You Taste Like Flowers

Story Info
Shes assulted walking alone, will she survive.
2.6k words
4.29
39.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of her heels echoed through the streets. Click clack, they tapped against the cool asphalt. The night was dark and cloudy, a crisp wind blew through tussling her blond hair and shivering her small frame. She held her coat tightly around her frozen body and hurried along on her way.

It was far too late for any upstanding citizen to be wandering around. Every loud noise, every sudden shadow, every set of eyes quietly watching her from the windows above reminded her of the ever present danger waiting at every turn.

Thunder softly rolled in the distance, the dark clouds ignited momentarily with a flashing yellow light.

She heard a laugh to her left. Looking over she saw a young man sitting on the curb; Brown bagged bottle in one hand, lit cigarette in the other.

"Where you goin', pussy cat?" He purred at her as he took a long drag of his cigarette. He sat under a street light, back leaning against the poll.

She quickly looked down and grasping her body, hurried past him. He laughed as he saw her pass and flicked his cigarette at her, it landed with a hiss in front of her feet. She jumped, startled, and rushed around it picking up her pace.

He laughed louder and jumped up. He took a long swig of the dingy, brown bagged, liquid and tossed it at the building behind him; The glass shattered loudly.

"I love a good chase!" He yelled as the glass hit the wall.

She looked behind her, he was standing in the middle of the road walking towards her. She hurried as quickly as her designer shoes would allow.

The sound of her heels resonated loudly warring against the oncoming thunder storm. It growled louder as the flashes grew brighter and grander.

She could hear his boots pounding the ground, he was walking faster, attempting to keep pace with her. She heard him laugh to himself.

"Do you believe in monsters' pussy cat?" She looked over her shoulder, he was gaining on her. The second he decided to run she was done for. "Because I've got a monster I'd love to show you."

He threw his head up and howled wildly; then looking back down, he began to run.

This was it. She hurried forward, teetering carefully on her heels, she ran as fast as she could. She looked around desperately, a light was on in a building to her left. She rushed over and pulled the door open. It was locked. Inside a large man was sweeping the floor. She banged on the door and waved her arms wildly.

"Help! Help me! Open the door!" She banged again, but he didn't hear her. A hand grabbed her arm. She tried to pull away only to have his grip tighten. His face closed in against her ear, he rubbed his cheek against her hair.

"Caught ya' Pussy cat." Using both of her arms she pushed him away, she twisted and turned and barely managed to get out of his grip. He fell backwards against the sidewalk.

"Oh Pussy Cat, I should've told you sooner." He stood up and interlacing his fingers, pushed them out cracking each. "I'm only in it for the chase."

She staggered backwards and he slinked towards her, his boots stomping loudly.

She turned to run as he caught her wrist.

"You're not gettin' away from me this time."

He tightened his hold on her wrist and pulled her into him. She squirmed and grunted as he rubbed his face against her cheek.

"You smell like flowers, Pussy Cat." He licked up her neck as she gasped. She twisted and pulled her body away from him, but it was no use, she was stuck.

He began to pull at the buttons of her coat, he quickly undid them and tossed the mound of fabric to the side. She wore a brown dress, it was tight against her petite frame and ended at the knees. He rubbed his hands along the curves of her body.

He groaned and sighed, then gripped a fist full of her hair and crushed her lips into his. He kept a tight grip on her hair as she desperately tried to squirm away. He sucked and nipped at her tight laced lips, she winced at every bite. His tongue lapped out frantically seeking entrance into her mouth, he pressed against her teeth as she opened them and quickly bit down.

He pulled away and with his grip of hair, threw her to the ground.

"Fuckin' Bitch." He yelled as he put his hand up to his mouth, she had bit into his tongue drawing blood. He looked at his hand, then down at her. He crouched down and put his mouth against her ear. "I thought I told you; You're not gettin' away from me again...No matter what..."

He grabbed a chunk of her matted blond hair and dragged her to the sidewalk. She gripped her hair and screamed out, kicking and flailing her legs as he dragged her into an alley.

