You See Right Through Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Brianna's erotic surprise.
2.9k words
4.56
28k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading the second chapter of this story. Your reviews and feedback would be greatly appreciated, no matter how honest and raw. Thanks again.

*****

That following Saturday morning Xavier met his best friend Kyrus at their favorite bar and lounge for a drink before they go gulfing. They occupied one of the high stools at the bar, and then signaled the bartender to order their favorite drinks.

Xavier and Kyrus were best friends since high school and when Xavier had gone off to Harvard and Kyrus to Boston to pursue his bachelors in Business Administration, they still maintained that strong friendship.

Kyrus, alongside his best friend was exceptionally handsome at six feet three with a lean, muscled toned body. His greatest features that always had many women swooning were dimples that winked whether he smiled or not and it was even more heart stopping when he did.

"What's up man? I thought you were never gonna get here. Only pussy can make you this late." Kyrus teased his best friend.

Xavier chuckled. "You know me."

"So, what's up?"

"Nothing man, just been busy with work. I have this divorce case I'm working on. You?"

"I'm legit but still busy chasing them skirts," Kyrus joked.

Xavier shook his head. "You need to stop and find a good woman to keep you busy enough."

The bartender brought over their drinks then and Kyrus took a sip of his cold liquor before responding to his friend's remark. "I know. Not everybody is lucky like you to find a beautiful woman like Brianna. How's she doing anyway?"

"She's good but she still thinks I'm out to fuck every woman that falls at my feet." Xavier answered wearily."

"She still doesn't trust you?"

He sighed, "No and she's trying to show me that she does but the moment I'm home late or get a phone call late at night, she blows up."

"I see... so do you still have that fine sister working as your secretary, what's her name... Shana?"

"Shorna. Yeah, she still does."

"Mmhhmm."

"Mmhhmm, what?"

"That's your problem right there. Brianna knows that you have a beautiful woman like Shorna working for you. She is always gonna be on edge. She sees a threat."

"So what? She thinks that I'm incapable of resisting any woman that I come into contact with? Women come after me in droves, Rus. I can handle myself. I love my woman and I love the attention women give me but I would never hurt her." Xavier hated after three years he still couldn't get her to understand that.

"Okay but probably she's just afraid of losing you."

"Well if she doesn't learn to trust me very soon it's going to be like that."

Kyrus heard the annoyed edge in Xavier's voice and knew how much his girlfriend's lack of trust was bothering him. He hadn't seen his Xavier for the entire week because of both their busy work schedule and didn't want to spoil the day with relationship issues. He changed the topic to the Miami Heat winning the NBA title for the third time.

*********

While Xavier was chilling with Kyrus, Brianna was shopping at the mall with her best friend Xania. She gave her the rundown of her previous predicament with her brother.

"Bre, you're my girl and Xavier is my brother but I would never sit back and watch him do anything to hurt you. My brother had a reputation; he is nothing like that anymore. Ever since he met you he has been different."

"I know but seeing him coming home at these hours of the night, three nights in a row with no proper explanation other than 'I'm working late' is bothering me. The three years we've been together Xania, he has never done that. Why now and when I try to confront him about it, he acts as if I have no right." She took a deep breath because she could feel herself getting upset again. She didn't want to think those three late nights meant anything.

Xania took Brianna's hand and led her to a bench nearby so they could sit down.

"Brianna, it's okay. I know you're scared and I know you love my brother very much but this is not healthy. Either you make up your mind and allow yourself to trust him or you let this rule your emotions and... destroy your relationship." She finished softly.

Brianna knew her friend was right. She had to pull herself out of the vortex her emotions and mistrust were sucking her into and show Xavier she can truly trust him. She had never seen or witnessed him in any kind of situation that said otherwise. She only had gut feelings. Brianna knew he loved her, told her every day. The past was the past and she couldn't judge him based on his previous life style but she couldn't get over the paranoid feelings that nagged her now.

"Listen to me, I'm your best friend and I've known you for this long," Xania emphasized with her hands, "and I know what you are afraid of. My brother is nothing like Malik. You didn't deserve what he did to you three years ago and it was never your fault. We both knew he was a womanizer. You just need to let go of that and move on."

"I know. I just don't want him to leave me." She whispered sadly.

"He's not. He loves you too much and you need to believe that. Stop worrying." Xania squeezed her hand reassuringly.

