one of the wineries by one of the staff there, only because the lady was a friend of her sister.

As we travelled we cuddled, we kissed and held hands. We were feeling very 'loved up' together. I was mesmerised by Emily's gorgeous green eyes. I got 'lost' many times looking into her eyes as we were talking together. She was the most amazing girl I had ever met. And truth be told I was already in love with her, but I would never have said this to her at such an early stage.

Once back in Melbourne, we had dinner out at a little café, before the cold of the night drove us back to the hotel. Sitting back on her lounge we cracked open a bottle of wine and snuggled together.

Cuddling together I took in all of the little things I had never really noticed before about Emily. The smattering of freckles across her nose, the way her dimples changed as she smiled, the tone of her arms, not overly muscly but with some shape, the beautiful rhythm of her chest rising and falling with her breathing.

Emily turned towards me with a curious look on her face and asked "Matt, are you a fan of the 'Warrior' movies?"

"Yes I am. I saw 'Arise' twice at the movies and own the Blu-Ray and have the novel. Why do you ask?"

Emily smiled. "It's just that you haven't asked me anything about what happens in 'The Warrior Within'. That's all. I thought you might have tried to find out."

I looked right into Emily's eyes and said "This might sound a little strange, but I try not to find out about the movies before I see them. I do really want to know what happens and the journey you, whoops sorry, 'Aru' goes on. But I'd rather see it for myself... I will watch the trailer but I won't read anything on the internet about the movie until I have seen it... Does that sound strange? Besides I wouldn't want to put you in a position where you couldn't answer my questions even if you wanted to."

Emily's face lit up. Her smile was so warm. "No Matt that doesn't sound strange. You actually sound like a real ... um... 'Connoisseur' of the series. And that sounds really good to me. Thank you for being so considerate." She leant across and kissed me. I cradled her face in my hand and we kept kissing.

Our kisses continued and became passionate. I slipped my arms around Emily and she wriggled her way onto my lap. She giggled and groaned with excitement. I then lifted her up and carried her in to the bedroom.

Our giggles and groans expanded as we slowly shed our clothes and crawled under the covers. Naked together we took time exploring each other, finding more of the things the other liked. Emily is a little ticklish and squirmed delightfully as I kissed down her body. Her frog tattoo is definitely a ticklish spot.

I kissed my way down and her legs opened up allowing me access to her very excited womanhood. Following Emily's urgings, I brought her to a rapturous climax with my tongue and fingers playing her divine nether regions like a fine instrument.

Emily reciprocated, taking me in hand and in mouth, before riding me until we both climaxed together.

As we cuddled together enjoying our bliss I thought about being with Emily. It had been the most wonderful experience. She was such a contradiction, being confident but still a little insecure. Looking at her cuddled in my arms I pinched myself that she and I were actually together.

*************

I awoke before Emily and cuddled up close to her, spooning up behind her and draping my arm around her. Emily stirred as I cuddled up and she snuggled back into me. I moved some hair from around her neck and kissed her in one of the little places she liked.

Emily rolled over to face me. She kissed me and cuddled up to me and purred to me "I really like waking up like this."

"Me too."

Our cuddles in bed could not last too long however as I had to get going to catch my flight back home. We both packed our bags and had breakfast. While getting organised to leave, Emily and I arranged for her to fly up to Sydney to stay with me for a few days. I was working for the rest of the week, so we arranged for Emily to come up on Sunday evening. I didn't have to go back to work until Thursday afternoon after that, so Emily decided to fly back to Melbourne on Thursday morning.

After checking out from the hotel, Emily drove me to the airport, before heading back to her sister's farm. At the airport she stopped at the Domestic Terminal to let me out. I got my bag out and she came around and cuddled up close to me.

"I can't wait to come and see you." Emily said as she kissed me.

"I can't wait to see you again. I have had the best time Emily."

"Me too Matt. Talk to you tonight?"

"Definitely." I replied.

We cuddled together and kissed deeply again before saying our goodbyes. Emily waved to me as she pulled away and I waved back so happily.

My flight home was uneventful. I must have looked a bit strange to the other passengers as I had the happiest grin on my face for the whole flight. I could not believe the events of the past weekend and that I was 'dating' Emily Windsor. I looked at the pictures we had taken together on my phone, still in amazement at how great we were together, and how much I had fallen for her.

Once back in Sydney I headed straight over to my sister and Brother in law's jewellery store. There weren't any customers in there as I arrived and both Jenny and David were standing behind the counter.

Jenny spoke as soon as she saw me "Well someone looks happier than they have in a long time. Your weekend with Isabelle must have gone well."

I laughed as I had almost forgotten about going to see 'Isabelle'. "Yes Jen I had an amazing weekend. Thanks for asking. It was also a very surprising weekend." I replied with a big grin.

"How was it surprising?" David asked.

I went on to explain how I didn't meet Isabelle, but was with Emily Windsor all weekend.

"Emily Windsor... The actress?" Jenny asked.

"Yes the actress. You know from the 'Warrior' movies. That Emily Windsor" I replied, a little sarcastically.

I then showed them the photos of us together at the football, out for dinner, at the wineries, back in her room, telling them how good we were together, how much fun we had. I was absolutely excited telling them about our time together. I then told them that Emily was coming up Sunday evening to stay at my place for a few nights.

