You Scratch My Back, I'll...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to both stroke him with one hand and bob her mouth up and down on him. I could hear the gentle slurping sounds her tongue made as it circled him. He made no other comments. She must have gotten it right the first time. She sped up and slowed down like a pro. Must have been from all the tips I'd given her through the years, I thought. She seemed to be passing this part of the test with flying colors.

"That's really good," he said with an emphasis on the word "really" that almost made me laugh as I remembered the way Abby had used it to describe her desire for Jeremy. She was really making sure it worked out well for the dreamy one.

Again, he spoke, "Oh is that good," and with the word good he moved his hips forward with the beginning of his orgasm. "Suck me," he breathed raggedly, "yes, that's it. Swallow it if you can and keep your mouth tight on me." Winston groaned as his cocked twitched repeatedly in her mouth, filling it with his sweet sperm. Only the smallest drop emerged from the corner of her mouth.

"You pass," he said smiling as he pulled away from her mouth. She smiled back and licked her lips. I licked mine too in the dark.

Abby's ministrations on my husband's cock had taken all my nervous energy and focused it squarely between my legs. I cursed myself for not having brought one of my toys, one that could have done an inside job with less movement to distract Winston and Abby. What was I thinking? Fingering myself was sure to bother them. I pressed on the increasingly sensitive spot in my crotch, trying to keep it somehow under control, to push the desire back in. This was their moment, not mine.

My attention to my own needs was drawn away as I heard Winston explaining something to Abby. "This is what I suggest. Make him cum first, and then make sure he pleases you for a while, gets you off, if you want it then. Then, when he's ready again, he'll be able to last a lot longer inside you, which will be good for both of you. Better than your last time, I'm sure. So let's give that a try."

Abby nodded enthusiastically. "But what if he doesn't know what to do either?" she asked.

"Well," replied my clever husband, "you'll just have to show him a thing or two you've learned tonight. How does that sound?"

"Good, I think," she said, and pulled him down onto the bed. "Show me everything I need to know."

"The first thing you need to know is something I can't really help you with," he said. "You need to know how to touch yourself. Have you ever done that before?"

"Well, I've done breast exams." I almost laughed out loud from the back of the room.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind. I was thinking more in terms of getting yourselves turned on. Most of arousal is in the mind, flirting, creating expectation, that kind of thing. For guys a lot is visual, and believe me, there's nothing sexier than watching a woman get ready for you by touching her own pussy. You do that and you'll have him eating out of the palm of your hand." I was biting the palm of my own hand to keep it out of my crotch.

As she made herself more comfortable on the bed and spread her legs tentatively, he continued. "When you know how to please yourself, you'll be able to help him please you even more."

He moved up alongside of her and took her hand by the wrist and guided it between her legs. "Don't be nervous," he said. "There's really no wrong way to do it. You just have to get started."

And she did. Extending her graceful middle finger toward her clitoris, she probed it lightly, testing her resolve. She got to know her outer lips with her next two fingers, each of them taking a side, pulling herself open. She gasped. I almost did too.

As if she were trying to explore something so delicate it might fall apart, she slowly inserted that lovely finger into her vagina for the first time. "Oh, I think I am getting wet, Winston. That's supposed to happen, right?"

"Indeed it is," he replied. "That's telling you that your body is responding to the touch it's receiving. Take some of that wetness and touch it to your clit." Was he doing this to educate her or torture me?

She did as she was told, and it didn't take her long to develop a rhythm that let us all know she had passed another test. Her breathing quickened, she delved back into her pussy for more of its juices, and worked her clit until it was engorged. Winston stayed by her side, gently encouraging her, stroking her inner thighs. Occasionally he would brush his fingertips across the back of Abby's hand as she frigged herself toward a climax. Her hips began moving involuntarily, the muscles between her stomach and pubes trembling uncontrollably. She was close.

Winston put his lips to her ear and whispered, though loud enough so I too could hear him, "I can't wait to put my tongue where your hand is." That put her over the edge. She shuddered and rubbed her fingers hard up and down the length of her sex, then drew them back again to her clit, rubbing it hard in a circular, if lopsided, sort of motion. As she came, the intensity doubled her up until she was almost sitting up on the bed for a moment before she collapsed, spent.

"I...I don't know what came over me," she panted out. And I couldn't resist.

"It's called an orgasm, sweetie," I called out. "The first of many."

"I don't know if I can handle more than one," she responded weakly.

"I guess we'll find out, won't we?" I smirked. "Winston, show her what cunnilingus is all about."

My husband swept his hand across Abby's belly, as if smoothing her like a sheet on a bed, although there wasn't much of her to flatten out, as beautifully slender as she is. He assumed a position between her legs, his arms reaching around her legs to be able to reach her tits. Her nipples were hard on top of her small but attractive breasts.