He tossed her against the grimy wall and paced back and forth. He laughed to himself as he watched her, one shoe on, attempt to sit upright and press her back as far into the wall as she could.

Thunder roared above them, the clouds lit up brightly with streaks of lightning. Rain began to drizzle down.

He ran his hands over his short hair and rubbed the rain into his face. He looked up into the sky and howled loudly in victory, before descending upon her.

He pressed his body against hers as their lips collided. He rubbed his hands over her chest, grabbing and gripping at anything thick enough to hold. He reached around to her back and found a large metal zipper. He smiled against her lips and slowly began pulling it down.

"Do you believe in monsters?" He whispered against her lips with a chuckle.

"Do you?" He opened his eyes and looked straight into hers, they were black. He pushed her away and fell onto his back.

She laughed loudly and reached her arms behind her back, grabbing the large silver zipper. She unzipped it and shrugged the brown dress slowly off of her shoulders.

"We aren't so different you know." Her voice was smooth and calm, she stood up and wiggled her body out of the dress, it fell in a mound at her feet. "I love a good chase as well."

He looked up at her, eyes wide and full of terror. She sighed and lengthened her arms out, stretching and flexing; Her skin began to change. The once soft white flesh was now scaling over, it was speckled gray and brown. She slowly sauntered over towards him. He cowered on the ground and scurried backwards until his back hit the wall.

She reached her hand out and ran long, sharp nails against his cheek. She quickly pulled away leaving a long gash against his cheek bone. His hand flew to his face.

She smiled as a long purple tongue flicked out of her mouth lapping against the bloody claw.

"Oh, Pussy cat." She hissed at him, her teeth now gone. Two long curved fangs residing where her canines used to sit. "You taste like flowers."

She slithered up to him and dug her fingers into his shirt, she pulled up tearing it off and threw the remnants to the side. She pressed her cold wet body against his, her scaled breasts were slick and hard.

She rubbed her face against his before flicking her tongue out against his lips.

He sat wide eyed, fingers gripped into the dirt and garbage beneath him, unable to move. She traced her fingers down his stomach until they rested against his belt buckle, she slowly slid it to the side and with delicate fingers unbuttoned his pants.

Her black eyes stared into his, they were empty. He was stuck.

She undid his pants until the zipper reached the end, at that point her nails traveled the rest of the way slicing through his jeans, then down each pant leg till they met his boots. She ripped off the remaining denim and tossed it next to the remnants of his shirt.

"Mmm..." She hissed as she looked over the petrified male. He was flaccid with terror, but she could change that.

She glided her body down until she was face to face with his manhood. She ran her long fangs against his wet flesh as she felt his shiver. Looking up at him she slid her long tongue out of her mouth and wrapped it around his shaft.

He twitched and writhed as the long purple tongue weaved its way around every inch he had to offer.

Lightning struck, illuminating the alleyway.

He looked down at her, her hair was gone, as was every trace of soft pink flesh. Every inch of her was covered in the smooth scales now. Her tongue, still wrapped around his member, tightened and shifted. He groaned, feeling himself beginning to stiffen.

She laughed as she captured his gaze again, she opened her mouth wide, and very carefully, slid his manhood between her fangs and down her throat. Her tongue gently rubbed against the sides as she sucked and bobbed against him.

He moaned loudly. He threw his head back against the wall and closed his eyes. His hands, having relaxed and released the grime underneath, found their way up to her face. He grabbed both sides of her head and began thrusting inside of her mouth. He moaned louder as he felt his shaft rub against the smooth sharp fangs.

He gripped her head, pulling it towards him faster, filling her mouth. She grabbed onto his legs, gently raking her claws against his skin. He grunted and began to twitch. He pushed himself as far into her throat as he could and released his seed. It twitched and gushed, flowing through her. He released her head and flopped down against the wall. He wiped the sweat and rain off of his forehead and looked at her.

"Don't think your done yet, boy. I haven't had my turn yet." She wrapped her tongue around him and stroked until he was ready for more. He sat upright, she reached her hand out and pushed him back down.