That assurance made Brianna feel a little bit better. She mustered up a smile. "We came out here to shop so let's not spoil it with a pity party for me."

Xania returned the smile and gave her friend a tight hug, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

They left the bench and Brianna tugged Xania in the direction of a high end lingerie store she frequented when Xavier and her had just started dating but hadn't been to in a while. She had an idea and it included very sexy lingerie.

**********

Both Xavier and Kyrus spent the entire day playing gulf until it was six o'clock and they were tired of trying to be Tiger Woods. Xavier checked his IPhone while they argued about how each other played. He had two notifications; a missed call from Shorna and a text message from Brianna. He checked Brianna's text message first and his face broke out into a wide grin, instantly forgetting to call his secretary back.

"What's the Cheshire thing about, man?" Kyrus looked at his friend like he had lost his mind.

Xavier laughed and slide his IPhone back into his pocket. "My woman needs me home now so I have to ditch you."

"Aw come on. You gonna leave me hanging like this?"

"Yeah, this is what good pussy does to you. Get some."

Kyrus burst into laughter and shook his head. "I get plenty pussy man."

"Yeah but you need more than one to make it good. I only need one."

"Ohhh!" Kyrus clutched his heart. "So it's like that huh? Stick a brother right where it hurts."

The two friends continued their bantering until they jumped into each of their vehicles and went their separate ways. Xavier was excited and couldn't wait to reach home. He had the feeling that his girl had something good planned. She was that type of woman, always spontaneous. It was one of the reasons he loved her so much.

**********

Brianna had bought the skimpiest lingerie she could find in the store. It was a sexy hot pink and black number that she sure was going to make Xavier cum in his pants. It had cost a lot of money but it was worth it. She hadn't put on a show for him in a while and knew he was going to be very surprised. She texted him earlier about a surprise she had for him and smiled gleefully when he responded with a smiley face.

Brianna finished glossing her lips and did a three sixty in the full length mirror to make sure everything looked just right. She fingered her newly done hair and smiled at how beautiful she looked. She had dragged Xania along with her to the hair salon to get her hair washed and shined back to its voluminous curl and luster because she wanted to look perfect for him. She could only imagine the look on Xavier's face when he saw her. Brianna's plan was to give him a night of pleasure, reminding him of how much she loved him and to show him how much the love making between them was mind blowing and different. She had even gone to the length of vacuuming the living room carpet and moving the furniture out of the way. She placed a single chair in the middle of the living room and sweet scented candles on different locations of the living room area and then dimmed the lights to give it the ambiance she wanted.

At exactly six forty-five, Xavier came through the door. He was very much surprised when he saw and smelled the lighted candles and heard slow jams playing through the sound system. What he saw next nearly brought him to his knees. Brianna sat gracefully in the chair, clad in a racy piece of lingerie that barely covered her voluptuous treasures. Standing up. Brianna walked to him. Her hips swaying sexily. He thought she was exquisite and his dick was already rock hard. He was ready to have her then and there but he knew he had to wait, he wanted to wait.

Brianna reached up on the balls of her feet and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. Xavier groaned and reached around, palming her behind and squeezing it. Brianna felt her pussy respond and contracted. Moisture started seeping out at the corners of the thin strip of the thong that was lodged between her shaven pussy lips. She willed herself not to give in just yet, she wanted him to enjoy this.

She started removing his clothing, teasing him while she did it. Brianna had to bat his hands away several times when he kept trying to grope her. When she was through getting rid of every piece of his clothing, she led him over to the very same chair to sit down. Xavier watched her every move, his eyes were dark with curiosity and lust. Brianna avoided looking at his throbbing erection as it jerked, getting thicker and longer. It was enough to shatter her self-control.

The moment he sat down, Xavier snagged Brianna's waist and pulled her on to his lap before she could move away, latching on to one of her nipples. "No baby," She moaned, "not yet." Brianna felt the heat of his cock pressing against her thigh and she wanted to forfeit everything she planned for the night and just have that heat up inside her. Xavier grazed the tip of her nipple with his teeth before allowing her to slide off his lap.

Brianna walked away, the alluring, seductive movements making her hips sway captivatingly. She was more than aware of the way the thong massaged her clit in the process. With her heart thumping in her chest, she turned around to face him and locking eyes with his penetrating gray one's. She started moving sensually to the baby making jam playing around them. She gyrated her hips and caressed and fondled herself in a suggestive manner. She turned her back to him and jiggled her heart shape behind, bending forward to touch her ankles and giving him a perfect view of her curvaceous ass.

