You Promised You Won't Look

Story Info
Being a gentleman, guy steps into shower with hot roommate.
1.7k words
4.48
85.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xee_kay
xee_kay
33 Followers

"Hey Dan, are you busy?" My roommate Janet asked diffidently with a soft knock on the door.

I was, in fact, busy - looking for some porn to jerk off to. But you can't really tell that to your extremely hot new roommate, can you? It also didn't help that my recent porn search history was increasingly getting filled with nerdy dark haired girls who suspiciously look like Janet.

So, I stifled a groan and answered in a forced cherry voice, "Nope! Not at all! Need any help?"

Janet poked her pretty head full of messy dark hair through the crack of my door. She was hesitating for some reason. "You know how I was watching all those horror movies earlier tonight? Well, I really shouldn't have." She paused, then started again seeing my questioning look. "I really need to take a shower but I am scared to go to the bathroom alone..." Her voice trailed off with a pleading tone without any clear request.

I was a bit taken aback. Is she really asking what I think she is asking? So, I started with a stutter, "S-so you want me to...?" I ended without finishing the sentence.

Janet seemed a bit flustered, she started talking faster as if to get it over with, "uh, can you come with me and sit in the bathroom while I take the shower?"

I was still dumbfounded by the request, and I am happy that I was because otherwise I would have answered too fast sounding a little too eager. However, that didn't change my answer - "Sure, no problem!"

I think I succeeded in sounding sincere. Because Janet became visibly relieved that I didn't make a big thing out of it. She was uncomfortable as it is, without me making any joke about it.

We do not know each other that well to ask for this kind of favors. Though it has been a month that she moved into our shared apartment, we were both busy with our lives and would only see each other in the evening in our shared kitchen.

Janet is a smart 23-year-old philosophy major who recently graduated and moved to New York to look for a decent job. Even though she is fairly pressed between the odd hours she took up in a local brewery and the frustrating job-hunt, we would still have little chats in the evening in the kitchen over a beer or two while waiting for our oven to ding.

When she was taking the room from me, Janet mentioned in the classifieds that she is a lesbian. I was not looking for any roommate-drama, so this was fine by me. But later during our little chats, Janet mentioned how she swings both ways and is still trying to pinpoint her sexuality on the spectrum.

Janet had an easy laugh and a goofy, forgetful, fun loving personality. She was quite oblivious to the fact that at 5'2" she is smoking hot with 34C naturals and round shapely ass to die for. Her nerdy glasses, dark hair and pale complexion gave her an aura of innocence that added to her charm.

She didn't dress to look sexy in particular. But her casual butt-hugging soft pajama shorts and nipple-poking tank-tops would make it extremely hard for me to hide my boner - no pun intended.

So it was not a surprise that when I followed her downstairs to our shared bathroom, her swiveling ass in the little boy-shorts did little to stop all my blood rushing to my dick.

To make matters worse, just before getting into the bathroom she turned and hugged me saying "Thank you soo much, I was so afraid you might take it in a wrong way. You make me feel so secure!"

Don't take me wrong. At this point, I was having hundreds of hot visions running through my head where Janet was all wet and slippery in the shower. But her words sobered me down a little. I told myself, "You were nothing but a gentleman to this girl so far. Now she is in a fix and taking advantage of the situation does not fit the bill of a gentleman."

So, I went into the bathroom, and while she was putting her towel on the hanger, I put down the lid of the toilet seat and made myself comfortable. I took out my phone and looked up a book I have been reading earlier - trying not to give too much attention to Janet.

Janet, on the other hand, seemed to have overcome her inhibition and was humming while pulling the curtains around the bathtub.

Hearing a rustle in the curtains I looked up and saw a naked arm holding a bra is trying to reach for the clothing hanger. The length of her cute arm fell short and the bra fell on the floor. Janet started laughing and asked me, "Hey Dan, can you pick up the bra?" I picked them up and were putting them in place when the naked arm sneaked out again and handed me a boy-short and a pair of sexy powder blue low cut panties.