Thunder boomed above them.

She straddled him and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, pressed her body back against his. Her hard, cold scales slid across his chest.

He stared at her, his eyes no longer held a trace of fear or terror, instead pure lust seeped through.

He pulled her head towards his and shifted his knees up. With his free hand he grabbed his shaft and rubbed it against her opening. She was slick and warm, a welcoming change from the cold rainy weather surrounding them.

She moaned and pressed back against him. He kept one hand on the back of her head, holding her face against his. He continued to tease her, rubbing his head against the folds of her sex. She dragged her nails across his back, cutting into him, leaving small red gashes.

He groaned loudly and grabbing around her waist, threw her down upon him. She cried out as she felt him enter her.

She pressed her hands against his chest and pushed her head off of his. She rocked her body backwards and shifted on top of him.

She grinded her hips and rolled her body forwards and backwards feeling his length, slowly slipping in and out of her. Closing her eyes', she tossed her head back and reached her arms up to the side of her head.

She sat back and bounced. Up and down on her knees, she could feel him writhing inside of her. He moaned and reached out, gripping at her breasts. The smooth scales felt like marble in his hands. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her back into him. He pushed his knees out to the side and pumped inside of her as hard as he could.

In and out he thrust, clapping against the roar of thunder. Desperately seeking further refuge inside of her constricting womanhood. He clung onto her tighter as she pushed back against him. She screamed in furry as he slammed roughly inside of her.

There! They were almost there. He pushed himself onto his knees and picked her up into his arms. His hands gripped onto the backs of her thighs, pulling them apart as he greedily thrust himself into her. She cried out at the assault, dragging her nails across his back. He was covered in blood, the rain washing across his back spread the pink mixture. She brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked it off. When it was gone, she ran her tongue across his face, the blood from earlier still seeping out.

He thrust into her as she lapped up his blood. He was greedy for her, she could take anything from him right now, as long as she didn't stop him from pounding inside of her.

He leaned forward pushed her into the wet, dirty ground. He pushed her knees up to her shoulders and thrust in long as hard. Deeper and deeper he pushed, desperate for more. She reached up behind his neck and gaining traction, fought back against him.

She could feel her release building inside, she could tell he was close as well. His movements became more frantic and erratic. He released her legs and she wrapped them around his waist. He thrust into her again, pushing against the walls, she felt herself break. She cried out as her body shook, she sank her fangs into his shoulder. He screamed and released himself inside of her. She could feel him pulsating inside of her, pumping his semen into the furthest reaches of her womb. They shivered against each other, remaining combined until the throbbing stopped.

He pulled out of her and rolled to the side, lying flat on the ground. His breath was fast and his pulse erratic.

She pushed herself up and onto her feet. Rain and cum slithered down her leg. She wiped herself off with her hands and walked over to where her dress had been dumped. She picked it up, rung it out and slithered back into it. Her scales began to sink back exposing milky white flesh. She picked up her shoe and looked around for the other.

"These were my favorite shoes you know." She searched around with no luck for its mate. She sighed and tossed it to the side.

He grunted and tried to sit up, but to his horror couldn't move. His eyes searched frantically for answers in the woman's eyes. She laughed and walked up to him, she crouched down and whispered in his ear.

"You must be feeling the poison by now. When I bit you I released my venom into you. You'll be fully paralyzed in a few minutes. After that your body will start to liquefy."

His eyes widened, tears streamed down his face. Thunder crashed and lightning struck illuminating the alleyway. He could see the silhouette of someone standing in the entrance of the alley.

"You see, I do the hunting, my husband enjoys watching." The figure slowly walked into view. It was the man from before. The man who ignored her cries for help from inside the bar.

The man walked up to him and crouched down next to his wife. His tongue flicked out of his mouth and lapped against his bloody cheek.

"You taste like flowers."

---------------;

Thanks for reading. This is pretty much just a test story. I don't have a set plan to further this story. Please comment and leave feedback.

-----; Cheshireheir