Jenny insisted that Emily and I were to come over for dinner one night while she was staying with me. I said I would like this, but would make sure Emily wanted to do this too. Jenny seemed so happy for me and I was happy too.

**********

My work week seemed to go really slowly. All my friends at work commented about how happy I was. I said I really enjoyed my weekend away. I wasn't about to start telling everyone about Emily and me yet. I didn't want to cause any rumours or gossip about Emily.

Emily and I messaged each other constantly and spoke every night. I was missing her and she missed me. We both couldn't wait for Sunday to come when she was flying up to see me. Her flight was arriving at 5:30pm and she had organised a car to bring her to my house.

One night after speaking to Emily I watched her in 'Arise the Warrior'. It was the first time I had watched it in a little while and it took on a life all of its own now that I knew Emily. Watching her performance closely blew me away. She is such a good actress, particularly as her character 'Aru' was so different to Emily in real life. I also felt proud of her, as strange as this may sound.

I then watched the bonus features showing her audition for the role and her being interviewed about the movie. I could see more of the real Emily, the Emily I knew coming out in these clips. I found myself with a big grin on my face as I watched 'my Emily' doing her work.

I finished work on Sunday evening and headed home. I had just enough time to get dinner started when Emily messaged me saying she would be at my house in 15 minutes. I quickly made sure the house was tidy, changed my clothes and checked to make sure dinner was ok.

My house was a 'townhouse' in a block of 4, with the other 3 running along one side of the communal driveway. Mine was at the back of the block facing out towards the driveway and towards the road.

I went and waited outside and could see a BMW pull up into the driveway. I started to walk out towards the car when I saw Emily hop out of the back seat. I could see she had the biggest smile on her face. Her driver took her case from the boot and wheeled it to her. Emily thanked him and began to walk down the driveway towards me.

I was walking quickly towards her and Emily started moving quicker too. We met in the middle of the driveway. Her arms went around me and I did the same. We kissed and cuddled passionately right there. Emily looked so good. Her hair was back in a ponytail and she had a nice, comfortable, grey woolly jumper on and blue jeans.

Moving apart I said "Oh I've missed you Emily."

"I have missed you so much Matt." She replied before kissing me again.

We held hands as we walked to my house. Once inside I gave Emily the grand tour of my humble abode. My house has 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite, large kitchen/dining room, separate lounge and double garage.

As we moved about the house, we were both always touching the other; hands being held, an arm around each other, a hand on the small of the back, or the backside, leaning against each other. It seemed like we were both wanted to make sure that the other person was actually there. When we were standing there I had my arm around Emily and she had her arm around my waist, standing slightly side on, holding herself right against me.

Emily really liked my house and she also commented about how great dinner smelt and how nice it was that I was cooking dinner for her.

We sat down at the table and ate our meal together. We talked and laughed really enjoying being back together, catching up on the last few days. As I was tidying up Emily said she wanted to have a shower to freshen up. I told her that there were towels for her on the bed.

"Thank you Matt. If I need any help... I will call for you." Emily said cheekily, before coming over and giving me a big, long kiss.

"You be sure to call me. I always ... Like helping you." I replied once I retrieved my tongue from her mouth. Emily giggled and headed upstairs, swinging her hips as she walked.

I finished tidying up and after about 10 minutes I heard from upstairs "Matt, can you please help me?"

I quickly went upstairs and I could hear the shower running and steam was coming out of my ensuite. Getting to the door I asked "Are you ok Emily?"

Giggles came from my shower "Matt I need your help. There is a little bit here I can't quite reach to wash. And I was wondering if you might be able to help?" Emily said, sounding all innocent and girly.

"Ok Emily. I'll be right there. I'm just taking my clothes off. I don't want to get them wet when I wash you."

"Good idea. We definitely don't want that do we?"

Once undressed, I opened the shower door and was greeted by the most beautiful sight. Emily was all soaped up and bubbly. Her red hair was wet and she looked gorgeous. Emily smiled so happily at me. "Thank you Matt. I'm all in a lather here."

I took her in arms, holding her slippery, soapy body tight against me. Holding her close had the great effect of increasing my excitement, and it was starting to make its presence felt between us. As I am a little taller than Emily, she looked up at me. Her gorgeous green eyes just drew me in as they always did.

I leant down kissed her gently. "What seems to be the trouble Emily?" I asked. Emily took hold of my 'excitement' and gave me a few slippery, soapy strokes with her hand. I groaned in pleasure as she did this.

With a cheeky grin she said "Matt there is a little bit ..." Emily moved her hand from me and put it between her legs. "There is a bit down here that I just can't get clean. I was hoping you could help me."

I just smiled before kissing her again. Her arms wrapped around me and we passionately reconnected. The water was flowing over us, as our excitement grew. I moved back and let the water wash over us, washing some of the suds off Emily. I then slowly started to kiss my way down her gorgeous body. I followed her moans and groans, kissing, tasting nibbling all of Emily's favourite spots. Down her neck, across her chest, down to her beautiful, glistening breasts. I took my time savouring her nipples, making them stiffen with excitement. Emily enjoyed my attentions here, before I kissed my way further down.

As I moved down her tummy, my right hand slid between her silky smooth legs, moving up to her womanhood. For the first time I realised she was smooth and hairless down there. I kissed down across her now bald mound, and looked back up to her face. Emily was smiling. "Do you like it Matt? I did it just for you."

demon160
demon160
499 Followers