You Shouldn't Make Videos

Story Info
Video's made as a student come back to haunt Bernice.
2.4k words
3.98
5.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You Shouldn't Make Videos

©

Nikkie Janes 2023

Have you ever seen a photograph, or nowadays more likely a video, and thought, I know that person. Of course you have; we all have.

Well, that happened to me a few months ago, but in a somewhat different manner, and it had quite an effect on two people's lives. One for the better, the other, who knows?

For lack of anything more meaningful to do one Saturday evening, I was idly watching a porno compilation of facial cum shots, simple ones, not Bukkake when I thought, I know that girl. Over the next ten minutes, I reran the clip or studied it in freeze frame. The more I did, the more convinced I became that it was who I thought it was. Bernice, my neighbour from three doors down. She might have been younger in the clip, about ten years at a guess, but it was definitely her.

Well, well, well, I thought to myself, the self-righteous, moralistic campaigner, and here she was, happily getting a face full of cum.

Over the next couple of days, I trawled the darker recesses of the web and found more examples, a lot more. No penetrative sex of any description, just plenty of facials and cum in mouth stuff. And there was a lot. And it seemed she specialised in multiple 'donors', not exactly Bukkake, but close enough.

I downloaded several clips, sure that I could use them to my advantage, and that advantage wasn't monetary. I was instantly thinking of sexual favours.

Bernice is one of those women who ooze sex appeal from every pore of her body. Not traditionally beautiful, but pretty enough.

A small compact body, with equally small tits and a nice arse, so so legs, but a very pleasing face. Oval in shape with high cheekbones and a button nose. Brown almond eyes, and shoulder-length straight black shiny hair. And lips that were designed to seal around a cock. Well, my cock in particular, if I could work things to my advantage.

I'll make no bones about it; I was happily willing to resort to blackmail if I had to to get to my goal. And I was sure I would need to. But I was certain a blow job from Bernice, even reluctantly given, would be worth it. And I'd always had a penchant for blowjobs; that's why I was looking at that particular genre of porn. Cute girls, getting their mouths filled with cum, or faces covered with it.

My opening came a few days later when Bernice walked past my house as I was in the garden.

"Hey Bernice, nice video of yours. You know the one you made about ten years ago."

"I don't know what you mean. What video?" The denial was emphatic but just a little too slow to be convincing.

"Oh I'm sure you know which one I mean, but then again there were a lot of them. You were quite a star back in the day weren't you?"

"I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh, I'm sure deep down you do. Quite a little cock sucker in your time weren't you? Most of those cocks weren't that little either. And it seemed you had a liking for getting covered in cum. But if you need a reminder, have a look at this. I've got to say it's one of my favourites among so many." I held out my phone and played a clip that had Bernice in close-up as three cocks first filled her mouth and then covered her face with cum.

"Where did you get that?" Bernice hissed in barely a whisper.

"Where do you think? And there are lots more if you want to see them, but I'm sure you can remember most of them."

"If it is me, and I'm not saying that it is, you obviously want something from me."

"We'll come to that but why did you do it, especially with your attitude and campaigning to get those brothels closed down?"

"I was a student and needed the cash. A friend of mine suggested that we do some modelling. I didn't know that she meant topless. Then the guy said my boobs weren't really big enough but he suggested I could do some film work. I wasn't prepared to do full on porn, but the guy said I had the face for blowjobs and facials and that there was a market. I needed the cash so I agreed."

"I'd say you had the face and body to do full porn, but that's a different thing. And to me your tits are just the right size. So, now you want to deny a girl who needs some cash the opportunity to get it. Bit hypocritical isn't it?"

"No, it's because of what I did that I want those places closed down. The girls are exploited and used. I suppose you intend to show the pictures to my husband unless I pay you not to."

"Not your husband. I think he'd probably forgive you if it happened when you were a student. I'm assuming you weren't together then."

"God no, that was seventeen years ago. I was just eighteen."

"You've aged well Bernice, I took you for twenty eight at most and thought these were only ten years old. No, not your husband, but I don't think your political ambitions would amount to much if the pictures were to come into the public domain."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Why not? Politics is a dirty business, especially local politics and for somebody to have such a strong stand against something when they have already done something similar themselves."

"For God's sake I only did it for a couple of years. And needed the cash, I was desperate."

"Oh don't give me that I was a poor student, I needed the cash bullshit. And two years? That's not desperate student stuff, and there are lots of video clips. You must have worked hard."

"They were easy to shoot, all over in a couple of minutes. But the pay wasn't that good. Okay at first as a new girl there was that fresh appeal, but after that work dried up unless I took more men on in a shoot. The more men involved, the more pay I got."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you are the one person who's found those videos and pictures and can do some harm to me with them. I'm just trying to explain why I did what I did. And you did ask. All I can do is beg you to forget them."

"How many? How many men did you do it with on one video? What was the most men who came on you for one film?"

Bernice hesitated for the first time in our exchange. Before that she'd answered every question or come back at me instantly, "Ten."

"My God, that's a Bukkake shot. I've not found that one yet."

"Look, I've not got all day to stand here talking with you about this so I'll be blunt, how much money do you want to forget about those things."

"Oh, I don't want money, something else."