I looked up, the arm since has disappeared behind the curtain and the water has started. I stole a sniff at the crotch of the panties and tried to memorize the musky sweet smell. You can only be so much of a gentleman when a girl hands her panties to you.

I returned to my "seat" and couldn't help myself but shout out to Janet, "nice panties".

Janet laughed loudly and started telling me about a phase in her teenage when she went crazy over buying all sorts of lingerie. I was back to my book and back to being a gentleman. But it felt great to listen to the falling water and her voice, while imagining her in all the lingerie she was describing.

The water stopped. Janet peeked out of the curtains and asked me if I can hand her down her Venus razors from the closet. I complied.

"Damn, these razors would give me an instant tetanus" Janet whined. Trying to be helpful I offered, "If you are okay with a trim instead of a shave, you can use my electric trimmer."

"Really? You'd let me use it? You are not grossed out or anything?" Janet exclaimed. I was laughing at her giddiness in using a new gadget. I handed it to her and explained how to use it while she was thanking me profusely.

Seconds after the buzz turned on, I heard a shaky "oooh" from Janet followed by a tumbling sound. I rushed to her rescue instinctively thinking she must have slipped but stood short of pulling the curtain. "Damn you, inner gentleman!"

"Are you okay?" I shouted. A brief pause ensued. Then Janet started giggling "your trimmer can double as a vibrator." We both started laughing.

"You can hold my hand for balance. I promise I'll keep my eyes shut" I offered jokingly.

Surprisingly Janet replied "Okay. Keep your eyes closed and give me your hand." I did.

A soft wet left hand grabbed my left hand tightly and I put a hand over the curtain on her back giving her extra support. The buzz started again. "Mmm mm... Oooh" cried Janet. "I wish you could also shut your ears Dan, this is so embarrassing!"

I was getting very turned on even with my eyes shut but tried to make light of it, "It's only natural Janet, let yourself go and get it over with."

The buzz continued, so did the moaning. With each passing second, Janet was getting louder "oooo oooh ohh yeah... Mmm oh oh oh God!" I could feel the shudders running through her body. She clutched my hands real tight and her nails dug into my hand. I felt her body lean on mine on the other side of the curtain and a wet forehead rubbing on my neck. I couldn't help but open my eyes. But Janet was too far gone to notice. The curtain was partially pulled aside and Janet was resting her head on my shoulder while still clutching my hand.

Over her gleaming wet shoulder, I could see the top of her butt at the end of a smooth white back. Her boobs were concealed by her head and hair but I could still see her right hand vigorously clutching my vibrating trimmer, and she is holding it upside down pushing the narrow smooth tail to her clitoris.

"Well at least I do not have to worry about her hurting herself", I chuckled.

Janet was beyond any pretense by this point and didn't care about anything but getting off. I am quite unsure if she even remembered that I was there. In any case, it didn't look like she'd last very long.

"Oooo oh oh oh, no no no no oooo ooh" with one long moan of delight she shuddered one last time and went still. I could see pearly white droplets of sweat on her forehead and back.

Janet looked up and looked into my eyes. Her eyes filled with the laughter I came to love so much. She pulled out of my half embrace, for the first time I saw her luscious breasts and pointed hard nipples surrounded by dark pink areolas.

My eyes followed her smooth skin south, down past her deep naval cavity. Guess what? Despite the extracurricular fun, she did give herself a nice trim!

The trimmer wasn't buzzing anymore, I didn't even notice when she shut it off! There was a transparent string of liquid making a bridge from the end of the tail of the trimmer to Janet's glistening pussy lips.

I looked up to Janet's half closed smiling eyes. They sparkled when I looked. She punched me softly on the shoulder feigning mock anger, "You promised you won't look!".

[to be continued]

*Thank you for the overwhelming response and inspiring words from all the readers. I just incorporated all the recommendations. Please also propose scenarios/story ideas you'd like me to write.

** This is my first story and English is my third language. So be kind to me but please suggest how I can make my writing better.

xee_kay
xee_kay
33 Followers