You Should Try A Cock Ring

Story Info
How to use a Cock Ring and why you should.
897 words
4.31
353.4k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if I told you I had an item that could make your erection harder, make your sexual sessions last longer, make sex feel better for both you and your partner (male or female) and would only cost you about $10 to $25 one time? Would you believe me? You should because it’s true. Let me tell you about the joys of a simple device, the Cock Ring.

My adventures with this wonderful toy started with a simple gesture by my girlfriend. She wears about 12 industrial rubber belts around her wrist as bracelets. She gave me one of them as a kind of remember-me-by item for when we were apart. One day I was thinking about her, and the last time we were together, and the amazing sex we had, and I began to masturbate. I had the bracelet on and my mind recollected an article I had read about cock rings and how they worked. I took the bracelet from my wrist and stretched it over the top of my erect penis, and under my testicles. It felt interesting to have my balls lifted forward like that, but it was not tight enough to restrict the flow of blood back into the body, as a cock ring should. I put one finger under the band at the side of my balls and twisted it around once to tighten it. I felt my cock grow harder, the head swelled, and the veins on the sides stood out and became really sensitive. It felt amazing! I used a lubricant and masturbated. Usually using a lube I don’t last long by myself, normally coming in about 3 to 5 minutes. This lasted for 15 minutes and it was intense. When I did finally come it was a bed shaking, moaning, shoot-the-wall-behind-me orgasm. It was the first masturbatory orgasm I have ever had that I had to recover from before being able to just get up and do the next thing.

I went out and bought a commercial cock ring the same day, a simple ½” wide 12” long piece of surgical tubing with a plastic tension bead keeping it in an adjustable loop. I tried it again by myself and it worked even better since I did not have to keep my free hand there to keep the tension up. I loved it and was able to keep it tighter longer than with the bracelet.

The next time I saw my lovely girlfriend I had the smile of a man with a devious plot on my face. She was giddy with excitement when I sat her on the bed and put a blindfold on her (another toy I highly recommend). I put on the ring and waited a few seconds for it to take full effect, and then I put the head of my cock to her lips. She usually likes to suck my dick with a certain enthusiasm, but this time she felt the head swollen and the veins popping and she was overcome with lust. She sucked me like a starving woman devours a doughnut. She took off the blindfold, looked at my throbbing member and without a word put a condom on me, lies back, and spread her legs wide. We are usually sensitive and caring lovers, but that night the sex was animalistic. She was able to come from penetration, which is unusual for her, and it lasted a good long time before I came. When I did come it exploded out of me. She said she could feel every contour of my penis and when I came she felt me pulse and swell more than usual. That last feeling of me swelling is what made her come.

The way the cock ring works is by restricting the flow of blood from the penis back into the body. Blood flows into the penis through the center of the shaft, but flows back through the outer veins. By tightly restricting the outside you let blood in but not out, and your cock gets really hard and textured. It also makes the nerves more sensitive.

There are a few varieties of rings to consider. I recommend the basic one loop adjustable type as they work well, are easily adjusted and removed, and are practically impossible to get stuck in. Some are still rubbery but are a one-piece loop that is not adjustable. These can work if the size is right, but may not fit correctly. There are also some varieties that are made of hard plastic or metal and are not adjustable. I do not recommend these as it is very easy to get them stuck and not be able to remove them. Metal ones that get stuck routinely end up getting cut off in emergency rooms accompanied by much laughter by the staff and humiliation by the patient. Stay with adjustable ones for your safety and sanity. Lastly there are varieties which have multiple loops to secure your cock, spread or stretch your scrotum downward, constrict the base of the penis and around the cock and balls together. I have yet to try them, but experiment and see what you like.

Sex is wonderful and should be good even without all the bells and whistles, but if you’d like to try something fun and inexpensive to spice things up, give a cock ring a try.