Xavier's hungry eyes devoured her entire being making her feel more hot and wet in the right place. Brianna turned back around to see he was now perched on the edge of the chair, stroking himself. His head rest against the back of the chair and he watched her with hooded eyes.

Brianna dipped her fingers into her thong and realized now she was extremely wet. When she squatted, opening her thighs to give him a preview of what is to come, Xavier too noticed and seeing that was enough to ravage his restraint. He wanted her now.

"Come here," He commanded in a thick voice laced with desire but Brianna shook her head, determined to make it last a little bit longer. Brianna knew he was the dominant one in the bedroom and always wanted to control every aspect of their love making but she wanted some of that control tonight. Just when Xavier's control had snapped and he reached for her. Brianna was on her knees, taking his cock deep into her mouth and catching him by surprise.

Xavier threw his head back and groaned out loud. His hands automatically cupped the sides of her head, trying to stop her but she was not having it. Brianna sucked and licked from the tip of the bulbous head to its thick base and back up again. She twirled her tongue around the crown of his cock, and swallowing some of the pre-cum that erupted. "Ahhhh," He groaned, gritting his teeth hard. He was ready to spill his seed.

Brianna felt the telltale signs of his orgasm when he started swelling in her mouth. She bobbed her head faster, taking him deeper. Xavier clutched her head and began thrusting himself vigorously into her mouth, chasing after his release. Brianna didn't let up but took it all, forcing herself not to gag. Xavier's groans and moans of ecstasy were now loud and filled with profanities as his balls tightened and his whole body shook with the force of his ejaculation. Brianna gulped down every single drop and then sat back with a satisfied smile on her face.

Xavier gazed down at her with love and fascination, his forehead beaded with sweat. "What did I do to deserve that?"

"Nothing... just my way of showing you how much I love you." She answered huskily.

Without warning Xavier lifted Brianna onto his lap to straddle him, ripped away her thong and positioned her over his still hard cock. She gasped and gripped his shoulders tightly as the fat head of his cock pushed pass her opening. Because of how wet her pussy already was, it was easy for him to slip right in. When all of Xavier's nine inches was seated deep within her warm cunt. He kissed her lips with passion and urgency, exploring and tasting the sweetness of her mouth.

Brianna returned the kiss with as much intensity. She started gyrating up and down his length, feeling him bottomed out inside of her. "Ohh... baby!" She screamed. It was a sensuous delicious pain.

Xavier held her hips in place as he grind and thrust in and out at different angles in her pussy, triggering more intense pleasure within her. But Brianna worked her own magic, massaging the girth of his cock with the walls of her pussy, almost driving him mad with pleasure.

The pace picked up as the sensation within them blossomed into red hot passion. Brianna frantically rode Xavier and his hands guided her every step of the way. Her pussy started constricting sweetly and she knew her first orgasm for the night was right there. Her body started shaking and the warm feeling she knew so well finally swept through her. Her tight cunt spasm hard, sending her to the peak of her favorite mountain top. Brianna's screams carried over the slow jams still playing in the background as she slowly tumbled back down. She slumped against Xavier weakly, breathing hard, pleasure wrenched tears making tracks down her face.

Xavier wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. There was no longer any time to control his breathing to make it last any longer. He thrust deeper and faster, causing another orgasm to shake Brianna. Xavier bit down on his bottom lip, lacerating it as his dick thickened inside of her. Squeezing his eyes shut and savoring the glorious feeling that engulfed him before he groaned out long and loud, toes curling at the force of his eruption.

As they both came down from their high, no words could explain the sex they just had. It bonded them closer, making them both know neither could leave the other. Xavier hoped that Brianna understood just how deep their connection ran. All he wanted was her, all he needed was her. This loving making had sealed everything he'd always felt. He was once a player but gave up the game just for her, he didn't know how else he could prove his love. Xavier knew she tried but every time he did something out of the norm she went off the deep end and it was starting to make him feel as if he was doing everything in vain.

They stayed in that lovers embrace for a while and only when he heard her shallow breathing, he knew she had fallen asleep. Xavier rose from the chair without extracting himself from her and he heard her satiated sigh. He walk them into the bedroom and gently lay down on the king size bed, with her nestled comfortably on top of him, He pulled the sheet over them and he too fell asleep with a sated smile.