He pulled her body toward his mouth and began to lick gently around her pussy but not yet in it. He nibbled her thighs and teased her creases, made large circles around her most sensitive parts. She raised her hips to try to connect those parts with his lips and tongue but he was too clever for her. Before long he had her desperate for his expert mouth.

In a weak but pleading voice, she said, "Didn't you say something about putting your tongue where my hand was?"

"That's the way. When you tell me what to do, it shows me you know what you want. Very sexy." And at that he started from her perineum and in one long and luxurious lick upward covered every inch of her pussy. Her hips followed his tongue.

Then he set to work on her clitoris, licking it gently at first, than moving away to let her miss his tongue's caress, and resuming each time with progressively greater intensity. She was moaning.

I could no longer resist myself as I watch my husband bring my friend to the heights of pleasure so I hiked up my skirt, shoved my thong aside and put my legs over the arms of the chair. Abby was so deep into her own pleasure, Winston would get off on it, and I was in the dark anyway, so I began to masturbate for all I was worth.

Winston was keeping Abby on the edge, not letting her come. Each time she'd get close, she'd squeak out an "O God," and he'd ease off. After the second or third time though, I found myself in the same rhythm, and as Abby would cry, "Oh God," I would jam three fingers up my cunt and whimper myself. She was oblivious. I hoped he could keep her going a few more cycles, long enough for me to come first so she wouldn't know.

He complied. As he noticed my handiwork speeding up, he eased off again until he could tell I was close. Then he really went to work on her and as she let loose with yet another plea for divine intervention, my own divine orgasm spread across my body. I bit my lip to keep from crying out and I finished, trembling. If hers was half as good as mine, she'd be content.

Her time came, and her little cries of "Oh God" began to come rapid fire. She bucked under his tongue until finally she grabbed his head, ensnaring his thick hair in her fingers so he couldn't stop until she came. "Jesus," she cried as she convulsed with her second orgasm.

"Sounds like it was a religious experience, sweetie," I cooed from my chair.

"Stop," said Winston with mock chastisement. "Looked pretty divine for you too!"

I blushed in the dark, not sure why I was embarrassed. After all, I was the one who had encouraged Abby toward nasty.

She looked pleasantly wrung out, like a well-loved doll, tossed aside on a child's bed. Her chest still heaved, and she touched her skin lightly with her fingertips.

"Is this what you meant by getting me off while you're getting ready again?" she asked quietly.

"Indeed it was. If I am Jeremy right about now, I'm ready to sink myself deep, and I mean deep, inside of you." His erection proved he was not just flattering her.

"But if you are not quite ready, this is what you do." He motioned for her to come closer to him. "Guys may look ready, but they can always be harder. And harder is always better. So while you are resting up a little, stroke me. Get me primed, and then we'll be ready for your final exam.

So she worked on him for a while, and I could see her confidence growing with each stroke. She took him in her mouth once more and when she finished, there was no doubt he was as hard as he could be. I admit to feeling a little jealous, not that he'd be fucking her soon, but that he wouldn't be ramming it home in me.

"You seem pretty ready," she said, "And I think I must be too. I'm feeling pretty wet again." And then she said it. "Will you please fuck me now." My heart burst with pride.

"It will be my pleasure," said Winston. "Actually, both of our pleasures." And I thought from the corner, all three of our pleasures. My clit was feeling strangely warmed by Abby's use of the f-word

"Since you haven't done this very often, I want to show you three positions, so you won't be surprised when you are with Jeremy, or so you can show him a thing or two." He winked at her.

"Let's start conventional. Lie on your back." Abby made herself comfortable and spread her lags once more. Winston lowered himself into position and paused before he penetrating her. "If you want to pretend I'm Jeremy, that's OK"

Abby shook her head. "Just let me have it, Winston. I'm ready for you. Jeremy will have his turn later." And so he let her have it, filling her suddenly with one long thrust into her slick cunt. She was ready indeed.

Winston must have perceived that she was done with slow and teasing for the evening after her extended session of cunnilingus. So he just pounded into her, his body held up by those wonderful shoulders of his. Her little body welcomed the invasion. She looked him steadily in the eye as he continued ramming his full length up in to her.

"Oh God, Winston," she moaned, no longer squeaking it out. "That is just so satisfying." And it was for me too. Even though she was not as lost in her pleasure as the last time, I no longer cared and started to finger myself again. It was just so erotic to see Winston from this new perspective. I could appreciate in a new way that same satisfaction he had given me so many times.

"Squeeze me," he ordered. "Squeeze me with that sweet, sweet cunt." Winston looked pleased and I knew she had passed that test as well.

When he could tell that her own desire had now caught up fully with his, he stopped his thrusting and carefully rolled them over so that she now straddled him. "It's your turn to drive," he said. "This is where it all starts to come together."

