You Series Pt. 02: Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away long enough to slip the straps of your dress from your shoulders and pulling the bodice of the dress down far enough to reveal the black lacy bra holding your breasts in position. Our lips were pressed together once more. I reluctantly stopped groping your ass to find the clasp of your bra, which I quickly unclasped and pull down to fully reveal your breasts. I pulled away from the kiss to get a good view and I cupped your breasts in my hands, I bent down slowly, my eyes on yours and I placed my mouth around one of your hard nipples. You gasped. I sucked on the nipple gently, ran my teeth over it, and sucked again, while my hand massaged the other breast. I felt the shuddering roll through your body and your moaning grows raspy. You held your breath as you came. You sucked in a desperate breath of air and my mouth was there instantly.

You pushed me away for a moment and I pulled my shirt off. You smiled a naughty cast to your features as you began to pull your dress up over your hips, bunching it at your stomach. You were wearing lacy black boy shorts that matched your bra and I had to bite my bottom lip. I grabbed your hips and spun you back around so I could see your ass. I groaned, again, from the back of my throat and spanked you. I quickly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned, unzipped and dropped my jeans and boxers. I stepped out of them, closer to you, I rested my forehead on the nape of your neck, reached down with one hand, grabbed the crotch of your panties and yanked them down, and I heard the vibrator clatter to the ground.

You arched your back and pushed your ass out and against me; I grabbed the base of my shaft and slid the head of my dick up and down against the slit of your sopping wet pussy, searching for the hole. You were so wet that my dick slipped inside you with almost no resistance. You took in a sharp breath and I pumped myself in and out of you, grunting slightly each time. My hands cupped and massaged your breasts and my teeth found the side of your neck and I thrust myself deep into you, you pushing yourself into each thrust so that my dick reached further each time.

You moaned loudly, each thrust forcing them out of your throat. Our flesh met with wet smacks that made my dick throb in pleasure. Your pussy was dripping and every time I pulled back I could see the wetness coating my dick with a sheen in the low light, before slamming my dick back into you. I let go of your neck and your breasts, one hand finding your hip and the other resting on your back I pulled you further away from the car. You bent lower and then with both hands on your hips I began to pump myself in and out of you quicker and harder. I saw that you had bitten down on the flesh of the arm you used to prop yourself up against the car. Your pussy began to tighten around my dick and I pushed harder, slamming myself into you until you came again. I didn't let up for a long while, trying to keep you cumming for as long as possible.

When you were finally done, I slowed to a stop and pulled myself out of you. You turned around then and pulled my down into a kiss; one of your legs wrapped itself around my waist and pulled my hips closer to you. You grabbed my shaft and guided it into you. I thrust into you with a slow and deliberate pace. You broke away from the kiss long enough to let out breathless moans. At your urging I began to pick up the pace, and as I did, you put your mouth to my ear and moaned into it. I reached down with one hand, placed my thumb on your clit and rotated it in time with my thrusting. You moaned harder and my own flesh rose with goosebumps.

I began to tire, my thrusting slowed, and you let your leg fall down. I slipped out of you. You looked up into my eyes, your hands on my shoulders and then you pushed me down. I plopped my ass on my shirt you followed me down, straddling me, one hand reaching around to wrap your fingers around the base of my dick. I lay back, unconcerned with the ground and I watched as you positioned my dick perfectly and slowly slid down the length of me. I groaned in pleasure. You sat there for a moment looking down at me before you began to bounce, sliding yourself up and down my shaft, your breasts bouncing and our flesh meeting in that wet slapping sound I can never get enough of. Your breath escaped in short labored moans and you used your hands on my chest to keep your balance as you continued to slide up and down the length of me. I couldn't keep my eyes away from watching your pussy seemingly swallow my dick, I groaned more.

My dick began to throb and as I began to regain my energy I thrust myself up as you slid down. After at time you stopped bouncing and began to move your hips forward and back in quick thrusting motions. Then you'd stop and rotate your hips only to go back to grinding back and forth. Your moans grew louder and louder and I rubbed your clit with my thumb once more until you grew silent and your motions began to stutter, your pussy tightening, and you came again. I pulled you down so your chest was pushed against mine and then I rolled us over so I was on top, I gripped your hips and thrust into you hard.

You wrapped your arms around my neck and your moans were hot and breathless against my ear once more. I could hear my name on your lips and I thrust myself into you with a hard and long, deliberate pace until the head of my dick began to tingle and that sensation began to spread through my body, I thrust in and out of you at a frantic pace until I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it back any longer. I felt you pushing at my hips, you knew it was coming as well and I pulled out. You got to your knees and I was on my feet you had slipped your mouth around my dick, your tongue twirled around the head for only a second. I put one hand on the back of your head and the other under your chin, as you opened your mouth and throat I thrust myself in and out of your throat. Then I thrust one final time, you pushed your head down until your mouth was wrapped around the very base of my shaft and I came. My cum coating the back of your throat and I was still coming as you pulled back till your lips were wrapped around the head of my dick, one hand working the shaft and the other my balls until I had completely finished. When I had, you pulled back, looked up at me with a deliberateness and swallowed. You smiled up at me and that put of hunger that had appeared earlier was satiated, but it was replaced by a hunger for something else.

12