"You have got to be joking if you think what I think you mean."

"I do and I don't. I don't want sex with you, well I do but I don't think you'd agree to that. So I'll settle for what the guys got in the video. A quick blow job and cum on your face."

"That's disgusting, and so are you."

"Well Bernice, think about it. It's not as if you've not done it before. It won't be that strange for you." I turned and walked away, leaving Bernice to stew over her predicament. She was in a pickle. She had been very vocal in her intention of getting two local brothels closed down. They weren't actually causing a problem as they were situated on an industrial estate on the edge of town. The police had no trouble with them and were willing to turn a blind eye. Then her campaign had recently turned into a crusade to limit the ease of access to online porn; she'd started locally but had gained a national following. The fact that she is cute and photogenic and a mum with two small kids didn't harm her, but releasing those pictures into the public domain, as I had said I would do, would kill off her chances of taking things further.

She'd been desperately unlucky that I had found them in the first place and actually recognised her. I suppose that in some way, I fancied Bernice and had made a half-hearted joking pass at her a couple of years ago helped my recollection.

A week later, I called at her house, knowing she was alone, her husband was at work, and the kids were in school.

The bright smile on her face when she opened the door faded when she saw it was me.

"Made you mind up what you wanted me to do with those videos?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

Bernice stood aside as she said, "You'd better come in."

I followed her into the lounge and stood waiting.

"What guarantee do I have if I agree to what you want that you'll still not use those things against me?"

"Nothing really, apart from my word."

"The word of a sleazy blackmailer and exploiter of women."

"I'll agree to the blackmailer tag, but sleazy? That's a bit harsh. But you have the cast iron guarantee that if you're not on your knees and doing what I want in the next ten seconds then I will walk out of your door and those clips will be going viral. They're in the public domain for those that want to look for them anyway, so you can't get me with revenge porn. I'll just send a couple of links to your opponents, anonymously of course."

"You really are a complete bastard."

"No, I'm an opportunist. It'll only take a couple of minutes, that's all. I could last for a lot longer, you know, enjoying what I'm sure will be your talented mouth and lips, but I'll go for a quick finish. I'm sure you'll work hard to get me off as quickly as you can."

"I don't really have a choice do I?" Bernice said as she sank to her knees.

"Wait, take your top off. I want to see your tits. That's how you were when you were working. I promise I'm not going to touch them."

"Are you deliberately trying to humiliate me?"

"No, the opposite in fact, especially your kids, although I doubt that you'd believe me. Think about what would happen if those videos were seen by all your friends. They'd soon drop you from their little social circle, and how would you explain to your kids that nobody wants them to go to all the birthday parties. Their mummies wouldn't like you, but I dare say you might get some attention from a couple of the dads."

Bernice glared at me as she removed her top and bra. God, her tits were as perfect as I imagined them to be. They hadn't changed much from her video days. Nice and small and perky. I love small tits, and Bernice's were the perfect size for my taste.

Squatting in front of me, she reached out a hand and undid my fly, freeing my cock. Sighing deeply, and with obvious disgust, Bernice closed her eyes, parted her lips and took me into her mouth.

The feeling of her lips and tongue was sheer delight as they touched my cock. But she wasn't really doing much as I began to move in and out, fucking her mouth.

"Come on Bernice, get a bit of action in there, use your tongue. Otherwise, I'm going to last a lot longer than we agreed." Bernice obeyed my command, realising that the better she made things for me, the sooner everything would be over. Her tongue began swirling around my glans, and she began to suck harder on my shaft. I didn't touch her in any other way. I didn't grab her head or grope her tits. Just stood still, gently rocking my hips back and forth, and let her mouth do the work.

After a few minutes of this more active participation from Bernice, I was ready.

"I'm cumming," I said as the first jet of cum left my cock and fired into her mouth before I pulled it out and sprayed the rest over her face. My hand was jerking my cock to get as much of the white sticky stuff out of it as I could. Cum was in her hair, all over her face, up her nose, on her lips, everywhere. Bernice had kept her eyes shut throughout the whole blowjob.

"Open your eyes and smile for the camera," I said as I snapped a picture on my phone. Then another with Bernice's eyes open. God, she looked sexy and hot. "That's nice a then and now comparison, but still the same girl, sucking cock to get what she wants."

"Are we finished now?"

"Yes for today, but the same time tomorrow okay for a repeat?"

"You are bloody joking? A repeat, why would I do this again? You've got what you wanted."

"Because you have no choice now and because I want you to. This isn't going to be unending, I promise you that. But as you told me you'd taken on ten guys in one session I decided that a fair payment from you would be ten blowjobs and facials."

The next day and the next, I was around Bernice's getting the blow jobs I wanted. Once I gave her a facial, the other was a fill-her-mouth job that left her choking, gagging and cursing me.

"Only seven more to go, see you next week. Or you could trade them all in for a one time fuck? No. I didn't think so, and I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as I'd want to. You'd just be going through the motions and that's not what I want. I would like you to enjoy it."

I know Bernice was right. I am a bastard but an opportunistic one. I didn't push things, and after eight BJs said we were finished and left her alone. The fun had gone out of it for me by then. But I kept my word and never revealed the videos to anyone.