Abby seemed to be gaining confidence by the minute and was soon lifting herself up and down on Winston's amazing cock. I had never really appreciated how beautiful it was. I was always either sucking it or enjoying it inside of me. But now I could really see it, and it fueled my desire.

She seemed to sense that her labors were being rewarded, that Winston's cock was beginning to betray them both, so she stopped her movement and sat with him fully inside of her. She began a rocking motion with her hips, a slow grind. If I didn't know better, I'd have said she'd done that before.

I noticed her breathing start to change, quickening in time with the rotation of her hips. She was pushing her pelvic bone hard on his, relishing the contact. But soon it was not enough, and she licked her middle finger and set it to work on her clit while she continued moving ever so slightly on Winston. I could tell he was getting pretty worked up. Sweat was forming on his chest even though she was the one doing the work. Yes, she and Jeremy had a passionate future ahead of them, if he knew what was good for him.

Abby seemed to be close again to another orgasm, a fact which had not escaped Winston either. Just as she seemed like she might go over the edge, he took the hand she had been using on herself and began sucking her juices off her fingers. She moaned loudly as her hips sped up, but Winston took his other hand and placed it on her ass to prevent her from moving. She whimpered.

"Time for the grand finale," he said and helped her disengage from him. His cock made an audible pop as it left her body. He repositioned her on her hands and knees and placed himself at her entrance. "I'm not holding back now, and neither should you," he said as he slid into her once again. My fingers followed him in, and my other hand began to work on my clit anew.

Taking her slender hips in his hands, he began to move her back and forth on his cock. Her precious little tits dangled beneath her. I could see sweat now on her chest too. She was flushed and beginning to grunt every time he filled her completely. Out and in he went, with no hurry, but always to the hilt.

When her grunting changed to a new more guttural level, she steadied herself on one elbow and brought her other hand to her clit once again. She began to rub it in slow circles, according to the rhythm Winston had established. As her hand's efforts began taking effect, she began to speed up and Winston changed to follow her lead. He grabbed her ass and spread wide her cheeks, using them to balance himself as he now began to move himself rather than her.

Faster and faster he thrusted, no longer content to enter her all the way, but focusing his attention on his own pleasure. I could almost see how concentrated it was in the head of his cock, which flashed just a little each time he withdrew. It always seemed so close to slipping out, but each time it reentered the swollen lips of her pussy to their mutual delight. She was beautiful. He was beautiful. They were beautiful together. So was my impending orgasm.

From Abby's depths, a thin sustained cry, almost like a mournful howl began to arise, She abandoned her clit and rose to sustain herself on both hands. Her hips began to meet Winston's thrusts, and they slammed together, almost violently. I was grateful for the sound of their bodies slapping together, covering my own whimpering as I grew closer and closer myself.

"Fuck me, Winston," she moaned. "Oh God, fuck me." And he obliged her, their bodies colliding even harder now. She began to shake, and her arms collapsed beneath her so that only her shoulders sustained her now, her beautiful ass pointing now in Winston's direction. He bent over her and continued to plow into her. Finally, with one last effort, she pushed back hard against him and groaned deeply, coming as he filled her completely with his cock.

When she had released the tension of her orgasm, Winston began thrusting anew, preparing for his own. However, she must have begun squeezing him because he suddenly slowed down as if to enjoy some new sensation. His thrusts became slower and slower, until he now entered and left her cunt almost excruciatingly slowly. When he could go no slower, he clutched her hips and pulled her one last time on to himself, so that there was no space left between them, and then he pushed just that much more, so I could imagine the very tip of his cock searching until it found the perfect spot in her pussy that would trigger his climax. It did. He grunted. It was finished.

For them anyway. I was still so agonizingly close, but yet so far away. I was definitely headed in the right direction, but they had beaten me to it. There was, however, no way I could stop now. I would ache for days if I left this one unfinished, so I continued to circle my clit with the fingers of one hand and fill my cunt with the fingers of my other hand, my legs ungracefully splayed over the chair, panting.

The next thing I know, Winston and Abby were kneeling at my sides, their eyes fixed on the pleasure I was giving myself. "I know what you're thinking," Winston said with a smirk.

"Yeah?" I rattled out. "What's that?"

"You're thinking about a nice chilled Martini."

Clever, I thought, as my mind and cunt finally exploded. Fucking clever.

* * *

Abby went on to seduce an unsuspecting Jeremy. Poor boy never knew what hit him. They never leave the house on the weekend. He's whipped for good.

I went on to my rendezvous with Martin. He rocked my world. Like I knew he would. And once really was enough. My itch was scratched.

And clever old Winston? Well, once was enough for him too. He was clever enough to have chosen Abby, clever enough to never mention her again, and clever enough to realize that neither of us needed to say thanks. Because scratching those hard to reach itches are just what husbands and wives are for, right?

12